The Supreme Court initiates an investigation after Imran Khan's video link picture goes viral [Update on post#3]

Jaisa des waisa bhes. Now you'll tell me ladies should be allowed to wear a burkha at a bank!
So you comparing a security issue with people wearing national dresses. Do the British wear Arab dresses in Saudi. You have some serious issues with Muslims.

So you comparing a security issue with people wearing national dresses. Do the British wear Arab dresses in Saudi. You have some serious issues with Muslims.
There is no dress code in Islam other then modesty. What security issue are you talking about here? Obviously, you are unable to distinguish culture from faith. Never mind the Arab's I always insist in Pak foreigners should be asked to dress in the local attire. Foreign ladies do cover their heads and often dress in salwar kamiz when roaming around in a Islamabad, Lahore or Peshawar.

No it doesnt. Speak for yourself. You guys suffering from inferiority complex, thankfully you got smashed in the elections
A prisoner accused of treachery can't smash much. I think the military is telling IK to move abroad wearing his sandals. Next we'll see him dressed in Arab attire begging MBS to support him or begging to Trump again. For heaven sake no politician wears sandals during high ranking meetings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited by a moderator:
begging MBS to support him or begging to Trump again
All of this was done by PML N supreme if you remember. Qatari letter? remember?

I don't understand what is the problem with wearing national dress? Is that the reason why Pakistan is under debt?

Where is the book telling us about what to wear? I am saying dressing in salwar kamiz when visiting a western country looks stupid. My arguments are absolutely on the point and sane. IK also wears sandals to diplomatic meetings the idiot/s that he is
Actually your arguments are not sane. The last UN summit and the last COP summit I recall the arab leaders arriving in their traditional outfits not western suits. Some of the African leaders wore their traditional colourful outfits. Pictures all over google for reference.

Do those leaders all look stupid too? Forget what IK wears for a moment - consider other world leaders who wear their traditional outfits.

Also let's switch the roles, when Putin or Biden or Sunak travel to the middle east, do you expect them to wear a juba? Based on your ludicrous argument they would be stupid to wear a western suit in the Emirates for example.

A prisoner accused of treachery can't smash much. I think the military is telling IK to move abroad wearing his sandals. Next we'll see him dressed in Arab attire begging MBS to support him or begging to Trump again. For heaven sake no politician wears sandals during high ranking meetings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
In the image in the link below, the crown prince is wearing sandals another leader wearing trainers in the back no less. So the jokes on you Mr "no one wears X/Y".
====
Early this week, Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune said that his country’s independence would never be complete as long as Palestine is occupied. Echoing the words of the late South African freedom fighter and President Nelson Mandela, he also pointed out that this has been the position of his predecessors as well.

“Palestine’s strength can only be achieved through its unity,” he told CNN China. “The Palestinians know this very well.” He added that some Arab states, and China, are striving to get Palestine accepted as a full UN member state “even if it is still occupied.”

In fact, most free people around the world appear to support the Palestinians and wish to see the Israeli occupation ended as soon as possible. Only the corrupt elites who run the corrupt states or the so-called democracies, including the US and those in the West, deal with the Israeli occupation as a fully-fledged UN member state, even though it has never fulfilled one of the main conditions of its membership, namely allowing the Palestinians to exercise their legitimate right to return to their land.

The Arab people love Palestine and wish to see all Israeli aggression against the Palestinians stopped and the occupation ended. However, too many Arab leaders — brutal dictators almost to a man — are on the opposite side of the fence to their people.

This has been made very obvious in recent years with some Arab leaders normalising ties with Israel which their people reject. Due to brutal repression in the Arab countries, the people could not express their opposition to normalisation freely, but the world was given a glimpse of their real feelings when Israelis visited Qatar for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It was made clear that they weren’t welcome.

So, if the Arab leaders are more interested in Israel than in Palestine and the Palestinians, why do they claim to support the Palestinian cause from time to time?

====
It's time to grow up and accept when you are wrong and clearly you are wrong here.

It seems you are the one begging each week to move abroad( in each post you want him to leave his 2/3rd majority behind) because you have burnt all your bridges. You zionists that banned pro Palestine rallies will have to pay a price one day, no matter how much you love your suit and ties:love::love::love::love:

There is no dress code in Islam other then modesty. What security issue are you talking about here? Obviously, you are unable to distinguish culture from faith. Never mind the Arab's I always insist in Pak foreigners should be asked to dress in the local attire. Foreign ladies do cover their heads and often dress in salwar kamiz when roaming around in a Islamabad, Lahore or Peshawar.
Keep your inferiority to yourself. We dont care what you and your ilk think. It matters as much as Munirs morals

Keep your inferiority to yourself. We dont care what you and your ilk think. It matters as much as Munirs morals
I and many others don't care what you think either. You can stay in your sleeping sui and sandals all the time looking absolutely absurd like your womanizing leader.

