[VIDEO] "I'm Not A Malala, I'm Free In India": Kashmiri Journalist In UK Parliament

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs

Yana Mir, a social activist and a journalist from Jammu and Kashmir, was honoured in the UK Parliament with the Diversity Ambassador award. Ms Mir's speech countering "propaganda" against Jammu and Kashmir is going viral, where she said she is "not a Malala Yousafzai", the Nobel Peace Prize winner from Pakistan who has taken refuge in the UK.

At an event hosted by the Jammu and Kashmir Study Centre, UK, Ms Mir said, "I'm not a Malala Yousafzai...because I'm safe and free in my homeland Kashmir, which is part of India. I will never run away from my homeland and seek refuge in your country (UK). I can never be a Malala Yousafzai."

Ms Mir then slammed the Nobel laureate for "defaming" India by calling Kashmir "oppressed" and said "I object to all such toolkit members from social media and foreign media who never cared to visit Kashmir in India but fabricate stories of oppression...I urge you to stop polarizing Indians on the grounds of religion. We won't allow you to break us."

She concluded her speech with a request and said, "Stop coming after us and let my Kashmir community live in peace."

The video has over a million views on X (formerly Twitter). Yana Mir in her reply to the video said, "The Malala theory was given to her by her sister".

Ms Mir received the Diversity Ambassador Award from UK MP Theresa Villiers in the presence of Bob Blackman and Virendra Sharma, both MPs in the Parliament. Virendra Sharma is a British-Indian MP from the opposition Labour MP from Ealing Southhall near London.

Several users including actor Anupam Kher, congratulated Ms Mir on X.

The Jammu and Kashmir Study Centre (JKSC), UK, hosted 'India's Sankalp Divas' at the House of Commons in the Parliament in London. JKSC is a think tank that is dedicated to studying Jammu and Kashmir and the issues surrounding it.

Ms Mir, in her speech, said on 'Sankalp Divas' she hopes, "The perpetrators living in the UK and Pakistan would stop maligning my country in international media and human rights forums, stop unwanted selective outrage remotely from their cosy UK homes...Stop coming after us...thousands of Kashmiri mothers have lost their sons because of the dark hole of terrorism."

SOURCE: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/im-...parliament-5114641#pfrom=home-ndtv_topstories

Last edited by a moderator:
Some unknown girl whose probably on BJP's payroll taking potshots at Malala lol. Propaganda mouthpiece of the ruling government everywhere.
She is not taking potshots at Malala. She is taking potshots at the unsafe environment from which Malala had to escape.

Some unknown girl whose probably on BJP's payroll taking potshots at Malala lol. Propaganda mouthpiece of the ruling government everywhere.
She started her journalism in J&K before BJP govt coming to power…. She is a brave girl, she is showing progress of J&K under BJP thru her vlogs which our paid media wasn’t shown

More and more people realizing the same. All of this become possible only bcoz Article 370 got revoked and development could come in Kashmir. Only and only Modi deserve all the credit.

Remember that JNU girl Shehla Rashid from Kashmir? She also had turned a corner now and fully supportive of Indian govt stance on bringing development in the state.

This was her tweet back in 2016

1708777475004.png

And this is where we are today:

Former JNU student Shehla Rashid praises film Article 370 for portraying bloodless removal of Article 370 without disharmony. She lauds casting, action sequences, and strong female characters in the movie.

Good to see this change...ekdum se waqt badal diye...jazbaat badal di :)

Remember that JNU girl Shehla Rashid from Kashmir? She also had turned a corner now and fully supportive of Indian govt stance on bringing development in the state.

This was her tweet back in 2016

View attachment 142329

And this is where we are today:

Former JNU student Shehla Rashid praises film Article 370 for portraying bloodless removal of Article 370 without disharmony. She lauds casting, action sequences, and strong female characters in the movie.

Good to see this change...ekdum se waqt badal diye...jazbaat badal di :)
Even Farukh Abdulla also loud Modiji for starting electric train in Kashmir

https://english.jagran.com/lite/ind...ing-electric-train-in-kashmir-valley-10134713

So sad that poor malala had to flee her home just to access her basic right to education which was denied to her because of her gender.

Malala is a noble peace prize winner, therefore, it is her responsibility not to make vague and irrelevant statements…. For the reason she fled Pakistan is still exist…. Terrorists are freely roaming in Pakistan…and she is not uttering any world about it

Malala spoke with full freedom to the foreign press and was actually supported by the Pakistani state. Her life became endangered because she spoke against the extremists from her own society which is very tribal.

If you want to draw an equivalence with Malala it would be the Indian Muslim girl who wrote a facebook post against the Bal Thackaray tributes and got her neighbourhood burned down because of it by enraged hindutvas.

The BJP always want the approval of the white man.

They claim to hate the left wing but the moment one of the New York Times or Washington Post posts something good about their leader they'll be the first ones to go "Look! Look! We are so awesome".

The BJP always want the approval of the white man.

They claim to hate the left wing but the moment one of the New York Times or Washington Post posts something good about their leader they'll be the first ones to go "Look! Look! We are so awesome".
Leftists in USA are anti white. So BJP wants the approval of the anti white or the white?

Malala spoke with full freedom to the foreign press and was actually supported by the Pakistani state. Her life became endangered because she spoke against the extremists from her own society which is very tribal.

If you want to draw an equivalence with Malala it would be the Indian Muslim girl who wrote a facebook post against the Bal Thackaray tributes and got her neighbourhood burned down because of it by enraged hindutvas.
Same full freedom applies to Yana Mir also… Malala shouldn’t poke her nose in the another country’s affairs…on the contrary she should have praised the development happening in Kashmir under BJP leadership. This is the difference between Indian intellectuals and Pakistan one

Kashmiri Women’s Resistance Day is observed annually on Feb 24, which was yesterday. Do you guys know what happened on that day in IOK?

Given the context, this thread is very distasteful and disrespectful of the many victims in Kashmir. Do better.

I think changing status quo is everything and credit to BJP for this one, there is a change irrespective of how it was brought about, I know as a leader i wouldn't had been able to.

The stalemate approach was working for only Congress.

Attention, this woman is not Kashmiri.

Ok, so I did some digging and the results were pretty shocking... Apparently, this lady isn't from Kashmir, and she hasn't ever lived in Kashmir, according to every source this lady is an immigrant to Kashmir from somewhere in India, and to top it off, she isn't even Muslim.

Her full name is Suhani Yana Mirchandani.

"While the speech went viral, many social media users claimed that Yana Mir is not a Kashmiri Muslim and her actual name is Yana Mirchandani."

Start of article -

("India Today Anti Fake News War Room found that the young woman, who featured in a video shared by Ram Madhav, had debuted on Twitter just six months back but already has more than 11,500 followers. According to her Twitter profile, her name is Yana Mirchandani and she hails from "Sonamarg in Kashmir".

Her Twitter profile says that she hails from Sonamarg in Kashmir and her ancestors are from Sindh (now in Pakistan). However, she lives in Mumbai and works for a Hong Kong-based company.

According to Mirchandani, her ancestors migrated to Kashmir from Sindh a decade before the partition. She claims that she comes from a Muslim family, but later embraced Sanatana Dharma(still wears the hijab for some reason).

However, she refused to part with any documentary evidence about her religion or place of birth when we asked her, saying she could show it only if we met her in person.

Mirchandani joined Twitter only on February 26 this year, but since then has already interacted on twitter more than 3,000 times. That comes to more than 18 tweets a day(Classic case of a social media propagandist.)!

Similarly, she also shared the viral photo of Chhattisgarh Congress politician TS Singh Deo being passed off as interim party president Motilal Vora touching the feet of Rahul Gandhi. AFWA had debunked this fake news too."
)
End of article

Here are screenshots of her sister's Facebook post where she had uploaded family photos somewhere in Mumbai or Singapore and "Yana" was in it. No mention of Kashmir anywhere on the timeline.

This woman is a BJP-supporting fraud that's larping as a Kashmiri woman. Just another pathetic grifter. Oh, and I forgot to mention, she can't speak Kashmiri. If I was openly going to be a fraud like her, I'd at least learn the language of the people I'd be larping as.

These people make me sick. Pure evil.

As long as the target of this type of content is satisfied, they'll keep churning it out, to hell with what real Kashmiris think, am I right my Indian friends?

Ok, so I did some digging and the results were pretty shocking... Apparently, this lady isn't from Kashmir, and she hasn't ever lived in Kashmir, according to every source this lady is an immigrant to Kashmir from somewhere in India, and to top it off, she isn't even Muslim.

"While the speech went viral, many social media users claimed that Yana Mir is not a Kashmiri Muslim and her actual name is Yana Mirchandani."

Start of article -

("India Today Anti Fake News War Room found that the young woman, who featured in a video shared by Ram Madhav, had debuted on Twitter just six months back but already has more than 11,500 followers. According to her Twitter profile, her name is Yana Mirchandani and she hails from "Sonamarg in Kashmir".

Her Twitter profile says that she hails from Sonamarg in Kashmir and her ancestors are from Sindh (now in Pakistan). However, she lives in Mumbai and works for a Hong Kong-based company.

According to Mirchandani, her ancestors migrated to Kashmir from Sindh a decade before the partition. She claims that she comes from a Muslim family, but later embraced Sanatana Dharma(still wears the hijab for some reason).

However, she refused to part with any documentary evidence about her religion or place of birth when we asked her, saying she could show it only if we met her in person.

Mirchandani joined Twitter only on February 26 this year, but since then has already interacted on twitter more than 3,000 times. That comes to more than 18 tweets a day(Classic case of a social media propagandist.)!

Similarly, she also shared the viral photo of Chhattisgarh Congress politician TS Singh Deo being passed off as interim party president Motilal Vora touching the feet of Rahul Gandhi. AFWA had debunked this fake news too."
)
End of article

Here are screenshots of her sister's Facebook post where she had uploaded family photos somewhere in Mumbai or Singapore and "Yana" was in it. No mention of Kashmir anywhere on the timeline.

This woman is a BJP-supporting fraud that's larping as a Kashmiri woman. Just another pathetic grifter. Oh, and I forgot to mention, she can't speak Kashmiri. If I was openly going to be a fraud like her, I'd at least learn the language of the people I'd be larping as.

As long as the target of this type of content is satisfied, they'll keep churning it out, to hell with what real Kashmiris think, am I right my Indian friends?

Rather than posting random twitter handles, posting a credible article from msm will be better.

Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India. That's the bottom line.

Start of article -

)
End of article

To anyone who wants to argue otherwise, I have even more receipts. The more I search about her the crazier this whole story gets. It's like they didn't even try to hide who she truly is. I guess this character fits right into a BJPer's fantasies.

Even I have more Kashmiri blood in me than this lady, lol. I thought PPP and PMLN supporters were funny, BJPers have introduced me to a whole new world of funny. Condolences to everyone who has to argue with them.

PS. The OP Tweet is from Sajid Yousuf Shah, whose Twitter description is "Incharge BJP Media Department Kashmir". Proper frauds all around.

To anyone who wants to argue otherwise, I have even more receipts. The more I search about her the crazier this whole story gets. It's like they didn't even try to hide who she truly is. I guess this character fits right into a BJPer's fantasies.

Even I have more Kashmiri blood in me than this lady, lol. I thought PPP and PMLN supporters were funny, BJPers have introduced me to a whole new world of funny. Condolences to everyone who has to argue with them.

PS. The OP Tweet is from Sajid Yousuf Shah, whose Twitter description is "Incharge BJP Media Department Kashmir". Proper frauds all around.

Wow!

Great catch.

Her statement didn't seem natural. She was trying too hard. I can now see why.

Wow!

Great catch.

Her statement didn't seem natural. She was trying too hard. I can now see why.

It's an honest day's work, my friend. I'm shocked at the audacity of some people.

She changed her Twitter handle from @MirchandaniYana, to, Yana Mirchandani, to finally Yana Mir.

Here's the lady's old Twitter account.

Oh no! It seems that our friend @MirchandaniYana has deleted her old Twitter account. I wonder why she would do such a thing.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 014749.png

What's her real name? Does she even know the answer to that question?

When it's China's turn, I want her to adopt the name 诈骗犯.

Rather than posting random twitter handles, posting a credible article from msm will be better.

Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India. That's the bottom line.

Don't come at me with the "iNTegRaL pArT" barf. We're talking about something very straightforward so don't try to derail it by saying things that add nothing to the discussion.

Be serious for once.

It was obvious that you specifically were going to show deliberate ignorance. I guess Twitter is only a good source when the news comes out of your guy's BJP echo chamber, right? It's funny that you're doubting the source given that there's photographic and video evidence of the stated claims, but don't worry, I'll give you the articles you're asking for.

The video was originally posted by a Twitter user by the name of Yana Mirchandani. Given the peculiarity of the video — Kashmiris on the whole oppose the annexation by India and the woman has a non-Kashmiri surname — debate stirred on the internet as to whether or not the girl was who she claimed to be.

The anti-fake news department of India Today discovered that the woman’s full name is Suhani Yana Mirchandani and she is a resident of Mumbai, which is around a thousand miles from Kashmir.

According to India Today, Mirchandani claims that she was born in Kashmir, but her ancestors migrated from Sindh — a province of Pakistan — a decade before the partition.(In which case, she still isn't Kashmiri. LOL)
That may explain how someone with an ethnic Sindhi surname could claim some connection to the Kashmir region, but Mirchandani refused to provide evidence to India Today to back her claims.
Curiously, she claims that she comes from a Muslim family but later embraced Hinduism.

However, in her viral video hailing Modi on Kashmir, she clearly tries to appear as a Muslim, wearing a headscarf and beginning with the Muslim greeting of “As-salam alaykum.”
As of Wednesday, August 21, the video has received over 7,700 retweets and 17,100 likes. The tweet by Madhav sharing Mirchandani’s video now has more than 13,000 retweets and 35,000 likes.

As we all know, Hindu women say "As-salam Alaykum" and wear the hijab. There's no way our friend Suhani Yana Mirchandani would lie to us about her origins and beliefs.

I mean, why would she even lie about something like that?

Screenshot 2024-02-26 015317.png

Pic unrelated.

The IndiaToday article -

Many netizens claimed that she is actually Yana Mirchandani. Looking at the buzz the video created, India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) decided to dig deeper into the profile of the woman.

We found that she debuted on Twitter just six months back but already has more than 11,500 followers. According to her Twitter profile, her name is Yana Mirchandani and she hails from Sonamarg in Kashmir.
Her full name is Suhani Yana Mirchandani. But she prefers to call herself just Yana Mirchandani. We asked her to share a photo so that we can be sure she is the woman in the video to which she agreed on the condition that we do not publish it.

Mirchandani told us that she was born in Kashmir and many of her family members still live there. However, she has not lived in Kashmir for long and visits there only once in a while. She has lived out of India for many years.

According to Mirchandani, her ancestors migrated to Kashmir from Sindh a decade before partition. She claims that she comes from a Muslim family, but later embraced Sanatana Dharma.(IDK who this is)(also, if she embraced this religion, why's she still wearing the hijab? Can you ask her that for me joshila? Thanks in advance.)

However, she refused to part with any documentary evidence about her religion or place of birth when we asked her, saying she can show it only if we meet her in person.
Mirchandani joined Twitter only on February 26 this year, but since then has already interacted on twitter more than 3,000 times. That comes to more than 18 tweets a day!

She said, "Earlier, I was not active on social media, but after the Pulwama terror attack in February, I found some Kashmiris supporting the attack on CRPF personnel.
I felt strongly about it and thought I should not stay mum. Since then, I do not miss a chance to speak up."
Mirchandani confessed that she is a staunch supporter of Narendra Modi. Her Twitter timeline has ample evidence of it. When India was struggling against New Zealand in the World Cup semi-final, she shared this meme.
Screening her Twitter timeline, we could see that she has also shared fake news multiple times.

For example, she tweeted a video with the claim that a boy in West Bengal was beaten up badly for hosting a saffron flag atop his house. AFWA had earlier debunked this. Similarly, she also shared the viral photo of Chhattisgarh Congress politician TS Singh Deo being passed off as interim party president Motilal Vora touching the feet of Rahul Gandhi.

AFWA had debunked this fake news too.

Sorry if the way I phrased things in this post made it seem like I was being smug, I can assure you that it was meant to appear that way. :giggle:

If you're a part of the target base of this larper's propaganda then... No comment.

