The 'How To Revise' Thread

Watch a movie. Chill with some friends. Do something to keep your mind busy, and don't give yourself time to think.

Trying to do that, but it's hard especially since I know i could have done better...

I know what you mean..I feel the same but nothing could be done noe.

So forget about it- the sun will rise again :afridi

I know what you mean..I feel the same but nothing could be done noe.

So forget about it- the sun will rise again :afridi

I like that smiley at the end and I just watched golden balls (no homo) and did help me forget about it a bit...

But seriously ... if you're in university there's no reason to even think about an exam you just did, worst comes to worst you have to do the subject again, not the end of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
But seriously ... if you're in university there's no reason to even think about an exam you just did, worst comes to worst you have to do the subject again, not the end of the world.

Haha yea I'm at Uni and for some reason im thinking more about this exam then I ever did in my school life :hafeez

But I guess it's my first Uni exam so maybe that's why... or maybe because I could have made it better, but didn't have the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is pass university subjects. So relax man it sounds like you did well enough :hafeez

Bro, chillax. Worst comes to worst, you might fail the test, which could cause you to fail the class, which might cause you to drop out of college, which could cause you to never find a job, which might make you homeless for the rest of life.

NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, THOUGH!

Bro, chillax. Worst comes to worst, you might fail the test, which could cause you to fail the class, which might cause you to drop out of college, which could cause you to never find a job, which might make you homeless for the rest of life.

NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, THOUGH!

:))) What an ideal life :yk

K man chillaxing from now on! :tanvir

Aargh! No electricity, generator's broke, headache, backache, book nicked, laptop giving BSOD, another has battery problems. Heck, even this phone's PDF Reader isn't loading!

Saazish mein shaamil saara jahaan hai :79:

Aargh! No electricity, generator's broke, headache, backache, book nicked, laptop giving BSOD, another has battery problems. Heck, even this phone's PDF Reader isn't loading!

Saazish mein shaamil saara jahaan hai :79:

Don't worry younsta beauty :rehman

It's not the end of the world as chaiwala put it :yk

Bump.

Exams are in a month for me - and pretty sure other young guns here are busy in preperations with their upcomming final/summer exams.

Check out the OP and other tips from PP'ers - should be useful, insha'Allah.

Bump.

Exams are in a month for me - and pretty sure other young guns here are busy in preperations with their upcomming final/summer exams.

Check out the OP and other tips from PP'ers - should be useful, insha'Allah.

Yep got 12 exams in the next 6-7 weeks

I've got like 8 exams in the space of one week and then a break for a week in June and then another 4 in the space of 2 weeks. Taking it easy though as I've smashed the module exams previously and I'm on for A's, if not A*s for most of the subjects (alhamdulillah), so no need for additional pressure - at the end of the day, they're only GCSE's. :yk

Last edited:
Early Bump. May be useful for new users (see OP and other posts on page 1)

Exams in May for me!

Published on Mar 21, 2015

A talk given by 3rd year Medic Ali Abdaal, currently at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge. Ali talks about psychological studies done on memory retention (amongst other things) and results that lead to give techniques that can be put into practise for revision as exam term approaches ever so closely.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JNueUpNZkP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back