The Professor's problem

Right... as I said:

Malik was not in form in ANY format. 2 fifties in all three formats in 67 innings.

Hafeez is scoring in T20s and ODIs. Medicore ave of 25 in last 20 innings.... (boosted by 196) ..... So there is a hope with Hafeez!

Okay but he should be no where near the Test team. He should not get a pass. Just 3 scores of 30 or above in his last 20 Test knocks. He has got to go from the Test XI. Keep him for ODIs and T20s.

31, 22, 13, 21, 20, 4, 196, 21, 22, 52, 6, 2, 17 0, 18, 0, 5, 16, 22, 16

We started with Gooch Laxman and Atherton and we have ended up with Malik. ...

You know when you have to resort to comparing a player to Malik to justify that player's place that you know it's a forlorn hope. ....

:hafeez

Last edited:
Should be out tests no question.

ODIs I'd chuck him out but the Zimbabwe series may have given him another chance.

Dropping him in tests would probably be a good thing, would allow him to focus in LOI. He's the only guy who plays all three formats except for Ajmal. And Hafeez has to bowl, bat, important in the field and vice captain. More than he can handle especially since his form with the bat in ODIs and tests has been dire.

His problem is going to be bigger if these new openers perform in next Test match ;)

Professor's confident talk.

Played well in PC.

Allah keray form CT mein qayem rahay.
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] kya umeed hai ?

Professor's confident talk.

Played well in PC.

Allah keray form CT mein qayem rahay.
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] kya umeed hai ?

Zayda umeed tou nahi hai.. leken yeh cheez bhi confirm hai ke Professor shahab 3 mein se 2 match tou zaroor khelien gaye, number 3 ya 4 pe. Tou Pakistan ke haq mein hai ke form barqarar rahay..

Zayda umeed tou nahi hai.. leken yeh cheez bhi confirm hai ke Professor shahab 3 mein se 2 match tou zaroor khelien gaye, number 3 ya 4 pe. Tou Pakistan ke haq mein hai ke form barqarar rahay..

Allah keray. Wesay professor Top pace batreries k khilaaf nai chaltay aor ICC Odi tournaments mein bhee nai chaltay.

Hope this time around finally he fires.

Memorable thread, was that really me being so sarcastic.. I've always been a big admirer of the Professor :)

Memorable thread, was that really me being so sarcastic.. I've always been a big admirer of the Professor :)

Brilliant postings and conversation from five years ago. :)) As relevant today as they were back then. Just shows some things never change.

Back