The Amazing Spider-Man

Gotham Cronie

Test Debutant
Runs
They're relaunching the series. I hope there are no first person scenes in the movie like the ending of the trailer.

[utube]FWP8TdXdFZg[/utube]

Too soon for a remake....

But I think those first person scenes would look sweet in 3-D and IMAX. I'll probably watch this.

Trailer looks good, i'll admit. Wasnt expecting it to do good buisness, but judging by the trailer, it looks miles better than the crappy ones we've seen in the last 5-6 years or so.

But is it really called 'The Amazing Spider Man" ? :))

Its too early for a remake of the seires and plus it looks crap

the hell the 1st spiderman movie was good.. why they making it again

WTH, apparently there is no Mary Jane. Screw that! I take back what I said, I'm not watching this garbage. :9:

WTH, apparently there is no Mary Jane. Screw that! I take back what I said, I'm not watching this garbage. :9:

Its a reboot. New storyline, new villian, new characters.

complete reboot :)

Looks better than Spider Man 2 and 3 for sure.

Part 2 was brilliant! Third installment ruined it all.

The costume for the reboot looks ugly:

c3bc5ddd-d36f-3abe.jpg

bollywood spiderman teaser

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vWtGyu4YOQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:yk

LOL wth :facepalm:

isspiderman isspiderman, tune churaya mere dil ka chaen :)))

And why does "spiderman" look so frickin creepy lmao!

Last edited:
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ71AVFVFdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Amazing Spiderman Trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/atCfTRMyjGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks average, much like a lot of the Spiderman films BUT it does have Emma Stone in it so probably worth a watch :yk

I dont like the girl in this movie. Bring back Kirsten Dunst ! Expat guys get your voices raised. Lets block the Wall St until we get our demand!

Its so obvious that gwen stacey is going to die and her father is going to hold spiderman responsible.

^ really? Hmm, I just thought that since parker ends up with MJ that stacy needs to be cut off

The Amazing Spider-Man New Trailer 2 Official 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man New Trailer 2 Official 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/atCfTRMyjGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There is a 4min preview over on ign.com

Not liking the fact that Spidey seems to remove his mask alot.

Would be worth a watch, but this is never going to even touch The Avengers

IRFAN KHAN IN AMAMZING SPIDERMAN

Irfan-in-Spiderman-3-100512120510175411.jpg

When originally revealed as part of the cast, the websites initially reported Khan to play the comic book character, Van Adder] Khan described his role as a "pivotal role". Khan also said that he got his role after appearing in the drama tv series In Treatment. He said that Marc Webb has seen his work and approaching him saying he wants to work with Khan.] Khan admitted though that he wasn't really interested in the project at first but that both of his sons were excited about it and insisted that he go.

Last edited:
my least fav superhero is superman. the guy was born lucky. superman had everything on a plate. christopher reeve(rip) was awesome in the role though.

batman didnt. guy had to rely on his ingenuity and tricks. daredevil is somewhat similar. plus the fact that he is blind makes it even better for him.

spiderman did get lucky but he had his share of torment before converting. what the hell did superman suffer?
x-ray vision???

imo, the most interesting comic book hero is the punisher. you never know if the guy is hero or villain. ruthlessness to the core. even deadpool is similar. i like anti-heroes.

Last edited:
IRFAN KHAN IN AMAMZING SPIDERMAN

Irfan-in-Spiderman-3-100512120510175411.jpg

When originally revealed as part of the cast, the websites initially reported Khan to play the comic book character, Van Adder] Khan described his role as a "pivotal role". Khan also said that he got his role after appearing in the drama tv series In Treatment. He said that Marc Webb has seen his work and approaching him saying he wants to work with Khan.] Khan admitted though that he wasn't really interested in the project at first but that both of his sons were excited about it and insisted that he go.

Who's Van Adder??

‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ on it's way to shattering box-office records

“Spider-Man: No Way Home” blew the doors off the box office, earning a massive $50 million in Thursday previews. The Sony Pictures release is on pace to pull in between $150 million to $180 million over its opening weekend, setting a new high-water mark for blockbusters during the COVID era.

Even rising cases of the virus and the emergence of a new and troubling variant seem unlikely to stall Spider-Man. That could change, of course, as the weekend progresses. Omicron is currently leading to the closures of restaurants and live theater in major cities such as New York City, which might make some moviegoers skittish about hitting up cinemas.

If projections hold (and really why would they not?), “Spider-Man: No Way Home” will be the first pandemic-era movie to cross $100 million in a single weekend. Only one other film, Sony’s comic book sequel “Venom: Let There Be Carnage,” has come close to hitting that benchmark, with initial revenues at a still-impressive $90 million domestically.

The result is the third highest preview gross of all-time, tripling that of “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” the highest grossing “Spider-Man” in terms of previews at $15.4 million. “Avengers: Endgame” holds the record for preview results with $60 million, ultimately earning $357.1 million in its initial weekend. Runner-up is “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” with $57 million en route to an opening weekend gross of $248 million.

“Spider-Man: No Way Home” pulls out all the stops to climb to this lofty height. The film brings together villains from several previous Spidey outings, including ones who made hell for past web-spinners Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield. Tom Holland is the third actor to don Spider-Man’s spandex.

Jon Watts, who oversaw the two other Holland movies, returns as director. The cast includes Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jacob Batalon, as well as a murderer’s row of baddies — Alfred Molina (Doc Ock), Willem Dafoe (Green Goblin), Jamie Fox (Electro), Thomas Haden Church (Sandman) and Rhys Ifans (The Lizard).

Critics liked “No Way Home,” handing it a 94% “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes. In a favorable review, Variety‘s Peter Debruge wrote “convoluted as the Marvel Cinematic Universe has gotten, Holland’s latest opus spins two decades and three iterations of the Spidey brand into a satisfying meta-adventure.”

With results like these, Holland and his agents must be smiling. If Sony and Marvel want him to keep playing Peter Parker and his alter-ego, they’re going to be signing some mighty big checks.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/box-office-spider-man-no-way-home-2-1235136804/

Back