"Time for rotation is over, we want to now give as many opportunities to what we believe is our strongest team ahead of the T20 World Cup": Babar Azam

Good PC captain 👍 likely 11 need to get good match practice ahead of the WC.
Middle order needs to stand up finally

Good PC captain 👍 likely 11 need to get good match practice ahead of the WC.
Middle order needs to stand up finally
Why doesnt captain goes to middle order if they need to stand up? Why has he crowded middle order with openers while he himself a middle order batsman takes the opening spot for himself??

Your agenda is to protect Babar and Rizwan at all costs

And my vendetta is to expose them because I think they have been exploiting Pakistan cricket. This is my sincere belief since 2020. I will believe this till my dying breath. It will be engraved on my tombstone.

That’s not an agenda. It is a conviction. A vendetta!
Hilariously delusional, the one that actually exploited Pakistan cricket for a few pounds was Mohammad Amir. Not the other 2.

Surprised no journo grilled Babar for selecting a washed up Amir who averaged 29 in the PSL, (15th in the wickets list). And averaging 29 vs NZ z team whilst getting tonked by some IPL reject Seifert.

Hilariously delusional, the one that actually exploited Pakistan cricket for a few pounds was Mohammad Amir. Not the other 2.
What does Amir fixing in 2010 have to do with Critising babar and rizwan at opening?

You can remove Amir and add Ali to the team based of PSL form no issue. At the end of the day Amir is a new ball bowler and their plenty in Pakistan.

But why can't babar and rizwan be critised? It's a known fact that they use their power and influence to abuse their positions.

The issue with our t20 team is the middle order, and stats show babar is 100x a better no 3 in t20 then an opener. Infact at opening his avg and sr have decreased at an alarming rate since 2022.

Babar wants opening because Milestones. Milestones leads to Immpresive sheet numbers which leads to league selections which in turn leads to more money.

Babar even did the harvard degree to ensure he gets high PCB managerial positions after he retires. Again nothing wrong with it, but he does use his position of power to exploit opportunities. That's a valid fact, no need to hide it.

We all know the reason he's opening 😆.

Surprised no journo grilled Babar for selecting a washed up Amir who averaged 29 in the PSL, (15th in the wickets list). And averaging 29 vs NZ z team whilst getting tonked by some IPL reject Seifert.
Our bowling is poor in general. It was one of the biggest jokes in 2023 wc.

Shaheen has been abysmal since return, dude is good at getting rid of weak bats but whenever a slightly competent bat in siefert or Chapman walks to the crease shaheen is a run machine.

Naseem is no different. Same with Amir.

Our pacers don't have pace. Abass afridi is the only bowler who looked good outside the PP in the games.

Problem is we don't have enough pacers, Maybe we can try Mir Hamza?

Ihsanullah would been goated, he was expensive and had bad line and length but his insane 150+ pace meant that if he learned to control his line and length(which he would have due to his raw talent), he'd easily be our best bowler. But alas bad doctors ruined him.

Regardless this current lot of shaheen, naseem, Amir nonsense needs to end.

Our bowling is poor in general. It was one of the biggest jokes in 2023 wc.

Shaheen has been abysmal since return, dude is good at getting rid of weak bats but whenever a slightly competent bat in siefert or Chapman walks to the crease shaheen is a run machine.

Naseem is no different. Same with Amir.

Our pacers don't have pace. Abass afridi is the only bowler who looked good outside the PP in the games.

Problem is we don't have enough pacers, Maybe we can try Mir Hamza?

Ihsanullah would been goated, he was expensive and had bad line and length but his insane 150+ pace meant that if he learned to control his line and length(which he would have due to his raw talent), he'd easily be our best bowler. But alas bad doctors ruined him.

Regardless this current lot of shaheen, naseem, Amir nonsense needs to end.
Crazy that you mentioned all bowlers under the sun but not Mohammad Ali who was literally the best bowler in recent PSL.

Crazy that you mentioned all bowlers under the sun but not Mohammad Ali who was literally the best bowler in recent PSL.
I mentioned Ali? Didn't I?

Oh, I forgot to mention him here but if you've been following my posts for a while I advocated for Ali over Amir, ans then Ali over naseem because naseem was more expensive then Amir.

Bro, I've mentioned Ali multiple times lol.

Also I didn't mention all bowlers under the sun.

