Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player which you wanted as well. Sour grapes now that i have won the deal, eh. :kapil

The player which you wanted as well. Sour grapes now that i have won the deal, eh. :kapil

Ibad, as you said earlier that you did not want Bonucci that badly I would like to buy him for 20 million Plus Huth!

yes but now Bonucci is in my future plans. Sorry but can't sell him..

@Haz: you can still listen to my offer for Busquets if you haven't confirmed the deal yet..

Mordor has certification for selling/trading most authentically legendhooded players. Trust us blindly.

@Zeeshan: yes i took him for you. So give me 5M and take him..

Last edited:
I'm selling Eric Abidal and Andrea Barzagli if anyone's interested.

That is the best striker pairing in the league. Cisse is not worth ether.

How about Marko Marin + 10 mill?

Cisse is one of the best Strikers in FM13.Ask Ibad.

Just because i play one striker and Eto'o is my preference doesnt mean Cisse is bad.Infact he is my super Sub.

@IZeeshan

Is Benzema still up for sale?

Just because i play one striker and Eto'o is my preference doesnt mean Cisse is bad.Infact he is my super Sub.

@IZeeshan

Not sale, only trade.

@IZeeshan

Not denying hes good. But check the stats, Higuain is the goal scoring and assist leader with Llorente one goal behind.

Not a pairing i would break easily.

@Zeeshan

Curry Benzema wanna be a Monster. Don't come in the way of divine matters.

@SpacePussy

Are you really trading one your strikers? :13:

Not denying hes good. But check the stats, Higuain is the goal scoring and assist leader with Llorente one goal behind.

Not a pairing i would break easily.

I can offer you some cash as well for Llorente or Higuain and Cisse as well.

And If Isco is in will you trade Llorente or Higuain?

Probably not. I really don't want to break that pair and i traded Rooney + cash to get Higuain.

I have guys like Ronaldinho, Marin and Ayew who are very good and im willing to trade.

Re: Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [Opened]

Who has Papiss Cisse?

I offer Lars Bender + Callejon for Papiss Cisse?

Well i needed a good CAM and ofcourse you wouldnt give me Gotze or Ineista.So Kaka was my third choice.

I Have Eto'o Cisse and Cardozo plus Lavezzi.

So i guess i could give away Rooney.

If you touted Rooney around I reckon you could have gotten better

Juan
El Nino
Pazzini
Anderson
Jovetic
Cortez

all still available guysss..hurry.

also cani, let me know about falcao. wht u want for him.

I was hyping up Kaka last season in transfer window when nobody bothered about him except Ibad. This is when i was still giving CJ huge offers for Rooney, bigger than i did this season. Then i traded Kaka for flippin Anderson. :))

Kaka goes to Royal Mafia,does great for them and gets traded for Rooney. :)) :facepalm:

People don't trust an honest and shareef folk like :( but Ibad can sell them any potato by shining it real nice. :adnan

I wonder why no advice came my way when i was trading Kaka for a nobody like Anderson thinking Kaka was an ageing useless player past his prime as he didn't get picked by anyone in like 25-30 picks in the draft and neither anybody was showing any interest in him when i was prepared to trade for even 3rd class utility midfielders.

Now Kaka is being traded for Rooney when i am about to release Anderson for free. But when i am trying to acquire Sergio Biscuit, people are being given expert advice about how useless Fernando Toores is. AMazing fairness.:)

I wonder why no advice came my way when i was trading Kaka for a nobody like Anderson thinking Kaka was an ageing useless player past his prime as he didn't get picked by anyone in like 25-30 picks in the draft and neither anybody was showing any interest in him when i was prepared to trade for even 3rd class utility midfielders.

Now Kaka is being traded for Rooney when i am about to release Anderson for free. But when i am trying to acquire Sergio Biscuit, people are being given expert advice about how useless Fernando Toores is. AMazing fairness.:)

I offered you Rooney but you didnt agree to the deal.

Last window you sold

Kaka:He is one of the top.players in the league.

Eto'o:One of the top.scorers

And someone else to get Torres.

TBH

Kaka has been a revealation in real life as well.

^

You have done everything right. I am just commenting on how the expert advice from the FM13 experts go out of the window when they themselves are trying to rip others off. I would have really appreciated the expert advice when i was letting Kaka go for Anderson. But that was reserved for when i was trying to acquire Sergio Biscuit. :)

Last edited:
Mordor Monsters release the following two players -

1. Juan
2. Anderson

New Additions -

Cortez
Radja Nainggolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back