The Official PP Landmark Thread

I will never make this far. This is impossible task for me. Kudo to those who have crossed more than 20,000 posts. That's impressive work yaar. PakPassion has become very popular now, Masha'Allaah!.

I will never make this far. This is impossible task for me. Kudo to those who have crossed more than 20,000 posts. That's impressive work yaar. PakPassion has become very popular now, Masha'Allaah!.

You will make it ....... some make early , some later , but In sha Allah if someone is here for some years he makes it .........

By the brother Your posts are very good , because its not worldly but for akhira also.

:14:

justcrazy bro is always the first to congratulate others, but no one to congratulate him,

well done justcrazy bhai. why dont you start your intro thread, have so many things to ask about you. i think you have bengali roots?

^Congrats ,bro.Good going.

justcrazy bro is always the first to congratulate others, but no one to congratulate him,

well done justcrazy bhai. why dont you start your intro thread, have so many things to ask about you. i think you have bengali roots?

Sorry , no thread about me mate ...... I am not that kind of person , maybe next year i will think about it.

Yes I have Bengali roots ......... But I am comfortable with Urdu as well , in fact you might say I speak Urdu a lot more :p I guess you saw my post in language section.

congrats to myself as well. now i am a member of the 5000 club. notable members are saadibaba, ElRaja, Gabbar Singh, Javelin, cricketjoshila among others. so proud to be in great company.

2000 posts finally :D

took me 8.5 years to reach 2000 posts. i cant understand how come people reach their landmarks so fast :O

2000 posts finally :D

took me 8.5 years to reach 2000 posts. i cant understand how come people reach their landmarks so fast :O

Well done bhai.

Regarding your second post, the people who have reached 2000 posts either are more regular/spend more time on PakPassion or the majority of their posts are short and pointless one-liners.

thanks supporter of pak legends & justcrazy

i am not that regular. sometimes, i post about 5-6 posts a day for few days and then sometimes, i dont post at all for 15-20 days in a row. too much of inconsistency. had i been regular, i would have been close to 10000 posts here. also, it took me 2 years for the last 1000 posts. 1st 1000 took me 6.5 years, would make even misbah look like gayle

thanks supporter of pak legends & justcrazy

i am not that regular. sometimes, i post about 5-6 posts a day for few days and then sometimes, i dont post at all for 15-20 days in a row. too much of inconsistency. had i been regular, i would have been close to 10000 posts here. also, it took me 2 years for the last 1000 posts. 1st 1000 took me 6.5 years, would make even misbah look like gayle

Yes , that is true. If you were consistent with even 5 - 6 posts a day , you would get at least 3000 posts a year.

If you check the previous pages of this thread you will see that I myself was just 4500 posts in the first year.

Yes , that is true. If you were consistent with even 5 - 6 posts a day , you would get at least 3000 posts a year.

If you check the previous pages of this thread you will see that I myself was just 4500 posts in the first year.

365.25*8*5 = 14610

so, had i been a regular member all these years with about 5 posts per day, i would have been around 14000-15000 posts now. 2000 seems too low for someone who has been a regular member for 8.5 years

Sir JC, tell me: how am I doing? :misbah

Brother , in my opinion if someone is posting ( per month )

less than 50 posts = Not regular

50 - 100 posts = comes here sometimes

100 - 300 posts = Pretty regular

300 - 500 = Real regular

500- 800 = Prolific posting

More than 800 - 1000= very prolific likely to slow down soon.

Brother , in my opinion if someone is posting ( per month )

less than 50 posts = Not regular

50 - 100 posts = comes here sometimes

100 - 300 posts = Pretty regular

300 - 500 = Real regular

500- 800 = Prolific posting

More than 800 - 1000= very prolific likely to slow down soon.
Hmm.

I guess I'm a prolific poster, then. :msd

Back