Theirs an entire acc emerging cup squad inleft out

We weren't, we were in shambles because of Misbah and then azhar being off the same mould as a captain.

Their was no need to

A) Keep Ahmed shehzad, ut he was kept because of Misbah and Azhar being stubborn.

B) Keep Umar Akmal who stayed for one more year before departing.

C) Keep yasir shah after he was a failure in odi, he should have been discarded before the rape case as his odi record was horrible. He was only good for test.

And amoung other things.

When sarfraz came on, we smacked West indies 3-0, and entered CT and won it.

While 2018 was poor, 2019 was pretty strong in the long run especially in t20 before Misbah shoved his bhoota again.

PCB is the 4th richest board receiving 55M lol, we weren't ever that bad. Before Misbah we were always viewed as a team that's only weaker then India, Australia and England. Their was no question of us not being stronger then teams like all star Sri lanka or NZ etc.

Then Misbah happened. We aren't as bad as people make it out to be. Talent is their, just not utilised properly. Granted our talent pool will never match India or top developed countries.
You are delusional, so are many of our young fans.

There is no talent, you should watch some domestic cricket before blaming everyone under the sun.

The blame lies on policies and lack of forward thinking by our administrators, not Misbah, not Sarfraz, not Babar.

You are delusional, so are many of our young fans.

There is no talent, you should watch some domestic cricket before blaming everyone under the sun.

The blame lies on policies and lack of forward thinking by our administrators, not Misbah, not Sarfraz, not Babar.
Maybe you should quit cricket and take a vacation to Iceland, I hear the penguins are friendly and will keep you company. Unlike me they don't blame anyone.

This is now the 2nd time you have been aggressive with me. And then you complain about @Rana Being toxic lol.

I have given you my view points and I'm willing to go into detail, however if we're diving into the realm of sarcastic remarks then prepare for a dish out.

Why doesnt captain goes to middle order if they need to stand up? Why has he crowded middle order with openers while he himself a middle order batsman takes the opening spot for himself??
Captain is the best T20 opener we've ever produced.

Indian middle order has been struggling for close to a decade now. None of their openers were ever asked to play in the middle order by anyone.

Pak openers struggled for close 2 decades. None of inzi yousuf etc played as openers ever.

Every player is suited to a particular batting position.

Removing babar and Rizwan from top order will mean we'll go back to the days of 35/3 in 6 overs.

Out batting resources are their thinnest ever better we don't try to fix what's not broken.

Pak reached no. 1 spot under Sarfraz when babar was prolific as an opener.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he isn’t

Absolute lie that you are once again trying to normalise.

Fakhar Zaman, Sharjeel Khan and Imran Nazir are the best ever T20 openers Pakistan has produced. Kamran Akmal is a solid 4th position behind these 3 and Saim Ayub Will InshaAllah be on his way soon.

These are proper T20 openers, not selfish stat padders

Maybe you should quit cricket and take a vacation to Iceland, I hear the penguins are friendly and will keep you company. Unlike me they don't blame anyone.

This is now the 2nd time you have been aggressive with me. And then you complain about @Rana Being toxic lol.

I have given you my view points and I'm willing to go into detail, however if we're diving into the realm of sarcastic remarks then prepare for a dish out.
I’m not sure how calling someone delusional is being aggressive?

You have given no view points, it’s just pointless rambling blaming everyone under the sun than accept that we are struggling due to lack of talent.

When you don’t have the talent to compete, you will have this circus that is Pakistan cricket at the moment.

The players are not the problem, the policies are. When you are ready to become a bit more mature and have a discussion without bringing in Penguins or Unicorns like some teenager, we can maybe carry this forward.

I’m not sure how calling someone delusional is being aggressive?

You have given no view points, it’s just pointless rambling blaming everyone under the sun than accept that we are struggling due to lack of talent.

When you don’t have the talent to compete, you will have this circus that is Pakistan cricket at the moment.

The players are not the problem, the policies are. When you are ready to become a bit more mature and have a discussion without bringing in Penguins or Unicorns like some teenager, we can maybe carry this forward.
Sorry I should have brought devils and pitchforks for you, your highness.

