Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the price for Rooney.

:afridi

Arturo_Vidal_Wallpaper_3.jpg

Why dont you take Juan+Torres+20M for Rooney? Juan will strengthen your defense and Torres might just work with Eto, Hazard. :13:

Also i am not comfortable in swapping Vidal directly with Rooney, can anything be added to the deal? Vidal just never gets injured, he's the most solid workhorse there can be in DM-CM area.

I hear you brother Ibad but i would rather donate El Nino to a poor club for free than giving you for 22M. :23:

you are afraid that Torres can become a beast after joining The Mafias.

Our camp provides high quality food and that is why all the players perform well. :)

Rooney plus Bryan Ruiz for Vidal.

Bryan Ruiz is too ordinary to be considered bro. I am adding a lot of cash in Torres-Rooney proposal. Consider it, he's not as bad as he's been made to look. At least he stays fit all the time. :yk

you are afraid that Torres can become a beast after joining The Mafias.

Our camp provides high quality food and that is why all the players perform well. :)

Thats true. :)) You knw some secrets we dont. :moyo

Bryan Ruiz is too ordinary to be considered bro. I am adding a lot of cash in Torres-Rooney proposal. Consider it, he's not as bad as he's been made to look. At least he stays fit all the time. :yk

Ordinary?LOL.Look up his stats.Rooney is a star.

Rooney plus Ruiz plus 10mn for Vidal.

Profiles please?

My defenders have always performed far better than their stats so i wont post them. The stats are not that great, performances however are there to be seen. Proven players. :afridi

Please use this for reference sake, this is my squad.

Mordor_Monsters_Players_All_Players.png

Montolivo for Rooney cant happen.

Montolivo for Isco i am thinking.

@Izeeshan

What can you offer for Isco?

@Cani.

I want Falcao. Name your price. I offer you 70 M for him. :zaka

Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [Opening on 17th March]

CJ...which one of my players' inclusion will convince you?

I can throw VDV in the deal but VDV is clearly better so then you will have to compensate.

Ibad wouldn't have shown interest if he was POOR. :kapil Everybody knows El Nino is a star.

Think carefully before rejecting my big offers brothers, i am adding cash as well in our deal.

Falcao hasn't done anything for Rockies.
Neymar has FAILED at Kebab Land.
Rooney hasn't even played any game for Blancos. :)))

This is the time to cash in and have Mordor sugardaddies bail you out. These offers wont be made next season once my teenagers come off age. :amir :amir

Isco plus10mn for VDV?

Nahi yaar, what other players are you willing to trade?

Isco isn't that good and there's no guarantee he will end up amazing because we don't get to train the players.

Nahi yaar, what other players are you willing to trade?

Isco isn't that good and there's no guarantee he will end up amazing because we don't get to train the players.

I can give you Isco plus Papiss Cisse plus 1omn for Benzie plus VDV.

You dont need to train players.The coaches do it themsleves.You only need to train them if you want to play them in a new position.

I can give you Isco plus Papiss Cisse plus 1omn for Benzie plus VDV.

You dont need to train players.The coaches do it themsleves.You only need to train them if you want to play them in a new position.

Lol come on bro was I born yesterday? Benzie is 10x than Cisse. And VDV is one of the best CAMs in the game.

Karim Curry Benzema - ''I want to be a Monster. Zeeshan no like bald man.''

IBITT, are you interested in Benzema?

I'm going to try to switch to a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3. I need wingers. Neymar + Xabi for Hulk + Sanchez?

Why would you let go Xabi then if you're gonna put so much emphasis on midfield? lol I advice you to keep Xabi. One of the attacking players which Pboy got just to annoy me (if you're aware of our freeby sprints lol) can be released. Guys like Shaqiri you dont have much role for them.

I can do without Xabi as i have Schweini, Vidal, Ramires, Anderson, Kroos. But i would LOVE to have Neymar. In return i can offer you Jovetic + cash. Jovetic is also a wonderboy and a very good leftish forward.

Jovetic + 30M for Neymar?

@Joshi, you ok? :))

^cash isn't worth anything, otherwise it's a good deal.

IBITT what do you want for Neymar. I've been trying to acquire him for a while. I'd like Xabi as well.

I can trade Jovetic for a good playa. With Joshi's agreement of course.

@Geordie

What's the future plan regarding Ronnie? Interested in him and Mario Gomez.

@Geordie

What's the future plan regarding Ronnie? Interested in him and Mario Gomez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back