The Official PP Landmark Thread

Thanks to all ............

@Gentleman : How do you say I am enigmatic ???

because you appear very knowledgeable on religious topics, but you dont often participate in them.. i dont see you in any punjabi/pathan/mohahir thread.. you restrict yourself to cricket most of the time. and maybe the 2-3 movies you watch during the weekend.. even your choice of movies are interesting.

most of the posters have their cards open..you know where they stand on many topics..but you despite 25k posts (19th most prolific poster ever on PP) are difficult to know what your opinions are on various topics..

something like monalisa, who everyone has seen since ages but they cannot understand what is behind the mysterious smile.

Wow Insane stuff guys. keep it up

oh and Congrats sid :19:

Nearing 1000 runs meself

because you appear very knowledgeable on religious topics, but you dont often participate in them.. i dont see you in any punjabi/pathan/mohahir thread.. you restrict yourself to cricket most of the time. and maybe the 2-3 movies you watch during the weekend.. even your choice of movies are interesting.

most of the posters have their cards open..you know where they stand on many topics..but you despite 25k posts (19th most prolific poster ever on PP) are difficult to know what your opinions are on various topics..

something like monalisa, who everyone has seen since ages but they cannot understand what is behind the mysterious smile.

You seem to have done a lot of homework .

You are right in your assessment. I restrict mostly to cricket. In time Pass I started posting in movies thread for last couple of months. Also like posting in religious thread.

I basically choose movies from Top 10 searches in google. I try and read what the reviews are about the movie before seeing it.

Congrats man, going great in PPCL as well scoring an epic hundred.

how come people get so many posts in such a low time :13:

i have been a regular member on pp since the last 8 years, but have reached only 1589 posts (almost 200 posts/year)

how come people get so many posts in such a low time :13:

i have been a regular member on pp since the last 8 years, but have reached only 1589 posts (almost 200 posts/year)

Its all trolling. Its the Leagues.

There was a day where i got 150 posts :facepalm:

Learned my mistake and moved on now

Its not about the landmark but quality.

I agree; its not about how many posts you have achieved but the quality of your posts and the amount of detail and thought that goes into them. Many posters achieve such a high level of posts just through unnecessary trolling and by also being part of the PP Leagues.

Back