Indian middle order has been struggling for close to a decade now. None of their openers were ever asked to play in the middle order by anyone.
Pak openers struggled for close 2 decades. None of inzi yousuf etc played as openers ever.
Every player is suited to a particular batting position.
Removing babar and Rizwan from top order will mean we'll go back to the days of 35/3 in 6 overs.
Out batting resources are their thinnest ever better we don't try to fix what's not broken.
Pak reached no. 1 spot under Sarfraz when babar was prolific as an opener
1) What is captain's record in t20 worldcups, please share average and strike rate, since thats where team play their actual full squads and thats where the performance really matters?

2) Is Babar an opener or middle order batsman? What would you categorize him as? Since you mentioned India's example, why are openers in Pakistan being asked to play in middle order whereas middle order bats like Rizwan and Babar forcefully occupy the opening spot for years? If Babar and Rizwan are openers, why don't they open in ODIs and tests?

3) How do you know opening is not broken when you refuse to leave the opening spot and let others try it? I mean either your hypothetical of 35/3 will be proven right, or proven wrong. But why is there reluctance to even give it a shot? Why does Rizwan gets naraz and tells the whole world that how people are not happy that Babar and his pair has not been opening literally after 4 matches? Why does Babar refuse to move his position down just to see if it can work for the benefit of the team? Why it takes Hafeez 3 months to convince babar to bat 1-down and as soon as he is removed, Babar places himself back in opening spot? Is it because deep down they know that they simply cannot even score their own runs in middle order and will get exposed badly? Is it because Babar and Rizwan are actually not t20I players but frauds who just stat pad and take advantage of the powerplay for their own good because they know they cannot accelerate at all once the fielders are outside the circle?

Pakistan play a lot of T20 bilateral series. They play every Tom Richard and Harry. These series provide excellent opportunities to try new players and new combinations.

What also doesn't help is each T20 selection is based from the PSL, rather than the National T20 Cup.

1) What is captain's record in t20 worldcups, please share average and strike rate, since thats where team play their actual full squads and thats where the performance really matters?

2) Is Babar an opener or middle order batsman? What would you categorize him as? Since you mentioned India's example, why are openers in Pakistan being asked to play in middle order whereas middle order bats like Rizwan and Babar forcefully occupy the opening spot for years? If Babar and Rizwan are openers, why don't they open in ODIs and tests?

3) How do you know opening is not broken when you refuse to leave the opening spot and let others try it? I mean either your hypothetical of 35/3 will be proven right, or proven wrong. But why is there reluctance to even give it a shot? Why does Rizwan gets naraz and tells the whole world that how people are not happy that Babar and his pair has not been opening literally after 4 matches? Why does Babar refuse to move his position down just to see if it can work for the benefit of the team? Why it takes Hafeez 3 months to convince babar to bat 1-down and as soon as he is removed, Babar places himself back in opening spot? Is it because deep down they know that they simply cannot even score their own runs in middle order and will get exposed badly? Is it because Babar and Rizwan are actually not t20I players but frauds who just stat pad and take advantage of the powerplay for their own good because they know they cannot accelerate at all once the fielders are outside the circle?
There is a reason that Pakistan has one of the worst records of run-rate from Over 7 to 12 because the powerplay ends and Babar and Rizwan struggle really hard to accelerate or hit boundaries. We are not blind, the whole world's opening their eyes to this reality.

No he isn’t

Fakhar Zaman, Sharjeel Khan and Imran Nazir are the best ever T20 openers Pakistan has produced. Kamran Akmal is a solid 4th position behind these 3 and Saim Ayub Will InshaAllah be on his way soon.

I don't agree.
And I am not active on this forum all day and don't post often enough to normalise lies over here. I have other work to do as well

Even if captain averages 10 with a SR of 90 in WC he's still our best T20 opener ever.

Rizwan opens in T20 and plays at 7 in tests like Gilchrist.

Even if captain averages 10 with a SR of 90 in WC he's still our best T20 opener ever.

Rizwan opens in T20 and plays at 7 in tests like Gilchrist.
Thanks for letting me know to not value your cricketing opinion in future. Wasted my time with you. Ridiculous stuff.

seems like it was a lucky day for DC... literally every decision was going in their favor tonight!

bQJyFU7.jpeg

No he isn’t

Why kamran akmal behind those 3? He has the most match innings out of the 4 you mentioned?

