The Official PP Landmark Thread

Not sure why so many people are obsessed with the post count as it's just a number

Different thing to have a desire and don't mind it as long as posts are somewhat insightful

But when you are spamming everything just for the sake of it is what annoys me

Last edited:
Hmm... didn't realise when I hit 1000, I guess I don't pay too much attention to this stuff... :usman

Not a talented youngster beauty? :ahmed :uakmal

You're the youngsta beauty on this forum.
Please ensure that you don't lose consistency after your impressive beginning, unlike certain Pakistani youngsta beauties. :uakmal :maqsood

Last edited:
You're the youngsta beauty on this forum.
Please ensure that you don't lose consistency after your impressive beginning, unlike certain Pakistani youngsta beauties. :uakmal :maqsood

May be losing the consistency from Tuesday may not be as active bro. Please keep being selfless team man were gonna need it with the summer ahead. We youngster beauties lose concentration :maqsood :ahmed :uakmal

May be losing the consistency from Tuesday may not be as active bro. Please keep being selfless team man were gonna need it with the summer ahead. We youngster beauties lose concentration :maqsood :ahmed :uakmal

Very well, youngsta... :yk2

How you know you are first poster from there , there may be others.
I don't think so there are others from Jammu there are from Kashmir but not from Jammu and I m damn sure about it.May be I m wrong but odds of being wrong is very less

first poster from Jammu(India)

I don't think so there are others from Jammu there are from Kashmir but not from Jammu and I m damn sure about it.May be I m wrong but odds of being wrong is very less

[MENTION=136874]Yatoo[/MENTION] is one, and i think [MENTION=131678]Madplayer[/MENTION] also.

[MENTION=136874]Yatoo[/MENTION] is one, and i think [MENTION=131678]Madplayer[/MENTION] also.
They are from Kashmir I think but I m from Jammu these are two different regions where both regions have 10 districts

They are from Kashmir I think but I m from Jammu these are two different regions where both regions have 10 districts

I think [MENTION=136874]Yatoo[/MENTION] is from Jammu kashmir, ooo Yatoo bro where are you??

I think [MENTION=136874]Yatoo[/MENTION] is from Jammu kashmir, ooo Yatoo bro where are you??

I am from Kashmir

He is from Jammu

State is same but region is different

We have no one here from LAdakh yet

Reached 10,000 finally.. :yahoo

Heres to another 10,000 posts comprising of plenty of :

Wow wow wow :raja

Geeli pappi :hafeez2

darwaza os taraf :haha

:AAG

and many more

Back