Uzisports Green Mamba

centuries

Debutant
Runs
Few weeks ago I sent email to Asad bhai and asked which SS bat (premium or heritage) he could recommend me for about 150 pounds. We exchanged few mails and then I saw Green Mamba on his website and asked him about it.

He told me that he had collected his bats over a long period of time, and bat pick up/ ping was the most important thing for him when he selected his bats. I have bought bats from him before and always got good products so didnt ask for pics this time and asked him to pick out a Green mamba for me.

Today i got my bat:
- 2.9 (feel like 2.7)
- Great ping
- 10 Straight grains
- looks and feels like a newbery bat
- Big middle & bow/curve

I dont usually write reviews (actually it's my first time), but after i saw this bat i just had to recommend it.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Looks like a great bat for 150 Pounds to be honest.

JazaakAllah Khair for writing the review it was certainly good one :).

However, I don't know if its me but the spine seem to be off set, no ?

thanks, it's just unfortunate result of image processing and poor photography skills.

I will post a new picture, in real life the spine is right in the middle.

Last edited:
Ah okay, how is the handle? Thick?

Along the new picture do you mind posting picture of top of handle?

One question, this one or Newbery Krakatoa? :)

Handle is not thick or thin just right, one grip will be enough (I usually use two). Its just right according to balance and pick up for me.

I have to play with this one a few times before i can come to a conclusion. As it is now its to hard to pick one just on looks, but green mamba has better ping and finishing.

I have 20+ bats and krakatoa is my favorite bat. Not that Krakatoa is better than all my other bats, but it suits me very well. Even if G. M. is better, I will always prefer Newbery.

Handle is not thick or thin just right, one grip will be enough (I usually use two). Its just right according to balance and pick up for me.

I have to play with this one a few times before i can come to a conclusion. As it is now its to hard to pick one just on looks, but green mamba has better ping and finishing.

I have 20+ bats and krakatoa is my favorite bat. Not that Krakatoa is better than all my other bats, but it suits me very well. Even if G. M. is better, I will always prefer Newbery.

Sounds interesting mate, I'm sure this will go well for you.

My mate has Krakatoa and he says that bat made him a better batsman, some people have confidence in some bats :).

Sounds interesting mate, I'm sure this will go well for you.

My mate has Krakatoa and he says that bat made him a better batsman, some people have confidence in some bats :).

Iam just like those people, I have 3 krakatoa bats but use only one of them

Last edited:
good looking bat - and probably is a TK. i'd take the side stickers off though - doesnt quite suit my taste. at the price point you bought it for - probably an excellent buy.

good looking bat - and probably is a TK. i'd take the side stickers off though - doesnt quite suit my taste. at the price point you bought it for - probably an excellent buy.

I doubt its TK, perhaps Asian maybe SS.

actually maybe your right - side profile has a bit of an ss shape to it? matrix almost?

Not only profile but the shoulders are 'too' square for a TK bat.

Plus finishing does not look like TKish.

Personally be it Matrix or LE I find all SS to have similar shapes :))

It is not a TK. Looks more BAS than SS to be honest. A handle shot would help.

Very good bat indeed! Congrats man :)

u guys are correct, it is not TK bat, none of our Green Mambas are TK bats.
The side stickers can be taken off to suit ur taste.
Any other feedback will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Asad

Te bat actually looks very nice, the grains are nice and the bat is selected on performance also had a good finnish

Yes, BAS I had forgot completely forgotten about it.

I'm sure it is BAS not SS :).

Its not SS, usually SS bats has very thin toe/ shoulders to reduce weight. This one has a very thick toe and normal shoulders. It could be BAS but finishing is better then most BAS bats i have seen.

Awsome bat....stickers are also good..but the branding on the edges is a turn off

On one side stickers are silver and they look ok, but on the other side they are black and "turn off" as you said.

I hear their Black Mamba is even better; a couple of friends went into their shop and tapped them up and were very impressed. I think CD can corroborate to that.

hmmm very nice bat..the shape reminded me of my BAS bow 20/20 LE I bought from Asad couple of years ago. It was a beauty excellent performance, I regret selling it. I'll post few pictures of it later for those who havn't seen it.

Last edited:
myoldamazingbats1.jpg

myoldamazingbats3.jpg

myoldamazingbats2.jpg

BAS bats are exceptional I find them to be best in India, I rate them extremely high!

I remember this shop where I used to practice got a fresh shipment of BAS and SS and I would spend like an hour playing and seeing each and every bat and I found BAS to be exceptionally good! They also had oval handle and I personally like BAS a lot! :D

Back