The Official PP Landmark Thread

Congrats AJ

For merely trolling purposes you should have taken a month long sabbatical at 99,999 posts

Congrats AJ

For merely trolling purposes you should have taken a month long sabbatical at 99,999 posts

Congrats [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION]!

I shall follow. :sachin

100 K Posts is a great achievement for any forum !

They are remaking Maula Jutt this year.

Also congrats AJ.

Congrats [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION]

Thanks Guys, its been a fun 12 years on PP so far.

Can mods delete all my posts except for 1. I want a fresh start.

Man I missed it! where's the million dollar post from [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] and don;t retire bro, literally its just me and you who dominate the boxing thread :))) I'll have to do a kell brook and face bums for the rest of my career

Man I missed it! where's the million dollar post from [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] and don;t retire bro, literally its just me and you who dominate the boxing thread :))) I'll have to do a kell brook and face bums for the rest of my career

He quoted my post in his 100,000th post, so I became part of the history as well. :))

Justcrazy the next 100,000 poster for sure, I thought I would get there but not anymore.

Yeah the boxing thread is great and always good to talk on.

He quoted my post in his 100,000th post, so I became part of the history as well. :))

Justcrazy the next 100,000 poster for sure, I thought I would get there but not anymore.

Mamoon don't let that jobber overtake you, he's like the Gilberg of posts on this forum. Posts to boost his stats rather then anything insightful, it would be an insult to posters like yourself and Amjid. booooooooooooooooooo @ Just Crazy, hopefully you never get the record.

With amount of stuff going on in your life; you're going to be very busy. Whether work, or marriage or the book you need to finish. At the same time when it's the same old story when it comes to Pakistan cricket we're bound to lose interest. Post 2010 I've not been as interested in Pak cricket as I use to be.

Me crossing 50,000 mark will be as great an achievement as AJ crossing 100000.

Hang in there, that moment is not far away.

Started in 2011.

40,000+ posts by 2013.

Next 3 years only yielded 8k posts lol. Runs really dry up at some point. :( :(

Mamoon don't let that jobber overtake you, he's like the Gilberg of posts on this forum. Posts to boost his stats rather then anything insightful, it would be an insult to posters like yourself and Amjid. booooooooooooooooooo @ Just Crazy, hopefully you never get the record.

With amount of stuff going on in your life; you're going to be very busy. Whether work, or marriage or the book you need to finish. At the same time when it's the same old story when it comes to Pakistan cricket we're bound to lose interest. Post 2010 I've not been as interested in Pak cricket as I use to be.
[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] is actually a very good poster, he makes very insightful comments in Match threads. He just doesn't post much in other threads.

You have very low opinion about me , its really sad.

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] is actually a very good poster, he makes very insightful comments in Match threads. He just doesn't post much in other threads.

I do post in other threads , its just that I post only in those subjects I have Idea about , not random without any reason.

11 years on, I finally touch the 3000 mark :D :misbah

I hope to make it 4000 by the end of this year

7000th post, my SR has been awesome in 2016. Considering we had PSL and Asia Cup going on, with WT20 round the corner. 2016 is going to be my peak year. Might try to get to 15,000 by the end of the year. :srt

Hang in there fellas.

First Indian to cross 50,000 soon.

#TeamBhaijaan

#BhaijaanJustDoIt

#fcRulezHatersDrulz

#FreelanceIsTheMan

1st Indian PPer to breach the 50,000 posts barrier.

#BhaijaanDidIt

:)

Hallelujah Hallelujah!
celebration1.jpg

I made it to 1000 Posts finally. I know it is not something to gloat over but i have been waiting for a while to get to that number.

Hallelujah Hallelujah!
View attachment 66097

I made it to 1000 Posts finally. I know it is not something to gloat over but i have been waiting for a while to get to that number.

:))) :))) .... Congrats ...!! and again
:))) :))).. it is cute to see certain celebrations... kinda like yesterday night after Kohli magic.

I'm nearing 1000, I know everyone has been looking forward to this

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back