Major boost for PTI as IHC acquits Imran, Qureshi in cipher case [Update on Post #342]

What do you want? Riots just before the election?

Riots aren’t going to free IK, but winning the elections will.
How does winning an election free imran?

The election vote is casted for an mna not for a judge

What makes you think next elections will be 2028?

This is Pakistan. Its more likely next election is December 2024 than 2028!
Naa. Since 2008, general elections have not been held early but on its time or delayed.

So based on this data, the next general election will be held in 2028 or after.

Yes a parliament election for a new pm can happen anytime, but for that you need Imran to be elected as an mna from the general election which cant happen as he is a convict and cant feature in an election for next 5 years.

Damn, it seems as if Maryam got her revenge on Imran and has made him sit on the same boat

And when an army chief that supports pti will come and promoses them pmship, will pti accept it or not?

Because that is what pti did in 2018 when we called it and many were not ready to accept it. Today same group is bashing the same army
That is the most critical question, I guess, and everybody has an answer. The answer is an absolute yes.

PTI will take a grand U-Turn.

That is our history. I will not blame only PTI but all political parties, including PML-N, PPP, etc. They all go gaga when they sit with establishment and go against him when the army chief ignores them.

And that, in my view, is the issue with our political system, and the establishment is taking advantage of this lack of trust between political parties from the day Pakistan was born.

Last edited by a moderator:
And when an army chief that supports pti will come and promoses them pmship, will pti accept it or not?

Because that is what pti did in 2018 when we called it and many were not ready to accept it. Today same group is bashing the same army
They have and he refused. Bajwa offered it to IK and he said we want elections.

They are waiting for a establishment man that will come and start supporting them.

Pti doesn have issue with the establishment meddling in politics. There issue is why they are not the favourite child
No we are waiting for elections that are free and fair. They will be death of your criminals

Riots would be put down by the establishment in any case. All that firepower paid for by IMF loans has to be put to use somewhere.

I don't want anything as I have no skin in the game. Ok, actually as an indian I do have ( in that case I prefer Nawaz sb).

Let's see how this story unfolds.

That is the most critical question, I guess, and everybody has an answer. The answer is an absolute yes.

PTI will take a grand U-Turn.

That is our history. I will not blame only PTI but all political parties, including PML-N, PPP, etc. They all go gaga when they sit with establishment and go against him when the army chief ignores them.

And that, in my view, is the issue with our political system, and the establishment is taking advantage of this lack of trust between political parties from the day Pakistan was born.
Offcourse all parties are to be blamed.

All these parties are same and the fight is who gets to sit on the lap of the khakis

Incidentally, there is nothing wrong with Nawaz being a puppet of Bharat if it would actually bring some advance to the country. As a neutral Brit I always look at the bigger picture. But having studied hindutva literature of the BJP and their ideologues, I know that the last thing they want is a prosperous Pakistan. It would go against everything they stand for.

So for that scenario Nawaz Sharif and PMNL would be the ideal stooge govt.

How does winning an election free imran?

The election vote is casted for an mna not for a judge

Once you have power, you can do pretty much anything.

If a corrupt family like the Sharif’s can have all their cases thrown out the window just before the elections then what’s going to stop the same from happening with IK whose been sentenced on bogus cases.

Once you have power, you can do pretty much anything.

If a corrupt family like the Sharif’s can have all their cases thrown out the window just before the elections then what’s going to stop the same from happening with IK whose been sentenced on bogus cases.
Doesnt work that way.

Sharifs cases were thrown out by establishment and through the parliament.

Offcourse all parties are to be blamed.

All these parties are same and the fight is who gets to sit on the lap of the khakis
No more than your crooks- look at the pathetic Billo begging Bajwa for PMship and getting a free holiday on the tab of a poor country. A govt now he disowns :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Doesnt work that way.

