Transfer Window (Pre-Season 3)

Agree with Cani, not sure what went on with that Suarez/Hazard/Cisse deal. 22m was useless and CJ knows it himself you repeatedly says cash is useless.

Here's to another title for the Mafias.

Anyone trading a keeper, LB/LM/LAM, or CM?

Agree with Cani, not sure what went on with that Suarez/Hazard/Cisse deal. 22m was useless and CJ knows it himself you repeatedly says cash is useless.

Here's to another title for the Mafias.

Anyone trading a keeper, LB/LM/LAM, or CM?

Izee

Why dont you concentrate on your own deals.I dont see anyone commenting on other's deals except you can Cani.That too without being asked.I hope your and his Knowledge serves you well in how you manage your deals.

Neither I nor Alberto has any problem with the deal.Cani even went to the Blancos thread and tried to persuade Alberto to not to do the deal.Dont see anyone else doing anything like that.

Why so much insecurity with other people's teams?If you wanted to manage Mafia,why didnt you apply?

Continously moaning about My and Alberto's deals.You and Cani dont want to sell any players to Mafia's so that they dont get strong,thats fine.But you just cant go around telling people the same and then start moaning about other's deals.

Have you seen me doing that?

Izee

Why dont you concentrate on your own deals.I dont see anyone commenting on other's deals except you can Cani.That too without being asked.I hope your and his Knowledge serves you well in how you manage your deals.

Neither I nor Alberto has any problem with the deal.Cani even went to the Blancos thread and tried to persuade Alberto to not to do the deal.Dont see anyone else doing anything like that.

Why so much insecurity with other people's teams?If you wanted to manage Mafia,why didnt you apply?

Continously moaning about My and Alberto's deals.You and Cani dont want to sell any players to Mafia's so that they dont get strong,thats fine.But you just cant go around telling people the same and then start moaning about other's deals.

Ok buddy, calm down. Let's clear a few misconceptions.

1. No one is crying and it's all about one deal.
2. It has nothing to do with the Mafias getting strong (don't know where you got that stupid idea) - I don't trade you players not because I don't want your team to get strong, but because you don't make mutually beneficial trade offers.
3. I like my team and I have no reason to want to run Mafias, so I don't even know what that has to do with anything.
4. I made a comment about KU's deal too, which I also don't understand how it happened.
5. You are free to make your deals just as much as I am free to comment on it how I please. This has nothing to do with insecurity. I'm a vocal person and I like to speak my mind. I'm also one of the most active members in the transfer thread, so naturally, I felt like saying something. Others don't have to if they don't want to.

Izee

CJ does have a point.. they also tried their best to stop KU for Febregas deal and i too was really angry on this( i can understand how it feels) ...ZEE bro you have change you attitude its not good to mettle in other peoples affairs.. try be be friendly guys and avoid these type of things .. :)

Ok buddy, calm down. Let's clear a few misconceptions.

1. No one is crying and it's all about one deal.
2. It has nothing to do with the Mafias getting strong (don't know where you got that stupid idea) - I don't trade you players not because I don't want your team to get strong, but because you don't make mutually beneficial trade offers.
3. I like my team and I have no reason to want to run Mafias, so I don't even know what that has to do with anything.
4. I made a comment about KU's deal too, which I also don't understand how it happened.
5. You are free to make your deals just as much as I am free to comment on it how I please. This has nothing to do with insecurity. I'm a vocal person and I like to speak my mind. I'm also one of the most active members in the transfer thread, so naturally, I felt like saying something. Others don't have to if they don't want to.

Understand that each one makes his own tactics and his own team.I know what tactics Alberto has made,and thats why he is collecting strikers.He wont be using any wingers,take that from me.

Suarez is a very good striker in FM 13.He is rated 4 stars by the scouts.

Cisse was available for cash for a longtime.Even you could have got him.

You cannot comment on other people,like saying "You took advantage of him" etc etc.

Alberto told you point blank that he knows what he is doing.That should end the matter isnt it?

Understand that each one makes his own tactics and his own team.I know what tactics Alberto has made,and thats why he is collecting strikers.He wont be using any wingers,take that from me.

Suarez is a very good striker in FM 13.He is rated 4 stars by the scouts.

Cisse was available for cash for a longtime.Even you could have got him.

You cannot comment on other people,like saying "You took advantage of him" etc etc.

Alberto told you point blank that he knows what he is doing.That should end the matter isnt it?

Whatever dude, you know that you took advantage of him and this was a much better deal for you. Congrats on making a fool out of someone.

