Major boost for PTI as IHC acquits Imran, Qureshi in cipher case [Update on Post #342]

National security council is a separate committee. Parliament is an ultimate place to discuss all matters related to a country inside or outside. But that time your great leader was more inclined towards establishment, and he wanted to take certificate from establishment thats why he called for a national security council meeting.
No, the cypher was discussed in the National security Council. IK offered CJP Bandial a chance to form a committee but the Establishment scared the crap out of him. I agree IK trusted the Establishment because he thought they too would want the best for PK, but after the murder and mayhem of the last 2 years, that myth has been broken forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just couldn't accept it. The problem with every populist leader. When the people have them removed, they cant accept it and go down dangerous lanes where they are ready to sabotage their own country for their chair.

The funny thing is while what him and his wife were doing others illegally, he got removed legally through the constitution.
I still remember those dharna days in 2014 when Nawaz and Zardari offered Imran Khan numerous times to come to the table and engage in constitutional talks with them. Even Nawaz went to his home to meet him after winning the elections in 2013. However, at that time, Imran Khan was best friends with the ex-military leadership, and he clearly denied meeting any of the top political leaders during dharna days. But when called by COAS Sharif, he went to meet him without hesitation for a minute happily like groom go on baraat. From that day onwards, my views and voting preferences changed for him. Even Javed Hashmi left him after that move and returned to Parliament, sensing what was yet to unfold. Then we had that sad army school attacks, where the ex-military leadership gave him a respectable path to wrap up his failed dharna and go back.

He was never reluctant to talk to any political leadership but always inclined to favor the establishment. He deserves what he is going through. The only positive thing he has left is that he has exposed Pakistan's first biggest enemy, which is the establishment, and the damage has been done.

Nawaz gave him many chances to come back and remain in political competition. Still, as he built his whole political narrative against Nawaz and Zardari, a return was never possible. I still hope and pray that our political leadership can form a bond to never betray each other and play a pivotal role in the reconstruction of this country, standing tall against the establishment. However, I know it will never happen as the army's factory will keep producing leaders like Imran Khan in the future.

No, the cypher was discussed in the National security Council. IK offered CJP Bandial a chance to form a committee but the Khakis scared the crap out of him. I agree IK trusted the Generals because he thought they too would want the best for PK, but after the murder and mayhem of the last 2 years, that myth has been broken forever.
IK trusted? I mean are you serious
He worshipped them that time when he was in power. He was not allowed to move his leg without asking them

His statement is not record that he took permission from COAS before going to Russia.

He didn't and that's why they fell out. They wanted Aleem Khan as Punjab as CM, he refused, they wanted him to accept the Ind annexation of Kashmir, he didn't, they wanted him to give an NRO to the mafia, he didn't, they wanted PK to build relationship with Israel he didn't, they wanted to give Americans carte blanche, he said absolutely not, they wanted PK to back Ukraine, he said no.

IK trusted? I mean are you serious
He worshipped them that time when he was in power. He was not allowed to move his leg without asking them

His statement is not record that he took permission from COAS before going to Russia.

I still remember those dharna days in 2014 when Nawaz and Zardari offered Imran Khan numerous times to come to the table and engage in constitutional talks with them. Even Nawaz went to his home to meet him after winning the elections in 2013. However, at that time, Imran Khan was best friends with the ex-military leadership, and he clearly denied meeting any of the top political leaders during dharna days. But when called by COAS Sharif, he went to meet him without hesitation for a minute happily like groom go on baraat. From that day onwards, my views and voting preferences changed for him. Even Javed Hashmi left him after that move and returned to Parliament, sensing what was yet to unfold. Then we had that sad army school attacks, where the ex-military leadership gave him a respectable path to wrap up his failed dharna and go back.

He was never reluctant to talk to any political leadership but always inclined to favor the establishment. He deserves what he is going through. The only positive thing he has left is that he has exposed Pakistan's first biggest enemy, which is the establishment, and the damage has been done.

Nawaz gave him many chances to come back and remain in political competition. Still, as he built his whole political narrative against Nawaz and Zardari, a return was never possible. I still hope and pray that our political leadership can form a bond to never betray each other and play a pivotal role in the reconstruction of this country, standing tall against the establishment. However, I know it will never happen as the army's factory will keep producing leaders like Imran Khan in the future.
Top post.

Javed hashmi exposed him well and these guys hate him. They even bashed Asma jehangir when she took Nawazs case. Infact these pti fans even made fun of her death aswell.

When imran himself was placed in jail, she would had been the first one help him if she was alive...

No matter what happens to them, i have 0 respect for pti politicians and fans. They used to celebrate when the same establishment was going against pmln and ppp and even had no issues with cases like sadiq and amin. While defending jehagir tareen who was caught in the same case

Now they cry about jutice when there own leader gets caught that too in a valid case..

He deserves it

Top post.

Javed hashmi exposed him well and these guys hate him. They even bashed Asma jehangir when she took Nawazs case. Infact these pti fans even made fun of her death aswell.

When imran himself was placed in jail, she would had been the first one help him if she was alive...

No matter what happens to them, i have 0 respect for pti politicians and fans. They used to celebrate when the same establishment was going against pmln and ppp and even had no issues with cases like sadiq and amin. While defending jehagir tareen who was caught in the same case

Now they cry about jutice when there own leader gets caught that too in a valid case..

He deserves it
It seems that you run away from basic questions. Why are you running Major Sahib, you can't debate, are you scared to debate because it is a simple question, why was the cypher real? If so why did you criminals deny that it was real?

It's now like a broken record...

- can't argue on the court judgement
- Can't accept the fact that initially they all stated that the cipher was fake.

so

- oh IK was friends with the military
- ex Pat Pakistani's should mine their own business

it's becoming tiresome.

So what if IK was friendly with some ex generals? Why does tgjd even matter?

Ex pats keep the country afloat, have business interests in Pakistan, have relatives living in Pakistan and a lot of them do plenty of charitable work in Pakistan.

Oh man, loved it when the establishment made Shahbaz Gill cry. Brings back good old memories. Used to sit on TV and use bad language against the army and other political leaders. Poor guy ran fled to USA after that.

