The Official PP Landmark Thread

yes, I'll overtake you in a few weeks :ghalib

Its very much possible that you overtake me , but it will take few years not weeks .

By the way I do not have highest posts , I am second , but mamoon is going to take my position by 2018 probably

Its very much possible that you overtake me , but it will take few years not weeks .

By the way I do not have highest posts , I am second , but mamoon is going to take my position by 2018 probably
:ghalib
Sub-Zero has the ability to freeze the world, better score some more runs if you don't wanna get overtaken by me lol jk

:ghalib
Sub-Zero has the ability to freeze the world, better score some more runs if you don't wanna get overtaken by me lol jk

There were other posters as well , with great posting average , it is tough to keep up with it once you get busy.

Think both me and Justcrazy should be given the 'PakPassion Legend' title now. We are more than just Hall of Famers.

Target for end of 2017: 30,000 posts

I'll meet and exceed for sure inshallah if I don't have a run in with the law :srt

i'M A REGULAR POSTER BUT STILL DON'T POST MUCH...lol the caps lock was on...

I only post more when there is some Pak match going on...

10000 is my target before my retirement

Think both me and Justcrazy should be given the 'PakPassion Legend' title now. We are more than just Hall of Famers.

They should change the categories of progression now , I made a request in suggestion thread also. Something that will be interesting , maybe take opinion of posters in this matter.

[MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] is sneaky, he is on almost all of the match threads.

giphy.gif

:facepalm:

A lot of old posts got deleted. [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION], did you lose posts too?

I just noticed it too..................

:AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! WTH....... :sanga

Its down to 66 K :25:

Not anymore :murali

:facepalm:

A lot of old posts got deleted. [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION], did you lose posts too?

I just noticed it too..................

:AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! WTH....... :sanga

There is a thread in the Suggestions sub forum to clarify the situation regarding this, please see the below link :

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...in-post-count-explained&p=9138295#post9138295

Other than [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4795]amjid[/MENTION] Jawed - is there anyone else ahead of you?

Quite puzzled on how [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] has so much in just 5 years.

:mv

Quite puzzled on how [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] has so much in just 5 years.

:mv

In 2012-2013, my passion for posting here was at an all-time high. During my 2014 summer break, I would literally make 100+ posts per day. At one point, my average almost reached 60. However, in the last couple of years, I no longer have the same passion and my average is now in the 30s. I feel that I am very close to my retirement. Don't think I have much more to contribute.

Other than [MENTION=60967]Justcrazy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4795]amjid[/MENTION] Jawed - is there anyone else ahead of you?

Don't think so.

Thats good - you are almost there to the top.

Amjid Jawed and Justcrazy rarely post anymore so you have a chance.

I won't make it to 100,000. As I mentioned earlier, my post rate has dropped considerably lately and I don't expect it to pick up again.

I won't make it to 100,000. As I mentioned earlier, my post rate has dropped considerably lately and I don't expect it to pick up again.

If my calculations are right - you have about 32,500 posts left to get to 100K and post at about 40 per day.

That will take you 813 days to reach that landmark - it is difficult but not too hard by any means.

If my calculations are right - you have about 32,500 posts left to get to 100K and post at about 40 per day.

That will take you 813 days to reach that landmark - it is difficult but not too hard by any means.

Well, I wouldn't mind getting there.

In 2012-2013, my passion for posting here was at an all-time high. During my 2014 summer break, I would literally make 100+ posts per day. At one point, my average almost reached 60. However, in the last couple of years, I no longer have the same passion and my average is now in the 30s. I feel that I am very close to my retirement. Don't think I have much more to contribute.

How else would you spend your time if not on PP?

How else would you spend your time if not on PP?

I had a lot interests before I got addicted to PP. Don't have time for those things anymore mainly due to professional commitments, but PP has certainly played a role. The good thing is I can post from my phone, so it is like texting, checking mail, or using social media.

I had a lot interests before I got addicted to PP. Don't have time for those things anymore mainly due to professional commitments, but PP has certainly played a role. The good thing is I can post from my phone, so it is like texting, checking mail, or using social media.

I see. The very best of luck for all your future endeavors but you're a great addition to the forum, in fact one of the bests so you could always just post little and find time for your hobbies and not retire.

I see. The very best of luck for all your future endeavors but you're a great addition to the forum, in fact one of the bests so you could always just post little and find time for your hobbies and not retire.

Seems like a great subtraction​ because he is always negative hahah :afridi

Ok I'll see myself out :srt

Only need about 30 runs to pass [MENTION=136411]Shafi[/MENTION] and go to 272nd on the all time scoring list. :babar

8k achieved Finally !!!!!!!

The last reset/deletion of post came the exact same day I hit 8k :sanga (Was seriously not happy)

Only need about 30 runs to pass [MENTION=136411]Shafi[/MENTION] and go to 272nd on the all time scoring list. :babar

There is an all time score list???? :danish

I wonder where I rank on it.

I am @ 213 :facepalm:

I guess my fitness isn't up to the mark and that's why the performance is going downhill.....

Damn, I'm 18th on the all-time list, even after the deletions. :yk3

However, I've slowed down quite a bit. Don't post nearly as much as I used to do a few years ago.

Back