Sharifs cases were thrown out by establishment and through the parliament.
The case like you morals is weak and any decent judge with self respect will through it out like Tosha case and just like the Tosha case the judge ran as he announced the verdict, and that was even before SMQ had given his disposition to the Judge. This is not even mentioning that Bajwa wasnt even called as a witness. And you wanted IK hanged on these evidences :ROFLMAO:

That's because it takes character to risk jail in a country like Pakistan by standing for what you believe in rather than reading scripts handed down by your masters, who themselves are reading scripts from their foreign overlords.

Incidentally, there is nothing wrong with Nawaz being a puppet of Bharat if it would actually bring some advance to the country. As a neutral Brit I always look at the bigger picture. But having studied hindutva literature of the BJP and their ideologues, I know that the last thing they want is a prosperous Pakistan. It would go against everything they stand for.

So for that scenario Nawaz Sharif and PMNL would be the ideal stooge govt.
Pakistan's current economic woes have nothing to do with what India wants. Pakistan is in economic doldrums bcoz of stupid economic policies by its leaders - including Imran & Nawaz - for the past 2 decades. Not bcoz of India's actions.

I am pretty even China does not want India to prosper but India will continue to be one of the fastest growing economies.

So its not like if Nawaz becomes PM suddenly everything will become rosy, inflation will go down & debt crisis will be resolved. No way.

Pakistan's current economic woes have nothing to do with what India wants. Pakistan is in economic doldrums bcoz of stupid economic policies by its leaders - including Imran & Nawaz - for the past 2 decades. Not bcoz of India's actions.

I am pretty even China does not want India to prosper but India will continue to be one of the fastest growing economies.

So its not like if Nawaz becomes PM suddenly everything will become rosy, inflation will go down & debt crisis will be resolved. No way.

Agreed, I don't put blame on India here for Pakistan's mismanagement, merely pointing out that Bharat under a hindutva govt is actively working against Pakistan as part of their own identity drive. Why would you trust a thief (Sharif) in cahoots with a govt which is a declared enemy? These are two countries at cross purposes, nothing good can come of it. Only way any progress could be made is with two leaderships who will look after their own interests and not the other's.

China was actually fed up with Imran and were the ones who decided to take over from Bajwa to control imran and had him sent to Russia to go make a deal for gas.

Pakistan economic woes having nothing to do with india that is true.

A humiliating defeat for the power hungry hypocrite, but this was inevitable.

I don’t support a death sentence and no one should, but he definitely needs to be jailed for the damage and chaos that he has caused over the last 10 years.

His supporters are the biggest cowards and kittens I have ever seen. All talk and no show. They ran with their tails tucked between their legs on May 9th and never returned.

Overseas Pakistanis should not complain because when Imran came into power in 2018, you did not return even though you claimed that you would. You showed that you love your foreign passports more than you love Imran Khan.

Your online and social media support did nothing for him.

This is the end of Imran Khan and PTI. They made a lot of noise but ultimately achieved nothing.

Imran had a golden opportunity to promise himself when he became the PM but he failed big time and provided himself to be the most incompetent and unprepared PM this country has ever seen and probably ever will see.

Today is a wonderful day for all Pakistanis and I want to congratulate everyone.

I don’t support a death sentence and no one should, but he definitely needs to be jailed for the damage and chaos that he has caused over the last 10 years.

His supporters are the biggest cowards and kittens I have ever seen. All talk and no show. They ran with their tails tucked between their legs on May 9th and never returned.

Overseas Pakistanis should not complain because when Imran came into power in 2018, you did not return even though you claimed that you would. You showed that you love your foreign passports more than you love Imran Khan.

This is the end of Imran Khan and PTI. They made a lot of noise but ultimately achieved nothing.

Imran had a golden opportunity to promise himself when he became the PM but he failed big time and provided himself to be the most incompetent and unprepared PM this country has ever seen and probably ever will see.

Today is a wonderful day for all Pakistanis and I want to congratulate everyone.
If anyone violates the constitution and tries to sabotage the country for his own goals, should be given a death sentence, or atleast should run away and live in exile.

Why should the tax payers money be wasted catering to jail services of a traitor?

