The Official PP Landmark Thread

No I remember I almost caught up, i was like on 3600 while you were on 3700...then well look what happened by comparing em

Before that, I think sometime late Feb or something.

I remember being surprised when I saw you signed up way after me and had more posts.

Amjid bhai is out of reach ....

The posters that i think are in race for second position are as follows

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2095]london lahori [MENTION=60994]sa[/MENTION]iyan

Last edited:
No, it was a comprehension fail on your part. Matches other than Pakistan's don't interest me much.

Amjid bhai is out of reach ....

The posters that i think are in race for second position are as follows

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2095]london lahori [MENTION=60994]sa[/MENTION]iyan

Are you in the second position at the moment?

By the way if [MENTION=43099]Sledger[/MENTION] was active there would have been no competition , he was a beast , posting like a champion

No, it was a comprehension fail on your part. Matches other than Pakistan's don't interest me much.
It was a fail on your part. Pakistan are not cricket, never have been and never will be.

I wish prince_pathan was still active, or is he [MENTION=130994]Myrmidon[/MENTION]?

Your problem [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] is you whine too much. You whine about little things. Do you have OCD or something? I am not asking as a joke or as a troll because getting sensitive over little things is kind of unusual. I mean the reams you have written over Daniel Bryan. Why watch him if you hate him so much?

So what? Just because I have ties to a country doesn't mean I should look the other way when they do something wrong.

No but you don't seem to have any love or respect for your heritage.

I would be happy to remain in top five , that is my wish.

I hope we have a separate thread for Aj when he breaks into 100000 posts ...... it would be epic

Your problem [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] is you whine too much. You whine about little things. Do you have OCD or something? I am not asking as a joke or as a troll because getting sensitive over little things is kind of unusual. I mean the reams you have written over Daniel Bryan. Why watch him if you hate him so much?
I don't watch Daniel Bryan anymore, I only speak up to drown out his marks. If I didn't speak up or you'd hear are things about him being a great, ideas of him beating Cena and Brock floating around etc by expressing my displeasure, I'm giving another perspective - my opinion of him, if it's enough to change a marks opinion or if ends up just irking them so be it. The less Bryan marks the better, pointing out his flaws helps in this process that's why all you hear from me about him is criticisms.

Last edited:
I'm planning on 15,000 posts over the next 2-3 months, my final exam finishes tommorow. :srt

I don't watch Daniel Bryan anymore, I only speak up to drown out his marks. If I didn't speak up or you'd hear are things about him being a great, ideas of him beating Cena and Brock floating around etc by expressing my displeasure, I'm giving another perspective - my opinion of him, if it's enough to change a marks opinion or if ends up just irking them so be it. The less Bryan marks the better, pointing out his flaws helps in this process that's why all you hear from me about him is criticisms.

That makes you no different from the marks. Specifics may be different but both are being wilfully ignorant.

Mamoon wth?! You are 16k posts ahead of me. Weren't you like 1k posts behind me three-four months ago?

That makes you no different from the marks. Specifics may be different but both are being wilfully ignorant.
Marks are hypocrites, just have a look at how Bryan overcame the odds to win at Mania.

All I'm asking for is some consistency.

Cena gets bombarded with criticism over his superman antics in the ring and his goofy gimmick but we're supposed to turn a blind eye for Bryan? No thanks.

Last edited:
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION], you're taking this way too seriously, PP is for banter and constructive debate, keep it that way.

Its a major part of it.
To many it is, I just never really understood it, at the end of the day it's just affiliation and blind loyalty to somewhere you're born.

Last edited:
But I wasn't 1k behind you 3/4 months ago. I crossed the 20000 mark long ago.

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION], you're taking this way too seriously, PP is for banter and constructive debate, keep it that way.
That was banter :))

Man I was seriously going to type Amanmania will always live on in one of the posts above :)))

I'll probably leave in 1-1.5 years or so, or as long as you people stick around.

I would miss this place though, its great and so are a lot of PPers.

Back