Transfer Window (Mid-Season 1) [TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is getting fined?Saj or Genghis?

Actually Genghis can afford to get fined.

@Afrid1

Sorry bro you didnt get Cassano.I take the blame.

I dont get it..

What happened and why would Saj and Genghis get fined?

:13:

^same ques.

Don't worry about it joshila (will take compensation in the next window :yk)...
Basically saj release a player after the window which you can't do because the window is closed. So he has more players than allowed + therefore will get a 50mill fine and 3 point deduction

Don't worry about it joshila (will take compensation in the next window :yk)...
Basically saj release a player after the window which you can't do because the window is closed. So he has more players than allowed + therefore will get a 50mill fine and 3 point deduction

Who are you?Do i know you?:asif

Jfr, I said ages ago that I release Ariel Ibagaza if my sidcricfan deal never went through, so there's that.

lol no I don't think Ibad will put it in and sidcricfan took back his confirmation as well.

What a farce.

Indeed

Bad form that from sid

We have seen a lot of dodgy stuff during this window, plenty of Harry Redknapp wannabe's here :yk

RVP2-ap.jpg

Should have done this a few hours ago but I wasn't around.

TRANSFER WINDOW IS SHUT.

As for people who released players too late and/or teams over the limit, I'm not sure of the full circumstances as some may have been waiting for various transfers to go through. I'm sure Ibad will assess the circumstances and make a decision when he gets on next.

However, anyone who was over the limit at 12pm GMT today, who wasn't waiting on any transfers to go through will more than likely face the penalty stated in the first post.

Should have done this a few hours ago but I wasn't around.

TRANSFER WINDOW IS SHUT.

As for people who released players too late and/or teams over the limit, I'm not sure of the full circumstances as some may have been waiting for various transfers to go through. I'm sure Ibad will assess the circumstances and make a decision when he gets on next.

However, anyone who was over the limit at 12pm GMT today, who wasn't waiting on any transfers to go through will more than likely face the penalty stated in the first post.

Rizzy since I made a post saying something explicitly involving my trade situation, I'm okay right?

i was busy today so was not here.

I will round up the things tomorrow and will tell you guys who should be penalized and who should be not.

i was busy today so was not here.

I will round up the things tomorrow and will tell you guys who should be penalized and who should be not.

I don't suppose you're going to be putting my deal in regardless of prior confirmation and then someone going back on it later?

Last day of real life transfer window right? Okay so IBAD/RIZZY:

I will quote this post and Sidcricfan's confirmation to this deal with the following conditions later for a reminder

Miroslav Klose + Eric Abidal (Biryani Royales) to Stunners FC for Edin Dzeko +$20m

Conditions

1. No other trades involving these three players are made (AKA we can still try and deal with these players until the last day)
2. Submit on the last day of trade window (Sunday)

CONFIRMED.
*praying*

I wasn't aware people are allowed to go back on deals they make...this deal should be put into FM.

I wasn't aware people are allowed to go back on deals they make...this deal should be put into FM.

Yeah just today sid released ya konan and i asked him to show his stats. He posted the stats and then proceeded to edit the post where he released the player just as i was about to pick him...:danish

Technically, I have to agree with Zee.

That is poor form from sidcricfan. Once the deal is confirmed, both parties have to agree on pulling out of the deal.

In this case, it seems only sidcricfan wishes to pull out. Ibad should be going forward with the deal and putting it in FM.

Technically, I have to agree with Zee.

That is poor form from sidcricfan. Once the deal is confirmed, both parties have to agree on pulling out of the deal.

In this case, it seems only sidcricfan wishes to pull out. Ibad should be going forward with the deal and putting it in FM.

What about my case :ajmal

Thanks guys, let's see what happens. The deal may even be rejected, but this is based on principle and would be setting a bad precedent.

As it is, I also agree with iHammad getting Cassano, but from a moral and fair-game standpoint, I think he should have released him and let Afrid1 get him.

Yeah just today sid released ya konan and i asked him to show his stats. He posted the stats and then proceeded to edit the post where he released the player just as i was about to pick him...:danish

So sid cancelled a done deal between zeeshan and then the above... poor stuff yaar :(

Haha! I'm not taking responsibility for anyone else as I almost left my final transfer. Was only a comment by Aneeq that saved me.

2 hours left for closing or 14? Please clarify.

I believe its 14.

No, its 2..

Sent from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk 2
I checked and replied back straight away.

Actually Aneeq is right I just looked and its 12pm GMT which means it is 2 hours left. Sorry sid, I was wrong.

Okay. No probs.

^ No one is blaming you. :)

It's my fault i didn't bother checking afterwards.

I thought i had enough time.

Ibad, please tell me when you come online if my transfer will go through or not?

Because as per rules, regardless of the special situation, it should be put into the system.

If it won't be, for whatever reason, then I have already said Ariel Ibagaza. If the trade goes through and is accepted, then there won't be a need to release anyone (which is what I'm assuming, the kind of situation you were referring to earlier). And if it drops, the same player will be released.

