The Official PP Landmark Thread

That is Mamoon level of SR, but atleast Hasan adds some substance to each thread..

Man, I remember a time where we had the same amount of posts, and now you've steered way far ahead. Good going, I need to start posting more.

My family is taking me out to a dinner once I reach 1,000 posts

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

3000 posts

Alhumdullilah - finally reached 3000 posts! :moyo

Still a long way to go to though catch up to some of our PP legends... :don

There's a thread already dedicated for this sort of stuff. Really didn't need a separate thread on its own.

Search for the PP landmarks thread or something of that sort.

There's a thread already dedicated for this sort of stuff. Really didn't need a separate thread on its own.

Search for the PP landmarks thread or something of that sort.
[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] - can we have this merged with the landmark thread?

Getting close to the magic 10K :yk

From what I know - only [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION], [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] and [MENTION=138463]Slog[/MENTION] post more often than you!

What about yourself? nearly 27,000 in a little over a year lol :))

I joined a year earlier than you and don't even have a third of that (yet).

58 posts per day!!

Holy :O

That is faster than [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] - probably the fastest on PP...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was averaging 54-55 during my peak (2013-14), now that I am past my prime and edging close to my retirement, my average has dropped to 45-46.

Don't need a 50+ average to retire as a legend/ATG. I'm there already.

I was averaging 54-55 during my peak (2013-14), now that I am past my prime and edging close to my retirement, my average has dropped to 45-46.

Don't need a 50+ average to retire as a legend/ATG. I'm there already.

You averaged 50+ until and throughout 2015.

Only [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] posts faster than you

Amjid bhai is out of reach ....

The posters that i think are in race for second position are as follows

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2095]london lahori [MENTION=60994]sa[/MENTION]iyan

And [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

Possible also [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] in 2-3 years time given the rate at which he is going.

I'm planning to go away for some time, maybe a year or two. :azhar

THen what happened?

You said the same thing after the 2015 WC and then made a thread about Amla being a choker and then KA-CHING!!

You kept posting as if nothing happened! :))

And [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

Possible also [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] in 2-3 years time given the rate at which he is going.

After initial burst you tend to get a bit slow with other life activities , its tough to maintain the strike rate.

THen what happened?

You said the same thing after the 2015 WC and then made a thread about Amla being a choker and then KA-CHING!!

You kept posting as if nothing happened! :))

He will break into 100 K posts , second one to do so :)

He will break into 100 K posts , second one to do so :)

Just Crazy posting like a man possessed, even in the face of ignoramuses and darkness he refuses to tap out, he will defeat Amjid Javed and take his 100K crown be it through hook or crook he will have what belongs to him, he will not stop at chasing forum immortality

I've been around forever, even outlasted Uncle Chowtha [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] my stats don't do me justice, I don't want them to be taken out of context; most of my runs were scored in wins and I have a big % of impact innings, my average against India has been boosted significantly I am told. Constant retirements, vacations, firings and comebacks have not helped the statistics but ensure the Bear's aura.

Just Crazy posting like a man possessed, even in the face of ignoramuses and darkness he refuses to tap out, he will defeat Amjid Javed and take his 100K crown be it through hook or crook he will have what belongs to him, he will not stop at chasing forum immortality

By the time I reach 100 K , there will be maybe another 2 already in that club, and Amjid would be 120 K :)

By the time I reach 100 K , there will be maybe another 2 already in that club, and Amjid would be 120 K :)

You will reach 100K before anyone else.
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is slowing down and you post a faster rate than [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] anyway who is your closest competitor. [MENTION=138463]Slog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] post a lot at an average of 50+ but they debuted in 2015 so they will take a few years to catch up provided they also don't slow down.

I've been around forever, even outlasted Uncle Chowtha [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] my stats don't do me justice, I don't want them to be taken out of context; most of my runs were scored in wins and I have a big % of impact innings, my average against India has been boosted significantly I am told. Constant retirements, vacations, firings and comebacks have not helped the statistics but ensure the Bear's aura.

