The Official PP Landmark Thread

For some reason this part reminded me of that scene in Face Off when Nicholas Cage groped the choir girl. Anyone else?

After reading your comment i felt the same. The background choir song was Hallelujah in high pitch.

Congrats [MENTION=65183]freelance_cricketer[/MENTION].

Reply whenever you can, if you know what I mean. :))) :)))

Note this [MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION]

What about yourself? nearly 27,000 in a little over a year lol :))

I joined a year earlier than you and don't even have a third of that (yet).

Mamoo ap tou mugh se bhi peechay hain, but you post so much more than me. How is this possible :danish

Approaching 9k posts. 2016 has been a very high strike rate year for me. :ibutt

Mamoo ap tou mugh se bhi peechay hain, but you post so much more than me. How is this possible :danish

I post a little bit throughout the day that's why I'm not scoring many runs.

And early on when I joined I was a more conservative poster.

I post a little bit throughout the day that's why I'm not scoring many runs.

And early on when I joined I was a more conservative poster.

Noticed the same, when you start off for the first 9 months you get involved in loads of threads and convos, gradually it gets a bit stale and you ease off a bit. Had 5700 posts in my first 12 months, not even half that in the 17 odd months since.

Thats life I guess, suppose when I first joined I had a load of free time too, that contributed also.

Noticed the same, when you start off for the first 9 months you get involved in loads of threads and convos, gradually it gets a bit stale and you ease off a bit. Had 5700 posts in my first 12 months, not even half that in the 17 odd months since.

Thats life I guess, suppose when I first joined I had a load of free time too, that contributed also.

I like to post when someone quotes me.

It's like you get a conversation going and you have reason to post.

That's one reason why I like Suleiman's threads because they engage a debate. Sadly, not many people quote me hence I have nothing to post.

I like to post when someone quotes me.

It's like you get a conversation going and you have reason to post.

That's one reason why I like Suleiman's threads because they engage a debate. Sadly, not many people quote me hence I have nothing to post.
I quoted to make u feel better, I'm a great person [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

For me it was the opposite. I didn't post much in my earlier months because I was lurking more and didn't want to get into fights and cared about reputation etc so thought about 2 or 3 times about whether or not to post.

But then I just stopped caring about all that and my strike rate increased slowly :afridi

For me it was the opposite. I didn't post much in my earlier months because I was lurking more and didn't want to get into fights and cared about reputation etc so thought about 2 or 3 times about whether or not to post.

But then I just stopped caring about all that and my strike rate increased slowly :afridi

Once a person gets busy its tough .

Approaching 600. It's been a pleasant ride so far. Need some international cricket to improve my strike rate because the ongoing circus is boring as hell :srini

My strike rate has really decreased in the past 3 weeks. Should be explosive come the England Tour :abdv

Officially a tape ball star :maqsood :misbah

Awaiting the test series to start and watch my strike rate and runs increase :abdv :afridi :kohli :msd

Think I've ran out of steam, will probably retire near or at 10k.

Think I've ran out of steam, will probably retire near or at 10k.

You have to power through times like these when no international cricket is going on.. trust me when the English series starts you will be averaging 30-40 posts a day..

I think everyone is missing international cricket I know I am. Dw England vs Sri Lanka starts next Thursday, than we have Australia South Africa and West Indies tri series at the start of June.we will see plenty of activity than :yk

Reached 1800 runs today. So proud of myself. This calls for a smoothie treat for myself and many others on this forum from Tim Hortons. Only you get to pay for yours yourself.

:)) Long process treat would be when I reach Pakistan and safely reach Rahim Yar Khan.

I shall pray to "The Flying Spaghetti Monster" for your safety with noodley appendages!
May you enjoy plenty of pasta and noodles.

R'amen!

:)

Back