I agree with you, the love for a foreign passport is bigger than anything else for these overseas pakistanis.

He will forever be remembered as the first Pakistani PM to lose the people's confidence. Infact for now he is the only one

There is no need of blaming judiciary or individual people.

Imran’s own narcissism, arrogance and god complex brought his downfall.

As I have said many many times, if he lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion.

He thought he was above the law, no one could touch him and he was the solution to every problem.

There is no need of blaming judiciary or individual people.

Imran’s own narcissism, arrogance and god complex brought his downfall.

As I have said many many times, if he lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion.

He thought he was above the law, no one could touch him and he was the solution to every problem.
I still look back in the threads and laugh when pti fans used to say that the establishment meddling in the affairs of a state is a good thing and because the establlishment is part of state institute they should have a say.

The say they had after an year has keft all pti fans embarrassed

People like Major hate him, so their stand is understandable. But what are Imran's supporters doing? Just wanting things to fall into place by showing restraint and resilience?

Pakistan was supposed to be a democracy and that too with 90% illiteracy.
What we're now witnessing is an awakening.

Agreed, I don't put blame on India here for Pakistan's mismanagement, merely pointing out that Bharat under a hindutva govt is actively working against Pakistan as part of their own identity drive. Why would you trust a thief (Sharif) in cahoots with a govt which is a declared enemy? These are two countries at cross purposes, nothing good can come of it. Only way any progress could be made is with two leaderships who will look after their own interests and not the other's.
All Nawaz Sharif wanted was Pakistan should stop needles confrontation with India & prioritize better economic relations. But delusional Pakistanis wud rather want Pakistan to maintain its state of hostility with India & in the process dig itself into a deeper hole

All Nawaz Sharif wanted was Pakistan should stop needles confrontation with India & prioritize better economic relations. But delusional Pakistanis wud rather want Pakistan to maintain its state of hostility with India & in the process dig itself into a deeper hole

Yes spot on.
This is call extreme greed. Do. you agree?

After all there is only so much money you can fleece from a country that is hanging on the edge of a cliff.
Trade with india would mean bigger profits for the political mafia and continued oppression of the poor that make the vast majority.

10 years in Jail means Imran is finished. Political vendetta is a real thing.
Lol if you take Pakistani judicial sentencing seriously! These jail sentences are like the starting price when bargaining in a bazaar, now there is enough head room to offer a sizeable discount so that IK takes the deal when offered. Or so is the plan.

If I'm not wrong back in 2018 Nawaz was sentenced to 10+7 years in jail. From what angle does Nawaz look like he's served 17 weeks in prison, let alone years?! He looks like a fattened pensioner post a cheap Turkish all inclusive holiday!

There is no need to be disheartened, IK will be back, perhaps a different general but definitely with the same establishment. The players may come and go, the house always wins!

Lol if you take Pakistani judicial sentencing seriously! These jail sentences are like the starting price when bargaining in a bazaar, now there is enough head room to offer a sizeable discount so that IK takes the deal when offered. Or so is the plan.

If I'm not wrong back in 2018 Nawaz was sentenced to 10+7 years in jail. From what angle does Nawaz look like he's served 17 weeks in prison, let alone years?! He looks like a fattened pensioner post a cheap Turkish all inclusive holiday!

There is no need to be disheartened, IK will be back, perhaps a different general but definitely with the same establishment. The players may come and go, the house always wins!

Agreed. Bit like the PCB's "lifetime ban" which lasts all of 2 T20s.

The establishment will bring Imran Khan back when they find a need. And the problem is I predict Imran Khan will take that opportunity with both hands and do their bidding.

Lol the American Newspaper which got the Cipher confirmed that it was obtained from someone in the Pakistani Millitary but here the Pakistani system is prosecuting IK and SMQ, Pakistan is a true banana republic and people are rightfully leaving this shithole in millions every year.

All it will take is one order from the next US President Donald Trump to release IK and the Pakistani establishment will fall in line.

All it will take is one order from the next US President Donald Trump to release IK and the Pakistani Fauji establishment will fall in line.

