[VIDEO] "I will not resign and fight till the last ball" : PM Imran Khan speaks to the nation

<iframe width="637" height="358" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6nPkN5lsHJw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said that he has credible information that his life is in danger but he is not afraid and will continue his fight for an independent and democratic Pakistan, ARY News reported.

In an exclusive interview with ARY News, the prime minister said that he knows that not only his life is in danger but the opposition, which is playing in foreign hands, will also resort to his character assassination.

“Let me inform my nation that my life is at risk too, they have also planned for my character assassination. Not only myself but my wife too,” said the PM.

The Three Options

Answering a question about what options opposition gave him, PM Imran Khan said that he doesn’t think he should talk to people like Shehbaz Sharif, but yes, the “establishment” gave him three options i.e. no-confidence vote, early elections or resignation as PM.

“RESIGNATION IS OUT OF QUESTION, EARLY ELECTIONS ARE A BETTER OPTION,” SAID THE PM.

He maintained that he will let no-confidence vote pass, whether he loses or wins as he wants the nation to see the faces of people who conspired against their own country.

“If we survive (the no-confidence vote), we cannot of course work with these turncoats (who left PTI to join opposition), early elections are the best option, I will urge my nation to give me simple majority so that I won’t have to do compromises,” said the PM.

‘Regime Change Threat’

Terming the opposition’s no-confidence motion, a conspiracy, the PM said that he knew about it since August last year and he had reports that some opposition leaders are visiting embassies.

“People like Husain Haqqani were meeting Nawaz Sharif in London,” said PM Imran Khan.

He was of the view that both the PML-N and PPP have brought such disgrace to our country that foreign powers are openly calling for regime change in Pakistan.

PM Imran Khan repeated what he said in a televised address to the nation on March 31 that a foreign country not only expressed disapproval over his premiership and demanded that he be ousted through no-confidence vote so that Pakistan be “forgiven”.

He maintained that the foreign country objected upon his independent foreign policy.

“THIS IS AN ALARMING SITUATION, WHY ON EARTH HAVE WE STOOPED SO LOW THAT FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE OPENLY THREATENING US,” SAID THE PM.

He maintained that the “threat memo” doesn’t only demand a regime change but clearly mentioned that PM Imran Khan should be removed.

https://arynews.tv/pm-imran-khans-ary-news-no-confidence-vote/

I think it's clear what his next strategy will be..new elections..

The pressure on showbaaz will be immense..

This vote of no confidence should be dismissed and Elections should be called immediately. How can the Awaam of pakistan accept the vote of no confidence from the opposition who are clearly Traitors to the nation and clearly are working with foreign influences who are hell bent on making sure Pakistan remains under their influence.

Imran Khan and PTI have made many mistakes I completely agree but blaming inflation on the party is a bit of a stretch as it is currently a worldwide phenomenon. I disagree with you that this is a natural process as this VNC required an unholy and unnatural alliance between PMLN, PPP, MQMP, etc who all have fundamentally different visions and a very troublesome history.

Lets see how this plays out but the way i see it this VNC has given new life to PTI and Imran Khan, who as you mentioned was on a decline in popularity. Whether you agree or not, it definitely seems IK has successfully built a narrative that will atleast on the face of it resonate with the public. Also, it will be interesting to see with what face PPP, PMLN etc go to the public in the next election after building this alliance.

bhai how is inflation a world wide phenomena when 17% tax is being charged on every thing. Pakistan released mini budgets to get imf loans. THe mini budget was pakistans own decision, it wasnt made by foreign mkts.

His policies is what has caused inflation to spiral out of control

This vote of no confidence should be dismissed and Elections should be called immediately. How can the Awaam of pakistan accept the vote of no confidence from the opposition who are clearly Traitors to the nation and clearly are working with foreign influences who are hell bent on making sure Pakistan remains under their influence.

Didn't the awaam vote these opposition parties with enough seats to oust PTI?

bhai how is inflation a world wide phenomena when 17% tax is being charged on every thing. Pakistan released mini budgets to get imf loans. THe mini budget was pakistans own decision, it wasnt made by foreign mkts.

What are you on about? The entire world has sales tax of varying amounts. In the UK higher earners pay 45% tax, extra for NI and then VAT at 20% on numerous things. Even then the REAL inflation rate us close to 10%.

Yes, previously when the elections were rigged and they were taking turns to rule. Captain has woken the the Awaam up, if tomorrow theirs fair elections, imran would walk to a strong majority.

You illiterate ramblings have no basis in fact. Sales tax in the UK is 20% ,income tax and national insurance as well, not to mention £1800 per annum council tax, £500 a year in Water. Petrol at £1.55 pee litre.

You illiterate ramblings have no basis in fact. Sales tax in the UK is 20% ,income tax and national insurance as well, not to mention £1800 per annum council tax, £500 a year in Water. Petrol at £1.55 pee litre.

Is the minimum wage rs.16000 in uk?

No ?

Enuff said

What are you on about? The entire world has sales tax of varying amounts. In the UK higher earners pay 45% tax, extra for NI and then VAT at 20% on numerous things. Even then the REAL inflation rate us close to 10%.

Its better to look at the mini budget and the taxes that have been placed on raw materials....

The awaam did vote them in, and the pm has the peoples confidence...

Its just that pti fans cant accep the facts thats all.

For rs.16000. thats the amount for renting a house in a mohalla

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the minimum wage rs.16000 in uk?

No ?

Enuff said

If you and your crooks paid tax, then it wouldn't be. Your vote for crooks who steal, murder and send the money abroad( does the Surrey mansion ring a bell, does the Omni group ring a bell) and then you moan.

The awaam did vote them in, and the pm has the peoples confidence...

Its just that pti fans cant accep the facts thats all.

For rs.16000. thats the amount for renting a house in a mohalla

Which awaam voted for these crooks? These are the same parties that called each other criminals. Infact their voters hate each other. What did Maryam call AZ or AZ say about NS and SS. These traitors are doing American bidding.

Was the PPP lying when it called NS a crook and was SS lying when he said that AZ will be dragged through the streets. Your such a tool

Last edited by a moderator:
Which awaam voted for these crooks? These are the same parties that called each other criminals. Infact their voters hate each other. What did Maryam call AZ or AZ say about NS and SS. These traitors are doing American bidding.

Was the PPP lying when it called NS a crook and was SS lying when he said that AZ will be dragged through the streets. Your such a tool

Oh bhai, say whatever you want.

These mnas are elected by the people and they are removing the pm....

You can cry about whataboutthis whatabouthat....

People elected mnas are removing the pm.

Imran lost the peoples confidence

Doesn't the opposition have the majority of seats in NA?

PTI didn't win majority, even if it is the SLP.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">He was born to lead, fight & win, not for himself but for what he is representing. <br>It’s not the position or power or name he’s fighting for, <br>Its his destiny!<br>And the game is not over yet!<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IstandwithImranKhan?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#IstandwithImranKhan</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NeverGiveUp?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NeverGiveUp</a> <a href="https://t.co/NXr5G83xVC">pic.twitter.com/NXr5G83xVC</a></p>— Wasim Akram (@wasimakramlive) <a href="https://twitter.com/wasimakramlive/status/1510142806651723776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 2, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh bhai, say whatever you want.

These mnas are elected by the people and they are removing the pm....

You can cry about whataboutthis whatabouthat....

People elected mnas are removing the pm.

Imran lost the peoples confidence

Your crooks asked people to support on the street, not even the stray dogs turned up. Even their supporters are running for cover, stop embarrassing yourself with your lies.

Back