Meanwhile Sheikh Rasheed is no where to be found :)

One thing the etablishment deserves credit is for keeping these foul mouthed politicians in there place.

Oh man, loved it when the establishment made Shahbaz Gill cry. Brings back good old memories. Used to sit on TV and use bad language against the army and other political leaders. Poor guy ran fled to USA after that.

Meanwhile Sheikh Rasheed is no where to be found :)

One thing the etablishment deserves credit is for keeping these foul mouthed politicians in there place.
So I take you are happy that they had ZAB hanging like a light bulb, or blowing BB to smithereens so that her body parts were found in Ind. That must have given you no end of pleasure. Afterall the same establishment dealt with both.

Usually it takes 10 years for the coin to flip, in Pakistan the army flips the coin every 3 years.

IK was extremely pro establishment, once he was out of favor with them exact same thing happened that has happened in Pakistani politics since my life time atleast.

I don’t even understand why they waste money for elections.

Country is a total mess.
To be a banana republic and a nuclear state at the same time - how did we get here. :facepalm

I still think that certain forces are keeping Imran Khan (IK) alive and in their favor. They cannot afford to completely dismiss him; instead, they prefer to keep him as a backup option, as their history shows a tendency to revisit discarded elements. There will surely be differences among key figures such as Asim, Nawaz, or a future Chief of Army Staff (COAS) and Nawaz, which might necessitate their seeking assistance from IK later on.

So it's clear

When you run out of things to say, some bring in the overseas Pakistani thing in arguments,

You do that and you will not find your post in any thread.

Think CAREFULLY About it

Looks like I hit a nerve but it is going to happen when overseas Pakistani keep pushing the narrative that Pakistan is surviving because of their remittance.

The self-serving attitude is laughable. Please don’t sell the corruption card because I’m not buying it.

First generation overseas Pakistanis, or the self-proclaimed angels, didn’t leave Pakistan because of corruption. They left Pakistan because they couldn’t make it in Pakistan.

They couldn’t make it in Pakistan because they weren’t capable enough. It is perfectly possible to be successful in Pakistan without being corrupt. This is something that people who couldn’t make it in Pakistan tell themselves.

Don’t blame the system for your failures but it is common within Pakistan too. Students who fail exams blame the system, but the same system produces high-achievers as well.

Overseas Pakistanis need to overcome their delusion that they are doing a big favor on the country by sending money to their families.

Besides, the angels who left Pakistan because they didn’t want to partake in corruption ended up funding the oppression of Muslims in the Middle East with their tax money. How ironic is that?

Pakistani Americans give lectures on morality and corruption while paying taxes to a government that gives billions of dollars of military aid to Israel every year.

Where do these dollars come from? From your pockets, which means that the money you are earning in the US is haraam and you are no better, in fact, you are worse than the Pakistanis in Pakistan who are partaking in corruption.

Same goes for British Pakistanis. The British government has exported military equipment worth millions of pounds to Israel over the years.

Again - think about the haraam money that you are earning in the west before pointing fingers at those living in Pakistan.

Looks like I hit a nerve but it is going to happen when overseas Pakistani keep pushing the narrative that Pakistan is surviving because of their remittance.

The self-serving attitude is laughable. Please don’t sell the corruption card because I’m not buying it.

First generation overseas Pakistanis, or the self-proclaimed angels, didn’t leave Pakistan because of corruption. They left Pakistan because they couldn’t make it in Pakistan.

They couldn’t make it in Pakistan because they weren’t capable enough. It is perfectly possible to be successful in Pakistan without being corrupt. This is something that people who couldn’t make it in Pakistan tell themselves.

Don’t blame the system for your failures but it is common within Pakistan too. Students who fail exams blame the system, but the same system produces high-achievers as well.

Overseas Pakistanis need to overcome their delusion that they are doing a big favor on the country by sending money to their families.

Besides, the angels who left Pakistan because they didn’t want to partake in corruption ended up funding the oppression of Muslims in the Middle East with their tax money. How ironic is that?

Pakistani Americans give lectures on morality and corruption while paying taxes to a government that gives billions of dollars of military aid to Israel every year.

Where do these dollars come from? From your pockets, which means that the money you are earning in the US is haraam and you are no better, in fact, you are worse than the Pakistanis in Pakistan who are partaking in corruption.

Same goes for British Pakistanis. The British government has exported military equipment worth millions of pounds to Israel over the years.

Again - think about the haraam money that you are earning in the west before pointing fingers at those living in Pakistan.
So where will the $30 bn that we the overseas PKs send every year. You don't produce anything and your leaders even run off with the money we send and bring it back to London,Dubai etc.

I still think that certain forces are keeping Imran Khan (IK) alive and in their favor. They cannot afford to completely dismiss him; instead, they prefer to keep him as a backup option, as their history shows a tendency to revisit discarded elements. There will surely be differences among key figures such as Asim, Nawaz, or a future Chief of Army Staff (COAS) and Nawaz, which might necessitate their seeking assistance from IK later on.
They are not doing this part of plan. They can't get rid of a party with 80% of the vote. When ZAB and NS got overthrown in open coups the public celebrated, but IK was overthrown the public wanted immediate elections.

Imran, Qureshi given status of high-profile inmates

PTI founding chairman Imran Khan and party stalwart Shah Mahmood Qureshi are being kept separately as high-profile prisoners – in their capacity of a former premier and foreign minister, respectively – in the same high security compound at where they were previously held at Rawalpindi’s Adiala Jail.

They are availing the facilities provided to inmates in a better class prison similar to the ones they had before their conviction including access to an exercise machine.

According to sources, the two men have been given two sets of prison uniform according to the jail manual.

However, as the PTI founding chairman’s trial is under way in other cases, it has not been made mandatory for him to wear the prison uniform.

The two inmates will also perform their prison labour inside the compound as per the written order.

The sources said high-profile prisoners could not be kept in jail factories, kitchens, hospitals, gardens, etc, among ordinary inmates.