And why would Trump do that?

It's not about what Nawaz wants, it's what Bharat wants. That means Pakistan being ostracised and strangled, it's part of BJP strategy, it's not even a secret, your own ministers and ideologues from the past have said it plenty of times.

Obviously a weak unprinicpled stooge as leader across the border will facilitate that for a few dollars more.

Again, don't take it the wrong way, I'm not saying Pakistan should have hostile relations with India, I am just relaying reality, India wants them.

Agreed. Bit like the PCB's "lifetime ban" which lasts all of 2 T20s.

The establishment will bring Imran Khan back when they find a need. And the problem is I predict Imran Khan will take that opportunity with both hands and do their bidding.
Let's be very clear, The conflict isn't between the PTI and the establishment. The conflict is between two massively inflated egos who will never allow common sense to interfere with their power trips, the issue is between Munir and IK!

Both let it go out of hand even if it was at cost to the nation! 'To hell with the 'mulkk', how dare he challenge me, cant he see how powerful I am?'

Once Munir's retirement savings are ready and the family settlement visa at hand, he'll move on to greener pastures. There will be a new sheriff in town and his easiest route to weakening the incumbent PM will be to activate the pro IK/PTI machinery once again.

And why would Trump do that?

Trump had a soft spot for IK and had a personal relationship with him in the past and then in the Presidency. The US policy towards IK and Pakistan shifted drastically when the Democrats and Biden took office and it was no surprise given that they received plenty of donations in campaign financing from Indian lobbies, PPP, PML-N and then Bajwa used Hussain Haqqani to aggressively lobby with the US to have IK removed. Pakistani GHQ does nothing without the blessings of the international establishment i.e. USA, UK, Saudi Arabia.

If Trump orders the Pakistani millitary establishment to go easy on IK, they will fall in line.

Another munafiq who disappeared when his Govt raped and pillaged PK. What can be humiliating that your real PM being disowned by his own brother? What can be more humiliating than a guy that like all the Khooni Liberals became a supporter of the Generals? What can be more humiliating than the imposition of Martial Law and getting a total loser in Qazi to support it? What can be more humiliating than the judges running from their own decisions? What can be more humiliating than munafiqs showing their true faces.

Yes spot on.
This is call extreme greed. Do. you agree?

After all there is only so much money you can fleece from a country that is hanging on the edge of a cliff.
Trade with india would mean bigger profits for the political mafia and continued oppression of the poor that make the vast majority.
Ironic to question the literacy of people because they dont vote for their party, and at the same time thinks country economics is based upon personal greed.

Ironic to question the literacy of people because they dont vote for their party, and at the same time thinks country economics is based upon personal greed.
But IK didn't rob PK. PK has been looted by the mafia and the PPP is one of the biggest culprits

Makes you think. The establishment needs to go through so many contingency plans to keep PTI out. As if taking away the symbol and making every candidate run as independent isn't enough now this rushed verdict. Suddenly PTI rallies have bomb blasts.

How badly was PTI sweeping the elections to warrant such desperation?

Black day for Pakistan but no worries IK will emerge as a more powerful leader, more people will vote for him , time and tide wait for none

Makes you think. The establishment needs to go through so many contingency plans to keep PTI out. As if taking away the symbol and making every candidate run as independent isn't enough now this rushed verdict. Suddenly PTI rallies have bomb blasts.

How badly was PTI sweeping the elections to warrant such desperation?
The duffers have shown themselves to be total idiots. In which country do you turn a population from loving you to having nothing but contempt for you.

Sadly there is a large minority of people in Pakistan who have been raised , fed and clothed by corrupt money, which in reality is theft and in Pakistan theft of the poor. Such people have no shame, no self respect and certainly are not patriots but enemies who would bow down to their God, money and their Prophets, their rulers in far away lands.

I would ignore such sick human beings in their views, they have so much corruption in their veins , the blood flows the other way.

Imran Khan and Shah Mehmood are coming to the latter parts of their life, they are Muslims and if they die in jail, they will die as Martyrs.