Perfect Wenger window for me. Made my board, almost 4 times as much cash as they already had, could've been 6 times if Lopez hadn't rejected a move to Kings United :zardari :altaf

1st Match Against Biryani Royales Now

This is my team

Romero

Adriano-PhilJones-Badstuber-Coentrao

-Tymoshukh-Ganso

-Willian-LucasMoura-Neymar

---SeydouDoumbia---

I sense a 5-0 loss on the cards :(

1st Match Against Biryani Royales Now

This is my team

Romero

Adriano-PhilJones-Badstuber-Coentrao

-Tymoshukh-Ganso

-Willian-LucasMoura-Neymar

---SeydouDoumbia---

I sense a 5-0 loss on the cards :(

:)) :)) Please. Look at that line up and then look at mine:

Weise

Clichy-Naldo-Abidal-Isla

Gervinho-VDV-Walcott

Klose-Robinho/Sidney Sam

Nothing's changed :))

Btw, Pboy, if Neymar doesn't go up for sale next window, would you trade Doumbia to me some how?

I'd start Neymar upfront if I was you. Doumbia on the bench, atleast against the Biryani Royales. Ganso is not a holding midfielder, he's more of a CAM, he could play on the left, Willian in the centre, Moura on the right and then you need a better holding midfielder to sit alongside Tymcschok.

I'd start Neymar upfront if I was you. Doumbia on the bench, atleast against the Biryani Royales. Ganso is not a holding midfielder, he's more of a CAM, he could play on the left, Willian in the centre, Moura on the right and then you need a better holding midfielder to sit alongside Tymcschok.

Deep Laying Playmaker.

;-)

I have experience in this so this should work fine,

I hope it does

:yk

Yeah, I would play Neymar upfront as well. Or put him as a poacher, IMO. But what do I know :))

Ganso should be playing CAM and nothing else.

Anyway, answer to my question please Moura?

And also, I could use some advice as well, Cani :D

Ibad, please tell me when you come online if my transfer will go through or not?

Because as per rules, regardless of the special situation, it should be put into the system.

If it won't be, for whatever reason, then I have already said Ariel Ibagaza. If the trade goes through and is accepted, then there won't be a need to release anyone (which is what I'm assuming, the kind of situation you were referring to earlier). And if it drops, the same player will be released.

IMO view it should be put into FM. I wanted to cancel the deal with Ganso before but Ibad told me that it's only possible if Pboy agrees as it was a confirmed deal. If sidcricfan wants to cancel a deal which he initially confirmed, he needs to ask iZeeshan for permission.

EDIT: I know its not the same case as it was with mine, but its a similar one.

Last edited:

Weise

Clichy-Naldo-Abidal-Isla

Gervinho-VDV-Walcott

Klose-Robinho/Sidney Sam

Btw, Pboy, if Neymar doesn't go up for sale next window, would you trade Doumbia to me some how?

Yeah, I would play Neymar upfront as well. Or put him as a poacher, IMO. But what do I know :))

Ganso should be playing CAM and nothing else.

Anyway, answer to my question please Moura?

And also, I could use some advice as well, Cani :D

You've already got a pretty good team, Zeeshan.

I would play a holding midfielder like Obi Mikel/Melo though, I like the configuration of your team though, personally, I would have Robinho on the left, Walcott on the right and Van der Vaart playing behind the striker, Klose - I'm assuming, I don't know if you've bought anybody else :)

This, was shocked to see Ganso alongside Tymoschuk

Weise

Clichy-Naldo-Abidal-Isla

Gervinho-VDV-Walcott

Klose-Robinho/Sidney Sam

I assume that is meant to be Isla on the right and Clichy on the left?

You have a lot of attacking options, think you need to balance it out a bit, agree with Cani that you should have Mikel in the side

I'm relishing my next game against the Gawalmandi Gang. Saj, seems like a fine manager, he has an apt knowledge of football, he understands where a player can fit in and doesn't seem like somebody who you can roll over :14:

I haven't managed Iker in FM so not too sure what he is like BUT personally would not play him as a striker, he is more suited to the Iniesta role really

Haven't played FM myself but i have heard he is very good poacher in this game.

I'm relishing my next game against the Gawalmandi Gang. Saj, seems like a fine manager, he has an apt knowledge of football, he understands where a player can fit in and doesn't seem like somebody who you can roll over :14:

If i last that long! With fine and points penalty coming my way i might not even last transfer window. :))

Thanks, but that's just a random combination - not exactly my second string :)) but Cazorla, David Luiz, Migalaccio, Totti, Zanetti, Montillo and Forlan are all probably good enough to break into the team. Tough decisions! :79:

What about Charlton cole/Wellinton/Moussa Sow/Brown Ideye and Pato?

Carlton* Cole is pretty ordinary in real, but he's a beast in FM, according to his stats - a better finisher than Rooney and Villa :)) Good pick, you beat me to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back