The Official PP Landmark Thread

Good to see a lot of people getting landmarks but please try to increase your post count with solid posts and not just spamming.

^^^

landmarks will come , if people stay on the forum and come here regularly , its like we often hear in commentary " stay on the pitch runs will come "

^^^

Yes , but when he is back he will motor along like light. He has tremendous strike rate

Just crazy seems to be flying at the moment interms of landmarks!

We have the same join date.

You crossed mine a month back, I suppose:kohli.

I were dealing with Sixes during my Young age. :umarakmal. But for a while I've been in a :misbah mode.i can't come back to :afridi mode as the Six hitting capabilities have gone past me. I'll need to deal with Boundaries from now:amin

You crossed mine a month back, I suppose:kohli.

I were dealing with Sixes during my Young age. :umarakmal. But for a while I've been in a :misbah mode.i can't come back to :afridi mode as the Six hitting capabilities have gone past me. I'll need to deal with Boundaries from now:amin

No catching me now dude! I'm hitting that 11K soon.

^^^

No , its not possible.

You do not realize that just 2 posters have crossed 70 K so far , let alone 94 K.

By the time I get to 70 K , there would be another 5 - 10 ahead . :)

Any technique to improve strike-rate, 9 years of being a regular member and only 2400 posts for me

Any technique to improve strike-rate, 9 years of being a regular member and only 2400 posts for me

Just be consistent , that is the key.

If someone is consistent in the long run that person will have good amount of posts.

Back