He only played 58 games, so small sample size and overall stats are low due to playing in an era when t20 eas brand new and sides hadn't adjusted beyond yuvi. But all his 5 50's are clutch and Match winning

Also in psl 2018, despite being at the end of his rope he had a 38 avg and 153 SR. Something that rizwan to this day can't achieve?

Rizwan in 2005-2010 period wouldn't even average 10. The satdanrds were far far far higher then they are for us today.

Yousaf and saqlain even now are > these clowns

Looks like Shehzad gave up after toiling in domestics and keeping his mouth shut for so many years over his non-selection, and has decided to remove any filter and gone full on. Good on him.
He's never getting selected again, so why not just cause media nonsense? It's now the last thing that'll allow him to remain relevant.

Regardless whatever shehzad says doesn't matter, he's irrelevant now.

He's never getting selected again, so why not just cause media nonsense? It's now the last thing that'll allow him to remain relevant.

Regardless whatever shehzad says doesn't matter, he's irrelevant now.
I wouldnt count him out just yet, hes the best test opener we have currently and in ODIs hes pretty capable too. If Babar goes, Imam’s parchi will be cut as well.

Looks like Shehzad gave up after toiling in domestics and keeping his mouth shut for so many years over his non-selection, and has decided to remove any filter and gone full on. Good on him.
Rubbish shehzad is playing with 70 odd Sr even now lol. What performances?

I wouldnt count him out just yet, hes the best test opener we have currently and in ODIs hes pretty capable too. If Babar goes, Imam’s parchi will be cut as well.
Imam is rubbish but still he's light years ahead of shehzad who career was ended by Corey Anderson who plays for USA lol. Shehzad fans have not clue.

Why does babar always shove responsibility away from himself?

In the world cup it was fakhar is my impact player and I am an achorer. In t20 now its saim will he the guy to score 80 in 5.

Bro you're considered the best pakiatani batsmen in this era, why can't you say that about yourself? That if I stay ill hit 80 of 5? Or that rizwan will do so?

Aren't you 2 the most senior? Most experienced? The highest ICC ranked? And the god damn openers? Why should a newbie 21 year old have to do it for you?

Such a loser ong.

Is he the kind of player who can hit 80 off 5?
It’s like expecting Steve Smith, Joe Root, Pujara, Rahane etc to play like Chris Gayle.

Even if given the license to go free without any repercussions, Babar doesn’t seem like someone who can score 80 in 5.

He needs to improve his game and fitness for sure, but doubt he will ever be someone who gives you 80 in 5.

Time for rotation was over but just when we were expecting a full-strength team (possibly the 11 for the world cup), we saw a complete rotation. Bench strength was checked once again. LOL.

Is he the kind of player who can hit 80 off 5?
It’s like expecting Steve Smith, Joe Root, Pujara, Rahane etc to play like Chris Gayle.

Even if given the license to go free without any repercussions, Babar doesn’t seem like someone who can score 80 in 5.

He needs to improve his game and fitness for sure, but doubt he will ever be someone who gives you 80 in 5.
Point is he shouldn't ve saying to someone to hit 80 of 5 when he can't do it himself.

Defining of a leader is to lead by example.

I can understand if he said nothing about himself since people like being humble after all.

But during 2021 wc, Kohli said verbatim that rohit sharma is going nowhere and if rohit bats 10 overs, Theirs no question that the team will win.

I'm fact in 2023, Rohit was the reason India kept winning lol, It faiked in the final but that's mostly because after he departed for 80-1, Australia took 2 wickets back to back in succession and then Rahul chocked. But overall it was still a 95% win rate.

Similarly other Indian players have said about kohli if he bats through we will always win.

Then you have Australian, South African, England players all do the same.

So how come theirs no interview on Babar saying if rizwan bats 5 overs we'll get 80? Isn't rizwan the Bradman of t20 cricket?

Babar literally will use fakhar's, saim, usman Khan's name, but he will deliberately leave put rizwan and chacha and those other 2 bozos will do the same.
Good point he never says Rizwan or Chacha can win games, the most ugly cricketer in terms of batting that i have seen.. He is playing the style of cricket that is played in 90s and 2000s where Chanderpaul plays T20s in his own style scoring like 29 runs from 37 balls to stabilise inns after losing Gayle early..

