The Official PP Landmark Thread

After Amjid Javed, who has the highest number of posts. I've heard it is a poster named Oxy but where has he gone as he hasn't been present upon Pakpassion for a long time now.

^

He was very promising but couldn't keep up and quit like Brian Charles Lara. Amjid is Bradman of PP but make no mistake, a Tendulkar is among you people. :sachin

I recently crossed 10K runs:108:

I deserve bigger duties(mod) now:moyo

Congratulations

I agree; its not about how many posts you have achieved but the quality of your posts and the amount of detail and thought that goes into them. Many posters achieve such a high level of posts just through unnecessary trolling and by also being part of the PP Leagues.

You are right , but there is NO way you can measure quality of posts. Its subjective.

I have crossed 6666...... the number of the beast plus a six

was not able to celebrate it sadly: afridi

Kabhi match threads se bahar bhi niklo crazy bhaiya, kuch trolling sholling hi kro at least time pass mey. :yk

May I ask a few questions to you, Justcrazy bhai? No offence intended at all but don't you get bored of posting in match threads that primarily only you post in and no discussion takes place? What is the point in celebrating post count when even you yourself know that this number is quite fake as the posts are quite short and offer no opinions? What do you derive from posting in match commentary threads (as in my opinion there is no excitement involved in them)?

Please Justcrazy bhai, post in other threads as what I have seen your thoughts are quite thought-provoking and you are quite opinionated in your views in threads which incline you to offer your opinions on an issue.

May I ask a few questions to you, Justcrazy bhai? No offence intended at all but don't you get bored of posting in match threads that primarily only you post in and no discussion takes place? What is the point in celebrating post count when even you yourself know that this number is quite fake as the posts are quite short and offer no opinions? What do you derive from posting in match commentary threads (as in my opinion there is no excitement involved in them)?

Please Justcrazy bhai, post in other threads as what I have seen your thoughts are quite thought-provoking and you are quite opinionated in your views in threads which incline you to offer your opinions on an issue.

Interesting ........ I do not mind relevant questions asked.

I do not get bored , No I do not to be honest. If you analyze the other posters with 20 K plus posts you will find that they also involved in match threads , without which you cannot reach 20 or 30 thousand posts........ Further more there are others who are far far ahead on post count ......... Do you think those were all well though out and presented 10 lines posts?

match Threads are also part of this forum ........ yes I agree recently i have started a few IPL threads , but last 3 days I did not start any.

I do posts in other threads also , as you would have seen. Mostly threads relating to Islam ..... I am not associated with any sect. That is why I have a straight opinion.

If you follow the Islamic threads closely you will come across my posts.

Any ways from what i have seen you I can say you have good idea about the posters. :)

Interesting ........ I do not mind relevant questions asked.

I do not get bored , No I do not to be honest. If you analyze the other posters with 20 K plus posts you will find that they also involved in match threads , without which you cannot reach 20 or 30 thousand posts........ Further more there are others who are far far ahead on post count ......... Do you think those were all well though out and presented 10 lines posts?

match Threads are also part of this forum ........ yes I agree recently i have started a few IPL threads , but last 3 days I did not start any.

I do posts in other threads also , as you would have seen. Mostly threads relating to Islam ..... I am not associated with any sect. That is why I have a straight opinion.

If you follow the Islamic threads closely you will come across my posts.

Any ways from what i have seen you I can say you have good idea about the posters. :)

But still bhai, what is the point of creating match threads which nobody else is interested in (which I inferred as nobody else posts in them and they could just look at Cricinfo's scorecards themselves)? You can get a large amount of posts if you post detailed posts at a consistent rate but even if you can't, what is the problem? You should attempt to post quality/thought-provoking posts rather than non-interesting one-liners. Bhai, please leave the match threads if you can, and try to post in other cricketing threads.

But still bhai, what is the point of creating match threads which nobody else is interested in (which I inferred as nobody else posts in them and they could just look at Cricinfo's scorecards themselves)? You can get a large amount of posts if you post detailed posts at a consistent rate but even if you can't, what is the problem? You should attempt to post quality/thought-provoking posts rather than non-interesting one-liners. Bhai, please leave the match threads if you can, and try to post in other cricketing threads.

I agree , many were not Interested in those IPL threads. But now Its reaching closing stages , I guess some people would be interested.

If you look into this landmark thread you would find that in my first year I had only 4500 posts.

Well , This is probably my last IPL in which I was free , after this by the time next one comes , I would be busy , and do not think I would be able to post even one tenth of this.

This is how things really work , no one can be maintaining prolific posting rates for too long. except probably Amjid :p

have you posted on my my thread " Marriage __ A tool of immigration " ......... Its a good thread with great potential for discussion , I think it would appeal to a poster like you.

Back