Transfer Window (Mid-Season 1) [TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aneeq

Final offer

I hope you accept this. It's too good to resist.

Marko Arnautovic + Montillo + 10m for Mikel Arteta. I need a backup AM.

That's a good deal. What do you say?

Its a good deal but it would use 3 of my moves which I don't. BUT if you can offer me a defender instead of Montillo we might have a deal :)

Arnautovic + Defender + 10m for Arteta :butt

Its a good deal but it would use 3 of my moves which I don't. BUT if you can offer me a defender instead of Montillo we might have a deal :)

Arnautovic + Defender + 10m for Arteta :butt

Okay, deal.

Arnautovic + Rhodolfo + 10m for Arteta?

As I exciting as the transfer window is! The restriction on moves, is quite a buzzkill, oh well, you can't have everything :)

Ibad, a deal as been agreed between Warriors United and Los Galacticos over the transfer of Marcelo and Cani* (waiting for iHammad to approve this)

The only condition for the deal is, WUFC will release Briand so he can join Galacticos on a free transfer and the Galacticos will do the same for Koscielny.

As part of this deal, both managers lose 2 moves out of there allotted 6 in the window and 1 out of there allotted 3 in the free market.

Ibad i think you should lift the 6 transfers quota and leave it as unlimited... What happens if you confirm all 6 moves and then none of the players want to leave. This is why i think it should be unlimited transfers. Also it will make it more realistic as people may go over their squad limit leading to fines ect. So it will add an element of organisation and critical analysis of players on the managers behalf

Renato Augusto (Real Kings FC) joins the Trail Blazers UTD (Ibad) for €27million.

Ibad, a deal as been agreed between Warriors United and Los Galacticos over the transfer of Marcelo and Cani* (waiting for iHammad to approve this)

The only condition for the deal is, WUFC will release Briand so he can join Galacticos on a free transfer and the Galacticos will do the same for Koscielny.

As part of this deal, both managers lose 2 moves out of there allotted 6 in the window and 1 out of there allotted 3 in the free market.

Ibad, I'm just bumping this for you to see.

Ibad, I'm just bumping this for you to see.

i have seen it but please for time being tell me your current deals and when you release and take players on free then tell me that time.

Warriors United have released Chinedu Obasi, he is now free to discuss terms with other clubs.

Ibad i think you should lift the 6 transfers quota and leave it as unlimited... What happens if you confirm all 6 moves and then none of the players want to leave. This is why i think it should be unlimited transfers. Also it will make it more realistic as people may go over their squad limit leading to fines ect. So it will add an element of organisation and critical analysis of players on the managers behalf

Any thoughts ibad

Do we really have to wait till 29th now for finalizations of all deals? :( Can't wait.

i think the quota is fine. It is a bit unfair to me and other new managers as we are in our first transfer window and other managers are in their second.

But if i can handle that quota and there is no problem for me then i don't think that other managers cannot do.

Also it is test of your managerial skills and its upto you that how you manage the best players in this quota.

Would absolutely suck if any of the players disagree to the move. :))

As part of this deal, both managers lose 2 moves out of there allotted 6 in the window and 1 out of there allotted 3 in the free market

Hold on a second.

This condition cannot be guaranteed.

Once a player is released, they enter the free transfer list along side the other players listed in the first post of this thread. From then on, it'll be first come first serve as normal and someone else can pick up Briand or Koscielny.

It only counts as a move if the players also agree. If a player disagrees to move, then it won't count as a move.

Hold on a second.

It only counts as a move if the players also agree. If a player disagrees to move, then it won't count as a move.

I understand this but we only find out after the transfer window is closed whether the player joined? so we won't have time to make other deals.... and the moves don't go on to the next transfer window so it would be a waste.

Unless we find out if the deals are accepted straight away?

Aneeq ain't selling any player. He just likes to know how much his players are worth to others. Gave up on him long time ago. :))

Ganso transferlisted (in return for a quality striker/defender)

I understand this but we only find out after the transfer window is closed whether the player joined? so we won't have time to make other deals.... and the moves don't go on to the next transfer window so it would be a waste.

Unless we find out if the deals are accepted straight away?

bump for rizzy

@King_Rizzy - Kolo Touré for Ganso?

Yaya wants his brother to be in his team :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back