The Official PP Landmark Thread

I would love to have The quality in post not the quantity in posts.

I am not jealous of some PP-ers closing to 90000 runs.

can we have any options enabled in the Post which indicate the quality of comment like 1* , 2* ,3* ... etc. rather than Number of runs scored.

This is is only way a new comer can catch up attentions ;)

I would love to have The quality in post not the quantity in posts.

I am not jealous of some PP-ers closing to 90000 runs.

can we have any options enabled in the Post which indicate the quality of comment like 1* , 2* ,3* ... etc. rather than Number of runs scored.

Amjid Javed is a quality poster who has been part of PP since 2004

I do not think that is a good idea. That would mean that friends maybe used on mutual benefits ,

" I scratch your back you scratch mine "

I do not think that is a good idea. That would mean that friends maybe used on mutual benefits ,

" I scratch your back you scratch mine "
scratching other's back 22,341 time is Just-crazy for me.

we can make a threshold of > 5000 (or some Number) times a person given 1* to 5* will be his quality of comments, respectively

scratching other's back 22,341 time is Just-crazy for me.

we can make a threshold of > 5000 (or some Number) times a person given 1* to 5* will be his quality of comments, respectively

Just Crazy is one of the better posters here..always decent, and giving live commentary on cricket matches..sometimes i just follow his thread instead of having a cricinfo alert..

Just Crazy is one of the better posters here..always decent, and giving live commentary on cricket matches..sometimes i just follow his thread instead of having a cricinfo alert..

Brother , there are many other posters who are far ahead of me in lesser time. ...

Back