It seems you are the one begging each week to move abroad( in each post you want him to leave his 2/3rd majority behind) because you have burnt all your bridges. You zionists that banned pro Palestine rallies will have to pay a price one day, no matter how much you love your suit and ties:love::love::love::love:
I think you are getting confused here. Your IK married in a family of Jews even then his wife left him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is the one in prison making stupid statements all the time.Your IK did nothing about IoK when article 370 was removed by India but you are worried about Palestine. Look closer to home first and foremost. He either remains in prison or will eventually be forced to leave Pak the traitor that he is. His loyalty has always been to himself.

In the image in the link below, the crown prince is wearing sandals another leader wearing trainers in the back no less. So the jokes on you Mr "no one wears X/Y".
====
Early this week, Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune said that his country’s independence would never be complete as long as Palestine is occupied. Echoing the words of the late South African freedom fighter and President Nelson Mandela, he also pointed out that this has been the position of his predecessors as well.

“Palestine’s strength can only be achieved through its unity,” he told CNN China. “The Palestinians know this very well.” He added that some Arab states, and China, are striving to get Palestine accepted as a full UN member state “even if it is still occupied.”

In fact, most free people around the world appear to support the Palestinians and wish to see the Israeli occupation ended as soon as possible. Only the corrupt elites who run the corrupt states or the so-called democracies, including the US and those in the West, deal with the Israeli occupation as a fully-fledged UN member state, even though it has never fulfilled one of the main conditions of its membership, namely allowing the Palestinians to exercise their legitimate right to return to their land.

The Arab people love Palestine and wish to see all Israeli aggression against the Palestinians stopped and the occupation ended. However, too many Arab leaders — brutal dictators almost to a man — are on the opposite side of the fence to their people.

This has been made very obvious in recent years with some Arab leaders normalising ties with Israel which their people reject. Due to brutal repression in the Arab countries, the people could not express their opposition to normalisation freely, but the world was given a glimpse of their real feelings when Israelis visited Qatar for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It was made clear that they weren’t welcome.

So, if the Arab leaders are more interested in Israel than in Palestine and the Palestinians, why do they claim to support the Palestinian cause from time to time?

====
It's time to grow up and accept when you are wrong and clearly you are wrong here.
No! You have to grow a brain instead of talking stupid. W are talking about IK here so what has Palestine got to do with it, ehh?. Where did I say that Israel was the hero that you are trying to convince me otherwise?. Just because others dress poorly doesn't mean you have to do as well. People respect well dressed people hence the expression "dress to impress" and the importance of first impressions. You probably work in a shop or something where wearing a jogging suit is considered to be normal but us professional people have standards and a dress code.

The Arab people love Palestine so much that almost all of them support Israel and the USA.

Actually your arguments are not sane. The last UN summit and the last COP summit I recall the arab leaders arriving in their traditional outfits not western suits. Some of the African leaders wore their traditional colourful outfits. Pictures all over google for reference.

Do those leaders all look stupid too? Forget what IK wears for a moment - consider other world leaders who wear their traditional outfits.

Also let's switch the roles, when Putin or Biden or Sunak travel to the middle east, do you expect them to wear a juba? Based on your ludicrous argument they would be stupid to wear a western suit in the Emirates for example.
Once more just because someone dresses in traditional attire does not mean you have to do as well. Salwar kamiz should be worn wear the majority of people do so too. Besides I am talking about UN gatherings rather when a Pakistani leader meets a Putin in Russia. I believe at home you can wear whatever you want where as abroad should dress according to their culture. As explained before I have seen white ladies in Pak wearing the salwar kamiz where as at home they will not do that. I think when you wear salwar kamiz at home it spreads things like Islamophobia.

Try wearing traditional attire in an office type job in the west. You would either be sacked or told to go home then return dressed appropriately.