CJ does have a point.. they also tried their best to stop KU for Febregas deal and i too was really angry on this( i can understand how it feels) ...ZEE bro you have change you attitude its not good to mettle in other peoples affairs.. try be be friendly guys and avoid these type of things .. :)

Sorry man, I'm not a friendly guy. When I see something going on, I speak up.

That deal I tried to stop because I wanted Fabregas. Oops.

Whatever dude, you know that you took advantage of him and this was a much better deal for you. Congrats on making a fool out of someone.

Now you are calling Alberto a fool.

So much frustration and insecurity that Mafias got a good player.

Anyways i understand that you are very young so i dont mind at all.

Anyways its Eid,so no fighting.

Eid Mubarak and have a good time.

Sorry man, I'm not a friendly guy. When I see something going on, I speak up.

That deal I tried to stop because I wanted Fabregas. Oops.

And you wanted Hazard also.Dont tell you didnt.

You speak up fine.You got a reply from Alberto and me.

Still you keep on saying the same thing.

Now you are calling Alberto a fool.

So much frustration and insecurity that Mafias got a good player.

Anyways i understand that you are very young so i dont mind at all.

Anyways its Eid,so no fighting.

Eid Mubarak and have a good time.

Lol yes I'm frustrated that an unfair deal went down. No I'm not very young. I'm 21 and actually pretty intelligent, but I like acting like a child on forums because I miss being a baby.

zee whats your age?:umarakmal

I'm 21, bro. Young and beautiful.

And you wanted Hazard also.Dont tell you didnt.

You speak up fine.You got a reply from Alberto and me.

Still you keep on saying the same thing.

I wanted Hazard last season, wasn't interested in him this season. Quality player that guy.

Lol yes I'm frustrated that an unfair deal went down. No I'm not very young. I'm 21 and actually pretty intelligent, but I like acting like a child on forums because I miss being a baby.

I wanted Hazard last season, wasn't interested in him this season. Quality player that guy.

Yaar Alberto doesnt think its unfair.

You were 16-17 in 2011.You grew 5 years in 2 years?Reverse Afridi syndrome?

EID manao.Why are you not doing that?

Eidi nahi mili kya?

So You Guys Are Older Then Me ... I m 19 years of age...BTW what are the ages of our PP Football league Members Respectively??

Yaar Alberto doesnt think its unfair.

You were 16-17 in 2011.You grew 5 years in 2 years?Reverse Afridi syndrome?

EID manao.Why are you not doing that?

Eidi nahi mili kya?
LOL WHAT? Who told you that? In 2011, I was a sophomore in college, aka 19. Don't know where you are getting these statistics from.

So You Guys Are Older Then Me ... I m 19 years of age...BTW what are the ages of our PP Football league Members Respectively??

Dunno, but I think Freelance is mad old. Like 82.

LOL WHAT? Who told you that? In 2011, I was a sophomore in college, aka 19. Don't know where you are getting these statistics from.

Lol ... Is He From Gandhi Family??

When i joined this forum i read somewhere where you said you were 16.Thats was 2011.

FC is doing B.Pharma so he cant be very old.

When i joined this forum i read somewhere where you said you were 16.Thats was 2011.

FC is doing B.Pharma so he cant be very old.

Well check yo facts gurllll, cuz I'm 21. I can post a pic of my driver's license if you like.

Well check yo facts gurllll, cuz I'm 21. I can post a pic of my driver's license if you like.

Bhaijaan

Aap Kahein to main maan loon aap Pakistan ke Wazir e ajam hai.

Mujhe maaf karein.

Aapko Eidi nahi mili isi liye aap hame pareshaan kar raahe hai.

Geordie, I wanna make a deal for the sake of making a deal

Selling/trading anyone?

I'm after an LM/LAM/LB, CM, and a keeper

lol it happens in the real world too..even this week Arsene Wenger went on record saying Gareth Bale is not worth 85 million..the deal is between Real Madrid and Tottenham, he's the Arsenal manager..nobody asked his opinion and nobody told him to mind his own business..and nobody asks for my advice? :))) lastly im not, not selling to you because I don't want your team toget stronger :))) I can't sell to you because I have completed 10 moves 5 IN 5 IN and can't make any more moves .

Handanovic, Lombraets and Bent I'd like! Thanks

Last edited:
If someone still has a free pick and wants to do me a favor, can someone pick Sebastian Bassong for me and then trade him to me.

Also, Mauricio Isla and John Obi Mikel both available for a decent keeper or LM/LAM

Not interested in Buffon too?

I'd love Buffon but he's kinda old. Prolly only going to play for 1-2 more seasons.

Agh man, I needed Santon. Red Devil, what can we do for Aly Cissokho?

Or FC, can you give me Bassong?

Back