They are not doing this part of plan. They can't get rid of a party with 80% of the vote. When ZAB and NS got overthrown in open coups the public celebrated, but IK was overthrown the public wanted immediate elections.
Sometimes, experiments can go wrong, and the IK experiment went extremely wrong. Perhaps he can improve during his second term, but it is very unlikely to happen. The army has a strong hold on our country, making it very difficult to diminish their power. They are like rental cars to the US since our geographical presence is highly sensitive.

I remember @Lonewarrior telling us a couple of years back that if anyone touches Imran, the country will be in flames.

Here we are. Imran has been condemned to prison and everything is normal and routine in Pakistan.

Imran supporters have turned out to be the biggest cowards I have ever seen. They are all paper tigers. Those living abroad don’t have the courage to leave their sofas and anything beyond fight on social media and those who are in Pakistan have ran away with their tails between their legs after getting some well-deserved treatment on May 9.

Imran is a power-hungry hypocrite and a cult leader but his cult is the most cowardly cult history has ever seen.

Sometimes, experiments can go wrong, and the IK experiment went extremely wrong. Perhaps he can improve during his second term, but it is very unlikely to happen. The army has a strong hold on our country, making it very difficult to diminish their power. They are like rental cars to the US since our geographical presence is highly sensitive.
There was no experiment. You guys deliberately forget that he won 17mn votes and got cheated out of another 20 seats. This " experiment" won international prizes for his ehsaas program and was the subject of studies by Ivy league universities, this experiment led to PK becoming one of the top 5 in the World for handling Corona, this experiment created millions of jobs in the textile industry, this experiment highlighted Kashmir and made Modi disappear because of the fear of comparisons with the great Kaptaan, this experiment gave us a day for international recognition for Islam- phobia, this experiment gave us 6% growth, This experiment gave us exports that were heading for $40bn. And this experiment gave free health care and dignity to the poor. We needed more of these experiments in our short history.

I remember @Lonewarrior telling us a couple of years back that if anyone touches Imran, the country will be in flames.

Here we are. Imran has been condemned to prison and everything is normal and routine in Pakistan and no one gives a damn.

Imran supporters have turned out to be the biggest cowards I have ever seen. They are all paper tigers. Those living abroad don’t have the courage to leave their sofas and anything beyond fight on social media and those who are in Pakistan have ran away with their tails between their legs after getting some well-deserved treatment on May 9.

Imran is a power-hungry hypocrite and a cult leader but his cult is the most cowardly cult history has ever seen.
Agree with everything you said apart from the last paragraph

Here we are. Imran has been condemned to prison and everything is normal and routine in Pakistan.

So firstly, have you ever seen the attacks on opponents in this manner? Did you ever think opponents would be killed for having opposing views in the mainstream, did you ever see cases run where the judge has to run and the defense can't call witnesses? Why have the Generals gone to such lengths? Why did NS disown the real PM? I know you attacked IK for divorce because your parents were divorced, How do you see the iddat case? Maybe we can get some answers rather your usual hit and run?

So firstly, have you ever seen the attacks on opponents in this manner? Did you ever think opponents would be killed for having opposing views in the mainstream, did you ever see cases run where the judge has to run and the defense can't call witnesses? Why have the Generals gone to such lengths? Why did NS disown the real PM? I know you attacked IK for divorce because your parents were divorced, How do you see the iddat case? Maybe we can get some answers rather your usual hit and run?
PTI supporters got attacked. They got scared and ran away.

OK but answer the points I made.

Why hasn't any world leader stepped in to support Imran Khan?
For various reasons. The Saudis because of Israel and ego, the Turks because of business, the Chinese don't care as long as they get paid, the Americans want a serf( pretty much like the Saudis and the Qataris) the Europeans also want a serf.

Unlike the leaders of all other parties and their followers who stick around and tough it out when the establishment comes down on them, right?

Why hasn't any world leader stepped in to support Imran Khan?
Pakistanis need to understand this point very urgently. The world governments do not run on ethics and morality. Erdogan will not sever ties with Pakistan over Imran. Even the Saudi Royal family had business deals with the Sharifs and had their back because of them. It is all about vested interests and natioanl policies.

Nobody is going to help Pakistan. Nobody is going to clean up Pakistan. Nobody is going to come tell you like a close dear friend would when you are screwing up that " Bud, you need to clean this mess up, its not good for you"
This sort of stuff does not happen in 2024 in the world of international politics. Pakistanis tend to hang out in hope someone else will come clean up their country and their mess.

It is NOT going to happen. The people themselves have to rise up and fix the issues, whether it is the corrupt electables, or the imposed establishment.

Unlike the leaders of all other parties and their followers who stick around and tough it out when the army establishment comes down on them, right?
PTI and its supporters will not be adjudged with the same lens and held to the same standards as others.

This is not my decision. This is what PTI supporters themselves wanted because the burgers never thought they would find themselves in this situation.

PTI and its supporters will not be adjudged with the same lens and held to the same standards as others.

This is not my decision. This is what PTI supporters themselves wanted because the burgers never thought they would find themselves in this situation.

When PTI was pro establishment, you did not like them. When they are anti Establishment, you still dont like them.

I honestly am interested in hearing your views.

OK but answer the points I made.
Remember, your courage and your resolve are only tested in difficult moments.

Anyone can take the moral high ground and make big claims when they are not in a position where they have to show and prove these qualities.

PTI burgers talked a good on social media. They rushed to the rallies with red and green paint on their faces and sang songs when they had the backing of the establishment and were protected.

However, as soon as they were given rough treatment, the burgers vanished into oblivion and they are so scared now that their messiah has been condemned to what is essentially life imprisonment and they are not doing anything about it.

I have never seen more cowardly supporters. They have no courage at all. I almost feel sorry for Imran Khan but then I remind myself that a traitor like him deserves no sympathy.

Imran Khan must be pondering if these cowardly supporters were worth fighting for. He would have never thought that they would be hiding in their homes behind their social media accounts while he is condemned to imprisonment.

These cowards will not do anything even if Imran is killed but he should not be killed because he needs to spend the rest of his years in humiliation and look back at how he was defeated and also let down by his supporters.

Death will be quick and easy and he doesn’t deserve that. He needs to spend his days thinking about how he was defeated.

Anyone can take the moral high ground and make big claims when they are not in a position where they have to show and prove these qualities.