I think you are getting confused here. Your IK married in a family of jews even then his wife left him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is the one in prison making stupid statements all the time.Your IK did nothing about IoK when article 370 was removed by India but you are worried about Palestine. Look closer to home first and foremost. He either remains in prison or will eventually be forced to leave Pak the traitor that he is. His loyalty has always been to himself.
IK married a jew but he opposed recognising Isreal. You have defended the banning of anti Israel demos and Pro Palestinians demos in PK. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Showing PTI founder live not a violation of any law: Justice Minallah

In the May 30 hearing, a five-member bench decided in a 4:1 ruling not to stream the proceedings live, with Justice Minallah dissenting from it. The decision was taken on an application by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa advocate general (AG) to live-stream the proceedings.

The top court issued a detailed order on the plea and explained its decision to not live-stream the proceedings of NAB amendments case, stating that these hearings may be used for “political purposes and point scoring”.

The top court judge, in his 13-page long dissenting note released, noted the Supreme Court had declared access of the public to the court proceedings in all cases in matters of public importance through live streaming as a recognised fundamental right guaranteed under Article 19-A of the Constitution.

He referred to the principles enunciated in the case of Justice Qazi Faez Isa, which recognised the right of the public to have access to information in matters of public importance under Article 19-A of the Constitution.

The top court judge emphasised that live streaming of court proceedings ensures transparency and accountability in the functioning of public authorities and institutions.

Justice Minallah also stated that cases heard under Article 184(3) of the Constitution, including the present appeal, are matters of public importance and therefore the public has a right to access the court proceedings through live streaming.

He stated that the discretion to order live streaming or otherwise should be guided by this right and should only be exercised in exceptional circumstances and for compelling reasons.

Once the proceedings have been live streamed, they cannot be discontinued unless there is a demonstrably substantial reason in the public interest, the judge stated.

Justice Athar Minallah further said that the approach of the Court should be “in favour of the millions of followers and their representatives”.

Referring to the “grave wrong done” in denying an elected Prime Minister, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, the right to a fair trial, he maintained that the “damage [done by the court] was irretrievable.”

“The perception of the existence of a coercive apparatus of the State cannot be ignored by a constitutional court, particularly having regard to the unjustified treatment of representatives of the people in the past. The perception of complicity of this Court in or by allowing the elected representatives to be humiliated, harassed, and persecuted for other than bona fide reasons is not unfounded,” says Justice Minallah in his minority opinion.

The judge said that PTI founder Imran Khan, like other former elected prime ministers, has millions of followers across the country, as has become “evident from the results of the last general elections.”

“He is definitely not an ordinary prisoner or convict.”

“The denial of guaranteed right will unjustifiably give rise to suspicions and violate the principles laid down in the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Qazi Faez Isa case,” he noted.

The court stated that it is obligated to ensure transparency and enforcement of the guaranteed right under Article 19-A of the Constitution by giving access to the public to the court proceedings through live streaming.

IK married a jew but he opposed recognising Isreal. You have defended the banning of anti Israel demos and Pro Palestinians demos in PK. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So IK married a Jewish lady or from what I know he said she had converted to Islam!! Which one is it?? Where have I defended the banning of pro israeli propaganda in Pak?

So IK married a Jewish lady or from what I know he said she had converted to Islam!! Which one is it?? Where have I defended the banning of pro israeli propaganda in Pak?
So you avoided the question on the banning of demos because.........😀😀😀😀😀

So you avoided the question on the banning of demos because.........😀😀😀😀😀
I never said protests should be banned so there is nothing to answer. By the way what was your bhabhi Jemima's faith?. Was or is she a Muslim like IK said or Jewish?

I never said protests should be banned so there is nothing to answer. By the way what was your bhabhi Jemima's faith?. Was or is she a Muslim like IK said or Jewish?
But you avoided that question on a dozen occasions. Why? Is it because zionists like you can't stand Muslims backing other Muslims.

This guy couldn't call out his Junta friends from banning Pro Palestinian protests while claiming IK is zionist
😀😀😀😀😀

Only IK could go from being labelled as a “taliban khan” to now being called a “Zionist”. Mad that.

Bro, what’s wrong with being Jewish?
Nothing at all. In fact Judaism is the closest faith to Islam with the most similarities to us. The problem is IK saying Jemima had converted to Islam when she never said such a thing herself. Another lie told by the great IK it seems. Many in Jemima's family are also pro Israel too.

This guy couldn't call out his Junta friends from banning Pro Palestinian protests while claiming IK is zionist
😀😀😀😀😀
You have no reply tp the many accusations on IK and his love for India. You know the list is too long that I have repeated again and again. Your IK is a helpless coward responsible for the situation in IK.

