Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

I have too many DMs. Poor Romulo won't get any playing time. This is bad.

Can't figure out the perfect formation.

I have too many CMs now even though I am looking to get a good return player by getting rid of Montolivo

This guy is up for a quality LAM/ST :

riccardomontolivoovervi.png

@Space Cat

You have a lot of good players, but Fellaini is a beast so I'm having a tough time letting go of him

Interested in Schurrle

Ugh this is annoying, I can't even tell what I want/need for my team.

I just realized VDV is only 30. I thought he was like 35.

Not sure what to do with my team lol

Sid, fantastic signing..17 tackling 15 passing..great determination and creativity..good deep lying playmaker

@Cani, check out my thread in a few, need your advice if you're interested in giving it

Looking for a goalkeeper as well

@Space Cat do you think Oscar can play at CM?

Looking for a Quality Keeper, CM, or LAM.

Come on people, hit me up.

@Space Cat do you think Oscar can play at CM?

Looking for a Quality Keeper, CM, or LAM.

Come on people, hit me up.

He could play there but would be best at CAM.

Bender will develop into the perfect DM. Felliani is great at CM and is great defensively also so you can afford to be creative with the rest of your midfield.

He could play there but would be best at CAM.

Bender will develop into the perfect DM. Felliani is great at CM and is great defensively also so you can afford to be creative with the rest of your midfield.

Yeah I'll play Oscar at CM mostly cuz I have VDV at CAM, but VDV is getting old so they can rotate.

Not sure what to do with Bender and how to play him lol. Lars is a killer DM already.

If you want to be more defensively sound You can even play Oscar at CAM and Bender at CM and bench VDV

LOL it's kinda funny how CJ is trying to take advantage of Alberto and trying to grab all the starlets from Blancos. That Hazard, Cisse - Suarez + 22, is probably the worst deal in PPFMC history

LOL it's kinda funny how CJ is trying to take advantage of Alberto and trying to grab all the starlets from Blancos. That Hazard, Cisse - Suarez + 22, is probably the worst deal in PPFMC history

What do you mean trying to take advantage?Is Alberto a fool?Why dont you mind your own business and stop thinking that others are fool and you are the only one with brains here.

FYI Alberto offered me the Suarez deal,i didnot.Though you tried so hard to change Alberto's mind,he didnot.

I do not interfere in other's deals.Now mind your own business rather than accuse people,without knowing any facts.

What do you mean trying to take advantage?Is Alberto a fool?Why dont you mind your own business and stop thinking that others are fool and you are the only one with brains here.

FYI Alberto offered me the Suarez deal,i didnot.Though you tried so hard to change Alberto's mind,he didnot.

I do not interfere in other's deals.Now mind your own business rather than accuse people,without knowing any facts.

aww so insecure :))

I'm not questioning Alberto's judgement, I know he's a fantastic manager, I think you caught him at a bad time when he was frustrated he wasn't making any deals.

luissurezoverviewprofil.png

edenhazardoverviewprofi.png

A5lK8U4CQAAO_q1.png:large

with that, I rest my case.

aww so insecure :))

Did either I or Alberto ask for your comments?No One did.

Why dont you mind your own business.Poking nose into other people's deal.Go advise them who want it from you.Neither of us do.

Its you who is insecure.

Rest my case.LOL.As if anyone asked you to put it in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm not questioning Alberto's judgement, I know he's a fantastic manager, I think you caught him at a bad time when he was frustrated he wasn't making any deals.

Then you shouldnot say i am taking advantage of him?Go check his thread,he offered me the deal i didnot.

You shouldnt accuse people of doing things they havent.Thats bad.

Anyways,its Eid Time and i dont want fights.

So Eid Mubarak.

We also have a Gentleman's agreement if either one of us is not happy with the deal!

Then you shouldnot say i am taking advantage of him?Go check his thread,he offered me the deal i didnot.

You shouldnt accuse people of doing things they havent.Thats bad.

Anyways,its Eid Time and i dont want fights.

So Eid Mubarak.

CJ!! calm down bro..i have seen you angry at times without any reason ..last night the victom was xeeshan bro and now cani bro..relax bro try to stay calm you were one of the besr pakpassioner when i joined but i m afraid you are losing your respect..you need to be more friendly bro ..we want that CJ of past back...:)

I'm not really a Stats Man but I am surprised by how high Cisse's stats are!

Updated the free transfers. Think i got everyone.

Surprised Bassong is still there.

Anyone selling/trading a good striker? I have some good offers.

If nobody else is going to put an offer on for Santon then i guess Red Devil is close to getting him.

If somebody can be bothered collecting them into one post ill gladly put them in the OP.

Axel Witsel + 15M for Nani
- Huntsmen to Mogadishu

28m + Mario Balotelli for Frank Ribery - Mogadishu to Hells Angels

My deals ^^

Hells angels confirmed deals...

mario balotelli for frank ribery plus 28 million from mogadishu to hell-s angels
kajawa for taulalanplus plus 15 million from huntsman to hells angels

POCKET ROCKETS TRANSFERS CONFIRMED

Gianluigi Buffon for Rene Adler (The Huntsmen)
Andrea Barzagli + 15m for Martin Skrtel (Matchfixers)
Santi Cazorla for Martin Caecres + 20m (Real Fortis)

Cesc Fabregas + Jesus Nevas (Gawalmandi Gang) FOR Vincent Kompany + Joe Hart (Los Blancos)

Confirmed by Hells Angels

Luis Suarez plus 22 mn From Royal Mafia to Los Blancos for Eden Hazard plus Papiss Cisse

Alberto confirm

Confirmed!Also if any of us wants our respective player back, then the other manager must agree after 1 season!

These are the ones.

Couldnt find the Ronaldo deal of Cani and Geordie.

Back