Good point he never says Rizwan or Chacha can win games, the most ugly cricketer in terms of batting that i have seen.. He is playing the style of cricket that is played in 90s and 2000s where Chanderpaul plays T20s in his own style scoring like 29 runs from 37 balls to stabilise inns after losing Gayle early..
Tbf bro Anchorers aren't a bad thing in t20 if the anchorer has a 4th and 5th gear.

If wickets fall, you need anchorers like mitchell Marsh or virat kohli to stabilise.

The difference is Marsh and kohli can go over 200 SR. Infact the innings kohli played against Pakistan in 2022 and the way kohli has been playing IPL these are knocks ba/riz will never play.

Babar and rizwan don't have a 4th and 5th gear that's the problem. I don't mind them anchoring( Although they open so they shouldn't be anchoring in the first place, but at 3 you can anchorer , but you need a 4th and 5th gear)

Time for rotation is over lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Full strenght team is even worse , losing against Ireland comprehensively after putting up a score of 180+ and that too their firepower Stirling got out early... omg this team is simply super trash ..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbf bro Anchorers aren't a bad thing in t20 if the anchorer has a 4th and 5th gear.

If wickets fall, you need anchorers like mitchell Marsh or virat kohli to stabilise.

The difference is Marsh and kohli can go over 200 SR. Infact the innings kohli played against Pakistan in 2022 and the way kohli has been playing IPL these are knocks ba/riz will never play.

Babar and rizwan don't have a 4th and 5th gear that's the problem. I don't mind them anchoring( Although they open so they shouldn't be anchoring in the first place, but at 3 you can anchorer , but you need a 4th and 5th gear)
The class of Kohli , only Babar can come 10 yard closer to Kohli... But they think Chacha as if their Stoinis , Mitchell Marsh or someone like Daryl Mitchell or Ben stokes.. In reality he cant score 30 odd runs at a good SR against any decent bowling attack...

They are forcing Fakhar to play in the middle order , atleast no.3 when babar rizwan was opening was ok no.4 he dont know how to play... he relies on boundary hitting shots opening the inns... This is to me is like asking Hayden to bat in the middle order like Hussey , not really works... No surprise for me that the suggestion to bat him at no.4 comes from foolish Misbah , who in his days of playing LOIs never came at no.3 or 4 or open the inns when his team was in big trouble to put runs on the board and backs himself to come in at no.5 after they lose 3 wickets in first 10 overs to play like how he wants to (dot ball maestro)

We need to get rid of shaheen, naseem, shadab, iftikhar, rizwan, Babar,

we need to build a new team
around amir, abbas afridi, abrar, imad, fakhar saim, usman, irfan khan and usama mir.

Give them atleast 3 series and then take it from there

We need to get rid of shaheen, naseem, shadab, iftikhar, rizwan, Babar,

we need to build a new team
around amir, abbas afridi, abrar, imad, fakhar saim, usman, irfan khan and usama mir.

Give them atleast 3 series and then take it from there
I think Amir will be gone by the end of the World Cup.

But yes, I agree we need to build a new team with Imad as the captain. Complete clean slate with a wipe out of Babar, Rizwan, Shadab and Iftikhar.

Babar and Rizwan need to learn how to bat like modern T20 openers if that’s the position they want to compete in. They need a 10-12 balls per six ratio. Learn how to do it or get lost, and no you can’t learn on the job playing for Pakistan

Shadab needs to learn how to bowl. Sorry mate you can’t be a joke of a batsman and not be able to bowl properly. Not even a club level bowler at the moment. You can read his wrongun from a mile away. That’s not international standard

Iftikhar is fast becoming a minnow basher in general. Or a guy who has mentally told himself he needs 10 balls to get going. Sorry mate, this isn’t 2007 anymore

Time for rotation is over lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Full strenght team is even worse , losing against Ireland comprehensively after putting up a score of 180+ and that too their firepower Stirling got out early... omg this team is simply super trash ..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ireland team is stronger then the NZ c team we played. Much stronger.

That team had only Chapman,

Siefert, robinson are not > Harry tector, Balbirnie etc etc.

And the bowling besides Bracewell was pedestrian. This bowling attack isn't world class but they have brains 100x smarter them sodhi.

At the end of the day, The gap is too high, this FULL STRENGTH TEAM, is weaker then our NZ full series full strength.

Hence the mantra evolving backwards.

