The Official PP Landmark Thread

Some people are too quick in getting runs here. I have been a regular here on Pakpassion for over 10 years, still stuck with 2600-something runs :(

Some people are too quick in getting runs here. I have been a regular here on Pakpassion for over 10 years, still stuck with 2600-something runs :(

Many posts were deleted recently , a lot of users lost a of runs, maybe that is why you are stuck.

This thread is awesome.People here even celebrate their 500 posts.
Well it took me about less than 2 years to post 500 comments on PP.
Don't know when I would reach that magical 1000 mark!Lol!

This thread is awesome.People here even celebrate their 500 posts.
Well it took me about less than 2 years to post 500 comments on PP.
Don't know when I would reach that magical 1000 mark!Lol!

Maybe next week or month or year. It depends on you after all.

Won't make it to 100,000. Justcrazy will be the first one I think, since Amjid Javed rarely posts these days.

I always want to post in this thread but I end up wasting my 3000th, 4000th posts on random stuff. Will make sure my 5000th post is in this thread.

Better way is to post a screen-shot as well. Since post count keep changing :p

l1nysGT.png

I raced my way to 2000 but have been stuck in the 2001-2500 range for two-three months now. PP isn't very interesting these days, specially the cricket section.

I'm also nearing 12000 posts - honestly life changes so much that you don't know what to expect.

JC used to be around 10k posts behind me when i was in form. I have really been inactive for good 2-3 years now, for good.

JC used to be around 10k posts behind me when i was in form. I have really been inactive for good 2-3 years now, for good.

yes , I remember when I reached 1000 you were well past 10 K .

In my first year I did not post that often , was around 4700 , end of first year.

I was posting at my peak in 2012 - 2013 .

Quantity also matters .

No, they don't. Posting for the sake of increasing numbers does not matter. It is like 2 billion Muslims is now at the mercy few intellectual powerful jews nowadays.

Plus i caught your shenanigans earlier in PP commentary threads. They are your goldmine to 100k.

If PakPassion had to choose between you and others;

* Nostalgia versus you: Nostalgia wins.
* Mamoon versus you: Mamoon wins.
* I versus you: I win.
* Strike Rate versus you: Strike Rate wins.

Why? You are not quality member, barely 1% of intellectual origin. I used to respect you, but now i know you. No offense. :jf

No, they don't. Posting for the sake of increasing numbers does not matter. It is like 2 billion Muslims is now at the mercy few intellectual powerful jews nowadays.

Plus i caught your shenanigans earlier in PP commentary threads. They are your goldmine to 100k.

Why? You are not quality member, barely 1% of intellectual origin. I used to respect you, but now i know you. No offense. :jf

If number of posts do not matter , why are posts counted ?

Why not we have a intellectual meter here and we can get to know how much intellectual one is ?

Why not we have a intellectual meter here and we can get to know how much intellectual one is ?

Honestly I really like your posts in the match threads, very insightful. Just wish you would post in other threads more often.

You will also be the first to 100,000 posts in my opinion. Amjid Javed has slowed down a lot over the years.

Honestly I really like your posts in the match threads, very insightful. Just wish you would post in other threads more often.

You will also be the first to 100,000 posts in my opinion. Amjid Javed has slowed down a lot over the years.
very insightful indeed..:asif

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

very insightful indeed..:asif

Not everything is meant to be insightful, although its a different matter that most things that come out of my mouth indeed are.

Sorry but you are crossing the line. He posts very useful stuff in match threads. For a poster who is watching ever ball live his posts may not be that useful but there are many who read match threads and rely on updates in match threads than watching live game.

Not everything is meant to be insightful, although its a different matter that most things that come out of my mouth indeed are.
I was kidding and stop trying to be Manto..[emoji14] If I had a dollar for each time you changed your opinion or been proven wrong I'd have been millionaire. .:misbah

I was kidding and stop trying to be Manto..[emoji14] If I had a dollar for each time you changed your opinion or been proven wrong I'd have been millionaire. .:misbah

Better to change your opinion than to stick to your guns like you do with Umar etc. and get owned by people left right. :misbah

It is important to do self-reflection. As de Montaigne once said:

'If I speak of myself in different ways, that is because I look at myself in different ways.'

Pay heed to wise words. You might be a millionaire but people still sought my opinion more so than yours, you should wonder why. Goodnight. :najam

Uh since when? And since when were you a quality member? You basically write rubbish and have certain agendas against certain players. The only that quality about your posts is :jf

Uh since when? And since when were you a quality member? You basically write rubbish and have certain agendas against certain players. The only that quality about your posts is :jf

I am not quality member, happy now? Celebrate this moment while you can because this is the best victory you can get after the result of election NA 122. :jf :jf :jf :jf :jf

Sorry but you are crossing the line. He posts very useful stuff in match threads. For a poster who is watching ever ball live his posts may not be that useful but there are many who read match threads and rely on updates in match threads than watching live game.

I read his posts in PP commentary threads, thus my disappointment. Cricinfo does provide live commentary, so the thinking-brain is hardly required for PP commentary.

That is not the problem. He deliberately shortens the post with numbers and use PP commentary threads to make the numbers count. Why? Crossing 100k is really that important to compromise the value of your posts?

Just because there is counting numbers of posts that doesn't validate the purpose of degrading the post value that serves to PakPassion virtually nothing. I like you, and my previous posts in this thread has always appreciated your hard work, but what good is crossing 100k when you are not remembered for any positive contribution to the community of PakPassion? Anyways, it is your life. Didn't mean to offend you. I apologize for that. :)

If posting on Match Threads is useless , why we have such threads at all ? : 13:

Thanks for liking my posts ?

I do try and post in other threads as well . Maybe they got lost in crowd.

I myself slowed down a lot , this year . I am pretty sure Amjid will make that mark first , he is about 3000 posts away.

You , Aman , sayan , london Lahori were going at breakneck speed last year. Only you and LL are still on.
Aman has slowed down , Sayan is banned I think :13:

Actually I wanted to be among the top 5 posters , that is all .

I read his posts in PP commentary threads, thus my disappointment. Cricinfo does provide live commentary, so the thinking-brain is hardly required for PP commentary.

That is not the problem. He deliberately shortens the post with numbers and use PP commentary threads to make the numbers count. Why? Crossing 100k is really that important to compromise the value of your posts?

So , you do not like numbers , ask the moderators to disallow posting numbers in Match threads , and put one page essays .

Just because there is counting numbers of posts that doesn't validate the purpose of degrading the post value that serves to PakPassion virtually nothing. I like you, and my previous posts in this thread has always appreciated your hard work, but what good is crossing 100k when you are not remembered for any positive contribution to the community of PakPassion? Anyways, it is your life. Didn't mean to offend you. I apologize for that. :)

Crossing certain Land mark is not my purpose , you cannot plan things like that. +

Also , if your posts are too short the moderators do take action.

Back