The 'How To Revise' Thread

Theo_14

Post of the Week winner
Runs
Post of the Week
Right... There's only 2-3 months left till my GCSE's begin and I started revising a few hours ago and revision lessons after school will take place in 2 days time so I guess it's the time where I won't be posting much on PP infact I doubt I'll be going on the laptop although I will be tempted to go on PP especially if Pakistan will win the World cup.

Anyways I've just finished my presentation/speech for English about 'whether technology should be introduced in football' and Masha'Allah that went very well but the stress has not faded away as now it's time to revise, and one thing that is stressing me is how should I revise?

I know everyone has it's own techniques of revising but I'd be interested to know what they are as it may benefit me, my main and only technique of revising is writing down notes from revision books and that automatically makes me remember them.

Any tips how to revise or any other useful things which will benefit me then please share also a quick search from Google I found this post useful (credit goes to the poster )and hopefully it'll benefit me and any others preparing for exams!

Here it is :-

What can you do?

1 - Well eat loads of blueberries, pumpkin seeds and nuts and stock up on something called Ethos Endymion!!! Sound weird? Look here http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/w...-brainpower/1/ - a good diet has always been of benefit to your brain and I would also suggest eating eggs and high protein foods such as tuna (again google for more types.)

2 - Sleep well - I dont need to post a link to tell you that revising while tired is a waste of time. If your tired grab a nap. A stessed out person short on zz's is never going to be able to revise effectivly. Even an power-hour will help increase your ability to concentrate no end.

3 - Revise in bits - maximum 30 mins to 45 and no more. The humans ability to absord information and concentrate rapidly declines after 45-50 mins and just gets worse. Revise in bits, then do something completly different. Especially recommended is a short walk or even 10 mins on a tread mill if you have one. Popping round the shops or in a garden pumps the blood, fires up the body and will ensure your ready to concentrate. Also drink lots of fluids but not caffine - it will affect your sleep patterns....

4 - Find your style of revising -

http://www.educationplanner.org/educ...ng_Styles_Quiz

each person has a different balence. Find out which suits you best and then utilise it. I wont go into detail as it fairly straightforward but massivly important.

1) listening/reading (auditory learners)
2) seeing/visualising (visual learners)
3) experiencing/hands-on learning (kinaesthetic learners)
4) feeling/belonging (social/emotional learners)
5) reflecting/evaluating (metacognitive learners)

5 - Where and when is important - Comfy chair, quiet no distractions etc etc - for more see here:

http://www.educationplanner.org/educ...dy_Skills_Tips

Finally another two I have found that help is (and these are personal)

6 - In the morning have a quick read through of what you learned day before, then every 3-4 days re-read everything once again quickly. It wont take ages just read the notes you made again to get it to stick in there....

7 - Make sure your notes and revision paperwork is a neat, colourfull and easy to read as possible. It makes it much easier to go-over again and I feel gives you a sense of pride in what you have written making it seem more worthwhile. The colour red stands out more to and never be afraid to highlight key points....your brain will absorb them better...!!

Hopefully that will help any PP'ers like myself and if anyone has any tips to share then please do! :D

Last edited:
this has got to be the hardest question in the world to answer cos there is no right or wrong answer

i got my as levels in may or june and i still havant started revising i always leave revision after sport than in the end cant be bothered to revise

Hi Theo these are my tips and they have done me well so far.

1. Realise that in the grand scheme of things Exams matter very little. Of course you want to do well in them but you shouldn't let that consume you. I remember when I did my standard grades (same as Gsce to you) I was quite under pressure at first but after speaking to some of the older kids relaxed a bit. Trust me looking back now I recall how insignficant they were. Get into that frame of mind and relax and you will find the revising easier.

2. You need to learn how to spread your time between each subject and stick to it religiously! It is quite easy to try and fool yourself into thinking your studying but you are actually doing something you already know. Concentrate more on the stuff you struggle with. Might seem obvious but trust me its an easy trap to fall into.

3. Each subject has different styles of revising. For instance when studying maths I do a lot of questions when studying something more physics based I try to understand the concept fully i.e what each term in the equation means so that I can apply it in future. You need to determine this yourself.

A think I always do is read over a few pages of notes and then close the book and try to recall as many things as possible and write it down. This may work for you aswell.

