The Official PP Landmark Thread

4000 posta + one year on pakpassion ..
i am pround being part of this great forum or i would rather say a family :)

Watching some of the posters with thousands of posts in a short period of time is making me feel a bit shameful:p

#2000.

Fittingly, it was about Charsi dumbas on the time pass thread.

Crossed 14,000 :11: it was a hard effort considering i completed 13,000 during the Sharjah Test in January :L

[MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] is moving at great speed.

PS - I'll tag you in here and name some players for you to pick when it is your turn

I had 200 posts in my first 9 months.... the next one year ive had 23,000 posts. This time next year, I'll be aiming for 50K.

[MENTION=134474]Moe[/MENTION] & [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] Seriously? :))

Anyway, my turn will be after you two.

[MENTION=135578]Pakistani_Legend[/MENTION]

We have same number of posts:p..I was way behind you a month ago.

[MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] - for strikers Wilfried Bony (Ugly I know lol) or Miroslav Klose (Ugly again, but it is what it is) lol.

For defenders Juanfran of Spain has a good shout at playing.

[MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] - for strikers Wilfried Bony (Ugly I know lol) or Miroslav Klose (Ugly again, but it is what it is) lol.

For defenders Juanfran of Spain has a good shout at playing.

[MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] suggested Marchisio and Modric.

Who of all these?

[MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] suggested Marchisio and Modric.

Who of all these?

There midfielders, depends which position you want. Modric is from Croatia, a better player then Marchisio but not sure how far they will go.

There midfielders, depends which position you want. Modric is from Croatia, a better player then Marchisio but not sure how far they will go.

Yh she needs 2 midfielders and 1/2 defenders, Crotia I think will get through in their group at least.

The surprising thing is that only 2 posters have managed 70 000 so far
[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10]Oxy[/MENTION]

Tuk tukked my way to 14,000 posts, with each post getting worse than the last...

I reckon it will end with me and [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] for the race for the most runs. [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] and AJ have a massive lead on us but I reckon we'll surpass them eventually.

The PPCL, PPCW and SF will ensure it's me who dethrones AJ and not that TP spammer.

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]
tumblr_mzqgiayD0T1sj4xr4o1_250.gif

Last edited:
:23:

You really think so?
You won't be able to touch me once exams are finished. Stir all the controversy and hate you like, but that throne was always intended for me. You're nothing more than a mere poser.

Last edited:
^ Not playing for records, quantity over quality.
Hm.. even if its the same thing over and over? :13: All you do is state the obvious or provoke others endlessly, you may call that quality but I call that something else.

Last edited:
I don't provoke anyone intentionally and I'm running out of new material. Need cricket to resume!

After this week, my exams end which means my posting is gonna slow down drastically since I'm not gonna be on my laptop as much. From 20-30 posts a day to 5-6 now :|
You can consider what I've done now my Peak :ponting
lol I'm saying this even tho I'm probably still gonna continue but less Time Pass now

Last edited:
After this week, my exams end which means my posting is gonna slow down drastically since I'm not gonna be on my laptop as much. From 20-30 posts a day to 5-6 now :|
You can consider what I've done now my Peak :ponting
lol I'm saying this even tho I'm probably still gonna continue but less Time Pass now
There was a time when you were actually ahead of me.

Back