But anything can happen as the world we live in now, is on the brink of a huge war and economic disaster. Good luck to the Whiskey drinking generals to save the people of Pakistan if the time comes. Im sure Nawaz , Zardari and their little fan boys of corruption will save the nation.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi a martyr.

The same Shah Mehmood Qureshi who is a fake pir, who makes the poor in his village bow to him and throws them to the dogs (literally) as punishment.

He is destined for the deepest pit in Hell. There is no place in Heaven for a cruel man like him.

That’s Pakistani puppet courts for you. This country is destined to be doomed
It was destined to be doomed the day when the courts decided they had the right to determine who can claim to be a Muslim and who can’t.

Jailing a World Cup winning captain and an ex-PM for 10 years.

Who would've thought?

May Imran Khan become free soon.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi is loyal? To whom?

Before he joined PTI, he spent 18 years with PPP. He joined PTI not because he believed in Imran’s manifesto but because it was good for his career.

He is only loyal to himself.

Trump had a soft spot for IK and had a personal relationship with him in the past and then in the Presidency. The US policy towards IK and Pakistan shifted drastically when the Democrats and Biden took office and it was no surprise given that they received plenty of donations in campaign financing from Indian lobbies, PPP, PML-N and then Bajwa used Hussain Haqqani to aggressively lobby with the US to have IK removed. Pakistani GHQ does nothing without the blessings of the international establishment i.e. USA, UK, Saudi Arabia.

If Trump orders the Pakistani millitary establishment to go easy on IK, they will fall in line.
Donald Trump wont give a damn about Imran Khan. he played nice with Imran in 2019-20 bcoz he needed their support to extricate US army from Afghanistan

Now with US army gone from Afghanistan , they have zero interest in the region

American politicians are hardnosed pragmatists. They don't go by their impulses & personal feelings ! Just like Joe Biden don't like Modi personally but he still hosted him for a gala White House visit simply bcoz they need India on their side against China

Shah Mehmood Qureshi is loyal? To whom?

Before he joined PTI, he spent 18 years with PPP. He joined PTI not because he believed in Imran’s manifesto but because it was good for his career.

He is only loyal to himself.
It's called a political journey and its happened through history. Churchill the great Conservative was a Liberal, Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he became a Republican President. Your ill informed, illiterate mutterings have about much credibility as your belief that NS and Nani were anti establishment. Or that SS was a real PM, who is now disowned by his brother and everyone else.

Donald Trump wont give a damn about Imran Khan. he played nice with Imran in 2019-20 bcoz he needed their support to extricate US army from Afghanistan

Now with US army gone from Afghanistan , they have zero interest in the region

American politicians are hardnosed pragmatists. They don't go by their impulses & personal feelings ! Just like Joe Biden don't like Modi personally but he still hosted him for a gala White House visit simply bcoz they need India on their side against China
Maybe and I don't care. Remember Mush was a dictator and in the end got a death sentence, Qazi was supposedly anti establishment and has helped legalise Martial Law, NS was anti establishment but all his life has lived licking boots and has helped to make them even more unpopular than himself

Black day for Pakistan but no worries IK will emerge as a more powerful leader, more people will vote for him , time and tide wait for none
Been listening this for the last two years. Each time the grave digs deeper

It's called a political journey and its happened through history. Churchill the great Conservative was a Liberal, Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he became a Republican President. Your ill informed, illiterate mutterings have about much credibility as your belief that NS and Nani were anti establishment. Or that SS was a real PM, who is now disowned by his brother and everyone else.
SMQ is not worth the dirt on the shoes of the politicians you mentioned. These people had a political ideology. What do PTI party members have? Nothing.

That’s because PTI itself has no ideology. It is basically a fan club of one individual. There is no difference between PTI and MQM.

People like SMQ and other turncoats, or lotas that they are referred to in Urdu joined PTI only because they saw it as an investment. It was all for personal gain.

Interesting now imran and smq are being made martyrs.