I don't like IK the politician and never really have done. That is not gonna change until he does something worthy of respect. I am with the likes of real patriots such as Zaid Hamid who rightfully mock IK calling him what he is. Zaid may have his critics but is a man's man who has fought in Afghanistan. He does not preach pacifism like IK when the enemy is threatening to invade and murder you. The most hateful thing about IK is he is always preaching peace to India when they are threatening to invade AJK. I absolutely loathe him with venom for that.

I don't like IK the politician and never really have done. That is not gonna change until he does something worthy of respect. I am with the likes of real patriots such as Zaid Hamid who rightfully mock IK calling him what he is. Zaid may have his critics but is a man's man who has fought in Afghanistan. He does not preach pacifism like IK when the enemy is threatening to invade and murder you. The most hateful thing about IK is he is always preaching peace to India when they are threatening to invade AJK. I absolutely loathe him with venom for that.
Bro, until now you have always bashed Zaid Hamid. At least that's what I've always heard from you.

Bro, until now you have always bashed Zaid Hamid. At least that's what I've always heard from you.
You are partly right in the sense that I call him out when he starts worshiping the Arab's when they don't even like us. When it comes to IK Zaid is totally right calling him a coward

You have no reply tp the many accusations on IK and his love for India. You know the list is too long that I have repeated again and again. Your IK is a helpless coward responsible for the situation in IK.
Answer the question about your love for the Zionists. Why did you avoid the question which required a simple answer.

Nothing at all. In fact Judaism is the closest faith to Islam with the most similarities to us. The problem is IK saying Jemima had converted to Islam when she never said such a thing herself. Another lie told by the great IK it seems. Many in Jemima's family are also pro Israel too.
This is a blatant lie

Answer the question about your love for the Zionists. Why did you avoid the question which required a simple answer.
Why won't you answer the many accusations of mine on IK? I have never claimed to loved Zionists, you are imagining things! :love: It's the kettle calling the pot "black" here when you can't answer my questions! :klopp

Why won't you answer the many accusations of mine on IK? I have never claimed to loved Zionists, you are imagining things! :love: It's the kettle calling the pot "black" here when you can't answer my questions! :klopp
Why did you avoid condemning the arrest and beatings of PKs that demonstrated against Israel. You support a criminal regime

Why did you avoid condemning the arrest and beatings of PKs that demonstrated against Israel. You support a criminal regime.
You have no answer to IK's inability to do anything about Iok or Aafia among many other things which is why you can not even mention these subjects. First you condemn IK for this then admit that he is a pro Indian coward like Zaid Hamid says. This is why the likes of Gaurav Arya support IK because speak India's language.

You have no answer to IK's inability to do anything about Iok or Aafia among many other things which is why you can not even mention these subjects. First you condemn IK for this then admit that he is a pro Indian coward like Zaid Hamid says. This is why the likes of Gaurav Arya support IK because speak India's language.
You have to answer for your criminal support of Isreal and it's puppets in PK. If you can't, there is nothing to debate with pro israelis and their puppets.

You have to answer for your criminal support of Isreal and it's puppets in PK. If you can't, there is nothing to debate with pro israelis and their puppets.
I have answered your questions That is why you have not even attempted to answer my queries and questions. Your pro Indian IK has been properly exposed by me. You stand exposed and helpless as well unable to refute a single accusation of mine because you know they are all true.

I have answered your questions That is why you have not even attempted to answer my queries and questions. Your pro Indian IK has been properly exposed by me. You stand exposed and helpless as well unable to refute a single accusation of mine because you know they are all true.
No you haven't. You evaded, ducked and dived over and over again like a media cell. You refused to back the protesters and made a point to support the Junta controlled by America, who are controlled by Israel.

No you haven't. You evaded, ducked and dived over and over again like a media cell. You refused to back the protesters and made a point to support the Junta controlled by America, who are controlled by Israel. Hence you are zionist and you need to apologise and make a big donation to charity.
Aafia, Abhinandan, IoK and IK's cowardice exposes you for what you are. You are worried about Israel when IK refused to do anything about neighbouring IoK exposes your hypocrisy. Being an IK fan such things come naturally to you for sure, u turn and double standards is what PTI is all about. Also, your IK most probably gets paid by MOSSAD to spout nonsense against his own fauj and why not when his former wife is one of them, it all adds up!. Stop running and and answer my questions. He tells us Jemima had converted to Islam when their is not an ounce of evidence of this.

