The Official PP Landmark Thread

6000 posts!

Playing the long waiting game here!

:ahmed:kohli:yk3

Amjid javed has highest number of posts , after him is MenIng , then me , and then Mamoon.

Mamoon is only 12 K away from me. In about a year he will pass me as well as MenIng .

MenInG might. Not sure if Mamoon will.

MenInG might. Not sure if Mamoon will.

If someone stays connected to this forum long enough , the number of posts will increase , the only thing is that different people have different period of free time , and thus speed of posting will be dependant up on that.

Amjid javed has highest number of posts , after him is MenIng , then me , and then Mamoon.

Mamoon is only 12 K away from me. In about a year he will pass me as well as MenIng .

Amjid also posts less these days you have a chance to overtake him..:)

voww that is amazing brother. well done. I guess most of your posts are in commentary threads..

probably yes , but its not possible to go past 30 K Posts without using commentary threads, at some point of time.

Amjid also posts less these days you have a chance to overtake him..:)

I do not think so. last two years I have been extremely slow. Not much time . So , the difference will remain constant, Unless he hangs his boots !

Approaching the big three and O..... think it might be time to move on, hang my boots and let the younger generation have their say :afridi

Approaching the big three and O..... think it might be time to move on, hang my boots and let the younger generation have their say :afridi

It would be a poor and embarassing move for you to take early retirement.

You're only reaching your peak son, hang in there. :misbah

Ticked over to 31k.... Been hardly posting these days. Maybe it'll pick up once there is some cricket on or elections get closer.

Will soon become probably the first Indian with 50,000 active posts here.

What an achievement :srt

Thanks, man.

I am averaging around 1,000 posts per month.

It's not easy to maintain that , there have been in past posters who were posting at high speed , but after a certain period of time they slowed down , once they got busy.

It's not easy to maintain that , there have been in past posters who were posting at high speed , but after a certain period of time they slowed down , once they got busy.

Remember - quality over quantity :D

A lot of heavy posters don't seem active now.

Where's Mamoon

Where is Amjid bro.

What is the all time standing now in terms of posts ?

A lot of heavy posters don't seem active now.

Where's Mamoon

Where is Amjid bro.

What is the all time standing now in terms of posts ?

I have been busy with work and a few other things, but once there is live cricket on again i will be back :)

Bro what happened to you?

You were so close to 1 lakh posts but you shockingly stopped at 92k.

I hope you are healthy and motivated.

Sice 2016 I have been very slow, not much time. If I was going by my original speed I would have reached 100 K in early 2018 :)

But I will not give up , and even if I have to crawl I will try and get into that 100 club

The rate at which [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] is posting on this forum, he will soon surpass everyone over here :danish

P.S. Most of his posts are due to him engaging in quality discussions and not just for the sake of posting

Back