5. If you can get a hold of past papers go through them like your life depends on it. Gives you a real feel for the questions and layout of the exam and you will find questions being repeated with just some numbers being changed. This is the best feeling in an exam :p

6. Do sincere Dua to Allah as anything is possible through him. Make a habit of this during your revision period and its generally a good thing to do!

What a great thread Theo.

The only way I revise is by reading the content, and then re-writing it. Works very well for me alhamdullilah :)

One thing that I will give you as the last piece of advice: No matter how much prepaqration you have done but if you have not slept well on the eve of the exam your mind would be f..kd up...

SO SLEEP WELL!

Everyone has their own way of revising and what works well for some may not work well for others.

Personally I always found that cramming 2 or 3 days before each exam worked well for me. The problem was that within minutes of finishing the exam I had forgotten everything......but it did the job.

for O Levels, just keep doing all the past papers you can get your hand on.

re-writing notes always helped me, usually.

I prefer writing out the notes using books, doing as much practise questions about that particular topic and then from memory do a mind map trying to remember as much as I can about that topic. I check my original notes and add in the missing details using a different colour and then revise and revise again unti I remember all out of it.

This above works for me but like others have said everyone revises differently.

"Proper study session requires a proper enjoyment session" - kkmix

I revise few hours before the exam and I pass.

My number one advise to you would be stick to what has worked for you so far, which is "writing down notes from revision books". Everyone has different habits that suits them best so don't change something that is working, because what works for me or someone else might not work for you.

But since you have asked what has worked for me through the years is I wake up early in the mornings before sunrise (same time as morning prayers) take a shower, breakfast, pray, then open my books and do a thorough review. What I love about mornings is the soothing and peaceful atmosphere around me and whatever I study stays fresh with me for day/weeks or months to come.

If by any chance I don't do this, I am bound to fail unless a miracle takes place.

I dont go 'all out study' if I have a big test coming up. Just enough to keep everything fresh in my mind.
What I first do is organize. This is very important for me since I am very bad at organizing my school work.

I first take all of the papers/packets/notes related to the upcoming test out first, then I put them in order-Notes 1st, worksheets 2nd, Pkts 3rd, Quizzes 4th and a review packet last (if you get them).
Then I read through my notes throughly, and skim through the rest. Also have a seperate sheet of paper out, so you can re-write some of the important info such as your notes/problems/vocab terms etc and answer them by yourself.

Then take a break. Come back and read the required chapter(s) in the book (depending on what subject your test is on)

Sleeping and eating heathly breakfast etc is all overrated. That stuff has never worked for me.
Pull an all-nighter if you feel like their is alot to study. Or maybe wake up early and study some more so everything stays fresh in your mind. (But never go to sleep just hours before you have to get up for school/college-Thats a big no/no.)

Good luck. :19:

Last edited:
I don't know.. I have always been a back bencher and never revised anything. Just read once before the exam and passed somehow (Definitely not like :nj)

Lock yourself in a room. And force yourself to read, until ur done.

The most effective way for me; has gotten me through thick and thin.

Bhai for GCSEs my advice fOr you is somehow get hold of all the past papers and do them all

Lock yourself in a room. And force yourself to read, until ur done.

The most effective way for me; has gotten me through thick and thin.

Same here.

First of all, no need to freak. You can do it.

Second, go into your room with a jug of water and all the books you wish to study.

If its something like Maths or Accounts, practice each and every question twice, thrice - until you learn the numbers. Literally happened with me in Accounts (I did 10 year past papers three times before my O level finals, once each before my mock and send-up. So in total, I did 50 years' worth practice. Not just in Accounts but other subjects as well. When I gave my exams last year, I could tell the exact copy of the years from past papers esp. in MCQs).

For me, if I did not understand something, I'd make notes. Even in subjects like History or Geography. Learning ki learning, notes for future reference ke notes :p

Lastly - take a break after every 1/1.5 hour. Thats what I used to do. Study for 1.5 hours, take 30 mins off. If you want to give in an all-nighter - I used to study 3-4 hours straight without any breaks, then an hour's break in between. Dont study in the day if you opt for an all-nighter.

Its not you just studying its your mom as well. Ask her to grab the jainamaz and recall all wazeefas she knows :p

Best of luck bro :)

Don't spend too long thinking about how to revise which will take away from your revision time.