Have I cleaned it up? Or do you want more Mr. BJPer?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-26 014307.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 014307.png
    828.8 KB · Views: 3
About as low as it gets from the hindutva propaganda wing. Brits have been duped and serious questions should now be asked as to how they were roped into this embarrassing episode.

About as low as it gets from the hindutva propaganda wing. Brits have been duped and serious questions should now be asked as to how they were roped into this embarrassing episode.
Brits have always been duped to fight Iraq war for example.

Start of article -

)
End of article

No surprise of such a fake article comes from India today group (nothing about it on their TV channel) it’s the same group who is criticising Narendra Modi since Gujarat riots…. Some PPians confirmed the terrorists sent from other side of border were totally dumb bcose they not identified who is Yana Mir? especially on the background of Lacs of Hindus were deported by terrorists since 1990.

Yana Mir, a social activist and a journalist from Jammu and Kashmir, was honoured in the UK Parliament with the Diversity Ambassador award. Ms Mir's speech countering "propaganda" against Jammu and Kashmir is going viral, where she said she is "not a Malala Yousafzai", the Nobel Peace Prize winner from Pakistan who has taken refuge in the UK.

At an event hosted by the Jammu and Kashmir Study Centre, UK, Ms Mir said, "I'm not a Malala Yousafzai...because I'm safe and free in my homeland Kashmir, which is part of India. I will never run away from my homeland and seek refuge in your country (UK). I can never be a Malala Yousafzai."

Ms Mir then slammed the Nobel laureate for "defaming" India by calling Kashmir "oppressed" and said "I object to all such toolkit members from social media and foreign media who never cared to visit Kashmir in India but fabricate stories of oppression...I urge you to stop polarizing Indians on the grounds of religion. We won't allow you to break us."

She concluded her speech with a request and said, "Stop coming after us and let my Kashmir community live in peace."

The video has over a million views on X (formerly Twitter). Yana Mir in her reply to the video said, "The Malala theory was given to her by her sister".

Ms Mir received the Diversity Ambassador Award from UK MP Theresa Villiers in the presence of Bob Blackman and Virendra Sharma, both MPs in the Parliament. Virendra Sharma is a British-Indian MP from the opposition Labour MP from Ealing Southhall near London.

Several users including actor Anupam Kher, congratulated Ms Mir on X.

The Jammu and Kashmir Study Centre (JKSC), UK, hosted 'India's Sankalp Divas' at the House of Commons in the Parliament in London. JKSC is a think tank that is dedicated to studying Jammu and Kashmir and the issues surrounding it.

Ms Mir, in her speech, said on 'Sankalp Divas' she hopes, "The perpetrators living in the UK and Pakistan would stop maligning my country in international media and human rights forums, stop unwanted selective outrage remotely from their cosy UK homes...Stop coming after us...thousands of Kashmiri mothers have lost their sons because of the dark hole of terrorism."

SOURCE: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/im-...parliament-5114641#pfrom=home-ndtv_topstories
I am glad she is safe and feeling safe but more than 90K Kashmiris, including women and children from IHK who have been killed by Indian Army in last 30 years were not so lucky.

Not just Kashmiri Muslims , how about exodus of Kashmiri Pandits in recent past, I'm sure they never felt safe in their homeland.

It appears to me that some of my Pakistani friends are unable to digest the fact that a Kashmiri journalist is openly saying in UK Parliament that she feels safe in India. That is why likes of Yana Mir or Shehla Rashid are either not Kashmiri's or being paid by BJP.

Here are 5 facts about Yana Mir:

• Yana Mir is an activist, journalist, and TedX speaker from Srinagar.
  • She holds a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from IEC University and an MBA from the University of Mumbai.
  • Ms Mir is currently a writer (freelance) at Firstpost and the managing editor at iTV Network. She has earlier served as the editor-in-chief at TRK News and held the role of head of marketing at a Mumbai-based firm.
  • She is the first woman YouTuber from Jammu and Kashmir and has over 20 lakh subscribers on her YouTube channel. Her channel features more than 165 videos.
  • She is also the Vice President of All JK Youth Society (AJKYS), a social welfare wing of the Zaberwan Group, which is committed to working for the welfare, safety, and empowerment of the youth across the Kashmir Valley.

Yana Mir is not a muslim and a Sindhi but that doesn't make her a non-Kashmiri. Personal attacks on Yana Mir and frantic attempts to discredit her proves that her words were very hard hitting. Full Support to her.

It appears to me that some of my Pakistani friends are unable to digest the fact that a Kashmiri journalist is openly saying in UK Parliament that she feels safe in India. That is why likes of Yana Mir or Shehla Rashid are either not Kashmiri's or being paid by BJP.

BJPers sure love to use words like "fact". If only you believed what you preach.

Here are 5 facts about Yana Mir:

• Yana Mir is an activist, journalist, and TedX speaker from Srinagar.

He lady's name isn't Yana Mir. Her name is Yana Mirchandani. Hence the Eminem meme.

Had to cut the name short otherwise it would've been too difficult to larp as a Kashmiri.

Yana Mir is not a muslim

Are you calling her a liar? She's clearly wearing Islamic attire and repeatedly using Islamic phrases like "As-salam Alaykum".

According to her, she was from a Muslim family from Pakistan that converted to Hinduism, but that was the old character she was playing. The Mirchandani character to be precise.

For all we know she went from Muslim, to Hindu, to Muslim again. Seems like quite the roller coaster.

and a Sindhi

It's unfortunate that Mirchandani refused to provide IndiaToday with evidence for any of her claims.

Given her history of lying and being a Modi simp, I doubt that she's a Pakistani Sindhi. She has to provide proof for that claim. I say that as someone who knows Pakistan's demographics.

According to Mirchandani, her ancestors migrated to Kashmir from Sindh a decade before partition. She claims that she comes from a Muslim family, but later embraced Sanatana Dharma.

However, she refused to part with any documentary evidence about her religion or place of birth when we asked her, saying she can show it only if we meet her in person.

but that doesn't make her a non-Kashmiri.

In fact, everyone is Kashmiri since evidence is not required to prove it. The only people that aren't Kashmiris are the Kashmiri-speaking Kashmiris living in Kashmir. Did I get that correct?

Those damn anti-nationals.

On a serious note, her story would make her an immigrant since she isn't ethnically Kashmiri. Thus she is a non-Kashmiri, unless you believe we can start appropriating different ethnicities.

Personal attacks on Yana Mir and frantic attempts to discredit her proves that her words were very hard hitting. Full Support to her.

Lowest common denominator.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but when people find holes in the arguments you are making it usually doesn't mean that your argument is correct. You could also mean that she playing her character very convincingly in your eyes in which case I would say that judging good acting is subjective. She appears to be an amateur speaker, good enough to impress 3rd worlders, but won't go far in the speaking department.

It's expected that you'd give her the phull support.

The guy who works for BJP's Media Department Kashmir is upset that people are exposing the fraud he's promoting. Shocker.

I know you're the audience for this content. Don't try to impose it onto normal people, keep it in the echo chamber.

And use her real name next time, Suhani Yana Mirchandani.

BJPers sure love to use words like "fact". If only you believed what you preach.
Not sure what BJPers got to do with it. If its a dig at the ruling govt in India, that is a poor and desperate attempt. Here the lady belonging from Kashmir is openly telling in UK parliament that she is safe in India but ofcourse we won't trust her but an online Pakistani like yourself who got so riled up with this thread that he wanted to get it binned.

You got your first copy-pasted fact wrong Mr. Ben Shapiro, the lady's name isn't Yana Mir. Her name is Yana Mirchandani. Hence the Eminem meme.

Had to cut the name short otherwise it would've been too difficult to larp as a Kashmiri.

What is Ben Shapiro? With respect, I don't understand half of the things you type here with your silly one liners and hence I mostly don't respond to you. Say openly what are you trying to say, I normally talk straight. These BJPer, Ben Shapiro are juvenile arguments. As far as shortening the name is concerned, many people does it. Mohammed Salah is 'Mo' Salah for example or how Jonathans become Jon or Christophers become Chris etc etc. Shortening of name is for other people's convivence and not politically motivated. Why would she need to larp as a Kashmiri when she is born in Srinagar? Are you saying only muslims have the birth right to become Kashmiri citizens?

Are you calling her a liar? She's clearly wearing Islamic attire and repeatedly using Islamic phrases like "As-salam Alaykum".

According to her, she was from a Muslim family from Pakistan that converted to Hinduism, but that was the old character she was playing. The Mirchandani character to be precise.

For all we know she went from Muslim, to Hindu, to Muslim again. Seems like quite the roller coaster.

What is Islamic attire? Is there any copyright who can wear what? She is from Kashmir and was representing Kashmir in UK Parliament. So she choose to wear traditional clothes that normal Kashmiri women wear. What is wrong with it? It is called dressing as per occasion. It is like when Shamima Begum was seen wearing Burkha when in ISIS and then choose to wear western clothes showing her skin while speaking in ITV's GMB.

As far as Yana Mir is concerned, neither you or I know about her background. However for you to call her family alliance roller coaster is simply character assassination of a women. Not surprising coming from likes of you but we only have to trust her as we both don't know her peronally:

Born Suhani Yana Mirchandani, she preferred to go by the name Yana Mirchandani. While her X profile (in 2019) indicates her roots in Sonamarg, Kashmir, with ancestral ties to Sindh (now in Pakistan), her current residence is in Mumbai, where she is employed by a Hong Kong-based company (in 2019). Mirchandani disclosed that she had spent considerable time living outside of India, including a stint working for foreign airlines as a crew member.

Moreover, she asserts a familial connection to Sindh, indicating a complex background that intertwines Kashmiri and Sindhi origins. Mirchandani also professes a conversion to Sanatana Dharma, further adding to the layers of her identity.

I think you and joshila are also Kashmiris. In fact, everyone is Kashmiri since evidence is not required to prove it. The only people that aren't Kashmiris are the Kashmiri-speaking Kashmiris living in Kashmir. Did I get that correct?

Those damn anti-nationals. I wish I could type in accents.

On a serious note, her story would make her an immigrant since she isn't ethnically Kashmiri. Thus she is a non-Kashmiri, unless you believe we can start appropriating different ethnicities.

Brother Joshila and I are not Kashmiri's...however she is. Unless you are accusing her also join the Modi camp:

Modi critic Shehla Rashid lauds Centre for ‘improved human rights record’ in Kashmir​

Activist Shehla Rashid, a vocal critic of the PM Modi-led Centre over the scrapping of article 370 in Kashmir, has praised the government for improving the human rights situation in the Valley.

Lowest common denominator.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but when people find holes in the arguments you are making it usually doesn't mean that your argument is correct. You could also mean that she playing her character very convincingly in your eyes in which case I would say that judging good acting is subjective. She appears to be an amateur speaker, good enough to impress 3rd worlders, but won't go far in the speaking department.

It's expected that you'd give her the phull support.

Third worlders? Lowest common denominator? Arre bhai...kehna kya chahte ho? :D

Go to the twitter and see how Pakistani's are desperate to prove she is lying. You yourself copy pasted some garbage unverified tweet. Are you saying those Pakistani's are first world people now? :klopp

Look, stop acting so oversmart. Her religion or family history is none of our concern. She was invited in British Parliament to speak on the human rights in Kashmir. She being from Kashmir, clearly told what she feels and how she finds herself safe in India. Then the reaction from likes of you to fact chek her religion, attire, saying assalam walikum, how she is BJPer and close to Modi etc simply shows desperation. These are the traits of desperate people who for years peddled a fake narrative on Kashmir, supported terrorism, wanted to keep the state backwards and now when all of those fallen flat on the face thanks to the removal of Article 370...these reactions are pathetic but expected.

The guy who works for BJP's Media Department Kashmir is upset that people are exposing the fraud he's promoting. Shocker.

I know you're the audience for this content. Don't try to impose it onto normal people, keep it in the echo chamber.

And use her real name next time, Suhani Yana Mirchandani.

Yes yes....everything got exposed and people around the world running around to buy the narrative of Pakistani's regarding Kashmir. Still remember how that Bradford MP tried to raise the BBC documentary issue in House of commons and Sunak shut him up. Epic

Oh BTW, BJP or Congress doesn't matter....as far as Kashmir is concerned we all Indians think alike. Its just that Congress govt didn't had the guts to remove the controversial special status which Modi did. That doesn't mean Congress support the terrorism that Pak established dished out on Kashmir over the years.

----
----

I know you will come up with another essay but honestly on a monday morning in office hours I don't have time or patience to response to brainwashed youths like yourself. Let me put it this way, if cricket was politics and there was no way to prove a spade a spade, you would still write essays about how Imam Ul Haq is better than KL Rahul like you did prior to Asia cup/world cup last year.

Good day my man...don't worry Ekdin Kashmir Banega Pakistan.....or as they say.

:rabada2

I think that there are hindutvas defending the duplicity of this campaign speaks volumes. Why does this lady feel it is necessary to present as a former Muslim, and even now she is giving the impression she speaks for Muslims in Kashmir. Just give your full background as a Kashmiri, whatever your religion and don't be duplicitous. This is false flag lite, and no doubt a pointer at what is yet to come.

Good for this girl whose statement will now lead to Malala getting looked favourably by our people

Not sure what BJPers got to do with it. If its a dig at the ruling govt in India, that is a poor and desperate attempt. Here the lady belonging from Kashmir is openly telling in UK parliament that she is safe in India but ofcourse we won't trust her but an online Pakistani like yourself who got so riled up with this thread that he wanted to get it binned.

What is Ben Shapiro? With respect, I don't understand half of the things you type here with your silly one liners and hence I mostly don't respond to you. Say openly what are you trying to say, I normally talk straight. These BJPer, Ben Shapiro are juvenile arguments. As far as shortening the name is concerned, many people does it. Mohammed Salah is 'Mo' Salah for example or how Jonathans become Jon or Christophers become Chris etc etc. Shortening of name is for other people's convivence and not politically motivated. Why would she need to larp as a Kashmiri when she is born in Srinagar? Are you saying only muslims have the birth right to become Kashmiri citizens?

What is Islamic attire? Is there any copyright who can wear what? She is from Kashmir and was representing Kashmir in UK Parliament. So she choose to wear traditional clothes that normal Kashmiri women wear. What is wrong with it? It is called dressing as per occasion. It is like when Shamima Begum was seen wearing Burkha when in ISIS and then choose to wear western clothes showing her skin while speaking in ITV's GMB.

As far as Yana Mir is concerned, neither you or I know about her background. However for you to call her family alliance roller coaster is simply character assassination of a women. Not surprising coming from likes of you but we only have to trust her as we both don't know her peronally:

Born Suhani Yana Mirchandani, she preferred to go by the name Yana Mirchandani. While her X profile (in 2019) indicates her roots in Sonamarg, Kashmir, with ancestral ties to Sindh (now in Pakistan), her current residence is in Mumbai, where she is employed by a Hong Kong-based company (in 2019). Mirchandani disclosed that she had spent considerable time living outside of India, including a stint working for foreign airlines as a crew member.

Moreover, she asserts a familial connection to Sindh, indicating a complex background that intertwines Kashmiri and Sindhi origins. Mirchandani also professes a conversion to Sanatana Dharma, further adding to the layers of her identity.

Brother Joshila and I are not Kashmiri's...however she is. Unless you are accusing her also join the Modi camp:

Modi critic Shehla Rashid lauds Centre for ‘improved human rights record’ in Kashmir​

Activist Shehla Rashid, a vocal critic of the PM Modi-led Centre over the scrapping of article 370 in Kashmir, has praised the government for improving the human rights situation in the Valley.

Go to the twitter and see how Pakistani's are desperate to prove she is lying. You yourself copy pasted some garbage unverified tweet. Are you saying those Pakistani's are first world people now? :klopp

Look, stop acting so oversmart. Her religion or family history is none of our concern. She was invited in British Parliament to speak on the human rights in Kashmir. She being from Kashmir, clearly told what she feels and how she finds herself safe in India. Then the reaction from likes of you to fact chek her religion, attire, saying assalam walikum, how she is BJPer and close to Modi etc simply shows desperation. These are the traits of desperate people who for years peddled a fake narrative on Kashmir, supported terrorism, wanted to keep the state backwards and now when all of those fallen flat on the face thanks to the removal of Article 370...these reactions are pathetic but expected.