I think you are talking about yourself! Aafia, Abhinandan, IoK and IK's cowardice exposes you for what you are. You are worried about Israel when IK refused to do anything about neighbouring IoK exposes your hypocrisy. Being an IK fan such things come naturally to you for sure, u turn and double standards is what PTI is all about. Also, your IK most probably gets paid by MOSSAD to spout nonsense against his own fauj and why not when his former wife is one of them, it all adds up!. Stop running and and answer my questions. He tells us Jemima had converted to Islam when their is not an ounce of evidence of this.
You and your ilk are supporters of Israel. I can't debate with some that can't support a simple demo in support of our Palestinian brothers. You had chances to condemn the Junta that is controlled from America and Israel. You also couldn't condemn why The Junta allowed Pakistanis to be murdered by Inds on PK soil.

You and your ilk are supporters of Israel. I can't debate with some that can't support a simple demo in support of our Palestinian brothers. You had chances to condemn the Junta that is controlled from America and Israel. You also couldn't condemn why The Junta allowed Pakistanis to be murdered by Inds on PK soil.
Again no answer to my accusations as always. You are unable to defend IK from all that I say instead divert the topic to Israel and Palestine. This thread is about Imran Khan not the Middle East like you want for it to be. I don't care about the Arabs or Palestinians because they have never supported us on the Kashmir issue.

Again no answer to my accusations as always. You are unable to defend IK from all that I say instead divert the topic to Israel and Palestine. This thread is about Imran Khan not the Middle East like you want for it to be. I don't care about the Arabs or Palestinians because they have never supported us on the Kashmir issue.
You can't explain why you supported the banning of Pro Palestinian demos by pro israeli backed Junta. Then you also supported the murder of PKs on PK soil by the Inds.

Aafia, Abhinandan, IoK and IK's cowardice exposes you for what you are. You are worried about Israel when IK refused to do anything about neighbouring IoK exposes your hypocrisy. Being an IK fan such things come naturally to you for sure, u turn and double standards is what PTI is all about. Also, your IK most probably gets paid by MOSSAD to spout nonsense against his own fauj and why not when his former wife is one of them, it all adds up!. Stop running and and answer my questions. He tells us Jemima had converted to Islam when their is not an ounce of evidence of this.

Can you provide any evidence in when did imran ever get paid by Mosad.

Can you provide any evidence in when did imran ever get paid by Mosad.
Firstly where is the evidence that Jemima converted to Islam as IK insisted? IK married in a pro Israel family is enough evidence for me.

You can't explain why you supported the banning of Pro Palestinian demos by pro israeli backed Junta. Then you also supported the murder of PKs on PK soil by the Inds.
I don't care about Palestinians so there is nothing to prove as it is not Pak's probelem. IoK is Pak's problem that IK don't have the guts to discuss. You are terrified of India no doubt about it. Protests in Pak against Israel don't at all matter.

I don't care about Palestinians so there is nothing to prove as it is not Pak's probelem. IoK is Pak's problem that IK don't have the guts to discuss. You are terrified of India no doubt about it. Protests in Pak against Israel don't at all matter.
You don't care for Palestinians. So thank you for confirming it

You don't care for Palestinians. So thank you for confirming it
Palestine is not disputed territory between Pak and India so not our problem, even many Arab's don't care about Palestine then why should we? . IoK is a region that Pak claims, you are with India here.

Palestine is not disputed territory between Pak and India so not our problem, even many Arab's don't care about Palestine then why should we? . IoK is a region that Pak claims, you are with India here.
Yes and you do. So when did you actually do anything. You apparently wanted war but so far have never left your settee and can't get off and then you accuse IK of being coward.

Yes and you do. So when did you actually do anything. You apparently wanted war but so far have never left your settee and can't get off and then you accuse IK of being coward.
We should have attacked India when article 370 was removed instead you lot barking behind a box were all exposed for the hypocrites you are! Oh by the way you go and fight in Palestine if you love them so much! I care more about the Kashmiris then Palestinians.

We should have attacked India when article 370 was removed instead you lot barking behind a box were all exposed for the hypocrites you are! Oh by the way you go and fight in Palestine if you love them so much! I care more about the Kashmiris then Palestinians.
But what's stopping you from fighting?

Release Imran Khan for loving India! Release Imran Khan for doing u turns and lying all the time. Release Imran Khan from being a stinking coward and munafiq!

Firstly where is the evidence that Jemima converted to Islam as IK insisted? IK married in a pro Israel family is enough evidence for me.