Also, for O levels anyone can get an A* in Maths and English.

1) Maths- Answer loads of questions from books and past-papers, learn how to do them from the books and then attempt questions. I realised too late that Maths can be revised for...

2)English-Just be logical, concise and comprehensive. Use the SEA-Statement Explanation Analysis or PQE- Point Qoutation Eplanation methods to answer questions. Remember to make sure it flows. You shouldn't have a problem with this as your 40,000 word posts on PP are usually logical and well-written. The same advice applies if you have to a write a story. Furthermore, an English exam is like cricket...get the timing right and you will be legend :raja.

1) make yourself a revision schedule (I'm a complete hypocrite saying this now as I personally never stick to it) but it seriously helps you realise how much hours you should be spending on each subject especially with GCSEs when you've got like 10 subjects to study for. If you give yourself a day (for me it's saturday) where you don't do any revision at all: don't even open your books, it's always a motivation to work harder on the other days because you've got that to look forward (doesn't really make sense now that I'm saying this but it works for me) and obviously when it gets closer to the exams you won't get to have that day off...

2) It's great that you're thorough with your notes, my notes are very colourful and highlighted... but past papers are extremely important. The more you do the better you get and the more confidence you gain.

3) Oh and I listen to vitamin string quartet when I'm revising and studying :p That's the only band i can listen to for revision This is not even a joke! They're great for concentration...

Dunno now that I'm doing a level i look back and think that gcses were a breeze
Good luck with your revision nice to see your dedication!
Hopefully it will all go well and Inshallah you'll ge the grades you want come August :)

Note-making while referring a book / journal is one of the best methods of revision. Helps you understand the information much better by taking down important points in writing.

Also, make it a point to wake up for Fajr prayer and just sit for 15 minutes or so to glance through the notes that you took down last night while revision. Always helps.

Good luck for your exams!

3 - Revise in bits - maximum 30 mins to 45 and no more. The humans ability to absord information and concentrate rapidly declines after 45-50 mins and just gets worse. Revise in bits, then do something completly different. Especially recommended is a short walk or even 10 mins on a tread mill if you have one. Popping round the shops or in a garden pumps the blood, fires up the body and will ensure your ready to concentrate. Also drink lots of fluids but not caffine - it will **** up your sleep patterns...

I don't know this doesn't work for me... Once I start working and gain momentum i'ld rather keep going while I'm concentrating rahter than having to stop and take a break and start all over again...
I'ld work for 2 hours straight and then maybe take a break

Same here.

First of all, no need to freak. You can do it.

Second, go into your room with a jug of water and all the books you wish to study.

If its something like Maths or Accounts, practice each and every question twice, thrice - until you learn the numbers. Literally happened with me in Accounts (I did 10 year past papers three times before my O level finals, once each before my mock and send-up. So in total, I did 50 years' worth practice. Not just in Accounts but other subjects as well. When I gave my exams last year, I could tell the exact copy of the years from past papers esp. in MCQs).

For me, if I did not understand something, I'd make notes. Even in subjects like History or Geography. Learning ki learning, notes for future reference ke notes :p

Lastly - take a break after every 1/1.5 hour. Thats what I used to do. Study for 1.5 hours, take 30 mins off. If you want to give in an all-nighter - I used to study 3-4 hours straight without any breaks, then an hour's break in between. Dont study in the day if you opt for an all-nighter.

Its not you just studying its your mom as well. Ask her to grab the jainamaz and recall all wazeefas she knows :p

Best of luck bro :)

Oh good lord this is freaky. I do exactly the same things.

I do all the things youve mentioned except for the time duration, mine is 3 to 6 hrs avg. I used to get so nervous that i told myself to go over everything once/twice and leave the rest on Allah SWT. And by the grace of God this system hasnt failed me so far.

Which reminds me that i still have to recite the 100 nafals i promised Allah, for my uni entrance test 4 years ago.:)

Which reminds me that i still have to recite the 100 nafals i promised Allah, for my uni entrance test 4 years ago.:)

^Exactly what my mum did for my brother last year!

Also, for my last exam I had in november, I only started revising properly about a month before and I revised the night before the exam... but because I know I tend to forget things really quick, I got up early in the morning and went into school and sat there revising with friends and teachers for about an hour... and got an A, so worked for me :)

^Exactly what my mum did for my brother last year!