Yes yes....everything got exposed and people around the world running around to buy the narrative of Pakistani's regarding Kashmir. Still remember how that Bradford MP tried to raise the BBC documentary issue in House of commons and Sunak shut him up. Epic

Oh BTW, BJP or Congress doesn't matter....as far as Kashmir is concerned we all Indians think alike. Its just that Congress govt didn't had the guts to remove the controversial special status which Modi did. That doesn't mean Congress support the terrorism that Pak established dished out on Kashmir over the years.

----
----

I know you will come up with another essay but honestly on a monday morning in office hours I don't have time or patience to response to brainwashed youths like yourself. Let me put it this way, if cricket was politics and there was no way to prove a spade a spade, you would still write essays about how Imam Ul Haq is better than KL Rahul like you did prior to Asia cup/world cup last year.

:rabada2
There was no issue when Yana Mir working as Journalist in J&K since last many years…. Why so much noise now? Just because Yana Mir exposed Malala? Malala is a noble prize winner and we all respect her, but many time she is making unnecessary comments on Kashmir … it clearly shows that Malala is under the influence of separatists and radicalists.

Why Malala still leaves in Asylum? Why she is not returning to her region? Why her region is not yet terrorists free? And why she keeps mum on the same?

Couple of years back why Pakistan government seized grade 7 syllabus books for printing picture of Malala?

There was no issue when Yana Mir working as Journalist in J&K since last many years…. Why so much noise now? Just because Yana Mir exposed Malala? Malala is a noble prize winner and we all respect her, but many time she is making unnecessary comments on Kashmir … it clearly shows that Malala is under the influence of separatists and radicalists.

Why Malala still leaves in Asylum? Why she is not returning to her region? Why her region is not yet terrorists free? And why she keeps mum on the same?

Couple of years back why Pakistan government seized grade 7 syllabus books for printing picture of Malala?

If she wanted to expose Malala and had a solid foundation, why not do it under her real identity Yana Mirchandani, a hindu. instead of putting on a false front of a Muslim spokesperson by using greetings like Asalam u A'laikum? :unsure:

Wow, this seems like a good find to expose the fake news person.

Not sure what BJPers got to do with it. If its a dig at the ruling govt in India, that is a poor and desperate attempt.

Geez, stop being a victim. I'm just pointing out how trigger-happy you guys are with the news without even reading it. "Desperate attempt", lol.

Pakistani like yourself who got so riled up with this thread that he wanted to get it binned.

Is this another one of your famous "facts"? Care to point out where I suggested that this thread should be binned? Surely you won't resort to petty mental gymnastics.

What is Ben Shapiro? With respect, I don't understand half of the things you type here with your silly one liners and hence I mostly don't respond to you.

The feeling's mutual. I only respond to you when I see you comment something special. :giggle:

Say openly what are you trying to say, I normally talk straight. These BJPer, Ben Shapiro are juvenile arguments. As far as shortening the name is concerned, many people does it. Mohammed Salah is 'Mo' Salah for example or how Jonathans become Jon or Christophers become Chris etc etc. Shortening of name is for other people's convivence and not politically motivated.

That sweet summer child was simply shortening her name for the convenience of her audience, and it's by chance that her name sounds more like Kashmiri after it's shortened as opposed to sounding more Hindu like her real name.

Stop playing around, she changed her entire online presence to a more Kashmiri and Muslim one in order to larp as someone she's not.

Why would she need to larp as a Kashmiri when she is born in Srinagar?

Don't worry, I'll clear that misunderstanding of yours real good, just keep reading.

Are you saying only muslims have the birth right to become Kashmiri citizens?

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for admitting that this woman is Hindu. It takes a lot of courage to call yourself out like that.

The problem arises when someone(Mirchandani) lies about being a Muslim and tries to represent a community she does not belong to.

What is Islamic attire?

Islamic clothing is clothing that is interpreted as being in accordance with the teachings of Islam. The Hijab is Islamic attire.

She's wearing a hijab in the OP.

Here we have a Hindu woman saying "Alhamdulillah", as well as using Islamic greetings when talking to news channels. According to her own words, she converted from Islam to Hinduism. Now the question is why is she trying to larp as a Muslim Kashmiri?

There are instances of her repeating "takbeer", in all caps. Truly deranged.

Is this due to Jihad Version 26? Is this how the average "Kashmiri" Hindu behaves? Sorry, I'm just playing with you.

I think I've made it clear that this woman is presenting herself as a Muslim.

Then the reaction from likes of you to fact chek her religion, attire, saying assalam walikum, how she is BJPer and close to Modi etc simply shows desperation.

Yes, very desperate. Just look at me not believing that she's a Muslim when she said that she's now a Hindu who used to be Muslim but now behaves like a Muslim for some reason. Phew, that was a roller coaster.

Is there any copyright who can wear what? She is from Kashmir and was representing Kashmir in UK Parliament. So she choose to wear traditional clothes that normal Kashmiri women wear. What is wrong with it? It is called dressing as per occasion.

She's trying to present herself as a Muslim while being a Hindu. And yes, there's a problem with that. The other way around would be just as weird.

Don't try to act politically correct. She chooses to diminish the voices of the natives by lying, so it's only right that people make fun of her lies.

What's her name and religion? Who knows, she might become a Jew if the grift demands it. Are any new openings available?

Are we talking about this Shehla Rashid?

A case was filed against Shehla Rashid after she had claimed in her tweets that the armed forces were "entering houses" in Jammu and Kashmir and "picking up boys".

One of her tweets read, “Armed Forces are entering houses at night, picking up boys, ransacking houses, deliberately spilling rations on floor, mixing oil with rice, etc. ” She tweeted this in August 2019.

Another tweet read, “In Shopian, 04 men were called into the Army Camp and ‘interrogated’ (tortured). A mic was kept close to them so that the entire area could hear them scream and be terrorized. This created an environment of fear in the entire area."

Or are we talking about this Shehla Rashid?

DEHRADUN: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) research scholar and activist Shehla Rashid has been booked by Uttarakhand Police for “spreading rumours and creating panic” by tweeting about “alleged harassment of 20 Kashmiri students by locals and right-wing activists” on February 16.

I'm guessing you didn't like this lady until very recently. Oh well, at least you're referencing an actual Kashmiri this time. Gives me hope that we're making progress now.

I'm glad you brought her up.

Go to the twitter and see how Pakistani's are desperate to prove she is lying. You yourself copy pasted some garbage unverified tweet.

Verify this.

She can't speak Kashmiri and probably didn't bother to learn it cause you know, she isn't from there.

Are you saying those Pakistani's are first world people now?

Another Rajdeep special. Please point out where I said that.

Look, stop acting so oversmart. Her religion or family history is none of our concern.

It is actually. She claims that her family is from Pakistan, and I as a Pakistani would want some proof for that claim. I'm not gonna let her ethnic and religious larping slide.

I'd also like to point out that Pakistani Sindhis have the lowest genetic similarity to Kashmiris out of any major Pakistani ethnic group. She would've been better off larping as a Nothern Punjabi.

The fraud doesn't have the receipts.

What does that have anything to do with Mirchandani? Thanks for reminding me, I have to watch that doc after everything that's transpired on PP over the last 2 days.

I consider Indian soldiers in Kashmir to be terrorists as they fit the definition. I don't think I've ever mentioned congress on PP. What made you think I can differentiate between different Indian parties? I point out the BJP because it makes their supporters lose it. They are an overacting bunch.

I'd welcome a discussion about the atrocities committed in Kashmir if you're up for it.

I know you will come up with another essay but honestly on a monday morning in office hours I don't have time or patience to response* to brainwashed youths like yourself.

Given the logical capabilities on display, I thought you were young. You better be able to back up every lie you defended here.

Also, respond*

brainwashed youths like yourself.

Reminds me of PDMers.

Those damn kids and their one-liners, am I right?

Let me put it this way, if cricket was politics and there was no way to prove a spade a spade, you would still write essays about how Imam Ul Haq is better than KL Rahul like you did prior to Asia cup/world cup last year.

Sheesh, you kept track of my posts from that far back? Anyway, I compared their opening abilities and the comments I wrote in that thread were hardly what you would call essays. Rahul batted in the middle order(4-5) in those tournaments thus my opening comparisons have hardly changed.

Demanding Kashmir to merge with your country is primitive. I simply wish for the mandate of Kashmiris to be respected and for them to not be oppressed. Hopefully, you don't think this is some wild take.

SAT is not a great source due to its bias, it’s like me using Organizer to prove a point in favor of Modi.

@Hextro - yes believing SATimes_TV like some gospel truth and then you wonder when someone questions your credibility. It is like right wing Indians believing Arnab Goswami's news feed. Good to know you take your news from SAT :klopp

whole lot of words, personal attacks and jibes without any substance. This is expected when people have nothing substantial to say. I tried to read your post twice and it seems like the overall summary of whole post is - "She is not a muslim rather a hindu, deliberately shorten his name to appear as fake Kashmiri muslim and hence lying."

That lady is from Srinagar which is in Indian state of J&K. She can be hindu, muslim, converted from other religion or whatever...that is her personal background. The point is she is Kashmiri who was invited in UK Parliament to speak about the rights of Kashmiri's in India. The only thing she said on the video is she is free as a Kashmiri in India and don't have to run away like Malala. It is clear likes of yourself didn't like it and tried to question her relgion, digging her past, family alliance etc. Who cares if she says wassalam walikum? She is from Kashmir and many non muslim says Salaam as well. Many non muslims I know says Inshallah in India as well. These are more cultural than religious. However, you are upset why she said Salaam walikum...so she may be on BJPs payroll. I already explained why many people choose to shorten their name...it is purely for convenience. If Mohammed Salah can be Mo Salah, why cant Yana Mirachandano becomes Yana Mir? Then you also had issue with her dress as to why is she wearing an Islamic dress? That is not an Islamic dress like Hijab...its a local Kashmiri attire called Phiran. She was in London to speak about Kashmir...so that is the reason she choose to wear her traditional dress. It is called dressing up for occasion. Otherwise why would she wear anything ethnic in London? People don't dress like that here.

You seem to be really upset my friend - quoting random tweets, questioning her religion, dress, language, family alliance etc etc. And all of that bcoz she simply spoke for 2 mins in UK Parliament saying she is free in India as a Kashmiri.

Oh last but not the least, you don't want Kashmiri's to be respected. It is a symbol battle for you to keep the enmity alive with India so that your establishment stays relevance. You don't respect people by giving arms and trying to create anarchy in the state. It is Indian govt that is investing millions in the state of Kashmir and making it developed like any other state in India. It was underprivileged, poor and backward for so long only and only due to Pakistan's obsession and interference which obviously ended on 5th August 2019. Focus on your own country, Kashmiri's and Indians are fine or as Yana Mir said they are free in India.

There is definitely something shady about her irrespective of SAT being used as a proof.

Sonia Gandhi is what?
Ever wonder why some pathetic love story was conjured up between virile old Modi and the Italian PM?

BJP and Modi especially are obsessed with the Gandhis. They look up to them and resent them because they want so bad to be like them. It is pathetic when it isn't tragic.

There is definitely something shady about her irrespective of SAT being used as a proof.
Yeah the whole thing is shady and I say that as an Indian.

I've posted elsewhere about seeing a different Kashmir in terms of development when I went there this time but I have to add that it's almost impossible to find a young Kashmiri who has a positive opinion about India. Maybe there are a few who post as YouTube influencers but I didn't meet one in real life. Most are reluctant to opine at all but the few who do are still quite bitter despite acknowledging all the development around them.

There obviously different reasons for this including some of the crappy behaviour from rogue army guys, indoctrination from the previous generation a lot of who were militants and of course the constant military presence around them.

It's not surprising though. It would've been tough to find a Sikh youth with something positive to say about India or a Catholic Northern Irish who liked the UK in the 90s and look where those issues are today.

P.S. I've made it sound like I was having deep philosophical discussions with the youth of Kashmir when in reality all most of them wanted to talk about was their Canada PR application status and how to improve their English language skills to get a BPO job.

Most are reluctant to opine at all

This is the only real effect of the BJP's approach of using a stick for everything.

There is no permanent solution with this approach. You can bribe with money but if you want Kashmiris to not resent you despite their general lives improving as they move into the Indian mainstream, the stick approach will never work.

Even the Kashmiri Pandits are disillusioned with the BJP. Shows how poor they are with policy.

This is the only real effect of the BJP's approach of using a stick for everything.

There is no permanent solution with this approach. You can bribe with money but if you want Kashmiris to not resent you despite their general lives improving as they move into the Indian mainstream, the stick approach will never work.

Even the Kashmiri Pandits are disillusioned with the BJP. Shows how poor they are with policy.
Article 370 was there for 70 years. You cannot expect everything to change back in 4 years since its removal.

What is your solution?

What would you define as carrot at this point though?

1. Restoration of Article 370? - very tricky...a lot of other state Indians are there now and many have brought property.
2. More development funds? - don't know how much the Valley can absorb. A lot is being poured in today.
3. Reduction in army presence? - I guess that's possible...or atleast a big reduction in the visible army presence. Move a lot of troops back into the barracks.

Maybe a combination of point 3 above and some local elected government could help move steadily towards normalcy.

What would you define as carrot at this point though?

1. Restoration of Article 370? - very tricky...a lot of other state Indians are there now and many have brought property.
2. More development funds? - don't know how much the Valley can absorb. A lot is being poured in today.
3. Reduction in army presence? - I guess that's possible...or atleast a big reduction in the visible army presence. Move a lot of troops back into the barracks.

Maybe a combination of point 3 above and some local elected government could help move steadily towards normalcy.

1. Restoration of Article 370 - Hahaha you must be joking. Restoring the historical wrong would be suicidal for India. There are more chances of PoK getting merged with India than J&K getting special status back again.

2. More development funds - that is something govt should aim at and present BJP govt already doing it. That is why they made the state of J&K as union territory so that the money goes into the right hand and not in the political families of Abdullah's.

3. Reduction in army presence - it will take some time as withdrawing army meaning inviting non-state actors to create anarchy in the state. There will be influx of Burhan Wani's and Afzal Guru's if army presence is gone. However, with more and more funding going into development, next gen people will get more educated, get jobs and will basically carry on with their lives rather than getting brainwashed like present era. Then and only then Army will no longer be required but that is a long process.

Ever wonder why some pathetic love story was conjured up between virile old Modi and the Italian PM?

BJP and Modi especially are obsessed with the Gandhis. They look up to them and resent them because they want so bad to be like them. It is pathetic when it isn't tragic.

Just bcoz some 2 rupee congressi trolls decided to create meme's when Modi & Meloni were taking selfies during COP 28 meeting in Dubai does not mean any love story was conjuring between them. Shameful thing to say for a 74 year old man who works tirelessly for the country. You are either watching too much Bollywood movies or listening to RaGa's rally speeches.

No one is obsessed with Gandhis. @Varun mentioned that BJP loves the validation from white people...so I simply asked who is Sonia Gandhi? Why was our ex PM used to stand with folded hands infront of her?

1709028461406.png

She's trying to present herself as a Muslim while being a Hindu. And yes, there's a problem with that. The other way around would be just as weird.

Yana Mir has been talking against Pakistan and in favour of India for a very long time now. She has also been interviewed by Pakistani youtubers and TV channels, and has put them all in their places on the Kashmir issue. Nobody ever claimed that she was Hindu.
Now she puts her India favouring views in front of the UK parliament and she is a Hindu all of a sudden. :)))

You Pakistanis are hilarious!

SAT is not a great source due to its bias, it’s like me using Organizer to prove a point in favor of Modi.

@Hextro - yes believing SATimes_TV like some gospel truth and then you wonder when someone questions your credibility. It is like right wing Indians believing Arnab Goswami's news feed. Good to know you take your news from SAT :klopp

That's a news channel? That's a Twitter account that posted a video of her not being able to speak a language. Let's focus on the content. And even that is just one small aspect of the story.

whole lot of words, personal attacks and jibes without any substance. This is expected when people have nothing substantial to say. I tried to read your post twice and it seems like the overall summary of whole post is - "She is not a muslim rather a hindu, deliberately shorten his name to appear as fake Kashmiri muslim and hence lying."

Thanks for finally catching up.

You seem to be really upset my friend - quoting random tweets, questioning her religion, dress, language, family alliance etc etc. And all of that bcoz she simply spoke for 2 mins in UK Parliament saying she is free in India as a Kashmiri.

I take that back...

That lady is from Srinagar which is in Indian state of J&K. She can be hindu, muslim, converted from other religion or whatever...that is her personal background.

Why doesn't she provide proof of her claims? Surely she must have some record of her family from Pakistan.