Ok. But then, you need to provide evidence in when imran recieved payments from Mosad. it clearly states in the article she accepted islam before Imran marriage

PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s first wife Jemima Goldsmith said on Friday that she was having a terrifying déjà vu as supporters of her former husband’s political rivals started targeting her children with anti-Semitic slurs.

Khan was married to Jemima from 1995 to 2004 and together they have two children, Qasim and Sulaiman. Jemima moved to London after her divorce from Khan where she has been living with her sons ever since.

Jemima, daughter of billionaire James Goldsmith, converted to Islam for her marriage to Khan but “she was constantly attacked as an insincere Muslim, part because of her Jewish grandfather,” according to a 2004 account in The Guardian.

On Friday, she recounted the anti-Semitic attacks she had faced during her stay in Pakistan as she shared the poster of a protest being planned outside her London residence on April 17.

“Protest outside my house, targeting my children, anti-Semitic abuse on social media... It’s almost like I’m back in the 90s Lahore,” Jemima tweeted with #PuranaPakistan, in her first social media reaction after the toppling of Khan’s government.

Protests outside my house, targeting my children, antisemitic abuse on social media…. It’s almost like I’m back in 90s Lahore. #PuranaPakistan pic.twitter.com/0R2YOPcQrJ

— Jemima Goldsmith (@Jemima_Khan) April 15, 2022

The protest is being planned by supporters of Nawaz Sharif, the former prime minister who has been living in London since 2020 when he flown out of a Pakistani jail for treatment of some undiagnosed ailment. He was serving a jail-term on charges of financial corruption. The April 17 protest appears to be a ***-for-tat to frequent protests outside Sharif’s London residence by PTI supporters.

Replying to Jemima’s tweet, journalist Hamid Mir advised supporters of both politicians to stop these protest. “Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones on others,” Mir said while referring to the earlier PTI protest.

PTI must stop protesting outside the house of @NawazSharifMNS in London and PML-N should not do the same outside the house of @Jemima_Khan those who live in glass houses should not throw stones on others
— Hamid Mir (@HamidMirPAK) April 15, 2022

Mir’s tweet didn’t go down well with Jemima. “With respect, the difference is that I have got nothing to do with Pakistani politics and neither have my children. They are low- key private individuals who are not even on social media,” she wrote in response to Mir’s tweet.

With respect, The difference is that I have got nothing to do with Pakistani politics and neither have my children. They are low- key private individuals who are not even on social media.

Lord Tariq Ahmad, Minister of State Foreign Commonwealth & Development Affairs, in the cabinet of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, sprang to her defence. “The right to protest is something we protect in the UK – but to target children and resort to anti-Semitic abuse is vile and unacceptable,” tweeted Lord Ahmad, who is also PM's envoy for preventing sexual violence.

The right to protest is something we protect in the UK - but to target children and resort to antisemitic abuse is vile and unacceptable.
— Lord (Tariq)Ahmad of Wimbledon (@tariqahmadbt) April 15, 2022

“And posting a private home address on social media is surely not legal,” Jemima tweeted while acknowledging Lord Ahmad’s support. “Especially as I have an ongoing problem with stalkers (one arrested at my workplace last week and another who breached his restraining order & is being tried in a few weeks).”

And posting a private home address on social media is surely not legal?

Especially as I have an ongoing problem with stalkers (one arrested at my work place last week and another who breached his restraining order & is being tried in a few weeks)

PTI leader Shireen Mazari also regretted the development. “We are ashamed. PMLN goons if they have the courage they should protest directly against Imran Khan in Pakistan where he lives. Cowards & bigots. Condemnable,” she tweeted.

We are ashamed. PMLN goons if they have the courage they should protest directly against @ImranKhanPTI in Pakistan where he lives. Cowards & bigots. Condemnable.
— Shireen Mazari (@ShireenMazari1) April 15, 2022

In a bitter spat with Maryam Nawaz, Sharif’s daughter and political heir, Jemima had said last year, “I left Pakistan in 2004 after a decade of anti-Semitic attacks by the media & politicians (& weekly death threats & protests outside my house). But still it continues.”