Ireland team is stronger then the NZ c team we played. Much stronger.

That team had only Chapman,

Siefert, robinson are not > Harry tector, Balbirnie etc etc.

And the bowling besides Bracewell was pedestrian. This bowling attack isn't world class but they have brains 100x smarter them sodhi.

At the end of the day, The gap is too high, this FULL STRENGTH TEAM, is weaker then our NZ full series full strength.

Hence the mantra evolving backwards.
I told you these guys play with a lot of pride. The only below par player they have is Lorcan Tucker. Balbirnie is clearly a proper batter. Stirling we know is better than most if not all T20 openers of Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, West Indies (probably). Their middle+ lower middle order>>>>>>>>>any day over Pakistan’s middle and lower middle order. They have proper T20 cricketing shots and intent. Their opening seamers know how to hit one spot with the ball moving, although Shaheen is probably better than all of their seamers.

Their spinners are not that great tbh. They had a solid left arm spinner once who was going go to play for England…don’t know where he is gone

I told you these guys play with a lot of pride. The only below par player they have is Lorcan Tucker. Balbirnie is clearly a proper batter. Stirling we know is better than most if not all T20 openers of Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, West Indies (probably). Their middle+ lower middle order>>>>>>>>>any day over Pakistan’s middle and lower middle order. They have proper T20 cricketing shots and intent. Their opening seamers know how to hit one spot with the ball moving, although Shaheen is probably better than all of their seamers.

Their spinners are not that great tbh. They had a solid left arm spinner once who was going go to play for England…don’t know where he is gone.
Brother ik, the statement I made about Pakistan beating USA, Canada and Ireland is outdated now.

I took back what I said as soon as the NZ c series happened 😆.

Their spinners are not that great tbh. They had a solid left arm spinner once who was going go to play for England…don’t know where he is gone
Also disagree on shaheen, Shaheen is faster, not better.

Well he's better overall, he's not better on these picthes. You can tell Ireland knows where to bowl here. Shaheen will be better then these boys in USA.

Also disagree on shaheen, Shaheen is faster, not better.

Well he's better overall, he's not better on these picthes. You can tell Ireland knows where to bowl here. Shaheen will be better then these boys in USA.
Shaheen might but then they have a weapon in Josh Little too.

Babar should understand that he should not try to make the same mistakes that he made before. ATM he is proving to be the second coming of himself that we had seen in his 1st stint as captain. We don't need that captain, we want a new guy who changes his approach and thinks about how to proceed in the game. Rotation time is over, the time has come to go all guns blazing with your strongest playing 11.

Q. With just the first T20 against England remaining before the final deadline for WT20 squad announcement, who are the 3 players who will miss out from the 18 man squad.

I think Hasan Ali and Salman Agha look fairly certain to miss out but who will be the third player to miss out? Irfan Niazi?

Q. With just the first T20 against England remaining before the final deadline for WT20 squad announcement, who are the 3 players who will miss out from the 18 man squad.

I think Hasan Ali and Salman Agha look fairly certain to miss out but who will be the third player to miss out? Irfan Niazi?
I think salman Agha could be a handy all rounder during the WC, i think they need to kick shadab khan out who is just a wasted resource with the team.

Time for rotation is over, all my friends will be back starting with Hassan Ali. I will fool you into thinking that I dropped Shadab for couple of games, but he will also be back. Abrar and Usman will have to wait for another year to get a proper chance. I will keep Imad in the team, but will make it very tough for him to perform by utilizing him at positions where he will lose his form. Not sure why you all are still upset when I clearly sent a message to you all by wearing those shoes with a smiley face the other day.

TIME for rotation was over by time rotated back on its own and we have Hasan Ali back in the team. That guy is the worst of the lot. I don't know why he is in the team. I want Hasan, Iffi and saim out of the squad for world cup. Play fakhar up as an opener and play salman ali agha in

Time for rotation is over, all my friends will be back starting with Hassan Ali. I will fool you into thinking that I dropped Shadab for couple of games, but he will also be back. Abrar and Usman will have to wait for another year to get a proper chance. I will keep Imad in the team, but will make it very tough for him to perform by utilizing him at positions where he will lose his form. Not sure why you all are still upset when I clearly sent a message to you all by wearing those shoes with a smiley face the other day.
Zindabad bro, perfect analysis on Babar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back