PTI burgers talked a good on social media. They rushed to the rallies with red and green paint on their faces and sang songs when they had the backing of the establishment and were protected.

However, as soon as they were given rough treatment, the burgers vanished into oblivion and they are so scared now that their messiah has been condemned to what is essentially life imprisonment and they are not doing anything about it.

I have never seen more cowardly supporters. They have no courage at all. I almost feel sorry for Imran Khan but then I remind myself that a traitor like him deserves no sympathy.

Imran Khan must be pondering if these cowardly supporters were worth fighting for. He would have never thought that they would be hiding in their homes behind their social media accounts while he is condemned to imprisonment.

These cowards will not do anything even if Imran is killed but he should not be killed because he needs to spend the rest of his years in humiliation and look back at how he was defeated and also let down by his supporters.

Death will be quick and easy and he doesn’t deserve that. He needs to spend his days thinking about how he was defeated.
So answer these points

So firstly, have you ever seen the attacks on opponents in this manner? Did you ever think opponents would be killed for having opposing views in the mainstream, did you ever see cases run where the judge has to run and the defense can't call witnesses?Why did NS disown the "real PM"?

Question still remains. who then? and whose supporters have shown bigger cojones in the past? and even if they have, does it amount to anything if the leaders like to vanish overseas at the first sign of trouble?

Do we really want to shed blood for such people?

I have seen PTI supporters shed plenty of blood and suffer plenty of pain, even lose their lives because they are PTI supporters and workers. This seems like a scathing negative rhetoric cooked up by pakistani equivalent of "boomers" who have seem to prefer the PML-PPP dynamic over a third option.

So I would like to hear who he really really supports. Or maybe he doesnt support anyone. You know there are people in this world who have completely given up.

Well at least with @Major we know who he supports. With @Mamoon, I usually dont see any pro remark. He is fi sabeel Allah mukhalif of everyone. LOL

So I would like to hear who he really really supports. Or maybe he doesnt support anyone. You know there are people in this world who have completely given up and just like to simmer now. Yes there are professional "simmerers"
Forget about supporting anyone, let's have him tell us if he agrees with the kidnappings, assaults, and killings. Remember all those pontifications about being anti establishment and his hours spent telling us NS and his daughter being anti establishment. The fake Khooni Liberals destroyed by their own Munafiq behaviour. @Mamoon

Ask him to take me on. I told you that these guys run from me. I own him and @Major. I dare both of them to answer my questions to both
bro, i dont reply to you, because you repeat the same thing and a blind follower of Imran. You were proven wrong each time when i told you that so and so will turn on PTI. You just cant accept that.

And if i reply back, than you do your typical gymnastics where you try to change the topic or bring in some other thing. You cant stay on topic or accept where your leader was wrong

bro, i dont reply to you, because you repeat the same thing and a blind follower of Imran. You were proven wrong each time when i told you that so and so will turn on PTI. You just cant accept that.

And if i reply back, than you do your typical gymnastics where you try to change the topic or bring in some other thing. You cant stay on topic or accept where your leader was wrong
You run because you are embarrassed to defend the indefensible.
So tell us, was the cypher real? So was you right at the time like you claimed, along with all the mafia, or are you right now. What was the secret that was revealed, that according to you deserved the death penalty? Why was the defendant not give a fair trial and why was the trial illegally held in secret? why did the judge allow the prosecution to become defendants lawyers without his permission.

Even a Jailed Imran is 20000 times more worthy than imbecile crooks Sharif Bros and the qimq Maryam

Same could be said about you and your political loyalties. PPP, the zardari bhutto clan have had a lot longer in govt and a longer list of dirty laundry than PTI/Imran Khan so perhaops you need to take an inward look first?

Same could be said about you and your political loyalties. PPP, the zardari bhutto clan have had a lot longer and a long list of dirty laundry than PTI/Imran Khan so perhaops you need to take an inward look first?
@Major
Lest we forget the murder of journalists that opposed your mafia in Sindh. Jokhio and Memon lost their lives, because they showed Billo the clown and his rent a crowd. Remember the murderer of Jokhio got a heroes welcome as he came back to vote VONC. What a price an innocent human life? So you have form for wanting innocent people dead.

Karachi sank down in rain water, the less said about the situ in Sindh the better

PTI v PDM commodity prices

$ 176 v 280
Petrol 150 v 292
Diesel 144 v 276
Electri 16 v 66
Gas 3 v 70
Eggs 130/12 v 430/12
Cement 550 v 1200
Flour 1100/²⁰ v 3000/²⁰
Ghee 360 v 700
Milk 120 v 245
Sehat,Crd Yes v No
Aid 12000 v No
-------------------
Have made these pamphlets and distributing in constituency

Even a Jailed Imran is 20000 times more worthy than imbecile crooks Sharif Bros and the qimq Maryam
When can we expect you to come out on the streets and raise your voice? Saying such things on social media has zero impact and remember this is why your leader will spend the rest of his miserable days in jail.

When can we expect you to come out on the streets and raise your voice? Saying such things on social media has zero impact and remember this is why your leader will spend the rest of his miserable days in jail.
He will definitely come out don't lose sleep on it, after the trap of 9/5 PTI supporters have very limited options but don't worry future is Imran, from D.I. Khan to Karachi masses are with IK

Stop running and answer my points. Your fans can't have you owned by me. Come on, I was told you were some intellectual and here you are being humiliated by lowly teacher.

Karachi sank down in rain water, the less said about the situ in Sindh the better

PTI v PDM commodity prices

$ 176 v 280
Petrol 150 v 292
Diesel 144 v 276
Electri 16 v 66
Gas 3 v 70
Eggs 130/12 v 430/12
Cement 550 v 1200
Flour 1100/²⁰ v 3000/²⁰
Ghee 360 v 700
Milk 120 v 245
Sehat,Crd Yes v No
Aid 12000 v No
-------------------
Have made these pamphlets and distributing in constituency
Nice move!

Awareness is very important at this point so people can vote sensibly.

