The Official PP Landmark Thread

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] that's crazy. How do you do that? I spent my time posting in timepass, yet far behind. I even posted in Imranistan threads. :jf

[MENTION=10992]MalikMohsin[/MENTION]

Its consistency and strong desire to be in the Top five posters of PP all time :)

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION]

You are right. I really don't want to be in the Top five posters of PP all the time. That actually makes sense as to why i am way behind. :mv

Well, that is big change. It takes more than committment and dedicated combined altogether. :19:

What an unproductive society we have become. World's future is clearly not in good hands.

Nearing 15,000 though its been an ordinary year for me was at 14,000 in January

How do you manage to watch every single international match in the world ball-by-ball? Do you use cricinfo live commentary most of the time?

Not every match . There are matches which I miss or am active less , you can see in the PP commentary threads , that is so many games I have contributed very less :)

Cricinfo and also Live streaming.

I remember hitting 37k long time back, dunno what happened.

Well, every post that even has a word against India gets deleted here, which is probably why you lost a few posts.

This is also why I'm stuck in the 26,000s. Would've gotten 27k easily.

You're such a beast, JC. I reckon you'll beat Amjid's record by the time you retire. Whose in second place btw?

MenIng is second ............. 450 posts ahead of me.

Amjid Bhai is a legend ...... Only way to beat him , is if he retires :D

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] celebrates becoming the quickest to 50000 posts :amla :yk

2012_7$thumbimg123_Jul_2012_051018090-ll.jpg

As of right now - MenInG and JustCrazy are tied in 2nd place at EXACTLY 69,239 posts overall each....

What number am I on? Top 10 yet?
[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] or [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] will be the first to 100k.

Back