The Official PP Landmark Thread

turned Tape Ball Captain today...next milestone Local Club Captain!! been busy with some work so have slowed down..but come winter vacations..will definitely beat waqar goraya bhai

crossed so many rivers, ponds, chappars, seas, oceans, lands, mountains and other landmarks

these 6k posts ain't even nothing........but damn...still a 1st class kaptaan??? :malik

turned Tape Ball Captain today...next milestone Local Club Captain!! been busy with some work so have slowed down..but come winter vacations..will definitely beat waqar goraya bhai

congratulations ............ :14:

what you have against waqar? why his record ?

congratulations ............ :14:

what you have against waqar? why his record ?

nothing against him..he is one of the good posters i can catch..i only want to compete with the best! there are a few good posters i want to overtake..but overtaking you will be very difficult.

nothing against him..he is one of the good posters i can catch..i only want to compete with the best! there are a few good posters i want to overtake..but overtaking you will be very difficult.

No not at all ....... You have good speed you can over take any one.

By the way there are posters who are beyond 50 k + posts ..... So I am not even close to them .

I have 500 posts in the :lh Team Thread while never being a part of the team. I have 100+ posts in all team thread except :dd:to, but i have 50+ posts in:dd thread. That deserves some applause:yk

I have 500 posts in the :lh Team Thread while never being a part of the team. I have 100+ posts in all team thread except :dd:to, but i have 50+ posts in:dd thread. That deserves some applause:yk

this shows you are a troll who likes to put his nose in others business..you deserve a slap instead:afridi

Back