Ss bats in pakistan

Abdulrehman

Debutant
Runs
Hello there,I was looking to buy a ss ranger bat in Pakistan.I live in Karachi and we have arena sports here.However they never reply to any emails and don't answer calls as well.So I was wondering if there's any other way I can get a ss bat here.Also please let me know if I can Newberry bats here like if there are some vendors here.Thank you

Hello there,I was looking to buy a ss ranger bat in Pakistan.I live in Karachi and we have arena sports here.However they never reply to any emails and don't answer calls as well.So I was wondering if there's any other way I can get a ss bat here.Also please let me know if I can Newberry bats here like if there are some vendors here.Thank you

less are the chanced that u'll be able to get ss from here in pak, and even less chances for the newberry, why don't u import them from a decent retailer over the internet?

Could you please tell me which retailers deliver here ? Online stockist does not even though its based in India.

i can tell u some shops.it depends on in which part of karachi u live.i have been to arena sports they have rns,kookaburra(sometimes) laver and wood somme sf and then ss,i saw all the ss bats they do keep the ranger but if they dont have in stock they would probabaly order it for u as their owner who some time ago used to take the calls ordered a JUNIOR bat of ss for me and poor me i dint buy it and it was sold.....

So are there any other shops you can tell me about apart from arena sports ? Locality is not an issue I can go anywhere for a good bat

lets see gander sports, ut sports and lord's sports keep ss you can get the best quality at lor'd sports and u might get a ranger at lord's.

it's located at tariq road just went there 3-4 days ago to buy a pakistan shirt. saw 2 kookaburra,2 gms and a gray niccols. tgey must have ss

Back