Her religion is important to the discussion because she's trying to appropriate it to a specific community. Aside from the fact that she lied about her religion, something you testified to in your comment.

Remember?

The point is she is Kashmiri who was invited in UK Parliament to speak about the rights of Kashmiri's in India. The only thing she said on the video is she is free as a Kashmiri in India and don't have to run away like Malala. It is clear likes of yourself didn't like it and tried to question her relgion, digging her past, family alliance etc. Who cares if she says wassalam walikum?

You wouldn't care about her appropriation because you don't care about the average Kashmiri. You want a poser that can act like a puppet for the pleasure of right-wing nutjobs. I'm just looking for the truth.

She is from Kashmir and many non muslim says Salaam as well. Many non muslims I know says Inshallah in India as well. These are more cultural than religious. However, you are upset why she said Salaam walikum...so she may be on BJPs payroll.

I think we've reached a point where you realize that you're not making sense anymore. Non-Muslims don't scream out "TAKBEER" repeatedly. Why would a non-Muslim greet another non-Muslim with "Assalamu Alaykum"? Why doesn't she greet them with the Hindu version, given the fact that she's a Hindu herself?

The larping does NOT get more obvious than this. Wipe some of that saffron off your glasses, otherwise it might get in your eyes... 😱

Then you also had issue with her dress as to why is she wearing an Islamic dress? That is not an Islamic dress like Hijab...its a local Kashmiri attire called Phiran. She was in London to speak about Kashmir...so that is the reason she choose to wear her traditional dress. It is called dressing up for occasion.

Phiran -

Screenshot 2024-02-27 141847.png

Le Suhani Mirchandani -

Screenshot 2024-02-27 142433.png

I might be blind because I see her wearing a Hijab. And the texture of the clothing you're claiming she's wearing doesn't match what she's actually wearing, which is a regular sweater. The sleeves are a dead giveaway. Why do you lie so blatantly?

I think you might be larping on her behalf now.

If Mohammed Salah can be Mo Salah, why cant Yana Mirachandano becomes Yana Mir?

Are you talking about Mohamed Salah?

Screenshot 2024-02-27 140734.png

This guy?

As you can see from the image above, Salah still refers to himself as Mohamed, his full name. Ever since Mirchandani deleted her old Twitter account, she hasn't referred to herself with her full name. She refers to herself as Mir even on news channels furthering the fact that this woman is trying to build an identity, not some silly nickname.

@MirchandaniYana is the old profile name she used to go by before the grift entered overdrive.

https://twitter.com/MirchandaniYana

There's an obvious difference between having a nickname for the sake of your teammates and completely changing your entire identity to fit around your new name.

Oh last but not the least, you don't want Kashmiri's to be respected.

Larp master-3000 wants Kashmiris to be respected, hear more about this at 10.

You'd rather impose a faker on them than actually listen to what they have to say. I don't need a lecture from someone like that.

You don't respect people by giving arms and trying to create anarchy in the state. It is Indian govt that is investing millions in the state of Kashmir and making it developed like any other state in India. It was underprivileged, poor and backward for so long only and only due to Pakistan's obsession and interference which obviously ended on 5th August 2019.

I'm the families of the 100,000+ that have been killed by terrorists in Kashmir feel the same way. Don't shove these loony toon characters into a Pakistani forum and expect them to not be exposed. If you have a problem with that then keep these guys in your echo chamber.

Yana Mir has been talking against Pakistan and in favour of India for a very long time now. She has also been interviewed by Pakistani youtubers and TV channels, and has put them all in their places on the Kashmir issue. Nobody ever claimed that she was Hindu.
Now she puts her India favouring views in front of the UK parliament and she is a Hindu all of a sudden.

Stop being silly buddy. I've already been over this with the other two BJPers. The nobody you're referring to is Mirchandani herself.

According to Mirchandani, her ancestors migrated to Kashmir from Sindh a decade before partition. She claims that she comes from a Muslim family, but later embraced Sanatana Dharma.

Don't waste my time by commenting on stuff that has already been addressed 10 posts ago.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 144422.png

That's a news channel? That's a Twitter account that posted a video of her not being able to speak a language. Let's focus on the content. And even that is just one small aspect of the story.

So what if it is not a news channel? There is a piece of news for you, tweeter pages that claims to be non-partisan can be biased as well. South Asian TV tweeter feed is a propagandist for Pakistanis...one just have to look into their page to understand. It is similar to if an right wing Indian is quoting OP India. You are free to take your news from SAT but pls shove it on us. Thank you

I take that back...
They always do in the end :inti

Why doesn't she provide proof of her claims? Surely she must have some record of her family from Pakistan.

Her religion is important to the discussion because she's trying to appropriate it to a specific community. Aside from the fact that she lied about her religion, something you testified to in your comment.

Never in her speech she tried to mention about any community or religion. The only thing she said is as a Kashmiri women she is free in India unlike Malala who had to flee fearing her life from crazy islamists.

Isn't it a fact that Malala had ran away?

I simply don't understand why you are getting so upset if she is saying as a Kashmiri she feels safe in India?

Is it bcoz it is the narrative you don't want to hear or something SAT_TV didnt tell you?

Remember?
Remember what? That only Muslim's have birth right to become Kashmiri citizens?

LOL...they don't. Wake up and smell the coffee.

You wouldn't care about her appropriation because you don't care about the average Kashmiri. You want a poser that can act like a puppet for the pleasure of right-wing nutjobs. I'm just looking for the truth.
With respect, I would any day take the words of average Kashmiri's like Yana Mir and Shehla Rashid over a no named Pakistani poster like you.

Right wing nutjobs eh? The irony...well that is a different debate all together. Pls don't me get start on it as I get very emotional hearing that word when people has no idea what Right wing is.

BTW, can you name some left wing or liberal parties in Pakistan? :mushy

I think we've reached a point where you realize that you're not making sense anymore. Non-Muslims don't scream out "TAKBEER" repeatedly. Why would a non-Muslim greet another non-Muslim with "Assalamu Alaykum"? Why doesn't she greet them with the Hindu version, given the fact that she's a Hindu herself?

The larping does NOT get more obvious than this. Wipe some of that saffron off your glasses, otherwise it might get in your eyes... 😱
Whenever you don't have a response - you say I am acting victim or not making sense. :yuvi

Don't be the judge...just put your points across.

You don't live in India and has no idea of ground realities. I was born and raised in Bihar and many Hindu's used to say Inshallah and Salam Walikum. That was Bihar and this is Kashmir we are talking about.

Go to youtube and search any JNU speech given by red student wings. They use Inshallah and Salaam in all their speeches and most are non muslims. So it is more cultural. I would personally never do it but everyone has a choice in this country, a concept perhaps alien to you.

I might be blind because I see her wearing a Hijab. And the texture of the clothing you're claiming she's wearing doesn't match what she's actually wearing, which is a regular sweater. The sleeves are a dead giveaway. Why do you lie so blatantly?

I think you might be larping on her behalf now.
Yes go inside a women's sweater, texture of the clothes and sleeves to find a giveaway...you are really riled up now. Did you hear that from SAT tweeter feed as well? :klopp

Bro for the 3rd time, that is the native Kashmiri women dress and she was dressing up for the occasion.

Why are you so hurt by her dress?

Are you talking about Mohamed Salah?

Yes, Mo Salah as he is fondly known as. He shorten his name to fit into the English premier league. Many people around the world shorten their names to be more acceptable to the society.

Mirachandani is a long surname and she simply choose to call herself Mir.

Again, why are going after her name?

She can put whatever tweeter name she wants...address the topic she is raising.
Larp master-3000 wants Kashmiris to be respected, hear more about this at 10.

You'd rather impose a faker on them than actually listen to what they have to say. I don't need a lecture from someone like that.
You have no proof she is a faker, it is called copying mechanism.

However, we all know what they want to say.

They (the separatists aka extremists) who has been brainwashed for decades wants a separation from India bcoz they cannot co-exist with Hindus. We all know who has done that brain washing and who armed them to do rebellion against Indian army.

However, India will never give Kashmir...not in million years. Indian govt is heavily investing in development and education in the state to make the people of J&K inclusive. That is called caring for its people and not the one that instigates them to pick up arms. Sharam karo yaar.

I'm the families of the 100,000+ that have been killed by terrorists in Kashmir feel the same way. Don't shove these loony toon characters into a Pakistani forum and expect them to not be exposed. If you have a problem with that then keep these guys in your echo chamber.

Ever heard of exodus of 300,000 Kashmiri Pandits?

BTW, ask the world (first world in your definition) and they will tell you who the terrorists are. Below who are designated as banned terror outfits in UN operating around Kashmir:

Lashkar E Taiba - Pakistan-based militant Islamist Salafi jihadist organisation and a designated terror outfit in united nations.

Jaish E Mohammed - is a Pakistan-based Deobandi Jihadist terrorist group active in Kashmir and a designated terror outfit in united nations

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)

Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)

Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)

Al Badr.

Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen (JUM)

These are the terrorist groups civil people around the world relates to and not Indian army.

Ask them to fight Indian army and they will probably get killed 1000s in more.

I appreciate it is a Pakistani forum but I need to call spade a spade.

Stop being silly buddy. I've already been over this with the other two BJPers. The nobody you're referring to is Mirchandani herself.

You are done what? We are debating...its okay we can talk. I have nothing personal against you.

For the umpteenth time, whether she is a muslim or converted to Sanatana Dharma is none of our business.

Which part you are not understanding?

You keep on focussing on her religion but not the actual content she spoke about being free in Kashmir and Malala as it exposes your agenda.

So what if it is not a news channel? There is a piece of news for you, tweeter pages that claims to be non-partisan can be biased as well. South Asian TV tweeter feed is a propagandist for Pakistanis...one just have to look into their page to understand. It is similar to if an right wing Indian is quoting OP India. You are free to take your news from SAT but pls shove it on us. Thank you

Never in her speech she tried to mention about any community or religion. The only thing she said is as a Kashmiri women she is free in India unlike Malala who had to flee fearing her life from crazy islamists.

Isn't it a fact that Malala had ran away?

I simply don't understand why you are getting so upset if she is saying as a Kashmiri she feels safe in India?

Is it bcoz it is the narrative you don't want to hear or something SAT_TV didnt tell you?

With respect, I would any day take the words of average Kashmiri's like Yana Mir and Shehla Rashid over a no named Pakistani poster like you.

Right wing nutjobs eh? The irony...well that is a different debate all together. Pls don't me get start on it as I get very emotional hearing that word when people has no idea what Right wing is.

Whenever you don't have a response - you say I am acting victim or not making sense. :yuvi

Don't be the judge...just put your points across.

You don't live in India and has no idea of ground realities. I was born and raised in Bihar and many Hindu's used to say Inshallah and Salam Walikum. That was Bihar and this is Kashmir we are talking about.

Go to youtube and search any JNU speech given by red student wings. They use Inshallah and Salaam in all their speeches and most are non muslims. So it is more cultural. I would personally never do it but everyone has a choice in this country, a concept perhaps alien to you.

Yes go inside a women's sweater, texture of the clothes and sleeves to find a giveaway...you are really riled up now. Did you hear that from SAT tweeter feed as well? :klopp

Bro for the 3rd time, that is the native Kashmiri women dress and she was dressing up for the occasion.

Yes, Mo Salah as he is fondly known as. He shorten his name to fit into the English premier league. Many people around the world shorten their names to be more acceptable to the society.

They (the separatists aka extremists) who has been brainwashed for decades wants a separation from India bcoz they cannot co-exist with Hindus. We all know who has done that brain washing and who armed them to do rebellion against Indian army.

However, India will never give Kashmir...not in million years. Indian govt is heavily investing in development and education in the state to make the people of J&K inclusive. That is called caring for its people and not the one that instigates them to pick up arms. Sharam karo yaar.

BTW, ask the world (first world in your definition) and they will tell you who the terrorists are. Below who are designated as banned terror outfits in UN operating around Kashmir:

Lashkar E Taiba - Pakistan-based militant Islamist Salafi jihadist organisation and a designated terror outfit in united nations.

Jaish E Mohammed - is a Pakistan-based Deobandi Jihadist terrorist group active in Kashmir and a designated terror outfit in united nations

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)

Al Badr.

These are the terrorist groups civil people around the world relates to and not Indian army.

You are done what? We are debating...its okay we can talk. I have nothing personal against you.

For the umpteenth time, whether she is a muslim or converted to Sanatana Dharma is none of our business.

Which part you are not understanding?

You keep on focussing on her religion but not the actual content she spoke about being free in Kashmir and Malala as it exposes your agenda.
Rajdeep bro are you a bihari or bengali

Now she puts her India favouring views in front of the UK parliament and she is a Hindu all of a sudden. :)))

Is she a hindu or is she not? What is so difficult to answer on this issue?

How is showing a video of Mirchandani not being able to speak Kashmiri, propaganda? Mirchandani chose to go on a Pakistani channel and talk about Kashmir. Unfortunately for her, an actual Kashmiri showed up to the debate and exposed her larping ways.

Thanks for finally catching up.

I take that back...

You're reaching for them grapes, buddy.

What a sight, a BJPer in his natural state.

Her not being Kashmiri would be a cause I'd imagine.

I think I has(lol) an idea of what right-wing means. I also know what kind of people are nutjob.

No need to get emotional because of mere words. Lul.

Why would I do that, Rajdeep? Are those parties also claiming to be Kashmiri? If they are, then you should be on your way to defend them. We're all Kashmiris if we believe hard enough according to Rajdeep.

So Hindus in India use Islamic words and greetings when talking to non-Muslims. That's quite the revelation.

Good to know.

You've reached a level of coping never witnessed on PP before.

There's no component of that sweater that can be mistaken for a cultural Kashmiri dress. Accept that you got excited and started making stuff up to fuel your delusion. It's not like you're not used to being caught lacking in this manner.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 173629.png

As you can see from the image above, Salah still refers to himself as Mohamed, his full name. Ever since Mirchandani deleted her old Twitter account, she hasn't referred to herself with her full name. She refers to herself as Mir even on news channels furthering the fact that this woman is trying to build an identity, not some silly nickname.

Care to read?

The yap can only take you so far.

The classic case of the "others" being brainwashed but not you. Do you think you're the special one that is on the right side? Well, guess what, almost everyone thinks that way.

This is why I chuckled when you proclaimed that you know what "right-wing" is and I don't. Your political ideology isn't developed enough for you to be talking that big.

There's no perspective in anything you say and unfortunately, I don't think you can add any perspective in the future either.

Sharam karo yaar.

I think you're beyond that, "yaar".

I have, it was bad. Can you say the same about the war crimes I've written about below? Or does your ego forbid it? Surely you aren't an extremist fascist who doesn't care about the lives of millions.

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)

Al Badr.

Damn, you've hit rock bottom.

Thanks for opening up this can of worms. Killing civilians in Kashmir and the Indian army(Le terror org) go hand in hand.

As I said earlier, it's primitive to demand Kashmir. The choice should be in the hands of Kashmiris, otherwise, war crimes like these can occur.

PS. I added some extra stuff to my "Indian war crimes in Kashmir" list, just for you.

Thousands of Kashmiris have been reported to be killed by Indian security forces in custody, extrajudicial executions and enforced disappearances and these human right violations are said to be carried out by Indian security forces under total impunity. Civilians including women and children have been killed in "reprisal" attacks by Indian security forces. International NGOs, as well as the US State Department, have documented human rights abuses including disappearances, torture, and arbitrary executions carried out during India's counter-terrorism(terrorist*) operations.

Torture -

In 2012, human rights lawyer Parvez Imroz and his field workers commenced the first statewide study of torture in Kashmir and his report concluded that torture in Kashmir is both endemic and systematic. The report suggests that one in six Kashmiris have faced torture. In Imroz's study sample of 50 villages, more than 2,000 extreme cases of torture were identified and documented, where he found that there were 50 centers run by the army and paramilitaries, where torture has been practiced since 1989. In 2023, armed forces entered the mosque in Zadoora, Jammu, and Kashmir, and forced the villagers to chant pro-Hindu slogans. This event was condemned by various political leaders and was seen as an assault on religious freedom.