Pti fans used to whine about ppp using the martyr card and now they are hoping for the same

People like you will be repeating this line after his death too.

The fake messiah has been defeated. Humiliated, defeated, exposed. It is over.

The one and only PM in Pakistan history that was booted out by the parliament. That is his lasting legacy in politics.

The one and only PM in Pakistan history that was booted out by the parliament. That is his lasting legacy in politics.

That's a great legacy

Others we were removed by you know who.

The fact that this man had the guts to stay and face band of thieves and not run off to London to get a miracle cure for his terminal illness is amazing in itself.

SMQ is not worth the dirt on the shoes of the politicians you mentioned. These people had a political ideology. What do PTI party members have? Nothing.

That’s because PTI itself has no ideology. It is basically a fan club of one individual. There is no difference between PTI and MQM.

People like SMQ and other turncoats, or lotas that they are referred to in Urdu joined PTI only because they saw it as an investment. It was all for personal gain.
Oh I see. So tell me wise one, what is the political ideology of NS? We had all the guff from you that NS being anti establishment( remember those days when you thought SS was pro establishment and NS was anti 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) and you fell for vote ki izzat do and guess what happened, he was making deals at the same time with Bajwa about an NRO that you claimed he never wanted. So what is his ideology? we have waited 40 years, surely now it has been implemented.
What is the ideology of Billo, a child in a child's body lacking testosterone and balls when all those years he claimed democracy was the best revenge and then with dad sat on Bajwas lap because there was no way out of the Omni group cases.
The PTI has brought PK freedom( it will take time to see the fruit), the Generals are finished( look at the desperate attempts and rigging, destruction of the SC) and they now it. We have brought law and order to the forefront of the discussion, we have shown bravery against the cowardice of NS, AZ, Billo and the Generals. IK predicted that the mafia would come together and sure enough he was right. IA IK will finish your thugs, your rapists and murderers. That alone is ideology

@Major tell me one thing honestly.

Do you really think Imran Khan should receive this 10 year punishment with such a lame reference? is this justified? Differences aside, just give me an honest answer.

Interesting now imran and smq are being made martyrs.

Pti fans used to whine about ppp using the martyr card and now they are hoping for the same
They are hereos. Do you remember those discussions on the elections and what you would do if they were delayed🤔. So what did you do.

Surely the way to test if he is defeated is at the ballot box. So why have your rapists, kidnappers murderers not held a fair elections. Don't tell me all those posts that you made were all lies and you never believed in the vote. Kaptaan has won son. Prison has turned into a hero and with 80% of PKs with him. NS can't even face Dr Yasmin Rashid, a cancer sufferer that has been locked up for 8 months. Is that what you guys are?

The fact that Kaptaan showed his power on Sunday with one call, was enough to commute the death sentence into a 10 year sentence in which the Judge run off. And here you are claiming victory for the mafia

Javed Latif said last year that Bajwa forced them to vote out IK. If there was ever an admission that would drown their supporters, it was this. What happened to SS the real PM? Any ideas? What has his brother said about his reign🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Major tell me one thing honestly.

Do you really think Imran Khan should receive this 10 year punishment with such a lame reference? is this justified? Differences aside, just give me an honest answer.
Yes.

Diplomats at the embassies are always sending and recieving msgs and information. Trust is developed, and there is alot of things that are shared and shared with the public.
Alot of times, different demands and requests are made.

Every govt spends alot of money on foreign relations.

When ik decided to leak the msgs, he was leakin out confidential docs without approval from the parliament or senate.

His one dumb move made all diplomats be vary of talking to the pakistanis as the pm is an open blabber mouth. Years of investment on foreign relations were destroyed.

This cannot go unpunished. When this happened i said it back than that he will be charged for this as its a crime.

The bureaucracy got fed up with him after this. While lower staff like the no confidence khan, the senior officers thibk of him as a lunatic because of such moves.

That's a great legacy

Others we were removed by you know who.

