The Official PP Landmark Thread

Better to change your opinion than to stick to your guns like you do with Umar etc. and get owned by people left right. :misbah

It is important to do self-reflection. As de Montaigne once said:

'If I speak of myself in different ways, that is because I look at myself in different ways.'

Pay heed to wise words. You might be a millionaire but people still sought my opinion more so than yours, you should wonder why. Goodnight. :najam

bhai aap se acha u-turn koi nahi leta on PP..:ik it's a different thing that you can make up for your u-turns unlike me so I have to stick to my guns..:p

Recently got 3,000 but it's nothing compared to [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] who debuted in Feb one month before me and has 10-13k+. :O

Yeah. :11:

That's one small step for the PP community, one giant leap for my humble self.

500 runs. :AR15firin

Wow, people who signed up this year are way ahead of me now, and I've been here for 2 years :sanga

Need to up my game! :p Doesn't feel like I haven't posted as much.

Very true.
Just check out for [MENTION=43099]Sledger[/MENTION] , he was going bang bang , 55k posts in no time , now left the forum for about 1 year or more. Not seen.

Amjid is the highest poster because he is consistent. Consistency is the key.

Just check out for [MENTION=43099]Sledger[/MENTION] , he was going bang bang , 55k posts in no time , now left the forum for about 1 year or more. Not seen.

Amjid is the highest poster because he is consistent. Consistency is the key.

Yup, posting too much gets boring.

Thinking of retiring soon, don't seem to have the same passion and desire for posting here anymore. It has become boring now. Life's getting busier as well.

Thinking of retiring soon, don't seem to have the same passion and desire for posting here anymore. It has become boring now. Life's getting busier as well.

:0000

Does PP make any sense without Mamoon nowadays?

I dont think so. No controversial opinions anymore. No pessimism during Pak games (actually trust in Murphys Law ;) ). Lack of insightful and informative posts. Strengthening of the Shehzad brigade, due to the retirement of one of their most feared opponent - same applies to the bhai-brigade :amla. And many many more reasons ...

In a time where PP lacks any attractiveness with every passing day , it would be very fatal for us fellow PPers to lose one of the most touted PPer, which therefore eventually accelarates this whole process. But nevertheless i respect your personal decision, and dont want to pose as an obstacle infront of it.

:0000

Does PP make any sense without Mamoon nowadays?

I dont think so. No controversial opinions anymore. No pessimism during Pak games (actually trust in Murphys Law ;) ). Lack of insightful and informative posts. Strengthening of the Shehzad brigade, due to the retirement of one of their most feared opponent - same applies to the bhai-brigade :amla. And many many more reasons ...

In a time where PP lacks any attractiveness with every passing day , it would be very fatal for us fellow PPers to lose one of the most touted PPer, which therefore eventually accelarates this whole process. But nevertheless i respect your personal decision, and dont want to pose as an obstacle infront of it.

Wow, I'm flattered and honored - don't consider myself worthy of this praise, but thank you very much.

A time comes when you have to move on. So many posters were active 4-5 years ago but they had to move on, similarly one day all of us will quit as well and will move on to something else.

It's fun while it lasts. :amla

Wow, I'm flattered and honored - don't consider myself worthy of this praise, but thank you very much.

A time comes when you have to move on. So many posters were active 4-5 years ago but they had to move on, similarly one day all of us will quit as well and will move on to something else.

It's fun while it lasts. :amla

You're welcome.

Wise words and nicely put together, as always ;-)

Good luck and all the best for the future!

Nearing 9000! Planning to retire on 9999 lol! I still cant believe my posts have reached almost 9000! I dont feel like I have posted this much! Unreal!

5,000th post

:yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

I've slowed down considerably though, I had 2000 posts in my first 3 months or something and the other 3,000 in the next 8.

Still burning strong

:AAG

5,000th post

:yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

I've slowed down considerably though, I had 2000 posts in my first 3 months or something and the other 3,000 in the next 8.

Still burning strong

:AAG

How many of those were the kisses thrown at me :afridi

I had decided some time back that I will retire on my 9999th post! The moment is finally here! So I hereby announce my retirement from PP!

I had a low profile career and havent contributed much to PP though! But 9999 looks good lol! Had an enjoyable stay over here! Most of all I had the privilege of interacting with/seeing many good/nice/funny people/posters over here! You all will be missed :D

Never rule out 'the Afridi way of retirement' though :D

Yippie. :108:

1000 posts. Took a bit longer than i supposed. Hope that i keep the strike rate ticking for the next time. But most probably im going to have a short rest from PP, due to my upcoming A-levels.

I had decided some time back that I will retire on my 9999th post! The moment is finally here! So I hereby announce my retirement from PP!

I had a low profile career and havent contributed much to PP though! But 9999 looks good lol! Had an enjoyable stay over here! Most of all I had the privilege of interacting with/seeing many good/nice/funny people/posters over here! You all will be missed :D

Never rule out 'the Afridi way of retirement' though :D

Has Zaba actually really retired or is he doing a typical Pakistani thing and will come back and un-retire? :)))

Would be funny if PP shows up some technical glitch in not accepting a user with 100k posts :))) :)))

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] are you actually going to retire on 99.99k?

Am still debating whether to do so yet, i am quite enjoying the amount of cricket i am watching at the moment and always happy to discuss it

Justcrazy will be the second 100k poster I think. I can theoretically get there one day but I am not active like I was a year ago.

2014 was my peak on PakPassion, I'm past my prime now and have allowed the young guns to take over.

Justcrazy will be the second 100k poster I think. I can theoretically get there one day but I am not active like I was a year ago.

2014 was my peak on PakPassion, I'm past my prime now and have allowed the young guns to take over.

Am sure Justcrazy will take over from me one day at somepoint, 12 years on PP is a long time for me.

Am sure Justcrazy will take over from me one day at somepoint, 12 years on PP is a long time for me.

Don't worry brothers,, i will be the one to break your records.

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

I do not deny that I have a chance of scaling 100 K , but I also have become slow these days , I will keep in touch ..... maybe some day will get there :)

[MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION], congrats on scaling the Everest of PP today.

100,000 posts in a single forum is an awesome record.

Your sig :facepalm: I don't have my water gun currently with me otherwise i would have shoot you straight in your kidney :( You lucky insaan.

Buahahahaha ...

It's a high level pun of an old Indian Movie Dialogue

Not limited to spot fixers bro.

Back