Some of the massacres(there have been too many to fit in a single post):

During the 2008 Kashmir unrest, the Hindu extremist groups and the supporters of the Bharatiya Janata Party(ruling party) blocked the Srinagar-Jammu National Highway (NH 1A). The only national highway that connects Kashmir Valley to the rest of India remained closed for several days and stopped the supply of essential commodities. In response to the blockade, on 11 August 2008, under the leadership of Sheikh Abdul Aziz, 50,000 to 2,50,000 Kashmiri protesters attempted to cross the Line of Control to Muzaffarabad(Pakistan). The protesters were stopped at Uri which resulted in the killing of fifteen people and hundreds injured when police and Indian paramilitary forces fired on them. A slogan raised by the protesters was, Khooni lakir tod do aar paar jod do (Break down the blood-soaked Line of Control and let Kashmir be united again).

1990 Handwara massacre​

"The Handwara massacre was a massacre of 21 unarmed protesters by the Border Security Force of India in the town of Handwara, Kashmir on 25 January 1990."

1990 Zakoora and Tengpora massacre​

The Zakura And Tengpora Massacre was the killing of protesters calling for the implementation of a United Nations resolution regarding the plebiscite in Kashmir at Zakura Crossing and Tengpora Bypass Road in Srinagar on 1 March 1990, in which 26 people were killed and 14 injured by Indian forces. It led Amnesty International to issue an appeal for urgent action on Kashmir.

1993 Sopore massacre​

The Sopore massacre refers to the killing of at least 43 civilians by the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) who were traveling on a bus from Bandipur to Sopore in Kashmir on 6 January 1993. According to some reports as many as 57 people were killed.

On this bloody Wednesday, some shopkeepers were not allowed to come out and they were burned alive inside shops. In all, official Indian Government reports state that 250 shops and 50 homes were burned down although other sources claim as many as 450 buildings were burned down by the border security force. The Independent reported:

Hawal massacre​

The 1990 Hawal Massacre was named after the Hawal area of Srinagar, Kashmir, where, on 21 May 1990, the Indian paramilitary troops of the Central Reserve Police Force opened fire on the peaceful funeral procession which was carrying the body of Mirwaiz Moulana Muhammad Farooq who was assassinated by unidentified gunmen at his Nageen Residence. The funeral procession was taking the body from SKIMS, Soura to Mirwaiz Manzil, Rajouri Kadal.

Victims of the attack state how the massacre was completely unprovoked and they were all unarmed yet the forces fired thousands of bullets. Over 60 were killed and 200 were injured in the massacre and this remains one of the deadliest massacres in Kashmir.

1990 Gawkadal massacre​

"India today described the mood in the Valley as one of open defiance: "Mobs challenged the gun, defying policemen to fire at them". They chanted slogans for "Indian dogs go back" and "Azadi ka matlab kya, La Ilahi lilillah [illallah]" ("What is freedom, Allah is the only god")."

"Indian authorities put the official death toll for the massacre initially at 21–28, however, later raised it to 50 after counting the bodies. International human rights organizations and scholars estimate that at least 50, and likely over 100 protesters were killed—some by gunshot wounds, others by drowning after they jumped into the river in fear."

The genocide of the Muslims of the State of Jammu and Kashmir had started in 1947 when some 200,000 Muslims were killed mercilessly by the forces of Maharaja Hari Singh aided by right-wing Hindu groups and Sikhs (though a report published by The Times on 10 August 1948 had put the figure as 237,000). Since then, the people of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IIOJK) have witnessed death as closely and as frequently as people anywhere under occupation and tyranny would see.

This Singh guy the perfect example of why Jinnah sought a separate state. Hari didn't think twice before selling off the lives of people he ruled over.

Mass graves have been identified all over Kashmir by human right activists believed to contain bodies of thousands of Kashmiris of enforced disappearances. A State Human Rights Commission inquiry in 2011, has confirmed there are thousands of bullet-ridden bodies buried in unmarked graves in Jammu and Kashmir. Of the 2730 bodies uncovered in 4 of the 14 districts, 574 bodies were identified as missing locals in contrast to the Indian governments insistence that all the graves belong to foreign militants According to deposition submitted by Parvez Imroz and his field workers in 2011, the total number of unmarked graves was more than 6,000.

sexual violence:

1991 Kunan Poshpora incident​

The Kunan Poshspora incident was a mass rape that occurred on 23 February 1991 when a unit of the Indian security forces, after being fired upon by militants, launched a search operation in the twin villages of Kunan and Poshpora, located in Kashmir's remote Kupwara District. While the first information report filed in the local police station after a visit by the local magistrate reported the number of women who reported rape as 23, Human Rights Watch assessed the number of survivors to be up to 100.
The All Parties Hurriyat Conference Azad Jammu and Kashmir (APHC-AJK) chapter has expressed solidarity with the victims of the Kunan-Poshpora tragedy and urged the United Nations to take notice of the worst human rights violations by Indian troops in occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

Pazipora-Ballipora (1991)

"On 20 August 1991, soldiers carried out mass rape in this hamlet, which is only a few kilometers away from Kunan Poshpora. The number of rape victims in this case varied between eight and fifteen or more."

According to a 1993 Human Rights Watch (HRW) report, the security forces use rape as a method of retaliation against Kashmiri civilians during reprisal attacks after militant ambushes. Most rape cases, according to the same report, have occurred during cordon-and-search operations. According to a 1996 HRW report, security personnel in Kashmir have used "rape as a counterinsurgency tactic". Scholar Inger Skhjelsbaek states that the pattern of rape in Kashmir is that when soldiers enter civilian residences, they kill or evict the men before raping the women inside. Scholar Shubh Mathur calls rape an "essential element of the Indian military strategy in Kashmir."

According to Seema Kazi, there is no difference between the motivations behind rape in Kashmir with those which caused rapes to be committed in Rwanda and the Balkans. Kazi opines that rape in Kashmir is a "cultural weapon of war" and that the rape of Kashmiri women by Indian security forces, in the background of a mainly Hindu country repressing a Muslim populace, functions as a tool of "subordinating" Kashmiri males and the wider Kashmiri community. She also states that rape is used to demoralize the Kashmiri resistance and that there have been documented cases of soldiers confessing that they were commanded to rape Kashmiri women.

A study in 2005 by Médecins Sans Frontières concluded that the rate of sexual violence against Kashmiri women was one of the highest among the world's conflict zones, “Sexual violence has been routinely perpetrated on Kashmiri women, with 11.6% of respondents saying they were victims of sexual abuse,”

Since 1989, more than 68,000 people have been killed in the uprising against Indian rule and the subsequent Indian military crackdown.

According to a report by Amnesty International, “The Muslim majority population in the Kashmir Valley suffers from the repressive tactics of the security forces.” In another report of July 2, 2015, Amnesty International highlighted extrajudicial killings of innocent persons at the hands of the Indian security forces in the Indian-held Kashmir.

The report points out, “Tens of thousands of security forces are deployed in Indian-administered Kashmir…the Armed Forces Special PowersAct allows troops to shoot to kill suspected militants or arrest them without a warrant… not a single member of the armed forces has been tried in a civilian court for violating human rights in Kashmir…this lack of accountability has, in turn, facilitated other serious abuses… India has martyred 100,000 people. More than 8,000 have disappeared (while) in the custody of army and state police.”

From January 1989 to September 30, 2016, there have been 10,717 cases of molestation and rape which are reported in Indian-held Kashmir.

Observer, more than two rape or molestation cases have been reported in Jammu and Kashmir per day over the last 24 years but the conviction rate in these cases during the period has been a dismal 3.26 percent.

Indian security forces have been implicated in many reports for enforced disappearances of thousands of Kashmiris whereas the security forces deny having their information and/or custody.
This is often in association with torture or extrajudicial killing. The extent of male disappearances has been so large that a new term "half-widows" has been created for their wives who end up with no information of their husbands' whereabouts. Human right activists estimate the number of disappeared to be over eight thousand, last seen in government detention. The disappeared are believed to be dumped in thousands of mass graves across Kashmir.

The government of India has itself admitted 4000 enforced disappearances.

And there's a lot more available online.

Anyone who supports what India has done in Kashmir is a disgusting human, wouldn't you agree?

That's exactly what I did. I literally just called Mirchandani what she actually is.

I never assumed otherwise.

@Hextro I already said i agree she is shady my point was only on SAT they are nowhere close to unbiased .

How is showing a video of Mirchandani not being able to speak Kashmiri, propaganda? Mirchandani chose to go on a Pakistani channel and talk about Kashmir. Unfortunately for her, an actual Kashmiri showed up to the debate and exposed her larping ways.
SAT is a propaganda website and that has been highlighted to you. I can give you millions of videos from OP India page where Kashmiri's are talking about well they are treated in India. Now that video itself may not be a propaganda as their is nothing to do propaganda about. Whether she can speak proper Kashmiri or not, whether she is muslim, how she dress up or how she spell her name is irrelevant according to me. We only need to discuss the wider point she raised about Malala and about her freedom in Kashmir. You seem to be supressing the main point of discussing and simply character assassinating her.

What a sight, a BJPer in his natural state.
Basically no response

Her not being Kashmiri would be a cause I'd imagine.
She is Kashmiri, born and raised in Srinagar. She is not muslim but that doesn't make her non-Kashmiri

I am not addressing your other points about her name, dress, religion etc as they have been addressed multiple times.

Damn, you've hit rock bottom.

Thanks for opening up this can of worms. Killing civilians in Kashmir and the Indian army(Le terror org) go hand in hand.

As I said earlier, it's primitive to demand Kashmir. The choice should be in the hands of Kashmiris, otherwise, war crimes like these can occur.

PS. I added some extra stuff to my "Indian war crimes in Kashmir" list, just for you.

Let me know which agency and global body has classified them as terrorists. I just listed the list of UN banned Pakistani backed terrorist organization that were operating in Kashmir. Please let us know which organization has called Indian army as terrorists.

Can of worms eh? You should not have done that...LOL

Below are the some of the list of terrorist incidents operated by these Islamist group on innocent Kashmiri's.

I am just giving you data for 3 years only bcoz if I start documenting everything from 1991, either I will get banned here for taking cyber space or it will take me ages

December 24: Two LeT militants, identified as Mudasir Sheikh alias Mavia and his Pakistani associate Tamim, allegedly involved in an attack on a hotel in Srinagar, and a Policeman were killed in a fierce encounter in Dodhipora village of Kulgam District.

December 18: SFs shot dead six militants belonging to LeT outfit in village Saidapora of Sopore locality in Baramulla District.

November 14: In a major infiltration bid foiled by the Army along the LoC in Nowgam sector of Kupwara District, two militants and three Army personnel were killed. Two AK assault rifles and large quantity of ammunition has been recovered from the encounter site. He further mentioned that search operation was going on and the area has been cordoned off.

November 9: SFs foiled a major infiltration bid killing four heavily armed militants in Keran sector of Kupwara District, while two other militants, in injured condition, managed to flee back to PoK. An Army officer said that four heavily armed infiltrators were killed in the encounter inside the Indian Territory.

October 1: SFs killed five militants belonging to HM in Ganderbal District. Ganderbal SP, Shahid Meraj, said that four out of five were identified as Abu Bakar, Abu Khalid, Murtaza and Abdul Gazi. He said that five AK 47 rifles, 15 magazines, 2 UBGLs and scores of bullets were recovered from encounter site.

September 25: A top LeT 'commander' was among two militants killed in an encounter in Handwara forests of Kupwara District. An Army trooper was killed, while two Army troopers, including an officer, were injured in the encounter.

July 5: SFs killed three militants in an encounter in Bungas valley of Kupwara District.

May 10: SFs killed six militants and foiled a major infiltration bid near the LoC in Uri sector of Baramulla District. This is after two years, the infiltrators have used Uri sector for infiltrating into Kashmir.

April 5: Five LeT militants were killed in an encounter with the SFs in the Kramhoora forest area of Handwara in Kupwara District.

March 28: Five LeT militants, including a 'district commander', were killed in two separate encounters with the SFs, one in Panjwani forests and second in a nearby Laribal village, in the Handwara area of Kupwara District.

October 1-2: Four militants were killed as Army foiled an infiltration bid near the LoC in the Keran sector of Kupwara District in north Kashmir. The militants were killed in a gunbattle that lasted for more than 36 hours, an army spokesman said. Army eliminated one more infiltrator near the LoC in the Keran sector of Kupwara District on October 2, taking the number of infiltrators killed in the foiled infiltration bid in Keran sector to five.

September 27: Five militants and three SF personnel, including an Army officer, were killed in an overnight gun battle in Kupwara District.

September 26: Three militants and a Policeman were killed and two SF personnel were injured in an encounter between SFs and the militants in Kralpora forests in the Kupwara District.

August 20: At least 12 militants and a 26-year-old Army officer were killed in a fierce gunfight on the Line of Control (LoC) in Bandipora District on August 20. Defence spokesman Lt. Col. J.S. Brar said it was the eighth infiltration attempt from across the LoC this year and the largest so far. "Today [Saturday] morning around 1 a.m., our alert troops on the Line of Control near Bagtor village in the Gurez Sector of Bandipora district intercepted a group of terrorists trying to infiltrate from the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. They were trying to cross the Kishanganga in a pneumatic boat. At many places, the river is the de facto Line of Control." "This is certainly a new development. The terrorists were also carrying an inflatable five-man dinghy. They were intercepted, and a heavy exchange of gunfire ensued. When they tried to come ashore, six of them were killed and they fell into the river. Six more were killed near the shore. Five AK rifles, one pistol, two boats, 50 assorted grenades, two radio sets, two compasses and one Global Positioning System were recovered till reports last came in," Col. Brar said. In the gunfight, a Lieutenant was killed. "... we lost a gallant officer, Lieutenant Navdeep Singh, besides injury to two of our jawans [soldiers]," he said.

July 30-31: Two Army personnel were killed and three others injured as troops foiled a major infiltration bid by heavily armed militants in Furqiangali of Kupwara sector in Kupwara District on July 30. One of the injured soldier succumbed to injury on July 31.

July 15: SF personnel killed five militants of Pakistan-based LeT, including 'divisional commander' Abu Saqib, 'district commander' Abu Hamaad and 'deputy district commander' Omair, in a day-long gun battle in Kupwara District. While the dead bodies of four militants were recovered from the encounter site, another dead body was believed to be buried under the debris of the house where the encounter took place. A trooper was killed while five Army personnel, including a Captain, were injured in the encounter.

February 8: Army and Police shot dead three top HM militants, including a ‘divisional commander’, in an encounter inside a 60 feet deep nullah at village Manjoosh near Nachlana in the Khari area of Banihal tehsil (revenue unit) in Ramban District. Dead bodies of the slain militants, identified as Abdul Rashid Naik alias Qari Zubair, Nasir Ahmed Naik and Mushtaq Ahmed, were recovered from the nullah. While Qari Zubair was a ‘divisional commander’ of HM’s Pir Panjal Regiment, Nasir was a ‘district commander’ and Mushtaq was a ‘battalion commander’ of the outfit.

November 25: Army and Police killed three Pakistani militants of LeT after a three day long operation at Marha in upper reaches of Sailan in Surankote tehsil (revenue unit) of Poonch District. Official sources said all three militants were killed after daylong heavy exchange of firing with troops. The militants were being searched since evening of November 23. The slain militants included Abu Ujefa, a ‘divisional commander’ of LeT, Abu Ali, the outfit’s in-charge for twin border Districts of Poonch and Rajouri, who was operating for last 15 years and was the longest surviving militant in the two Districts and Abu Ikramat. All three slain militants were Pakistanis affiliated with the LeT outfit, official sources said, adding Abu Ujefa was ‘commanding’ them after his predecessor, Abu Osama was killed. Sources said with the killing of these three militants the strength of LeT, especially in the border Districts of Rajouri and Poonch, has come down to 15. Only 25 to 30 militants were now active in the two Districts.

October 23: Three militants were killed as Army foiled an infiltration bid near the LoC in Uri sector of Baramulla District.

October 21: The Security Forces shot dead three militants of the JeM who were on a mission to target the Army Headquarters of 15 Corps at Badamibagh cantonment and another camp at Haft Chinar in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. This is the first militant attack in Srinagar since January 6 suicide attack by militants in Lal Chowk area of the City.

October 14: Three HM militants, including a self styled ‘battalion commander’ of the Pir Panjal regiment, were killed in an encounter with the SFs in the Shopian District.

October 1: Eight militants and a Policeman were killed in separate encounters in the State.

Army foiled an infiltration bid at Maidan Behak in the Machhil sector near the LoC in Kupwara District and killed five militants.

In addition, three militants and one Special Operation Group (SOG) personnel were killed in an encounter in the Chak-e-Akhal area of Kangan in Ganderbal District. Two other security force personnel and a civilian were injured in the gun fight which was going on till reports last came in.

