The Official PP Landmark Thread

Congrats [MENTION=136729]Suleiman[/MENTION] for 10,000 posts.

Thanks but I think this landmark thread is kind of pointless.

10k means I have wasted a lot of time here. Unwanted stat a lot like Sachin in world cups :srt

In that case, [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is Bradman of wasting time. :don

Think he is Ponting here and [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] is Lara. Bucketload of runs, but one plays for team, other plays for stats :yk2

J/k j/k JustCrazy, all in good fun mate you're a good guy.

Think he is Ponting here and [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] is Lara. Bucketload of runs, but one plays for team, other plays for stats :yk2

J/k j/k JustCrazy, all in good fun mate you're a good guy.

Whatever reasons you play for ultimately stats are recorded and they keep changing :)

True, but 20k is pretty close.

A couple of years back when I was averaging 1K/month I had targets in mind like 50K posts but such is life that you never envisage how it changes over time - I don't care about how many I end up, as a poster you're remembered for your posting style not for the amount of posts you made.

7000th post, my SR has been awesome in 2016. Considering we had PSL and Asia Cup going on, with WT20 round the corner. 2016 is going to be my peak year. Might try to get to 15,000 by the end of the year. :srt

Wohooo reached 15,000 posts and beat my target.. :yahoo

I hit 7K few days back. Not bad for someone who doesn't post that much.

My Post per month is almost 195........

Needless to say I don't have a life guys :(

Congrats , you are probably the most prolific poster in last 2 years. At this rate in 1-2 years you might top the list.

No , Mamoon has been most prolific.

Ny prolific period was 2012 - 2014 , after that it has relatively slowed down.

I had more time then. Now I am quiet busy , but i still try to come here everyday.

The way [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is going , I think in next 2 years he will be highest poster.

No , Mamoon has been most prolific.

Ny prolific period was 2012 - 2014 , after that it has relatively slowed down.

I had more time then. Now I am quiet busy , but i still try to come here everyday.

The way [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is going , I think in next 2 years he will be highest poster.

My average has gone down considerably. Up until 2015, I had 54 posts/day, now I'm done to early 40s. I will be soon down to 30s and 20s, won't make it to 100,000.

My average has gone down considerably. Up until 2015, I had 54 posts/day, now I'm done to early 40s. I will be soon down to 30s and 20s, won't make it to 100,000.

If I have to name 3 - 4 posters who can reach 100 K posts , You will be there no doubt. You are right now fourth highest poster. Next closest active poster to you is Aman , he has 44 K posts approx.

Fast approaching 30K posts, it doesn't feel like I've been posting for 6 years or so time goes by so quick; PP is the best forum on the world wide web.

I wonder who will eventually surpase my record Justcrazy or mamoon?

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=142853]Sub-Zero[/MENTION] is one to look out for.

Youngster. :inzi

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=142853]Sub-Zero[/MENTION] is one to look out for.

Youngster. :inzi
I'm about to reach my triple hundred and get promoted, already crossed Miandad's high score 280
:ghalib

Last edited:
Back