The fact that this man had the guts to stay and face band of thieves and not run off to London to get a miracle cure for his terminal illness is amazing in itself.
@Mamoon feels bitter. I would too, if I supported a bunch of crooks that need to make up fake cases, how many is it now? Remember all those anti establishment posts, alas the establishment is halal and killing PKs for their political views is all halal

This is all so laughable!
When IK first aired the cipher, all and sundry, that's the politicians and anyone who can spell their name, termed it as fake and trumped up for political gains (which it was partly).

Then, all of a sudden, an American online website, raised the issue as genuine (obviously a set up)...and hey presto, the Secirity Act is amended and the cipher becomes the all singing and dancing treacherous act out of no where.

If anyone who follows pak politics with even a passing interst can follow the timeline with little trouble.

The pak judiciary, establishment, politicians, and many other institutions are corrupt to the core!

This is all so laughable!
When IK first aired the cipher, all and sundry, that's the politicians and anyone who can spell their name, termed it as fake and trumped up for political gains (which it was partly).

Then, all of a sudden, an American online website, raised the issue as genuine (obviously a set up)...and hey presto, the Secirity Act is amended and the cipher becomes the all singing and dancing treacherous act out of no where.

If anyone who follows pak politics with even a passing interst can follow the timeline with little trouble.

The pak judiciary, establishment, politicians, and many other institutions are corrupt to the core!
@Mamoon you and @Major claimed it was fake. So how can someone be jailed for something that didn't exist

@Mamoon you and @Major claimed it was fake. So how can someone be jailed for something that didn't exist
What exactly is the argument? The cipher was fake or the cipher, regardless was fake or not should not have been disclosed to the public? Where did Khan go wrong?

The fact of the matter is, the majority of Pakistan are not ready nor do they deserve Imran Khan, so stick the devils you know in Nawaz Sharif, Maryam Nawaz, Asif Ali Zadari, Bilawal et al..

You people deserve them and good luck, you just lost the one man that put the country BACK on the map.

What exactly is the argument? The cipher was fake or the cipher, regardless was fake or not should not have been disclosed to the public? Where did Khan go wrong?
All irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...everyone knows the judicial system in Pakistan is a joke along with a few others!

Come on, this bloke has 200 cases penned against him, seriously???

Do they really expect people of Pakistan to take any of the charges seriously? My 12 year old nephew would laugh at my face. The problem you have with this sort of 'justice' even the odd genuine cases will be laughed out of court.

The fact of the matter is, the majority of Pakistan are not ready nor do they deserve Imran Khan, so stick the devils you know in Nawaz Sharif, Maryam Nawaz, Asif Ali Zadari, Bilawal et al..

You people deserve them and good luck, you just lost the one man that put the country BACK on the map.
You are spot on.
I heard this 10 years ago and its still true, unfortunately.

Why not? If a threat of coup was sent and then carried out, does the PK public not have a right to know?
Look brother. I know you are deeply passionate about this man, and this decision isn’t easy on you at least because you stand firm for him on a daily basis.

But the question I ask is, regardless of whether the public has a right to know or not (which is opinion based), is it legally lawful for Khan to disclose such information trusted upon him publicly?

Look brother. I know you are deeply passionate about this man, and this decision isn’t easy on you at least because you stand firm for him on a daily basis.

But the question I ask is, regardless of whether the public has a right to know or not (which is opinion based), is it legally lawful for Khan to disclose such information trusted upon him publicly?
Our Establishment isn't the state, we know now that they keep the state weak so that they can mint money. I am embarrassed that I believed their sincerity when in reality they are crooks. Bajwa wanted IK out by Feb 2019, Diesel said that Bajwa promised him that Ik would be removed and that's why he called off his long march. Only Corona got in the way.
The question is a simple one- if a threat of a coup is made and carried out, and then your opponents call it fake @Mamoon and @Major told us it was fake, Gen Babar told there was nothing in the paper IK waived around and then why has he been jailed? What was the secret leaked? Do you know? Was it about the coup that happened,well if it happened then don't PK tax payers deserve to now.

Back