September 29: A group of three to four LeT militants ambushed an Army patrol at Islampura between Dera Ki Gali (DKG) and Thanna Mandi in Rajouri District in which an Army soldier was injured. In the resultant encounter, all three militants were shot dead by Army and Police.

September 19: Two militants and a trooper were killed in an encounter at Dardpora near Paner in the Bandipora District. A civilian was also killed in the exchange of firing between the two sides, official sources said. One militant was killed in the same District on an unspecified date. The identity and group affiliation of the slain militants could not be ascertained immediately as the operation was still going on.

September 16: Army killed seven militants in two separate gun battles in Pulwama and Bandipora Districts. Five militants were killed in a fierce encounter with SFs in the Dudkalan forests of Tral area in Pulwama District, Defence Spokesman Lt. Colonel J S Brar told reporters. In addition, two more militants were shot near the LoC in the Gurez sector of Bandipora District. The militants were killed in the operation that has been going on since September 5. Although initially Army denied that it had suffered any casualty in the operation, sources on September 16 admitted that two troopers were also killed on the first day of the gun battle. Army has shot dead 30 militants in Kashmir Valley since the beginning of September, sources said, adding, "This includes 15 terrorists killed on the Line of Control and 15 in the hinterland."

September 13: Three militants, believed to be part of a major group of infiltrators, were killed in an encounter with Army in the Bandipora District.

September 8: Army killed seven militants in the ongoing operation in the Gurez sector of Bandipora District near the LoC, taking death toll in the four-day operation to 12.

September 5: Army killed seven militants in two separate operations in areas close to the LoC in Kupwara and Bandipora Districts. One Army trooper was also killed in the operation while another was injured. While four militants were killed in Baktoor area of Gurez sector in Bandipora District, Army troops eliminated three militants in the Hafruda forest area at Vilgam in the Handwara area of Kupwara District. Two Army troopers were injured in initial firing by the militants in Bandipora. One of the injured troopers, Havaldar J B Thapa, later succumbed to injuries. According to intelligence reports, a group of over 20 militants had sneaked into the Valley from Gurez sector last week and SFs have launched massive operations in the forest area of Bandipora District to track them down.

August 30: Army killed three more militants in the failed infiltration bid near the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector of Baramulla District, raising the death toll in the ongoing operation to nine.

August 29: Six militants were killed as Army foiled an infiltration bid near the Line of Control in Uri sector of Baramulla District. Sources said dead bodies of six militants could be seen lying on the ground where the gun battle was in progress, adding, number of the militants in the infiltrating group was around 15.

August 15: Two LeT militants and an Army trooper were killed while an Army Major was injured along with a SPO and a civilian in an encounter at Sheru forests in the Saran Wali area, about four kilometres atop Shahdara Sharief, of Rajouri District. One or two other militants, including Abu Zarar alias Doctor, continued to fight till the reports last came in. Bodies of the two militants killed in the operation were recovered from the forests. An intercept revealed their identity as Sajid Kashmiri and Abu Qamran. Sajid Kashmiri was believed to be a local while Qamran appeared to be a Pakistani. Though, exact identity of both slain militants is yet to be ascertained, sources confirmed that they were part of the LeT outfit which had attacked Army vehicles on August 11.

August 12: Three heavily armed militants were shot dead in an encounter with the Army in the forest area of Bandipora District. Official sources said though identification of the militants would take some time but they were believed to be affiliated with LeT, which has a strong presence in the area.

August 10: Militants attacked a Police post guarding Mohammad Abdullah, a leader of Democratic Party Nationalist, in the Sopore town of Baramulla District, killing all three Policemen on duty. The militants attacked the post at around 11pm (IST) by opening indiscriminate firing on the Police personnel at Yaseen Colony in the Armpora area of Sopore killing all the Policemen on the spot. Though a search operation was launched soon after, the militants managed to escape from the incident site. No militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

July 20: One militant each of the LeT and HuM were believed to be killed in a gun battle with the SFs at Parray-Mohalla in the Hygam area of Sopore town in the Baramulla District. An Army trooper was also killed in the incident.

July 2-3: Four militants were killed as Army foiled an infiltration bid along the LoC in Nowgam sector of Srinagar, a defence spokesperson said on July 3. Troops observed a group of heavily-armed militants along the LoC late in the night of July 2. The intruders were challenged and in the subsequent gun battle, which continued through the night, four militants were killed, the spokesperson added.

June 28: Six armed foreign militants and three Army soldiers were killed in a gun battle that broke out along the LoC in the Kupwara.

May 19: Three HM militants, including self-styled ‘divisional commander’ and ‘district commander’ were killed in an encounter with SFs in the Lassi Daban village of Rajpora in Pulwama District. The slain militants were identified as Latief Tedwa, self styled ‘divisional commander’ for South Kashmir and ‘district commander’ of Pulwama Mohammad Rafiq Bhat. Both the slain militants were locals and residents of nearby Keller area in Shopian District. The identity of the third militant was being ascertained and preliminary reports said he was also a resident of Keller area and was known as Farooq Ahmad Khanday.

May 11: Three HM militants and a trooper were killed in a gun battle between the SFs and the militants in the Ganie Mohalla area of Sanzipora village, 20 kilometres from Handwara town in Kupwara.

May 7: Seven LeT militants and two Army personnel were killed in an over 24-hour gunfight, ending in the evening in the Shiekhpora forested area of Rafiabad in the Baramulla District, Police said.

April 2: Four more Pakistani militants of the LeT and an Army trooper were killed in another encounter with Army and Police at Sadda Darkeri forests in the Kalakote area of Rajouri District during day long gun battle.

With this ended the nearly seven-day-long battle between LeT militants and SF in Rajouri District. In all, 16 militants, militants, 15 of them Pakistanis, and five SF personnel died.

April 1: The Security Forces shot dead six top LeT militants, including five Pakistanis and a local, after an exchange of fire at Khabra forests near village Raa Bagla in the Taryath area of Rajouri District.

March 30 : Five militants, including four of LeT outfit, and four SF personnel were killed in two separate encounters in the Rajouri District.

March 27 : Army shot dead five militants, who were part of the infiltrating bid, near Line of Control (LoC) in Kupwara District.

March 26 : A militant was killed in a gun battle with the Army near Hanuman post along the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector of Kupwara District in Kashmir valley, taking death toll of the militants in the ongoing operation to three.

March 16 : Three civilians and three SF personnel were killed and eight others, including three SF personnel, injured by militants in the Srinagar and Baramulla Districts .

March 4: Four top HM militants and an Army officer, Captain Deepak Sharma, were killed during an encounter that lasted over 30 hours in the Dadsara village near Tral in Pulwama District.

February 23: Five top militants and three SF personnel, including an Army officer, were killed and three soldiers injured in a fierce 18-hour gun battle between the SFs and militants in the Sopore town of Baramulla District.

February 4: SFs shot dead three top ‘commanders’ of the Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI) militant outfit, identified as Feroz Ahmed Mengnu (code name Dawood), a ‘supreme commander’ of HuJI and his two ‘deputy commanders’ Nazir Ahmed (code name Abu Furqan) and Mohammad Ishaq, in an encounter in Chichha hills in Kishtwar District. An Army trooper, Ravi Kant of 11 Rashtriya Rifles, was also killed in the encounter while a woman, identified as Haneefa Begum alias Babli, reportedly married to Dawood and actively working for HuJI outfit, was arrested.

January 14: Two self-styled ‘commanders’ of the HM outfit active in Reasi, Rajouri and South Kashmir, and an Army trooper were killed during a 15 hour long encounter in Kulgam District. The militants were identified as Adil Pathan and Khalid Hussain alias Tahir Inquilabi, both residents of Rajouri.

January 6-7: Suicide attack by LeT militants at Lal Chowk in Srinagar on January 6. The target was a CRPF camp but militants took refuge in Punjab hotel across the road when retaliated by SFs. Both the holed up militants were killed in a 22- hour gun battle. A Policeman and a civilian were also killed and at least 12 persons including three CRPF personnel and a photo-journalist were injured in the incident. While one terrorist was identified as Qari, a Pakistani national, the other one was named as Usman from Sopore.

Just bcoz some 2 rupee congressi trolls decided to create meme's when Modi & Meloni were taking selfies during COP 28 meeting in Dubai does not mean any love story was conjuring between them. Shameful thing to say for a 74 year old man who works tirelessly for the country. You are either watching too much Bollywood movies or listening to RaGa's rally speeches.

No one is obsessed with Gandhis. @Varun mentioned that BJP loves the validation from white people...so I simply asked who is Sonia Gandhi? Why was our ex PM used to stand with folded hands infront of her?

View attachment 142397
Why do you think I care about Sonia Gandhi. Have you seen a single post in favor of her from me?

I don't think I've actually seen any proper Gandhi/Congress supporters on this forum, it makes you wonder why the Modi lovers on here keep talking about that dynasty. Very strange.

SAT is a propaganda website and that has been highlighted to you. I can give you millions of videos from OP India page where Kashmiri's are talking about well they are treated in India.

Do you think the opposite isn't true? This is what I meant when I said your political ideology is extremely limited. Stuck up on the SAT but not on the fact that the lady can't speak Kashmiri.

Talk about selective outrage.

Now that video itself may not be a propaganda as their is nothing to do propaganda about. Whether she can speak proper Kashmiri or not, whether she is muslim, how she dress up or how she spell her name is irrelevant according to me.

When you larp as someone you're not, it doesn't mean you actually become them. You seem to be having trouble accepting that fact.

Your origins become relevant when you attempt to represent those who are different from you. It's akin to stealing the voices of the oppressed.

She is Kashmiri, born and raised in Srinagar. She is not muslim but that doesn't make her non-Kashmiri

It has been made clear that she isn't Kashmiri. Refer to my previous comments. I'm not gonna accept your delusions as reality, especially since those delusions are the direct result of extreme bias and devoid of facts.

The extent you've gone to try to justify this fraud is embarrassing. Some introspection on your part would be appreciated.

Let me know which agency and global body has classified them as terrorists. I just listed the list of UN banned Pakistani backed terrorist organization that were operating in Kashmir. Please let us know which organization has called Indian army as terrorists.

As per the definition.

Terrorist - "A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

The Indian forces in Kashmir fit the definition perfectly. I can see why you'd want an arbitrary definition as opposed to the literal definition given your moral standards.

Says a lot about a person.

Can of worms eh? You should not have done that...LOL

Why? Are you gonna add to my list of "Indian war crimes in Kashmir"?

Below are the some of the list of terrorist incidents operated by these Islamist group on innocent Kashmiri's.

You've got your caption wrong. Nearly every incident you're referring to involves the Indian Terror force and militants killing each other.

Notice how I put priority on the civilian toll in my "Indian war crimes in Kashmir" list. Whereas you blindly copy-pasted these lines without reading or understanding them. Shows a lack of care about civilian lives.

I'm aware of the numbers on the other side as well. The families of Indian soldiers have been getting attacked for as long as one can remember, which is unfortunate since I consider the non-combatant Indians in Kashmir to be civilians. They might be non-locals, but that's no reason to attack them.

With that said, the death and destruction faced by non-Muslim, non-local residents pales in comparison to what the Muslim Kashmiris have suffered at the hands of a large number of blood-trusty monsters. That's an apt description.

I am just giving you data for 3 years only bcoz if I start documenting everything from 1991.

Stop fooling around. You couldn't get a 3 year documentation of the events right and you're acting like someone is stopping you from exposing yourself more.

You saw me post facts and figures, and you resorted to doing the same without any nuance or logic. I purposefully chose 3rd party organizations as references to remove bias, meaning I left out reliable sources from Pakistan who did investigations of their own. I also chose to display plain numbers as opposed to singular events. The only exception was massacres where the number of people killed reached upwards of 100, thus warranted mentions.

Take this as an example -

A study in 2005 by Médecins Sans Frontières concluded that the rate of sexual violence against Kashmiri women was one of the highest among the world's conflict zones, “Sexual violence has been routinely perpetrated on Kashmiri women, with 11.6% of respondents saying they were victims of sexual abuse,

I chose to highlight studies and reports as opposed to isolated incidents because this is how we can get a better understanding of the conflict.

Do you think the opposite isn't true? This is what I meant when I said your political ideology is extremely limited. Stuck up on the SAT but not on the fact that the lady can't speak Kashmiri.

Talk about selective outrage.
And your political ideology isn't limited? LOL. You are going after her dress, language, religion etc but refuse to discuss on the topic she is raising about Malala and how she is free in Kashmir shows your selective outrage

When you larp as someone you're not, it doesn't mean you actually become them. You seem to be having trouble accepting that fact.

Your origins become relevant when you attempt to represent those who are different from you. It's akin to stealing the voices of the oppressed.
Yana Mir is a journalist from Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. Not sure why you keep on saying she is not one of them.

Who is this them you keep referring to?

She is not a muslim but that doesn't make him a non-Kashmiri. It appears to me that this simple logic you are not able to grasp.

As per the definition.

Terrorist - "A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

The Indian forces in Kashmir fit the definition perfectly. I can see why you'd want an arbitrary definition as opposed to the literal definition given your moral standards.

Says a lot about a person.

Thank you for the definition. Based on that same definition, United Nations have banned multiple Pakistani backed Islamic militant group as terror organizations as listed in my previous thread.

Please let us know which international body has called Indian army terrorists. I understand it is your dream to call Indian army as terrorist outfit but don't pass your judgement as others.

You've got your caption wrong. Nearly every incident you're referring to involves the Indian Terror force and militants killing each other.

Notice how I put priority on the civilian toll in my "Indian war crimes in Kashmir" list. Whereas you blindly copy-pasted these lines without reading or understanding them. Shows a lack of care about civilian lives.

I'm aware of the numbers on the other side as well. The families of Indian soldiers have been getting attacked for as long as one can remember, which is unfortunate since I consider the non-combatant Indians in Kashmir to be civilians. They might be non-locals, but that's no reason to attack them.

With that said, the death and destruction faced by non-Muslim, non-local residents pales in comparison to what the Muslim Kashmiris have suffered at the hands of a large number of blood-trusty monsters. That's an apt description.

Jammu & Kashmir is an Indian state. It is the job of army to protect the land belong to India form insurgents.

Army is not stupid to go into a proxy war and kill innocent people minding their own business.

If you pick arm against the army or pelt stones at them, you will get killed. I am sure there are many innocents who gets killed in the process too and I have total sympathy for them. However, if you have leaders like Burhan Wani and openly declare war against army, they will not garland you with flowers isn't it? They will kill you and that is exactly what army is there for. Now if you behave and become a good person, why would army attack you?

Lets look at it objectively:

Pre Article 370 removal by ruling BJP govt -

Cross-border terrorism has been rampant in the Kashmir Valley of Jammu & Kashmir State since 1989, leading to massive socio-economic downswing, which will take enormous amount of time to resurrect. It has not only led to a social and economic decline but disturbed the ecological balance as well.

The conflict has affected all important sources of livelihood of local populace such as agriculture, horticulture, tourism and other industries, with many traders having to shift their trading centers from the Valley to other parts of the country and few others forced to look for an alternative source of income to survive the economic crisis.

Education is also massively affected due to terrorism. Schools shut down for months because of hartals and curfews, leading to loss of class time. Many of the government schools that cater to children who cannot afford private schools, have been burned down by terrorists.

In 2015 for example, the Jammu & Kashmir administration closed 3,000 ‘surplus’ schools, where teachers outnumbered students. In eight districts, including Srinagar, Kargil and Jammu, there were 127 schools with teachers but no student enrolment. Not only is the curriculum followed by the Jammu & Kashmir State Board of Education outdated but it also lacks the strength to expose the learner to threads like communal harmony, religious and cultural diversity.

All of the above is only and only due to cross border terrorism eminated from across the border which kept Kashmiri's backwards.

VS

Post the 5th Aug 2019 -

Security situation has improved massively in the state.

Indian economy is flourishing and Indian govt is pumping money for the development of the state with more schools and hospitals opening. Investment project of 25 crore is approved by UT while proposal to tune over 80 thousand crore are in process.

Nearly 18,000 kanals (2250 acres) of land, as against a total 39,022 kanals (4877 acres) sought for setting up key units, has already been allotted across both Jammu and Kashmir divisions.

With an increasing footfall of domestic and foreign visitors, tourism in J&K is scaling new heights, making the Union Territory (UT) one of top destinations in the country.