He will definitely come out don't lose sleep on it, after the trap of 9/5 PTI supporters have very limited options but don't worry future is Imran, from D.I. Khan to Karachi masses are with IK
He might come out but his supports would remain cowards who were scared to death on May 9.

Here they are again. Answer them.

firstly, have you ever seen the attacks on opponents in this manner? Did you ever think opponents would be killed for having opposing views in the mainstream, did you ever see cases run where the judge has to run and the defense can't call witnesses? Why have the Generals gone to such lengths? Why did NS disown the real PM? How do you see the iddat case? Maybe we can get some answers rather your usual hit and run
Answer what? You are answering your questions with utmost incoherence.

You are accepting that PTI supporters are cowards who retreated and ducked for cover after the establishment flexed its muscles.

PTI supporters ran like a deer runs from a hungry tiger.

He might come out but his supports would remain cowards who were scared to death on May 9.
This is his support which is keeping him alive in public and media you are clutching at straws, any sane person knows the difference IK, NS & AZ

This is his support which is keeping him alive in public and media you are clutching at straws, any sane person knows the difference IK, NS & AZ
The only thing is that keeping him alive is God’s will. He will go when his time is up.

His supporters have already surrendered and ran away like the cowards that they are.

The only thing is that keeping him alive is God’s will. He will go when his time is up.

His supporters have already surrendered and ran away like the cowards that they are.
Let's assume they have and everyone leaves him. Does that give the state the right to abuse its power?

Though never liked Imran as PM since he was very anti India but feeling sad as he was a great cricketer and didn't deserve this harsh punishment. He should have left Pakistan after his govt was toppled. Even Subhash Chandra Bose left India and fought his battle from overseas. 10 years jail time meaning his political career is over. Also who knows, the kangaroo court may keep him in jail even after 10 years.
How was IK anti indian when he opened up Kartarpur.

The biggest joke is the convicted corrupt criminals are handing out jail sentences with their fake trumped up charges.

Outside interference has already been admitted by the U S so much for free and fair elections and their fake democracy whilst interfering and medling in a sovereign nations affairs in order to benefit themselves.

IK has been framed by the kangaroo court and its up to the people to come out in their millions to vote and overthrow these mafia crims to change the face of the country forever for their future and the generations to come.

The nation must not accept these mafia crims at any cost.

Why should supporters living abroad be expected to effect change in Pakistan? It is you, the home based Pakistanis who have to make a stand for what you believe in. If that's not Imran Khan or PTI, then you should nail your colours to the mast, so that has to be either PML-N or Billo Bhutto's version of PPP.

Have the courage of your convictions and tell us why having those sellouts will be better for Pakistan's future in the long run.

@Major seems to favour PPP without actually ever explicitly saying it, and you seem to back no one other than Modi across the border. I don't really see anything convincing in either stance.

Why should supporters living abroad be expected to effect change in Pakistan? It is you, the home based Pakistanis who have to make a stand for what you believe in. If that's not Imran Khan or PTI, then you should nail your colours to the mast, so that has to be either PML-N or Billo Bhutto's version of PPP.

Have the courage of your convictions and tell us why having those sellouts will be better for Pakistan's future in the long run.

@Major seems to favour PPP without actually ever explicitly saying it, and you seem to back no one other than Modi across the border. I don't really see anything convincing in either stance.
Major and his ilk never say who they support out loud as they know they'd not have a leg to stand on to criticise PTI on anything as their parties have done and do far worse.

who i support should be the non of the concern of a Britisher.

You always let the mask slip though

who i support should be the non of the concern of a Britisher.

You always let the mask slip though

Then why are you commenting on this thread? You don't object to hindutvas commenting, but seem to have a problem with British commentors. All you did was prove once again that while you love to bash the PTI and support India's bid for the Olympics, you don't want to nail your colours to the mast of the political party that you believe in in your own country.

Then why are you commenting on this thread? You don't object to hindutvas commenting, but seem to have a problem with British commentors. All you did was prove once again that while you love to bash the PTI and support India's bid for the Olympics, you don't want to nail your colours to the mast of the political party that you believe in in your own country.
who i support is non of the concern of a britisher.

Unless you accept you are Pakistani, you should be the one not commentating on this thread.

Indians dont show concern on who and why someone supports someone in Pakistan. Its only you who claims to be british in every post, yet gets riled up when someone supports a party that you dont like.

Its like watching Tony Blair riled up on a Pakistani who supports ppp or pmln.

I don't see you taking on an entire state's machinery. It's easy to yap when one is not behind the firing line.

Imagine, sitting on a sofa complaining about people not lining up to die, pathetic.

I don't see you taking on an entire state's machinery. It's easy to yap when one is not behind the firing line.

Imagine, sitting on a sofa complaining about people not lining up to die, pathetic.
PTI supporters are the biggest cowards this country has ever seen. They were happy to hoard the streets with red & green paint on their faces when they had the back of the establishment.

However, as soon as the tide turned and they were threatened, they ran away

This is why Imran doesn’t deserve a death sentence. He needs to live out the rest of his life contemplating the cowardice of his supporters and if they were really worth fighting for.

Remember - no group of cowards have ever brought a revolution or change. Imagine the scenes if PTI supporter had to bring the French Revolution 🤣🤣🤣

One cannon fired by the French military and they would have ran away and the Rebel leaders having their heads chopped off by the guillotine.

PTI supporters are the biggest cowards this country has ever seen. They were happy to hoard the streets with red & green paint on their faces when they had the back of the establishment.

What do you suggest they do, oh brave one? Should they run into the gunfire and tanks of the 6th biggest army in the world? It seems that quite a few must have done that since PTI has suffered quite a lot of casualties over the last 2 years. Arshad Sharif would be one of those casualties.

Since the average PTI supporter is cowardly, surely you'll be one of the few brave Pakistanis who'll take on the establishment on the streets singlehandedly.

This is why Imran doesn’t deserve a death sentence. He needs to live out the rest of his life contemplating the cowardice of his supporters and if they were really worth fighting for.

Remember - no group of cowards have ever brought a revolution or change. Imagine the scenes if PTI supporter had to bring the French Revolution 🤣🤣🤣

It also makes me chuckle when someone ignorantly suggests that PTI should start a "French-style" revolution.