Also, for my last exam I had in november, I only started revising properly about a month before and I revised the night before the exam... but because I know I tend to forget things really quick, I got up early in the morning and went into school and sat there revising with friends and teachers for about an hour... and got an A, so worked for me :)

Same here. Usually i just study properly once before the exams and then a one nighter does the job.:asif

What a great thread Theo.

Thanks iHammad. I'm surprised there wasn't a thread created on this before here on PP and I'm pretty sure the tips from the opening post and fellow PP'ers will not only benefit me but other PP'ers who are doing any kind of exams.

for O Levels, just keep doing all the past papers you can get your hand on.

re-writing notes always helped me, usually.

It's the only technique I've been using for a couple of years now and it's always worked for me, a classical one which I would advise to any fellow PP'er - reading notes of revision booklets is not called revising, but writing notes down from revision booklets is ideal and what I call proper revision.

Study with a friend :) Preferably Chinese

Tried that with 4-5 friends in a group last year in a library but we ended up talking about football or cricket and realised that we only had 5 mins left!

Thanks everyone for the tips - I've taken them on board and hopefully it shall benefit me. I started proper revision today for 1 and a half hour and Masha'Allah it went very well, will take a break and start again!:D

Do last 5 years' past papers. this will tell you where you stand and which topics to pay attention to.

Oh good lord this is freaky. I do exactly the same things.

I do all the things youve mentioned except for the time duration, mine is 3 to 6 hrs avg. I used to get so nervous that i told myself to go over everything once/twice and leave the rest on Allah SWT. And by the grace of God this system hasnt failed me so far.

Great minds! :misbah

LOL a year and a half back, in Ramadan - I fainted on the stairs an hour before aftari. Fell from a height of 10 feet plus straight onto the left-side of my skull, puking bubbles. When rushed to the hospital, and docs said that I needed to be taken for a CTC scan - my poor sister said "ALLAH PAK MERI BEHN THEEK HO JAYE MEIN 150 NAFLS PARHU GI! " :D

Lucky that behn survived without as much as a scratch (what the nuerologist described as a miracle, Alhamdulillah) and now my poor sis just finished those nafls one or two weeks back, which were shared w/ my mom :D

Last edited:
Great minds! :misbah

LOL a year and a half back, in Ramadan - I fainted on the stairs an hour before aftari. Fell from a height of 10 feet plus straight onto the left-side of my skull, puking bubbles. When rushed to the hospital, and docs said that I needed to be taken for a CTC scan - my poor sister said "ALLAH PAK MERI BEHN THEEK HO JAYE MEIN 150 NAFLS PARHU GI! " :D

Lucky that behn survived without as much as a scratch (what the nuerologist described as a miracle, Alhamdulillah) and now my poor sis just finished those nafls one or two weeks back, which were shared w/ my mom :D

Wow, that sounds pretty rough. Allah's blessing that you were unharmed, and indeed sounds like a miracle that you made it with out any serious injuries.

My dilemma is, that i was confused about how to count the nafals. Like you count them as one every time you pray, or twice. One night i got into the thirties(or sixties), but than couldnt go any further. And eventually lost count. So ive decided to one day just read em all, but that day hasnt come for the last 4 years. :zoni

I usually find the 20 hours leading up to an exam are always the most productive. I have passed many an exam with 'night before' missions. I got through my last year of Uni, just last year, with this and 24 hour ASDA trips. The recovery period was huge though.

Wow, that sounds pretty rough. Allah's blessing that you were unharmed, and indeed sounds like a miracle that you made it with out any serious injuries.

My dilemma is, that i was confused about how to count the nafals. Like you count them as one every time you pray, or twice. One night i got into the thirties(or sixties), but than couldnt go any further. And eventually lost count. So ive decided to one day just read em all, but that day hasnt come for the last 4 years. :zoni

Alhamdulillah Indeed :)

I wouldn't know what you're talking about, I NEVER read nafls in THAT big quantities :D

Although once, I think it was Shab e Baraat, I prayed 50 nafls. 25 sets of 2 nafls each. :) Thats the most I've done :)

Alhamdulillah Indeed :)

I wouldn't know what you're talking about, I NEVER read nafls in THAT big quantities :D

Although once, I think it was Shab e Baraat, I prayed 50 nafls. 25 sets of 2 nafls each. :) Thats the most I've done :)

Sounds better; im pretty certain ive finished the 100 by now, but you never know.