Last year the UT received 1.88 crore tourists, a high enough number for any region, but the administration expects that the arrivals will breach the two crore-mark this year.

There are no takers for strike calls imposed by separatists and militants in Kashmir anymore as the common man has started to reap the dividends of peace.

I know which one I will choose.

I am also confident which one my fellow Kashmiri's will choose. It will take sometime obviously for the brainwashing to go away but t will happen sooner or later.

It is clear you would not want to see development in Jammu & Kashmir and want the state to remain in anarchy where people fighting over religion, pelting stones etc. but how many more years brother?

Take it from me, give it 10 years more (give and take), every Kashmiri will consider them proud Indians.

I have sympathy for you.

I don't think I've actually seen any proper Gandhi/Congress supporters on this forum, it makes you wonder why the Modi lovers on here keep talking about that dynasty. Very strange.
This I agree with..

Dynasty credentials from India are only evaluated on a Pakistani forum, as supposedly there are no Gandhi/Congress supporters on this forum, Modi supporters should not talk about the Italian opposition from India...

Very Strange...

You forgot the India-wide tradition of greeting others with Asalam u A'laikum. Don't let your religious beliefs stop you from honoring your home country's traditions.

Even our Hindu friend Yana knows this.

Since it's extended to non-Muslims as well, you should have no problem using it on a forum. Gotta keep those traditions alive, am I right?

You are the one who bestowed this knowledge upon me.

And your political ideology isn't limited? LOL. You are going after her dress, language, religion etc but refuse to discuss on the topic she is raising about Malala and how she is free in Kashmir shows your selective outrage

I question why I'm even engaging with given your level. You don't know what political ideology means, do you? If you did you wouldn't correlate it with your "local clothing" lie.

Can we assume you've run out of your lame talking points? There's no other reason why you'd resort to repeating what I'm saying.

Yana Mir is a journalist from Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. Not sure why you keep on saying she is not one of them.

Delusion is a hell of a drug.

Keep coping.

Who is this them you keep referring to?

She is not a muslim but that doesn't make him a non-Kashmiri. It appears to me that this simple logic you are not able to grasp.

Are we talking about logic now? After all those mental gymnastics?

Thank you for the definition. Based on that same definition, United Nations have banned multiple Pakistani backed Islamic militant group as terror organizations as listed in my previous thread.

They might as well fit the definition, as does the Indian military in Kashmir. Both things can be true at the same time.

I know this concept might be hard to grasp seeing as how you see the world as black and white.

Please let us know which international body has called Indian army terrorists. I understand it is your dream to call Indian army as terrorist outfit but don't pass your judgement as others.

What we're seeing here is a professional denialist in action. It can't be a dream if it's the objective reality.

Are the words I'm using too hard for you to understand? Let me know if you're having trouble keeping up. I'll babify them for you, uncle.

Jammu & Kashmir is an Indian state. It is the job of army to protect the land belong to India form insurgents.

Do you mean locals? Le, the people that live on the land they consider occupied.

Army is not stupid to go into a proxy war and kill innocent people minding their own business.

Is that why the SA rate in Kashmir is 11%? Is that why thousands of people were found dead in mass graves?

They'd never hurt innocents, right?

If you pick arm against the army or pelt stones at them, you will get killed. I am sure there are many innocents who gets killed in the process too and I have total sympathy for them. However, if you have leaders like Burhan Wani and openly declare war against army, they will not garland you with flowers isn't it? They will kill you and that is exactly what army is there for. Now if you behave and become a good person, why would army attack you?

What's a good person? Someone who agrees with you?

I wonder why someone would risk their life and limb fighting against a military force. They must be some random troublemakers, am I right? Surely they weren't terrorised their entire life.

The way you see oppressed people is very icky.

Lets look at it objectively:

You're not built that way bud.

Not only is the curriculum followed by the Jammu & Kashmir State Board of Education outdated but it also lacks the strength to expose the learner to threads like communal harmony, religious and cultural diversity.

So the Indian government has started an indoctrination campaign? Are they gonna include the massacres the boogeyman has committed in Kashmir?

Post the 5th Aug 2019 -

Security situation has improved massively in the state.

According to Amnesty International December 11, 2023 - "Amnesty International has documented the continued repression of rights in Jammu & Kashmir since the change in status of the region in 2019 through abrogation of Article 370 and has called for the Indian government to end the use of unlawful measures and unjust barriers impeding the exercise of various human rights in the region."

I'm guessing you don't consider Amnesty to be reputable given your fascist tendencies.

Nearly 18,000 kanals (2250 acres) of land, as against a total 39,022 kanals (4877 acres) sought for setting up key units, has already been allotted across both Jammu and Kashmir divisions.

It's interesting that you bring this up. The article you copied this from mentions the following, "Revocation of Article 370 ended all the provisions that prevented outsiders from buying immovable property in the Himalayan region.". This begs the question.

Are you guys trying to change the demographic build of Kashmir by bringing in randos from mainland India?

I know which one I will choose.

Given that you are on the oppressor's side, you'd pick the option that limits the freedom of Kashmiris. Easy to do when you're not the one under fire.

I am also confident which one my fellow Kashmiri's will choose.

What do you mean by "my fellow Kashmiris"? "My fellow" refers to people who are in the same situation as you. It is usually used to refer to people of the same ethnic group. Don't tell me you're gonna pull a Mirchandani and start larping as a Kashmiri as well. Are you gonna shorten your name to Raj? Don't forget to wipe your past internet presence like Mirchandani did if you're gonna go down the same path as her.

All jokes aside, hopefully, you misspoke.

Take it from me, give it 10 years more (give and take), every Kashmiri will consider them proud Indians.

Take it from who? A random Bihari who has nothing to do with the region? You should have some credentials before saying "Take it from me". Like, who are you, dude?

It is clear you would not want to see development in Jammu & Kashmir and want the state to remain in anarchy where people fighting over religion, pelting stones etc. but how many more years brother?

How many times do I have to repeat the same things over and over again for you to start understanding them? My solution is a democratic one where the power is handed to the Kashmiris and they can choose what they want to do with their land. An election where they have the choice to be independent or join any of their neighbors. If actual Kashmiris choose India, I have no problem with that. See, not everything has to be fascist or authoritarian.

I question why I'm even engaging with given your level. You don't know what political ideology means, do you? If you did you wouldn't correlate it with your "local clothing" lie.

Can we assume you've run out of your lame talking points? There's no other reason why you'd resort to repeating what I'm saying.

LOL...whenever you are unable to answer anything, you are coming up with these one liners about engaging with my level, how I don't know anything, how my posts are lame etc etc. I told you multiple times, pardon the imperfectness in me and talk about the topic in hand. Not sure why you running out from the actual topic of this lady speaking about her freedom in Kashmir and how she need not run away like Malala.
Are we talking about logic now? After all those mental gymnastics?
Mental Gymnastic by who? I am simply debating with you like we do in a forum. That is what forum's are for I guess?

What we're seeing here is a professional denialist in action. It can't be a dream if it's the objective reality.

Are the words I'm using too hard for you to understand? Let me know if you're having trouble keeping up. I'll babify them for you, uncle.
Again personal attacks...not sure how can I respond to it.

Do you mean locals? Le, the people that live on the land they consider occupied.
No I meant cross border insurgents emanating from Pakistan. It is a well known fact that the separatist movement in Kashmir is backed by non state actors from across the border simply bcoz Pakistan couldn't beat India in conventional wars. They tried to take Kashmir by fighting 4 battles and lost all of them. So this separatist movement was backed by creating insurgency in the state. Indian army has all the right to protect the state and kill anyone that pick arms against the nation.

Is that why the SA rate in Kashmir is 11%? Is that why thousands of people were found dead in mass graves?

They'd never hurt innocents, right?
In a war like scenario civilians do get hurt. We are witnessing it in Gaza and Ukraine as well. Hence the war is not an ideal solution for anyone. However, army simply don't go and shoot a random person bcoz he don't like his or her face. When you pick up arms against the army, throw stones at them, create ruckus in the state, take law in the hand...army will take action. In the process people will die, including some innocent ones. It is unfortunate but that is the perk of war.

What's a good person? Someone who agrees with you?

I wonder why someone would risk their life and limb fighting against a military force. They must be some random troublemakers, am I right? Surely they weren't terrorised their entire life.

The way you see oppressed people is very icky.
If you do terrorism in the state...Army will terrorise you back. I would not call it oppression. There is no point in crying victim. If you want to pick arms against the army and try to have a separatist movement based on violence, some of it will hit you back too.

I'm guessing you don't consider Amnesty to be reputable given your fascist tendencies.

Amnesty International? The one who got caught red handed during Indian farmers protest of spreading fake news?

Sure.
Are you guys trying to change the demographic build of Kashmir by bringing in randos from mainland India?
Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Laddkah are mainland India directly controlled from New Delhi

Article 370 prohibited Indians living outside the state from buying land & properties there.

After the removal of that controversial bill...any Indian from any religion or state can move there.

I would call it assimilation and not changing demographics. However, if you want to call the later, so be it.

Given that you are on the oppressor's side, you'd pick the option that limits the freedom of Kashmiris. Easy to do when you're not the one under fire.
Funny you say that bcoz the entire premise of this thread is about a Kashmiri journalist in the British Parliament talking about her freedom in Kashmir.

However, a Pakistani poster knows about the limited freedom of Kashmiri's sitting outside.

BTW, what you call as oppression...I see it as taking it back what is rightfully ours.

Take it from who? A random Bihari who has nothing to do with the region? You should have some credentials before saying "Take it from me". Like, who are you, dude?

Hahahah...true colours coming out.

I simply don't understand what my religion or this lady's religion got to do anything with it.

I respect all religion...there are more Muslim's in India than even in Pakistan.

However, I am amazed that in 2024 you still believe Kashmir should only belong to muslims. This kind of rotten mindset is the reason why there is an emergence of right wing support in India. Muslims can live everywhere in India with equal rights but Kashmir must be exclusive for Muslim's. Why? Who made that rulling? Why can't non muslims live in the valley peacefully along with muslims like they do in other states of India?

Listen get out of these medieval mindset. I assume you live in the west and honestly feel sorry for such kind of extremist mindset that you have.

However, I am glad you are saying it openly. Hope my liberal Indian posters are reading it who all gangs up on me when I say India should be hindu rastra to save themselves from extremist mindset like the one you are displaying here.

Anyway, if you are out of your delusions, let me repeat - Give it just 10 years time and Kashmiri people will despise people like yourselves (with respect).

Look most human beings want to live a good & normal life, in a vibrant developing nation and under equal rights. For far too long these Kashmiri's have been brain washed but everything is changing now.

Remember Rajdeep's golden words, come 2034...they would probably laugh at you guys and your mindset or will consider Pakistan as a enemy nation just how Afghans do now. Pls don't call them then that 'Namak' word as you use for Afghanistan people now. Its all cyclic bud.

Ever wonder why you only have some fake Kashmiri stooges like this woman in the news while Kashmiri Pandits have vanished from the narrative. When was the last time you heard Godi media or a bhakt talking about the Pandits?

The Congress deserve criticism in several areas but one aspect stands out - their ability to publicize what they actually do is extremely poor. Their PR is almost nonexistent. And maybe that's why, the beneficiaries don't realize what they have until something worse comes along.

The Congress deserve criticism in several areas but one aspect stands out - their ability to publicize what they actually do is extremely poor. Their PR is almost nonexistent. And maybe that's why, the beneficiaries don't realize what they have until something worse comes along.
Opposite. They are masters at PR. Most people still credit Congress for 1991 forced reforms instead of asking why the country was going bankrupt when it had been ruled by one single family minus two years. They even call those reforms some brainchild. And some calling RaGa a martyr. All PR success. Many millenials think congress was that liberal and secular force that defined the idea of India, when it has been anything but secular, trying to appease muslim right wing and hindu right wing in turns. Implementing draconian laws. Meddling with constitution's fundamental rights.

And some think they were on the forefront of the freedom struggle. When in fact, they were the last to ask for freedom and opposed those who asked for freedom.

Congress have been masters at propaganda and PR in their favour. The idea of congress must die.

Opposite. They are masters at PR.
Referring to recent Congress. Never was a Congress supporter or even interested in them prior to around 2015.

And some calling RaGa a martyr.

lol who does. I'd be surprised if someone actually does. Don't see how he is a martyr, but he certainly has the kind of guts lacking in Modi and most of the top BJP leadership or their bhakts. It's not just about being the only guy consistently targeting Modi and Adani, two of the most powerful today, but just the fact that he freely goes out into crowds having had two assassinations in his family.

I think he is a decent human being compared to Modi who is a total sociopath. His connect with the poor and rural is natural and people feel comfortable in his presence unlike Modi. Basically, I see Rahulg as the only one who can dismount Modi. He might not even become PM should the Congress and friends win. But that's the only thing I truly care about. Modi must go. Can't stand the guy.

They even call those reforms some brainchild. And some calling RaGa a martyr. All PR success. Many millenials think congress was that liberal and secular force that defined the idea of India, when it has been anything but secular, trying to appease muslim right wing and hindu right wing in turns. Implementing draconian laws. Meddling with constitution's fundamental rights.
I've said this before that the Congress has done nothing much for the Muslims. They were just snotty elitists with enough decency left in them to not push their personal biases ahead of some basic principles.

The idea of congress must die.
At its very core, the idea of the Congress is the idea of thousands of years of this region that we call India. If you don't see that now, you will some day.

lol who does. I'd be surprised if someone actually does. Don't see how he is a martyr, but he certainly has the kind of guts lacking in Modi and most of the top BJP leadership or their bhakts. It's not just about being the only guy consistently targeting Modi and Adani, two of the most powerful today, but just the fact that he freely goes out into crowds having had two assassinations in his family.
By RaGa, he was referring to Rajiv Gandhi.

At its very core, the idea of the Congress is the idea of thousands of years of this region that we call India. If you don't see that now, you will some day.

Smiles. Idea of Congress is the idea of India since 1947 ( or maybe 1929 when for the first time they asked for full independence). The idea of congress is to make hindus forget their roots and denying the thousands years of history. The idea of congress is not even secularism, it is syncretism. The idea of congress is the idea of mohandas and nehru. The idea of congress is a party which was the last to demand freedom, and even then maintained very good relations with their so called oppressors. Mohandas even saying that no indian has cooperated most with the british than him, and would sign his letters as your obedient servant. Mohandas was the farukh abdullah of india. Imagine abdullah becoming father of the nation in the alternate universe where kashmir secedes. The idea of congress is to guilt trip hindus, like mohandas did during moplah massacres, where he said hindus missed a chance to show non violence, and should have willingly allowed themsves to be killed if muslims wanted to kill them. When even the muslim leaders were condemning the muslims actions in moplah.

India is not free till this mohandas is venerated. Nehru, can still be accepted. He was a brown sahib, but not anywhere as disgusting as mohandas.

Congress must die for India to rise.

Thanks god ….. Gandhi was killed timely by Nathuram, otherwise India would have lost area/region upto Delhi
it was not timely. timely would have been in south africa.

Partition was inevitable, we should not blame mohandas for it. In fact it was necessary too. The most damage mohandas did was to the hindu civilization, by making them pacifists at the cost of their own existence. Polluting their religion by changing the Raghupati raghav song. And to democracy itself, by glamorising hunger strike and similar tantrums when votes didn't go according to his wish. Congress has carried forward this conversion of hindus to sickulars.

Is she a hindu or is she not? What is so difficult to answer on this issue?
Jana Mir is a Kashmiri muslim.
Do the Pakistanis who claim she is Hindu have evidence to prove it?
And she has been active on social media criticising Pakistan very heavily for years now. Why bring this allegation that she is hindu only now, after she had her say in the British parliament? Where was everyone sleeping all these years?

Jana Mir is a Kashmiri muslim.
Do the Pakistanis who claim she is Hindu have evidence to prove it?
And she has been active on social media criticising Pakistan very heavily for years now. Why bring this allegation that she is hindu only now, after she had her say in the British parliament? Where was everyone sleeping all these years?
The 'allegations' have been around for a number of years.

Before I reply to the latest hot manure you've posted, I must admit to something... I've been leading you on a bit...

