The Official PP Landmark Thread

Whenever I come across this thread, I check my post count. Its become that insignificant.

BUT still...

I'm nearing 40,000. :O

I've finally obtained the 4000-run mark, although I myself believe that I'm not posting as productively as I desire to - portrayed across by the substantial amounts of posts which are awaiting to be read and replied to (some even from a long duration ago).

I will hit 1 lakh mark and then sell my password on ebay to another Sachinista carrying my legacy forward. :sachin

Kya milta hai record kaayam kar ke?

Had I actively participated in every match thread just for the sake of increasing runs, at least I would have crossed 10,000 by now.

6000 runs

I've been in and out of form so many times throughout my career. But never out of contention :afridi

If I ever made Moderator, I shall check this thread and will make everyone's post count less than 1000 :D

If I ever made Moderator, I shall check this thread and will make everyone's post count less than 1000 :D

What is the use of that?

If Forum does not have milestones , whats the use of posting , these stages are incentive for been active , and for keeping the forum buzzing.

Back