My kids are “being raised in the lap of the Jews,” announced ⁦@MaryamNSharif⁩ today.
I left Pakistan in 2004 after a decade of antisemitic attacks by the media & politicians (& weekly death threats & protests outside my house). But still it continues

— Jemima Goldsmith (@Jemima_Khan) July 19, 2021

She was reacting to the anti-Semitic tirade of Maryam. “He’s Nawaz Sharif’s grandson, not Goldsmith’s. He’s Nawaz Sharif’s grandson, he’s not being raised in the lap of Jews,” Maryam had said when Khan questioned the lavish lifestyle of her son Junaid Safdar.

In 2010, Khan travelled to the United Kingdom to campaign for Zac Goldsmith, one of Jemima's brothers. After Khan was ousted from power, Zac lent support to his ex-brother-in-law.

“Imran Khan is a good and decent man, one of the least corruptible politicians on the world stage. I have no doubt he will be returned with a big majority in the upcoming elections,” Zac tweeted.

This is the Junta and NS allowing the killings.

Move to IoK what did IK do about that? The killings you are talking about can not forgive IK for doing nothing about the many things I accused him off. What did he do when India revoked article 360 when he was Pak PM at the time?. This means he is no better then Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Shabaz Sharif. I never made one comment that was pro Zardari or the Sharif's so you can say anything about them. You are just another supporter of IK the Indian feet kisser. I am not gonna go away or let you off with this! Believe this son I always hold my ground when I am passionate about a subject.

Ok. But then, you need to provide evidence in when imran recieved payments from Mosad. it clearly states in the article she accepted islam before Imran marriage

I can provide hundred false articles. Show me a video where Jemima claims to be a Muslim. I said IK most likely received payments seeing he married in to a pro Israel family.

Move to IoK what did IK do about that? The killings you are talking about can not forgive IK for doing nothing about the many things I accused him off. What did he do when India revoked article 360 when he was Pak PM at the time?. This means he is no better then Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Shabaz Sharif. I never made one comment that was pro Zardari or the Sharif's so you can say anything about them. You are just another supporter of IK the Indian feet kisser. I am not gonna go away or let you off with this! Believe this son I always hold my ground when I am passionate about a subject.
So once again more evasion because you support this murder. Why has establishment allowed Ind forces to kill Kashmiris and others on PK soil.

So once again more evasion because you support this murder. Why has establishment allowed Ind forces to kill Kashmiris and others on PK soil.
It is PTI that support the Taliban, disrespect the fauj and support India. What did IK over India removing articke 370 do that you are blaming the fauj?

I can provide hundred false articles. Show me a video where Jemima claims to be a Muslim. I said IK most likely received payments seeing he married in to a pro Israel family.

This is a respected source.

It is PTI that support the Taliban, disrespect the fauj and support India. What did IK over India removing articke 370 do that you are blaming the fauj?
Firstly, IK won 80% of the army vote. secondly, IK cut off trade relations with Ind, raised the Kashmir issues to the World and is loved by Kashmiris around the World. And as far as the Taliban is concerned, IK didn't create the Taliban, they were created by ......... 😅😅😅😅😅

Firstly, IK won 80% of the army vote. secondly, IK cut off trade relations with Ind, raised the Kashmir issues to the World and is loved by Kashmiris around the World. And as far as the Taliban is concerned, IK didn't create the Taliban, they were created by ......... 😅😅😅😅😅
These embarrassing so called facts only exist in your mind that you are using as an excuse to side step my charges on IK and the PTI. So what if IK won 80% of the votes the point is that firstly he did not deliver what he promised and secondly sides with India in attacking the Pak army. Even Zardari and NS raised the Kashmir issue but that time India had not removed article 370. They did that when IK was our PM but he did nothing at the time other then threaten to sit in the sun to protest!.

Who said IK created the Taliban? I said he supports the Taliban ideology that is against women's education. IK went one step ahead saying women were raped due to their dress code the disgusting man that he is.

You're better off avoiding him

For your guidance, on the Jemima Khan having converted to Islam, there are plenty of articles out there, including a interview with the Jewish Chronicle... But of course he won't accept that... even if I told him that I know this personally he won't believe it so best to ignore him on all the points and let him stew in his ignorance

You're better off avoiding him

For your guidance, on the Jemima Khan having converted to Islam, there are plenty of articles out there, including a interview with the Jewish Chronicle... But of course he won't accept that... even if I told him that I know this personally he won't believe it so best to ignore him on all the points and let him stew in his ignorance
Articles are not good enough when their are millions on all subjects. Don't avoid me instead just prove where Jemima calls herself a Muslim or is involved in any Islamic activity?. It's rich to see complete liars calling others ignorant. If IK changes his views and becomes a true patriot respecting the fauj then i will reconsider my views.