Yea i know 100 is a tad too much, but i really wntd to gt in the uni.

il try to gt the 50 sets now, that sounds so much better.

Sounds better; im pretty certain ive finished the 100 by now, but you never know.

Yea i know 100 is a tad too much, but i really wntd to gt in the uni.

il try to gt the 50 sets now, that sounds so much better.

Glad I could help :D

I have edited the post quoted in my opening post and so far the formulas have been working for me fine - I've been temped to go on PP a couple of times but somehow I have avoided it during the times I need to revise - so far so good.

For the ones living in UK - this website has all the exams past papers from every subject - as said before many times by PP'ers ; past papers benefit you alot, hopefully it'll help me and the ones who are revising :-

http://www.wjec.co.uk/index.php?nav=105

Just do past time papers

Practice...Practice and Practice, thats how it works for me in Maths and I get A* for that :) :yahoo

Everyone has their own way of revising and what works well for some may not work well for others.

Personally I always found that cramming 2 or 3 days before each exam worked well for me. The problem was that within minutes of finishing the exam I had forgotten everything......but it did the job.

I do this often and then get worried about how I'm going to remember any skills in the workplace :farhat

Me personally, I didn't do many mathsy subjects ... the way I revised for Ancient History/Legal Studies etc was that I typed out my notes (roughly 30 odd A4 pages) ... and then in the month before my final Year 12 exams I think I studied about 12 hours per day. All I did was that instead of reading the notes, I copied them out onto paper again, and again, and again, and again (I think I had 6 copies of each by the end just before the exam). Remembered everything, threw it out in the exam and never thought of it again.

University...gives me less motivation because all I have to do is pass. :yk

On a side note ^ - the above will most likely drive you to the brink of insanity by the end. I was reciting the names of certain Aztec leaders and their accomplishments in my subconscious at random times.

:afridi

Last edited:
I have an exam today.

I usually don't study anything 2-3 hours before exams. It never sticks, so I just relax. Ease my nerves.

All the studying happens days before with me. The last minute cramming makes me forget more then remember! :))

As for studying, I just get a quiet place (libraries are nice) and work on the stuff I have no clue about. Start from most difficult to the easy stuff. Usually, one has the most energy at the start of their studying sessions and that's the best time to go through things you haven't got a clue about. :)

I usually don't study anything 2-3 hours before exams. It never sticks, so I just relax. Ease my nerves.

Yeah same here.

I am a visual learner so I normally get different coloured pens/markers and make spider diagrams on topics on A3 sized paper. Also I use my text books and highlight the key points, read through it and re-write.
Has worked well so far, but the night befor the exam I have to relax and sleep well.

Oh yeah not to forget I read surah-fatha before the exam :D

Exam on 25 th may- gonna start revising intense from Sunday inshallah...I really wanna smash the exam and prove loads of ppl wrong. I need to make many pages of law noted and lots reading...ZZZzzzzz

Any good studying tips?

So, I have finals coming and I'm a bit nervous.

So, I'm wondering how do some of you guys study for these exams?

Any tips or tricks will be most appreciative. :yk

25 min. concentrated studying, 5 min. break. Repeat until you are done.

I hear classical music helps, although I'm not sure why. I don't use it, but you may want to try it out.

Time Management!

Divide your time in to parts to pay equal attention to every chapter/section, I can't believe how many times you get asked a question from last chapter and some people (including me sometimes..lol) just didn't get to study that far...

Stay cool, stay calm and carry on.

Don't try to study more then 2 hours at a time due to concentration.

Eat healthy and exercise

Don't study with friends if you think they will distract.

And FOCUS.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Do some of you recommend that I just keep on writing stuff down to remember it better?

^ yes that helpls..ALOT

but there is a thread on this already. use the search feature.

Do some of you recommend that I just keep on writing stuff down to remember it better?

I do that, Just make some personal notes, not long though.

Then read those before the test, it would help you relate to the material you were studying when you made those notes.

Last edited:

Be careful with this. You do not want to write down every tidbit of info that you may perceive as useful. This wastes time, and disturbs the flow of studying. Trust your memory; you won't forget that easily.