This might come as a surprise to your lot, but you can't order a "French revolution" like you order pizza from your couch. When a country has modern day weaponry, the leader leading the revolution in the modern era has to gamble whether or not the establishment will use that weaponry against the population. Erdoğan took the gamble because his opposition and the establishment have morals, IK didn't take the gamble because he knows his counterparts don't.

In normal nations, the model town killings don't happen, in this one, they do.

One cannon fired by the French military and they would have ran away and the Rebel leaders having their heads chopped off by the guillotine.
There you go again waffling non sense. instead of condemning the mafia criminals your critisising the public whose families are being threatened, attacked, beaten etc for voting for change.

its easy to criticise and make outlandish statements when your mother, father, sisters and brothers are safe and not facing a cannon.

The country needs to get rid of the mafia crooks and everyone associated and party to them for good to cleanse and liberate the nation once and for all.

Everyone knows that IK has won despite every fake hurdle and obstacle coming his way and if the result does nt reflect that I can see a civil war breaking out.

IK will be victorious IN SHA ALLAH its only a matter of time.

These mafa criminals have done nothing other than loot and corrupt every possible institution in their favour and yet they still get all the hate and called out for the liars they are.

What have they ever done for the people other than 1,000 rupees and a plate of biriyani to buy the vote of the poor, globally pakistan has zero respect because of their begging mentality.

When IK was there people recieved a medical card, GDP was up in covid when developed countries like the UK were down. He s built hospitals around the country to provide the best facilities for the people free of charge.

On what basis are you calling this clown show a political party. They are a pathetic, farsce party that are weak and lame and people would nt spit on them if they were on fire.

IK locked up in jail still beat them without an election campaign.

Heck these mafia clowns were so fearful that they took away his bat symbol.

The lowest of the low and scum that the planet has had a misfortune having.

This freak show will end soon IN SHA ALLAH and IK will lead the nation who Voted him in.

Well this sentence created some sort of sympathy cushion for the PTI which eventually gave them benefit in these general elections.

According to journalist's latest Vlog, the US Congress Foreign Affairs Committee is going to summon Donald Lu and investigate the Cipher issue around the third week of March 2024, the Congress is unhappy with the Biden administration's Pakistan policy and feel that the Cipher if true has led to political instability in Pakistan.

Donald Lu is going to be forced to answer the questions truthfully and will be forced to present the US Cipher document as well. In the hearing he is going to be asked which official or players in Pakistan spearheaded the process to remove IK. This is not a Pakistani court where you can fabricate evidence, abduct, silence, tamper with witnesses. Donald Lu will be giving testimony under oath and if he lies he is risking prison.

Hopefully we will get the complete truth during this time period. There is a reason why General Bajwa is depressed and is desperate to sell off all his assets in Pakistan and get out of the country quickly.

There was no doubt about the existence of cipher. First, these guys were denying the existence of it and now Imran and Qureshi were jailed because of the very same thing. This was a hilarious decision.

So Maulvi Diesel has confirmed in Nadeem Malik's show that General Bajwa and General Faiz pushed all the opposition parties to bring the VONC against PTI, IK in 2022 and provided their full fledged support. So General Faiz was playing a double game against IK afterall

Imran and Qureshi challenge convictions before IHC

PTI founding chairman Imran Khan has challenged his convictions in the cipher and Toshakhana cases in the Islamabad High Court (IHC).

Former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, who was a co-accused in the cipher case, has also moved IHC against his conviction.

Barrister Syed Ali Zafar has filed Mr Khan’s appeals against his conviction. Another appeal against his conviction in the iddat case will be filed today (Saturday).

Earlier, it was reported that the PTI’s legal team, headed by Mr Zafar, was preparing the appeals against the conviction of Mr Khan and his wife Bushra Bibi, and they were likely to be filed in a couple of days.

However, PTI leader Sardar Latif Khan Khosa told the media on Friday morning that the appeals have been filed.

Mr Khosa’s announcement led to some confusion since the appeals weren’t filed till then, and the IHC registrar inquired about it from Barrister Zafar.

Talking to Dawn, Barrister Zafar called it “an embarrassing situation for me” and said he was finalising the appeals when he received a call from the high court to file them.

He clarified that Mr Khosa was not a lawyer in these appeals and should refrain from making “premature announcements”. The appeals focused on depriving Mr Khan of the right of defence as per the law.

The appeal pointed out that the arrest and remand hearing on August 16, 2023, took place in the “most objectionable, clandestine, and secretive manner”.

“The proceedings were hurried through by the court [at a] breakneck speed for reasons known only to the court itself … and [the] trial was concluded in less than 20 days.”

The appeal stated that the defence counsel cross-examined four prosecution witnesses, and the case was adjourned for Jan 25 when a counsel appeared before the IHC and another had to rush to Lahore for dental surgery.

The case was then adjourned till Jan 27 when the judge appointed state counsels for Mr Khan and Mr Qureshi. The accused strongly objected to “these so-called state counsels without their consent but to no avail”.

The second appeal against the Toshakhana reference filed by NAB claimed that the proceedings were conducted in violation of the fundamental right to a fair trial.

Mr Khan and his spouse and their legal counsels extended full cooperation to the court, but the accountability court Judge Mohammad Bashir on Jan 29 “suddenly and illegally” ended the appellants’ right to cross-examine the prosecution witnesses.

The appeal stated that the lead counsel for Mr Khan and his wife, Sardar Latif Khan Khosa, was contesting the election and had already sought a general adjournment from the Supreme Court and high courts, but the trial court refused his request.

The alternate lawyer, Zaheer Abbas, was also not allowed enough time to prepare his arguments “since the court was under some undue pressure to decide the case before Feb 8, 2024”, the appeal claimed.

On Jan 30, a defence counsel sought restoration of cross-examination right, but it was not granted. The judge then adjourned the hearing till Jan 31 when he announced the judgement without even recording the statements of Mr Khan and his spouse under CrPC Section 342.

SOURCE: DAWN

Bilawal says those involved in cipher case must be penalised​

Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari says those found guilty of violating the constitution must be penalised.

