The Official PP Landmark Thread

JC and FC are only a month's difference in the Joining, both have 40k+ .

Should I change my username that has its last name with 'C' :13:?

50 000

I would like to thank all the posters and moderators of this Forum , who have made this forum possible and they have kept this wonderful forum running.

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this great forum and I hope I would continue to be a active poster in the coming years as well.

I finally make this " Land Mark ( 50 K ) " . I think I am the 8th poster to reach this mark.

This has been a wonderful experience to be part of this pak passion family :)

Thanks friends. :14:

Well Done JC :bow: :bow:

A Big Congratz man :14:

50k is just.Wow!!

Thanks , I will not be modest here , It is really nice to be in that 50 K group :)

That sounded like a speech after winning oscar :yk

Congrats JC! :14:

Well , I thought since this is more important land mark I must take this opportunity and thank everyone , our land marks are possible only because we have such a good base of posters and efficient moderators .

50 000

I would like to thank all the posters and moderators of this Forum , who have made this forum possible and they have kept this wonderful forum running.

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this great forum and I hope I would continue to be a active poster in the coming years as well.

I finally make this " Land Mark ( 50 K ) " . I think I am the 8th poster to reach this mark.

This has been a wonderful experience to be part of this pak passion family :)

Thanks friends. :14:

Whattta a record! As great as Yousuf's elegant cover drive

Congrats

I joined in Sep 12

Until May 13 I only had 200 posts lol. Since then in 10 months I've racked up 15K+ posts

We were late bloomers, Ajmal like

:ajmal

The thing about this forum is that its hard to keep posting at same rate after one gets busy.

i would be happy to end with top 5 of this forum , I do not think I can beat Amjid , he is phenomenal :don

I better be :kohli

16K up to today

:108:

My SR will prob slow down now, considering Pakistan have no cricket for 6 months.

Am sure one day once ive retired that JC will go past me and many others and break records.

Am sure one day once ive retired that JC will go past me and many others and break records.

But I want you to stay on , Some one from past should be here , specially with OXY gone.

I want you to stay at the Top , because you deserve that .

I will be happy to be in the Top 5 :)

Last edited:
Back