The Rain Dance Thread

I Believe in the Teesra

Test Debutant
Runs
Only Mother Nature can save us now. Join me friends, as we proceed to do the dance that shall tarnish the Sri Lankan hopes of a massive victory.

RAIN RAIN COME HERE
PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY
RAIN RAIN COME HERE
PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY
*Insert Lyrics Here*

rain-dance-300x224.jpg

Lol, jokes aside, hope this day, at the very least gets rained out

Is it allowed in Islam? :moyo

Nope. But I guess we can start praying to God that it rains and have mercy on fans. Although it would be a waste of a dua, when there are much more important matters going on in the world that we should focus our attention on. Ah what am I saying. It's a fun thread. Let's dance! :rana

Nope. But I guess we can start praying to God that it rains and have mercy on fans. Although it would be a waste of a dua, when there are much more important matters going on in the world that we should focus our attention on. Ah what am I saying. It's a fun thread. Let's dance! :rana

That's the spirit :akhtar
*Passes grass skirt*

Why?

We've played like bukri's butt and deserve the loss.

A draw result won't change the fact that we were disgustingly awful.

YES LET IT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the forecast is ok for SL to win the match, mostly dry for the next 2 days !!!

YES LET IT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the forecast is ok for SL to win the match, mostly dry for the next 2 days !!!

The weather forecast is for thunderstorms, especially tomorrow. After the poor decisions we deserve to draw.

Day five forecast is good but I'd be happy to see a washout. SL ought to see the win through, though, with assistance of umpires of course. Pakistan have been mugged, all there is to it. That's SL's strategy; it backfired versus Australia last year.

Some people believes that that XI pakistanis are favourites to win a test match against XI lankans and 2 umpires. These umpires are worth 2 players each

so its 11 Pakistanis VS 15 other cricketer :D

Is there a point in a rain dance? I'm sure these two supposedly elite umpires will make an exception to the rule - Pakistan must play on through the rain.

Tho on the off chance - I shall commence my rain dance.

Inshallah I will sing this song tomorrow:

Dekho barish ho rahi hai .. its raining ... its raining .. its raaaaaining!!! :))

Where is rain when you need it the most :facepalm:

We need thunderstorns, not just rain.

Bump

looks like the wish is being granted...

200px-Trollface.svg.png

Last edited:
This is not funny guys, enough with the gifs. We are in a serious predicament. :moyo

Depends on you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/idzIGOCrtV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ Forecast: Mostly cloudy with a 99% chance of Raining Wickets once Pakistan come to bat.

it surely is raining in ind-aus match. may be god got confused to which match rain dance was made.

Are we dancing for a rain of runs?

October is the driest month of Dubai

Its like asking snow to fall in Lahore.

Definitely came in full force to help the Windies out! Need to learn from the people of the islands....

^

They do a lot of taboos and stuffs which is haraam. :moyo Anyways, rain certainly saved the day but it was an exciting contest between bat and ball.

^

They do a lot of taboos and stuffs which is haraam. :moyo Anyways, rain certainly saved the day but it was an exciting contest between bat and ball.

England's 12th man could be coming out any moment now.... ANY MOMENT NOW

Aus will need max 40 overs to bowl them out and if Prior goes early than it will be over in half that time.

Back