The Walking Dead [Use Spoiler Tags!]

What I thought was a lovely touch was the Junkyard Mob turning up in garbage trucks :)))

And I knew that tiger was going to do something cool.

Epuisode 1 and episode 16 were probably best in the series, but the ones in between were snooze-fest.

Haven't watched this season yet, but it seems like I haven't missed much.

Haven't watched this season yet, but it seems like I haven't missed much.

This show is incredibly overrated, but the zombie genre keeps bringing me back, apart from the first and last episode you didn't miss much.

So much filler, writing isn't as good as Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones

This show is incredibly overrated, but the zombie genre keeps bringing me back, apart from the first and last episode you didn't miss much.

So much filler, writing isn't as good as Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones

I think one of the major problems with the last couple of series is that the zombies no longer have any aura of menace about them. They are usually dispatched by the group almost with their eyes closed, like swatting flies. Think back to the terror of the first few seasons to get a comparison.

Inevitable really as people learn to be more proficient against them, but maybe it wouldn't be so noticeable if they weren't dragging out the human vs human conflicts to try to make it go for another two seasons or so.

Season 8 begins i hope it's better thn the last one... Season 7 was a big disappointment

Steady rather than spectacular start to the latest season.

I feel that the show is looking a bit tired now.

wow, that ending death was surprising, can't believe they did away with that character taking the comics into perspective

wow, that ending death was surprising, can't believe they did away with that character taking the comics into perspective

They completed went against the comics with that one...it is fine but not with such characters who were imp in comics....

Andrea is another character whose death wasn't justified in the tv series (when compared with comic series).

They completed went against the comics with that one...it is fine but not with such characters who were imp in comics....

Andrea is another character whose death wasn't justified in the tv series (when compared with comic series).

Apparently they axed him because they wanted to save money and not renegotiate his pay because he was turning 18, and he was told he would be on the show for another three years so he enrols in a college and purchases a home nearby, very sad, this show and its pathetic producers are slimy

Apparently they axed him because they wanted to save money and not renegotiate his pay because he was turning 18, and he was told he would be on the show for another three years so he enrols in a college and purchases a home nearby, very sad, this show and its pathetic producers are slimy

I know...that is so stupid..I am 100% sure Robert Kirkmann would be so ****** at the producers' decision.

Read about the new death but who even cares at this point? Why anyone still watches this garbage, I will never understand. So many people have such awful taste

Read about the new death but who even cares at this point? Why anyone still watches this garbage, I will never understand. So many people have such awful taste

I watch it because the survival genre with zombies is appealing to me, I love dawn of the dead, and the 28 weeks later movies, and this series is like them albeit it has really poor writing at times

I watch it because the survival genre with zombies is appealing to me, I love dawn of the dead, and the 28 weeks later movies, and this series is like them albeit it has really poor writing at times

Those are excellent movies. This is trash

Is there still three seasons left in this? I thought it was finishing with one final season after this one? In any case I no longer care. It's not even a shadow of the show it started out as, it went downhill after season 4 and has become unwatchable from season 6.

Watched a few episodes this week and it's dire and predictable now.

It seems stale and the story lines are so similar.

One of my biggest regrets in life is investing time in this awful show. Started of so promising but then became mental torture.

So that's it for Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead TV Show. Although there are reports that he will be in future The Walking Dead movies.

Anybody still watching this? Died for a bit but
the whisperers
have really brought some thrilling scenes into the show.

Back