You are ahead of most and definitely in top 20.

Only a handful of posters are ahead of you including: Amjid, MIG, JustCrazy, Mamoon, Bullet Drive (who longer posts), Aman, AZ etc.

Damn, [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] seems to be catching up to me quickly with his anti-India posts :yk

You will reach 100K before anyone else.
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is slowing down and you post a faster rate than [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] anyway who is your closest competitor. [MENTION=138463]Slog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] post a lot at an average of 50+ but they debuted in 2015 so they will take a few years to catch up provided they also don't slow down.

Mate , I have slowed down a lot in last six months. I am not here as often as you think, do not have much time.

13,000 posts :yahoo

Still on track to get 15,000 before the end of 2016. Will probably surpass that if I maintain my strike rate and don't have a run in with the law :srt

Just hit 6K very recently

Still a long way to go to being a proper landmark of sorts !!

Already crossed 1.2 k mark and continuing. My extreme UNBIASED nature isn't allowing me to improve my overall strike rate. Otherwise I would've scored 3k by now. :)

13,000 posts :yahoo

Still on track to get 15,000 before the end of 2016. Will probably surpass that if I maintain my strike rate and don't have a run in with the law :srt

Congrats , you will probably get 17 K by 2016 :)

Man, I remember a time where we had the same amount of posts, and now you've steered way far ahead. Good going, I need to start posting more.

You post more frequently than most - you are definitely ahead of me lol :danish

looking at posters it seems i am the most slowest one lol

Probably

I think [MENTION=208]amit[/MENTION] is also not a fast poster

There was one poster who has debuted in 2003 but only has like 300 posts so far.

There was another one who debuted in Dec 2009 and has only posted 4 times - [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] do you remember this name (it was Sohaib something) - he was on the "Friends outside of PP" thread.

Probably

I think [MENTION=208]amit[/MENTION] is also not a fast poster
[MENTION=70779]sarmadsl[/MENTION] is slower than me. I have made about 3200 posts in about 11.5 years, he has 1360 in 5.5 years. I would still be 1 of the slowest among regular members

79279 posts in 6 years. This is something incredible. Looks like u are on Pakpassion all day :afridi

First year I was 4800 posts only , I picked up mostly in 2012 .

But in 2016 I got very busy , very little posts.

First year I was 4800 posts only , I picked up mostly in 2012 .

But in 2016 I got very busy , very little posts.

I have been planning to be regular since 11 years, always get busy and never be too regular here. Despite being for more than 11.5 years, I am still on 3200-something posts. Would have had about 20000 if I was more regular here

I have been planning to be regular since 11 years, always get busy and never be too regular here. Despite being for more than 11.5 years, I am still on 3200-something posts. Would have had about 20000 if I was more regular here

Look we all tend to get busy after sometime. This is life.

That is why only one poster has crossed 100 thousand mark.

I think that no one other than [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] has crossed even 80 K mark.
Thus it shows at after a certain point posters do slow down.

Look we all tend to get busy after sometime. This is life.

That is why only one poster has crossed 100 thousand mark.

I think that no one other than [MENTION=16]Amjid Javed[/MENTION] has crossed even 80 K mark.
Thus it shows at after a certain point posters do slow down.

Not you though. :))

You've bene saying you're slowing down, you won't be as active, etc. but here you are posting regularly and touching 80k. :don

Not you though. :))

You've bene saying you're slowing down, you won't be as active, etc. but here you are posting regularly and touching 80k. :don

I have slowed down a lot .

Slowing does not mean I have become in active . I will try to be active always.

But the rate of posting is affected. That is why I could not participate in league matches also.

I have slowed down a lot .

Slowing does not mean I have become in active . I will try to be active always.

But the rate of posting is affected. That is why I could not participate in league matches also.

As long as you stay even a bit active, you'll get 100k for sure.

Back