Try wearing traditional attire in an office type job in the west. You would either be sacked or told to go home then return dressed appropriately.
On the odd occasion have gone to the office after lunchtime on Fridays (after Jummah prayers) and so have others wearing Jube or Shalwar Kameez and no one has been told to go home and no one has been sacked. We work for BT in the UK....

. If IK changes his views and becomes a true patriot respecting the fauj then i will reconsider my views.
So now if you don't respect the army you're not a patriot?

Once more just because someone dresses in traditional attire does not mean you have to do as well. Salwar kamiz should be worn wear the majority of people do so too. Besides I am talking about UN gatherings rather when a Pakistani leader meets a Putin in Russia. I believe at home you can wear whatever you want where as abroad should dress according to their culture. As explained before I have seen white ladies in Pak wearing the salwar kamiz where as at home they will not do that. I think when you wear salwar kamiz at home it spreads things like Islamophobia.
So coming back to your original point because your goalposts are always changing. You expect every leader to wear the clothing which the local custom dictates. Almost every western leader shows up and wears suits (trousers, shirts and tie) in Pakistan.

No! You have to grow a brain instead of talking stupid. W are talking about IK here so what has Palestine got to do with it, ehh?. Where did I say that Israel was the hero that you are trying to convince me otherwise?. Just because others dress poorly doesn't mean you have to do as well. People respect well dressed people hence the expression "dress to impress" and the importance of first impressions. You probably work in a shop or something where wearing a jogging suit is considered to be normal but us professional people have standards and a dress code.

The Arab people love Palestine so much that almost all of them support Israel and the USA.
Actually we are talking about the appearance of leaders because you raised a pathetic point about IK’s appearance.

I then gave you just a couple of examples of how other leaders dress as a reference and there are so many other examples.

You should just say, hey sorry guys I was wrong but instead you type post after post full of the most banal crap.

To top it off you then attempt to throw nasty insults in the direction of the person you’re quoting.

I don’t work in a shop - but so what if I did? I work for the biggest telecommunications company in the UK and they don’t have an issue with appearance yet you do?

GUYS, ENOUGH OF PERSONAL ATTACKS NOW. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

READ THE TOPIC OF THREAD AGAIN AND THEN COMMENT.

This thread is not about Imran Khan's marriage.

ALL IRRELEVANT POSTS WILL BE REMOVED NOW

Actually we are talking about the appearance of leaders because you raised a pathetic point about IK’s appearance.

I then gave you just a couple of examples of how other leaders dress as a reference and there are so many other examples.

You should just say, hey sorry guys I was wrong but instead you type post after post full of the most banal crap.

To top it off you then attempt to throw nasty insults in the direction of the person you’re quoting.

I don’t work in a shop - but so what if I did? I work for the biggest telecommunications company in the UK and they don’t have an issue with appearance yet you do?
I stand by what I said about IK. If you are so touch then move away and make way. I work for a good company as well in fact a world class organization where salwar kamiz is not allowed. Did I say there was something wrong in working in a shop? I said that even if so most would not allow you to dress in traditional attire unless the owners are Paks.

Yes, i do have an issue with such things and it is a big one. I have to obey a certain dress code tie and all.

So coming back to your original point because your goalposts are always changing. You expect every leader to wear the clothing which the local custom dictates. Almost every western leader shows up and wears suits (trousers, shirts and tie) in Pakistan.
Everything changes when we are talking about u-turn Khan who one day is pro USA then the next against them. Who one day is pro Pak army then the next against them. I have repeatedly stated then outsiders in Pak should dress in Pak attire during their visits. This is how most white ladies when visiting Pak dress that they are sensitive to our culture. They even often cover the heads with a dupatta.

On the odd occasion have gone to the office after lunchtime on Fridays (after Jummah prayers) and so have others wearing Jube or Shalwar Kameez and no one has been told to go home and no one has been sacked. We work for BT in the UK....
For the company I work for not only are be disallowed from wearing traditional attire but denims are also banned and wearing a tie in mandatory. I would not change that for anything. We have high standards at our place.

GUYS, ENOUGH OF PERSONAL ATTACKS NOW. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

READ THE TOPIC OF THREAD AGAIN AND THEN COMMENT.

This thread is not about Imran Khan's marriage.

ALL IRRELEVANT POSTS WILL BE REMOVED NOW
Again...

this thread is not about dressing and no personal attack is allowed on this forum. Please stay on topic else leave it.

Back