Speaking on the floor of the National Assembly, he alleged that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) misused the cipher for political gains. As misuse of cipher is a violation of the constitution, he said, the PTI should be penalised.

He claimed that the PTI founder politicised the cipher by printing a copy and publishing it in international publications. Bilawal said the PTI founder claimed that the government lost the cipher. He demanded punishment for those involved in the politicisation of the cipher.

He sought the opposition support for judicial and election reforms.

Bilawal spoke out against raid on Mahmood Achakzai's house. He said he unequivocally condemned raid on Achakzai's house and said the presidential election was being made controversial.

Judicial Commission formation

PTI leader Asad Qaisar demanded formation of a judicial commission to probe the cipher case. He alleged that the PTI founder had been victimised in the case. He demanded release of the PTI founder, Bushra Bibi and other party leaders.

Imran’s lawyer claims Azam gave ‘differing’ statements in cipher case

A counsel for PTI founder Imran Khan has said that former principal secretary Azam Khan’s statement before the trial court was different from the one recorded during the investigation in the cipher case.

Mr Azam, who was Mr Khan’s secretary when the latter was the prime minister, is the prosecution’s prime witness in the case.

On Tuesday, an Islamabad High Court (IHC) division bench, comprising Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb, resumed the hearing of appeals filed by the ex-PM Khan and former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi against their conviction by in the cipher case.

During the hearing, the court was told that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had appointed senior lawyers Hamid Ali Shah and Zulfiqar Abbas Naqvi as special prosecutors in this case.

At the outset, advocate Shah sought time to prepare arguments, but the bench turned down the request.

The bench was of the view that since the case pertains to a special law, the court deemed it appropriate to hear every detail and suggested the prosecutor take note as well.

Mr Khan’s counsel, Barrister Salman Safdar, argued that the FIA registered the case under the Official Secrets Act on flimsy grounds.

He informed the court that Mr Azam, who could be an accused in this case, was allegedly picked up and appeared after a gap of one month with a statement recorded under section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC).

The said section pertains to recording statements of a witness before a magistrate.

Mr Safdar pointed out that the ex-secretary’s statement recorded after his re-appearance was different from his testimony recorded before the trial court.

At this, Justice Aurangzeb inquired as to whether the defence counsel was allowed to cross-examine the witness.

Barrister Safdar replied that the defence counsel were not allowed to cross-examine the witness since the trial court appointed two state prosecutors who quizzed Mr Azam.

The two state counsels cross-examined 21 witnesses in a short span of time.

The judge then asked if the state pro-secutors were appointed through a judicial order, to which Barrister Safdar replied in affirmative.

He added that the judge appointed state counsel since the defence lawyer, Sikandar Zulqarnain, was not available for a day due to his dental treatment, and the other counsel was busy in his election campaign.

He pointed out anomalies at the very beginning of the trial and said that defence counsel were not even aware of Mr Khan’s remand granted to the FIA in August last year.

The court then adjourned further hearing in this matter till March 11.

The same bench also adjourned the hearing of Mr Khan and his spouse’s appeal against the conviction in the Toshakhana reference.The hearing was adjourned since the record requisitioned in the previous hearing was not produced.

FIA opposes right to appeal in cypher conviction

The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Monday ordered detailed arguments on the Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) contention that the appeals against the conviction of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf founder Imran Khan and senior leader Shah Mahmood Qureshi in the cypher case were inadmissible.

A two-member division bench, comprising Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Miangul Hasan Aurangzeb, asked the FIA prosecutor to inform the court how the appeals were not admissible and sought counterarguments from the lawyers for the appellants.

During a hearing of the appeals, FIA Special Prosecutor Hamid Ali Shah raised the objection that the appeal was not filed under the Official Secrets Act, as the law granted no such right to appeal. He added that the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) was also silent in this regard.

Secondly, the prosecutor continued, the two-member bench could not hear the appeal. However, Barrister Salman Safdar, the lawyer for the PTI founder, told the court that the same objection was raised on the bail application, but then the court had decided that it could hear the matter.

The court remarked that even if the objection was sustained, the proceedings would not end, but the appeal’s status would change.

The chief justice remarked that no one could be left without compensation. Justice Aurangzeb said that the court would first decide the main objection.

The chief justice further remarked that the question raised by the prosecution had to be seen, as there were many issues in this case about the first impression. He sought detailed arguments and adjourned the hearing until March 13.

Separately, the District and Sessions Judge of Islamabad, Shahrukh Arjumand, sought arguments on March 20 on a separate application for suspending the punishment of Bushra Bibi in the Iddat Nikah case. During a hearing, Bib’s first husband, Khawar Manika, sought grant of time to engage a lawyer.

SOURCE: EXPRESS TRIBUNE

PTI founder, Qureshi’s appeals are maintainable, IHC holds

The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Wednesday held the appeals of former prime minister Imran Khan and former foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi against conviction in the cipher case maintainable and invited the prosecution and defence counsel to advance arguments from Monday.

An IHC division bench comprising Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb resumed the hearing on the appeals against Mr Khan and Mr Qureshi’s convictions and 10-year sentences each in the cipher case.

During the previous hearing, special prosecutor Hamid Ali Shah raised objections to the maintainability of Mr Khan and Mr Qureshi’s appeals.

Mr Shah pointed out that the Official Secrets Act was promulgated in 1923 and did not provide the right of appeal except during the trial proceeding.

He argued that the conviction should be deemed final because the trial court had convicted the two leaders, and there was no provision for the right of appeal.

However, Barrister Salman Safdar, Mr Khan’s counsel, argued that if the law didn’t provide the right of appeal against conviction, the court would take up this as the case of first impression.

He said the former prime minister and the former foreign minister were convicted under the law used to prosecute the suspects of espionage.

Mr Safdar argued that the superior courts had held in several cases that the convict could not be remedy-less, adding that the high treason case didn’t provide the right of appeal but the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1976, provided that the forum of appeal was the Supreme Court.

The bench finally concluded that the appeals were maintainable and decided to hear the case on merits.

Imran fears horse-trading

Meanwhile, Imran Khan voiced concerns over potential horse-trading in the upcoming Senate elections and vowed to approach the Supreme Court against the alleged rigging in the general elections.

