The Official PP Landmark Thread

I wish prince_pathan was still active, or is he [MENTION=130994]Myrmidon[/MENTION]?

If I earned one cent for the amount of times I heard that on here, I would be a millionaire.

Did you even post back then?

Last edited:
No, but he's pretty active on the old threads and has an Irish flag as well. Views are similar to you as well.

Sorry by the way. :msd

Thank you!

Although I feel like a dwarf in front of your post count! :runaway:

Its a relative thing brother.

I am also a dwarf in front of some posters , who have bigger number of posts.

Good thing is that you are posting , many posters have become inactive and thus you have a chance to get past them.

3000 [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] and [MENTION=135578]Pakistani_Legend[/MENTION]

Please don't get jealous:D

Almost 5000 :14:, must say these last 300 runs took almost a month which is long as hell for me.

Some newbies are catching up on me, I need to take an iniative here.

And this is [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION]'s 100th mention on PP. Please join me in giving her a round of applause :14:

it is but its rapidly decreasing since I slowed down my posting since the last week...it was 37 1 week ago :(...down to 33 i think

That is not bad at all. You cannot maintain high strike rate through out , sometimes it will go up and down. After all we have life outside Internet :)

Finally The Big Day has come

55 000

I am now Hall of Famer.

Thank you to all PP members & Moderators for keeping this forum moving ahead.

I would like to get the " Living Legend " tag as well :)

:113: :108: :116: :125:

:135: :135: :135:

That is not bad at all. You cannot maintain high strike rate through out , sometimes it will go up and down. After all we have life outside Internet :)
True, Since my exams have been over i've been going out a lot more and simply don't have much time to go on PP. Anyway well done on your hall of fame mate :)

True, Since my exams have been over i've been going out a lot more and simply don't have much time to go on PP. Anyway well done on your hall of fame mate :)

Thanks .

in six months approx you have 5000 posts , that means you are going at 10 K / annually

Pretty good.

I'm planning to go away for some time, maybe a year or two. :azhar

You are the only serious competition i have in the post counts race. :( :ik :botham For studies? Well good luck with that. The coming series required your pessimism as they kept the negative threads of junaid and shezad active. :p :p :p

^^^^ by the time you come back i will be a HOF INSHALLAH . :D :D :D but pakpassion is addictive and you will find it hard to let go.

Back