What I would recommend is to first read the section, and then write down a few sentences of summary and perhaps some specific info that you might want to remember.

But the most important thing is be comfortable and relaxed while studying. It really helps when you show some curiosity for the study material too, instead of learning it just for the exam.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Best way to use writing as a method to remember is to write down as a test of your memory.

That is - don't write down every formulae or concept as you read from the book. Finish your reading and take ten minutes to summarize the key concepts that you learned. That summary or list of key concepts and formulae can be written down without looking at the book.

Then, it helps you remember stuff.

If you copy stuff from your book, you sometimes tend to fall into a rhythm and not be attentive. When I was in secondary school and had to remember a table, my teacher told me to look at it sharply and understand what is happening. It works every time, for me.

understand concepts. try to get to the root of things.

Is this a ratta-fication course u r studying for...if so, the writing down everything from memory method might be counter-productive.

Best way to use writing as a method to remember is to write down as a test of your memory.

That is - don't write down every formulae or concept as you read from the book. Finish your reading and take ten minutes to summarize the key concepts that you learned. That summary or list of key concepts and formulae can be written down without looking at the book.

Then, it helps you remember stuff.

If you copy stuff from your book, you sometimes tend to fall into a rhythm and not be attentive. When I was in secondary school and had to remember a table, my teacher told me to look at it sharply and understand what is happening. It works every time, for me.
Does this also apply to books?

For example, being able to give a summary of a book and saying important quotes?

I really do appreciate all those who have contributed to this thread.

Just finished a two hour studying session and I'm taking a break now.

Study with a friend :) Preferably Chinese

Either Chinese or non Chinese - I advise no one to study with a group of friends... Especially if your intentions are to go to a library and revise with your friends, because you'll end up talking about things which are not related to the subjects you are revising for.

Masha'Allah the tips in the opening posts AND from PP'ers have benefited me ALOT, JazakAllah Khair.

I never study with friends. They usually have different study methods than me, and there is always "that person" who comes completely unprepared and contributes nothing to the study session. I'm also somewhat of a perfectionist, and when others are not, it bothers me.

Sometimes, however, I do teach my friends after I have studied the material. Teaching often helps me learn the material better.

But, the best thing you can do is become interested and curious about the material you are studying. Ask questions to yourself while studying. Become involved. When you do this, you will actually desire to learn the material, and it no longer becomes "studying" for the sake of doing well on the exam. It makes the entire process easier and more enjoyable.

To be honest I also need help in this.

I see alot posters who go to uni or used to, which is my goal inshallah.

My problem is that I waste my time by e.g. faling in sleep while studying.
I also don't do any homework or revise what we did at school.
The only reason why i'm still suriving is my intelligence and the ability to learn for exams only few hours before. But this way I am not reaching my full potential.

Any advise would be very much appreciated.

You seem to know all your problems. Why not just try to fix them?

Ultimately, it boils down to how badly you want to achieve your goals. If it really means that much to you, then work for it.

Last edited:
I really do appreciate all those who have contributed to this thread.

Just finished a two hour studying session and I'm taking a break now.

Hi 5 :afridi

The thing is- if you do 2 hours in the morning...2 mid day and 2 at night....thats 6 hours/ day.....that's quite a lot of revision per day.

My technique has always seemed to be....wait till the last minute and revise/cram like hell (before saying in my head, 'im gonna start much earlier next year')
Though it got me through my GCSE's and to an extent A-levels.

For my A-levels i changed a little but...and actually locked myself in my room, sat at my desk and started revision. I usually work best at night, so id spend from like 7ishpm to 3/4am revising. Id put the radio on and listen to music whilst revising (cant work without music)...and eat a heck of a lot!

For the subjects im pretty much fine with, id just look over the notes and practically memorise my notes...for things like a-level History, i just did past papers, got them marked...past papers, get them marked etc etc

O & A levels are a walk in the park.

Trust me bro, i found that out when i had my first year law exams last month!
I shudder to think what im gonna do when i have my second and third year exam's InshAllah :S

Trust me bro, i found that out when i had my first year law exams last month!
I shudder to think what im gonna do when i have my second and third year exam's InshAllah :S

17 years after your A levels you will feel like that was so easy. :akhtar

How do you get your hair permanently straightened, just by the way?

I'm only asking for the benefit of my best friend's cousin's brother, of course. :yk

Back