Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Most are available for discussion.

I need to bring a striker in for squad balance.

Willing to trade santon for a striker

And my squad is complete, unless anyone wants to make some trades. Looking for a quality CM, may trade Oscar.

I ask for a quality CM and I get offered Mkhitaryan.

Someone wants to give me Capoue +20 meaningless million dollars for Oscar.

Like, do you people think before you make offers.

I ask for a quality CM and I get offered Mkhitaryan.

Someone wants to give me Capoue +20 meaningless million dollars for Oscar.

Like, do you people think before you make offers.

Mkhitaryan is quality.

And no one is going to give you Ineista/Xavi/Fabregas for Oscar.

Have you even seen Mkhitaryan's stats?

I guess you have FM 13,so go there and check Mkhitaryan as an advanced playmaker in the midfield.

See for yourself and stop listening to others.

Mkhitaryan is quality.

And no one is going to give you Ineista/Xavi/Fabregas for Oscar.

Have you even seen Mkhitaryan's stats?

I guess you have FM 13,so go there and check Mkhitaryan as an advanced playmaker in the midfield.

See for yourself and stop listening to others.

Lmao I know who Mkhitarayan is and if I wanted him, I would've picked him instead of Oscar. I know what he can do and I know he's decent. And I'm not asking for Iniesta/Xavi/Fabregas.

There are some CMs that are of Oscar's quality as well.

It's funny that you say no one's gonna give me _______ when you make stupid offers repeatedly. There's no doubt that Oscar is clearly lightyears better than Mkhitarayan.

Lmao I know who Mkhitarayan is and if I wanted him, I would've picked him instead of Oscar. I know what he can do and I know he's decent. And I'm not asking for Iniesta/Xavi/Fabregas.

There are some CMs that are of Oscar's quality as well.

It's funny that you say no one's gonna give me _______ when you make stupid offers repeatedly. There's no doubt that Oscar is clearly lightyears better than Mkhitarayan.

If you didnt like my offer you can say no.

You way of facepalming and then trying to show off is irritating.

I dont know which version of FM13 you play but Oscar isnt light years ahead of Mkhitaryan in any.

http://footballmanagerstory.com/scout/2013/05/fm-2013-player-profile-henrik-mkhitaryan/

So before making fun of anyone's offer know,and then talk.Else dont make fun just say no.

If you didnt like my offer you can say no.

You way of facepalming and then trying to show off is irritating.

I dont know which version of FM13 you play but Oscar isnt light years ahead of Mkhitaryan in any.

http://footballmanagerstory.com/scout/2013/05/fm-2013-player-profile-henrik-mkhitaryan/

So before making fun of anyone's offer know,and then talk.Else dont make fun just say no.

I'm sorry, I just have a tendency to negate all your offers because they all suck. And all your stupid offers are irritating as well.

I'm sorry, I just have a tendency to negate all your offers because they all suck. And all your stupid offers are irritating as well.

Say no.

All this facepalming and stuff isnt good.Its this season i have seen you doing all this.Is everything ok?Or is it the Roja?

You kept offering me stupid offers for Hazard last season,did i behave like this to you?

Say no.

All this facepalming and stuff isnt good.Its this season i have seen you doing all this.Is everything ok?Or is it the Roja?

You kept offering me stupid offers for Hazard last season,did i behave like this to you?

Calm down CJ bro... it happens dont be angry bro

Say no.

I didn't think they were stupid, should've just told me they were.

Calm down CJ bro... it happens dont be angry bro

I am not angry.

IZee is such a great kid.He never behaves like this.I dont know what has gotten into him this season.I am more of disappointed and sad,that of all people Izee is doing this.

He is such a great kid TBH.

LB players up for trade/cash:
Corluka
Mexes
Eboue
Lescott
De Rossi
Kaka
Lavezzi
Honda
Cordozo
Papiss Cisse

If there is anyone that has 3 right backs and need to release one or sell one then give me a shout

Luis Suarez plus 22 mn From Royal Mafia to Los Blancos for Eden Hazard plus Papiss Cisse

Alberto confirm

Confirmed!Also if any of us wants our respective player back, then the other manager must agree after 1 season!

Fair enough, hope you have CJ sticking to his word because you will most definetly want your players back after one season.

Back