Talking to the media persons after a hearing in the £190 million corruption reference — in which Mr Khan and his spouse, Bushra Bibi, are being tried by the accountability court of Islamabad — the former premier said the votes of parliamentarians would be bought in the upcoming election of the upper house.

He described the elections as bogus and said that they damaged the reputation of the institutions.

He said that even though the PTI was not allowed to run its election campaign, the citizens reacted with the power of votes. However, he said, the people’s mandate was not acknowledged but was stolen.

Mr Khan said the PTI would continue peaceful protests against the “rigged elections” and warned that Pakistan would face the same situation that Sri Lanka witnessed after default.

Accountability court proceeding

During the hearing of the £190m corruption case, Accountability Judge Nasir Javed Rana recorded the testimony of three witnesses and set the next hearing for March 16.

Mr Khan, Bushra Bibi, property tycoon Malik Riaz, his son Ahmed Ali Riaz, former accountability czar Mirza Shahzad Akbar, Farhat Shahzadi (also known as Farah Khan), and Zulfi Bukhari have been nominated as accused people in this reference. Except for Mr Khan and Bushra Bibi, the rest have been declared proclaimed offenders.

Cipher probe began before complaint, says Imran’s lawyer

As the Islamabad High Court took up the PTI founder’s appeal against the conviction in the cipher case, the counsel representing former prime minister Imran Khan said the inquiry in the case was started before the complaint regarding the offence was registered.

Barrister Salman Safdar argued before the division bench comprising Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Miangul Hassan Aurangzeb on Tuesday.

He said the Ministry of Interior filed the complaint before the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) under Section 33 of the Official Secrets Act on October 12, 2022. The investigation officer during the cross-examination, however, stated that he was entrusted the inquiry in the case on Oct 5, almost a week before the registration of the complaint, said the lawyer.

CJ Farooq inquired about the mechanism and procedure adopted by the FIA and sought documentary evidence from the counsel. Justice Aurangzeb asked about the reason for the initiation of the probe under the secrets law. Barrister Safdar responded that the federal cabinet referred the inquiry to the FIA but the foundation of the inquiry was flawed.

The defence counsel argued that the trial in the cipher case continued till late hours and the judge, without giving ample opportunity for defence, concluded the trial in haste.

He argued that the trial court judge appointed two state counsels as prosecutors despite the fact that the defence counsels were fully cooperating with the court.

The court perused the orders of the trial court, with Justice Aurangzeb saying that the court would compare the assertions made by the counsel with the conduct of the defence team.

The judge also inquired about the process adopted for the appointment of the state counsels.

The court was told by Imran’s lawyer that the trial court judge had sent an email to the Islamabad advocate general and the latter forwarded a list of proposed prosecutors.

The bench summoned the advocate general and adjourned further hearing till Wednesday (today).

Imran acquitted in two FIRs

Judicial Magistrate Shaista Kundi on Tuesday acquitted former prime minister Imran Khan in two cases registered against him in connection with violence during the May 2022 long march.

These FIRs were registered in the Sihala and Lohi Bher police stations of the federal capital.

The counsel said Mr Khan was booked in a number of cases in connection with the long march and for the violation of Section 144 but there was no notification in the field banning public gatherings at that time.

The counsel informed the judge that Mr Khan had already been acquitted in similar cases as well. After hearing the arguments, the court reserved the order for a while and later acquitted Imran Khan.

US Assistant Secretary of State Donald Lu once again rejected former prime minister Imran Khan’s cipher allegations and termed it as a “conspiracy theory, lie and complete falsehood”.

Testifying today before a subcommittee of the US panel, Lu said: “Imran Khan’s cipher conspiracy theory is a lie [and] it is a complete falsehood.”

“It is not accurate. At no point does it accuse the US government or me personally of taking steps against Imran Khan. And thirdly, the other person in the meeting, the then-ambassador of Pakistan to the US, has testified to his own government that there was no conspiracy.”

The hearing titled ‘Pakistan After the elections: Examining the future of Democracy in Pakistan and the US Pakistan relationship,’ was announced by the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee where Lu was questioned about the allegations and his assessment of them.

Lu further said that then Pakistan’s envoy to Washington Asad Majeed also testified to his government that there was no conspiracy.

“We respect the sovereignty of Pakistan, we respect the principle that Pakistani people should be the only ones to choose their leader through democratic process,” he remarked.

Pakistan election rigging allegations

In his address to the Congress hearing, Donald Lu reiterated the US State Department’s concerns on electoral abuses and violence regarding the Feb 8 Pakistan general elections.

“We were particularly concerned about electoral abuses and violence that happened in the weeks leading up to the polls,” he said, pointing to the attacks on police, politicians and political gatherings by terrorist groups; harassment and abuse of journalists, particularly female journalists, by political party supporters and lastly, “several political leaders were disadvantaged by the inability to register specific candidates and political parties.”

Lu also said that authorities shut down internet services despite a high court order not to interrupt internet on election day.

“Despite the threat of violence, over 60 million Pakistanis voted, including over 21m women. Voters elected 50 per cent more women to Parliament than they had in 2018.

“In addition to record numbers of female candidates, there were also a record number of members of religious and minority groups and young people running for seats in their Parliament.”

“More than 5,000 independent election observers were in the field. Their organisations’ conclusion was that the conduct of the elections was largely competitive and orderly while noting some irregularities in the compilation of results.”

“We as a partner of Pakistan have called for that to be done transparently and fully and for those found responsible for irregularities to be held accountable. We can see a process whereby that is happening,” he added.

The US diplomat further said that the ECP had formed a high-level committee sifting through thousands of petitions complaining “about the rigging in Feb 8 general elections”.

It is pertinent to mention here that the former Pakistani prime minister publicly accused the US diplomat of delivering a warning to the then-Pakistani ambassador in Washington, Asad Majeed, suggesting that the removal of Khan from office would help improve ties.

Khan and his PTI government were removed from power in April 2022 through a vote of no confidence, a first in Pakistan’s history.

Since then, the US has repeatedly denied Imran Khan’s allegation that it was involved in any conspiracy to remove him from PM office.

Back