The Official PP Landmark Thread

hahahaa.. These match Threads helps JC scale big heights.

Anyway Congrats on 41K. :14:

Firstly , match threads are open for everyone , I am not the only one there. Just check yourself who has most posts in each of the match threads. I bet you will not find me much on the top of that list.

Secondly , everyone has posted on match thread at some point of time or the other.

I joined in 2007, have posted some 500 plus. How you guys are in 10s of thousand? - and I thought I am spending too much time on PP:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been consistent , that is the secret of getting more posts. No short cuts.

Make sure you are active here , and log in whenever you have chance.

I feel like Marvan Attapattu, what with the single post in 2009, and then the hiatus of several years.

I feel like Marvan Attapattu, what with the single post in 2009, and then the hiatus of several years.

I also went across that landmark. Similar to you, I also started posting more recently, however not as mysterious as one post and a long retirement and strange comeback. I was more of a lurker and also couldn't be bothered to log on (in some ways) as well as just not really have much to say in threads. :9:

If you remember correctly (in another thread), these posts were posted.

Post race on between Nostalgic and hz, first to 1,000 posts wins.

Races don't suit my aging bones and my aching joints.

Hand me my walking stick will you?

Yes, I was lurker and 40 odd posts for about the first year or so, but now I sense only one winner :waqar

I'll give you a head start :moyo

In the meantime, I get a free massage :yk

I lost after being ahead and then slowing down. :misbah_old

I suspect the walking stick had something to do with that. :zoni

PS: You should have an intro thread and write a story on why you posted once (as you state) and then disappearing and then reappearing. :yk

I also went across that landmark. Similar to you, I also started posting more recently, however not as mysterious as one post and a long retirement and strange comeback. I was more of a lurker and also couldn't be bothered to log on (in some ways) as well as just not really have much to say in threads. :9:

If you remember correctly (in another thread), these posts were posted.

I lost after being ahead and then slowing down. :misbah_old

I suspect the walking stick had something to do with that. :zoni

PS: You should have an intro thread and write a story on why you posted once (as you state) and then disappearing and then reappearing. :yk

Yes that trusty old walking stick helps in the long haul. I carved it out of an old willow tree when I was in Britain visiting Queen Victoria.

Over the years I've added a cane handle and a fake Kookaburra sticker.

Thanks!

Excuse me while I do the sajda and kiss the turf.

:yk

Yes that trusty old walking stick helps in the long haul. I carved it out of an old willow tree when I was in Britain visiting Queen Victoria.

Over the years I've added a cane handle and a fake Kookaburra sticker.

Pass the stick to me when you retire. I will shine it to get those stickers off and make it brand new, along with adding some sharpness and venom on to it, so it doesn't expire like you boring story telling. :akhtar

:yk

Pass the stick to me when you retire. I will shine it to get those stickers off and make it brand new, along with adding some sharpness and venom on to it, so it doesn't expire like you boring story telling. :akhtar

Kids these days. Openly calling the elderly boring. Such impertinence was unheard of in the 1800s.

You can pry the stick out of my cold, dead fingers. Shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Last edited:

damn,a lurker who watched women in burqas & poisoned young minds as a lecturer :facepalm:

ps- u r a top gun btw :kohli:

damn,a lurker who watched women in burqas & poisoned young minds as a lecturer :facepalm:

ps- u r a top gun btw :kohli:

The lurking was simply me sating my voracious voyeuristic appetite.

In the immortal words of "Uncle" Mirza Asadullah Khan:

Badal kar faqeeron ka hum bhes Ghalib,
tamasha-e-ehle-karam dekhte hain

Last edited:
The lurking was simply me sating my voracious voyeuristic appetite.

In the immortal words of "Uncle" Mirza Asadullah Khan:

Badal kar faqeeron ka hum bhes Ghalib,
tamasha-e-ehle-karam dekhte hain[
/QUOTE]

:bow:

Reload this Page The Official PP Landmark Thread

Nice thread this nerver seen this before!

Should be intresting :yk

9 000

I've been in and out various times in my career but never totally out :akhtar

Last edited:
Justcrazy is like the lone warrior in some match threads LOL absolutely feasts on them threads :bradman

@justcrazy: your post count in this thread is also the highest so another landmark. :)

@justcrazy: your post count in this thread is also the highest so another landmark. :)

yes I know that ...... Highest by a margin.

I always wanted to dominate at least one thread . That is why I post all my landmarks here :)

Can we have a thread just to practice posting, akin to a net session to boost your average?

That's said in jest by the way.

^^^

You are free to make any thread , but that would be subject to moderation , if its approved , its fine :)

Back