Yana Mir is not a muslim and a Sindhi but that doesn't make her a non-Kashmiri. Personal attacks on Yana Mir and frantic attempts to discredit her proves that her words were very hard hitting. Full Support to her.
Who cares if she says wassalam walikum? She is from Kashmir and many non muslim says Salaam as well. Many non muslims I know says Inshallah in India as well. These are more cultural than religious. However, you are upset why she said Salaam walikum...so she may be on BJPs payroll.
She is not a muslim but that doesn't make him a non-Kashmiri. It appears to me that this simple logic you are not able to grasp.(Lol)
However, I am amazed that in 2024 you still believe Kashmir should only belong to muslims.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 121529.png

"I am an Indian Muslim"

Le, Muslim presenting a temple to someone on the lower end of the Israeli command. I forgot, Yana is a Hindu, right? Surely I didn't know this information beforehand and I definitely wasn't leading you on.

You must admit, you brought this on yourself. I didn't think you'd keep pushing the narrative that she isn't pretending to be Muslim. I mean, you started to justify her repeatedly using Islamic phrases and wearing Islamic clothing(Hijab).

its a local Kashmiri attire called Phiran. She was in London to speak about Kashmir...so that is the reason she choose to wear her traditional dress.

Well, the shirt she wearing in the pic above doesn't look very native, in fact, it looks exactly like what I claimed it was, a sweater.

Some signature Yana journalism for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy it, since you're the target base for this kind of content.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 141612.png

Are gonna like or retweet?

It takes two seconds to figure out that this lady is a grifter and not a good one at that since she's trolling for engagement.

Not sure why you running out from the actual topic of this lady speaking about her freedom in Kashmir

Don't worry bud, that's been addressed.

Mental Gymnastic by who? I am simply debating with you like we do in a forum. That is what forum's are for I guess?

What's her religion? Scratch that, where's the ethnic wear, lol.

The real question is, how many lies of her's are you gonna try to justify? You don't have to drop to this level to support her, dude.
It's gotten weird at this point.

Again personal attacks...not sure how can I respond to it.

No I meant cross border insurgents emanating from Pakistan. It is a well known fact that the separatist movement in Kashmir is backed by non state actors from across the border simply bcoz Pakistan couldn't beat India in conventional wars. They tried to take Kashmir by fighting 4 battles and lost all of them. So this separatist movement was backed by creating insurgency in the state. Indian army has all the right to protect the state and kill anyone that pick arms against the nation.

So are you insinuating that there are few to no IOK insurgents that are of local origin? The primary source of trouble for India's terror force seems to be local.

In a war like scenario civilians do get hurt. We are witnessing it in Gaza and Ukraine as well. Hence the war is not an ideal solution for anyone. However, army simply don't go and shoot a random person bcoz he don't like his or her face.

That's unfortunate to hear. Don't you think the 11% figure is abnormally high tho? These criteria for those stats aren't some mere catcalling(which is also horrendous in its own right), it's SA. If you look at the suicide rates in IOK, the rates for women are considerably higher than those of men, this is a statistical anomaly since the opposite seems to be the norm in most countries. One would have to assume that foul play must be involved.

When you pick up arms against the army, throw stones at them, create ruckus in the state, take law in the hand...army will take action. In the process people will die, including some innocent ones. It is unfortunate but that is the perk of war.

The justification a Kashmir would use would go something like "you can't take over our land and expect us to be ok with it", or something along those lines. When people resort to violent uprising, the oppressor must do introspection and change their ways. That a peaceful and civilized nation would behave. That's why I'm sure you're calling for that approach and not one of chaos and destruction.

If you do terrorism in the state...Army will terrorise you back. I would not call it oppression. There is no point in crying victim. If you want to pick arms against the army and try to have a separatist movement based on violence, some of it will hit you back too.

Didn't you read some of the paragraphs I wrote in one of my previous comments?

Amnesty International? The one who got caught red handed during Indian farmers protest of spreading fake news?

Sure.

Don't worry, I already assumed that the internationally renowned Amnesty wouldn't fit Rajdeep's lofty standards.

Article 370 prohibited Indians living outside the state from buying land & properties there.

After the removal of that controversial bill...any Indian from any religion or state can move there.

I would call it assimilation and not changing demographics. However, if you want to call the later, so be it.

"NEW DELHI: An alliance of Kashmiri political parties said on Monday that the inclusion of non-locals in the region’s voter list was an attempt at “electoral demographic change,” after India’s election commission allowed troops stationed in Kashmir to cast votes in local legislative polls."

That's what normal people call "changing the demographics".
Funny you say that bcoz the entire premise of this thread is about a Kashmiri journalist in the British Parliament talking about her freedom in Kashmir.

Oh, so you're still confused about her origins.

BTW, what you call as oppression...I see it as taking it back what is rightfully ours.

Hahahah...true colours coming out.

Did you forget your own words?

I simply don't understand what my religion or this lady's religion got to do anything with it.

I respect all religion...there are more Muslim's in India than even in Pakistan.

Lol, you might want to look that up again bud. Pak has more Muslims than Ind.

However, I am amazed that in 2024 you still believe Kashmir should only belong to muslims. This kind of rotten mindset is the reason why there is an emergence of right wing support in India. Muslims can live everywhere in India with equal rights but Kashmir must be exclusive for Muslim's. Why? Who made that rulling? Why can't non muslims live in the valley peacefully along with muslims like they do in other states of India?

Please tell me where I mentioned the highlighted part. Never once have I said that Kashmir belongs only to local Muslims and not locals from other religions.

Listen get out of these medieval mindset. I assume you live in the west and honestly feel sorry for such kind of extremist mindset that you have.
Source?

Screenshot 2024-02-28 133333.png

I'm guessing this is one of the many expert Rajdeep predictions. No, I don't live in the West.

However, I am glad you are saying it openly. Hope my liberal Indian posters are reading it who all gangs up on me when I say India should be hindu rastra to save themselves from extremist mindset like the one you are displaying here.

Say what openly, facts?

You keep bringing up "Congress", and "liberal Indians", I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't care about either of those. Stop trying to squeeze your country's ideological conflicts into this discussion.

Anyway, if you are out of your delusions, let me repeat - Give it just 10 years time and Kashmiri people will despise people like yourselves (with respect).
Remember Rajdeep's golden words, come 2034...they would probably laugh at you guys and your mindset or will consider Pakistan as a enemy nation

"Rajdeep's golden words" lol, that's funny. Also, wishful thinking.

The reason Yana's character exists is because Kashmiris aren't fond of right-wingers such as yourself. So it's pretty ironic that you trying to turn that on me.

I'll admit that I've only met a couple of Kashmiris in my life, but I've gotten along with them very well. I don't see how that would change in my lifetime.

will consider Pakistan as a enemy nation just how Afghans do now. Pls don't call them then that 'Namak' word as you use for Afghanistan people now. Its all cyclic bud.

Why would I do that? This might come as a surprise to you but, I've got quite a few Afghan friends and I get along with them just fine.

I'm pro-refugee as well, despite that position going against PDMs.

So many assumptions, yet so few facts.

There are too many personal insults in this post. I am surprised it was allowed to stay without edit.

Care to pinpoint something, bud?

Le, Muslim presenting a temple to someone on the lower end of the Israeli command. I forgot, Yana is a Hindu, right? Surely I didn't know this information beforehand and I definitely wasn't leading you on.

You must admit, you brought this on yourself. I didn't think you'd keep pushing the narrative that she isn't pretending to be Muslim. I mean, you started to justify her repeatedly using Islamic phrases and wearing Islamic clothing(Hijab). Do you remember the lie you were uttering about her "native dress"?
Oh dear...You keep on bringing her religion & hijab etc,We both don't know her personally or her background, unless you are saying you know her or meet her somewhere. So whether she is a muslim, hindu, convert or what is her background is irrelevant to this discussion. The only reason you are going after her background and character assassinating her bcoz you didn't like what she said in UK Parliament. So trying every avenue to dig her personal life to discredit the fact that she said she is free in Kashmir and don't have to run away fearing her life from Islamic extremists like Malala. Basically you don't want to hear that Kashmiri's consider themselves free and anyone who does is a BJP propagandist. I also gave you the example of Shehla Rashid, a muslim lady and you even discredit her opinion.

Well, the shirt she wearing in the pic above doesn't look very native, in fact, it looks exactly like what I claimed it was, a sweater.

Some signature Yana journalism for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy it, since you're the target base for this kind of content.
T-shirt? Sweater she is wearing? :uakmal

What are you even doing dude with these juvenile arguments?

Exactly what did you claim looking at her sweater that she is a non Kashmiri, in BJP Payroll and lying in British parliament? Did you learn that from SAT_TV as well? :klopp

Don't worry bud, that's been addressed.
Taking short cut now?

What's her religion? Scratch that, where's the ethnic wear, lol.

The real question is, how many lies of her's are you gonna try to justify? You don't have to drop to this level to support her, dude. Can't you see that this is a losing battle?
Again religion & dress?

I didn't even knew who this lady was before seeing this thread or watching the video posted in OP. So I don't care what is her personal life but I totally endorse and support the things she is saying the 2 min video.

As an individual Kashmiri women are free in India and they don't have to run away fearing their lives from Islamic terrorism like Malala did. Its a fact and no one can denies it. If I am convinced on something...I tend to defend it.

So are you insinuating that there are few to no IOK insurgents that are of local origin? The primary source of trouble for India's terror force seems to be local.
The primary source of trouble in Kashmir is Pak sponsored terrorists and insurgent groups who brainwashes innocent kashmiri youths to pick up arms against Indian Amry. Also the families of Mufti's and Abdullah's are to be blamed as well. However, those are history and all changed since the Article 370 is removed. Are you not aware of it yet? LOL

That's unfortunate to hear. Don't you think the 11% figure is abnormally high tho? These criteria for those stats aren't some mere catcalling(which is also horrendous in its own right), it's SA. If you look at the suicide rates in IOK, the rates for women are considerably higher than those of men, this is a statistical anomaly since the opposite seems to be the norm in most countries. One would have to assume that foul play must be involved.
Any suicide or killings are unfortunate...what is there to even discuss dude. Any death, be it Kashmiri or Indian army is unfortunate and should not happen. However, for it to not happen in future we need to first understand why it did happen. As I mentioned previously, Army is not stupid or jobless to randomly go around and kill people. It is also not a hatred for muslims. Why don't the army then go around and kill the muslims residing in other Indian states? The only and only reason Army is deployed in Kashmir is due to the secessionist movement by ridden with violence and backed by non-state actors from Pakistan. I am not disputing the number of casualties in Kashmir but if you pick arm against army, you will die. For it to not happen in future, govt has made the state a Union Territory and bringing developmental projects.

The justification a Kashmir would use would go something like "you can't take over our land and expect us to be ok with it", or something along those lines. When people resort to violent uprising, the oppressor must do introspection and change their ways. That a peaceful and civilized nation would behave. That's why I'm sure you're calling for that approach and not one of chaos and destruction.
No one is taking anybody's land. Indian govt has always maintained that Kashmir is integral part of India and every Kashmiri is Indian. However violent uprising cannot be tolerated. What you want Indian govt to introspect about? That accept the Kashmiri's demands and accept the land of Kashmir no longer belongs to India? That is never gonna happen. However, Indian govt has already introspected what is the root cause of this uprising. It is Pakistan and their needless interference in the internal matter of India. If you brainwash certain section of society and that too with religious card especially in Indian subcontinent, there will be violent uprising. However, if you do violence...India will have to revert back in the same language and that is exactly what has happened in Kashmir over the last 70 years. For it to not happen for another 70 years, Indian govt is taking all necessary steps - removal of special status in the state, managing it directly from Delhi as UT, no diplomatic ties with Pakistan, bringing developement in the state of Kashmir, opening schools and pipeline projects, pumping money in health sector etc etc.

Don't worry, I already assumed that the internationally renowned Amnesty wouldn't fit Rajdeep's lofty standards.
I am just aware which news outlets have what intention. Amnesty international is a left wing anti India agency who was caught their pants down spreading fake news during farmer agitation. Too bad that Greta Thurnberg's juvenile mistake exposed them big time.

"NEW DELHI: An alliance of Kashmiri political parties said on Monday that the inclusion of non-locals in the region’s voter list was an attempt at “electoral demographic change,” after India’s election commission allowed troops stationed in Kashmir to cast votes in local legislative polls."

That's what normal people call "changing the demographics" but who am I kidding, you're well beyond reasoning.
I am still not following this line of your argument. What is this non-local all about or even mean?

J&K is an Indian state and any Indian can live in any state they want or choose to. Many Kashmiri's lives in Delhi or Bangalore for study, work etc etc. Does that mean it is changing demographics of those places?

If that is the way normal people think, I am proud to be abnormal.

BTW, I along with many Indians or Pakistani's lives in the UK. So being non locals are we trying to change the demography of the land? Actually that is what right wing parties here like Britain first or Tommy Robinson says and people call them racists. How quickly you change to right wing mindset, the once you were vilifying all along.

Oh, so you're still confused about her origins.
I don't care about her origin...why would I? How does that even matter?

Okay read along...

I didn't say anything about your religion. You must be imagining things to get offended by.
You did say a Bihari non muslim like me won't understand the concern of Kashmiri's. Anyway, its okay...I don't mind. Personal criticism on me are welcome but allegation against my nation/army is a line you shouldn't cross with me.

Please tell me where I mentioned the highlighted part. Never once have I said that Kashmir belongs only to local Muslims and not locals from other religions.

I get it, you need to build a narrative for your own good, but don't try to drag me to your level by lying about me being xenophobic.

Again you are wrong. Kashmir belongs to every Indian irrespective of their religion, color or caste.

Similarly a local muslim Kashmiri can live or earn anywhere in India.

If I am a Gujarati from Ahmedabad and want to buy a property in Srinagar, I should have all the right legally to buy it.

Are you saying just bcoz I am a non-muslim I will not be able to? That is exactly what :rabada2

You keep bringing up "Congress", and "liberal Indians", I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't care about either of those. Stop trying to squeeze your country's ideological conflicts into this discussion.
That post was for my Indian liberal posters here who has problem when Indian govt try to pass bill like CAA or NRC and keep Muslims out of it.

So let me understand and correct me if I am wrong:

Muslims got a separate country in 1947.

Now you want state of Jammu & Kashmir should only belong to local muslims and people from other states who are non-muslims cannot live there. If they do it is aparently called as changing demographics.

However, other Indian states has to remain secular....hindu muslim bhai bhai

Bhai Bhai jab tak hum minority me hai...once in majority get out and don't change our demography.

Waah...kya hypocrisy hai.

Why would I do that? This might come as a surprise to you but, I've got quite a few Afghan friends and I get along with them just fine.

I'm pro-refugee as well, despite that position going against PDMs.

So many assumptions, yet so few facts.

I've made it indisputably clear that you lied in every single post you made on this thread.

Not you...why you taking everything personally yaar...chill. I am talking in general.

It is no secret that there is no love loss between Afghanistani & Pakistani people and the former tend to associate more with India. Ever wondered why that is the case even though Afghans are Muslims? That is because they have realized the true intention of Pakistan.

Give it 10 more years, Kashmiri people will have same opinion on Pakistan like what Afghans have now.

A few points I got from this thread.

1. If you are not a Muslim, your intention and efforts don't count. Just forget about it

2. If you are NON Muslim, you are not allowed to use any customs that are exclusive(?) to Muslims.

3. Whether a person is native or not, we can check that from the dress in a pic.

4. Religion is important for the fact that, it will depend upon whether you are Muslim or non Muslim in the context of how much importance your logic will have.

No wonder I've seen so much discriminations in terms of religion from these same posters.

lol who does. I'd be surprised if someone actually does. Don't see how he is a martyr, but he certainly has the kind of guts lacking in Modi and most of the top BJP leadership or their bhakts. It's not just about being the only guy consistently targeting Modi and Adani, two of the most powerful today,

I can understand that RaGa is targeting Modi but Adani? The same Adani who has received and is still getting millions worth of contracts from Congress and other opposition ruled states? Who, in fact, owes much of his prosperity to the shipping, energy, coal and other contracts the ruling Congress awarded him during the 1990s and early 2000s? That's acting clueless at best, and shooting his own party in its feet at the worst. Not that it is surprising coming from RaGa, but still...

but just the fact that he freely goes out into crowds having had two assassinations in his family.

Yes, thanks to the fact that India is a much safer place now. We all know who was in power when RaGa's grandma and father got assassinated. Kashmir under Modi is so safe that RaGa could even end his Bharat Jodo drama over there, frolicking in Lal Chowk and Gulmarg. How many times did he go to Kashmir when his own party was in power and there used to be stone peltings everyday, pray?

I think he is a decent human being compared to Modi who is a total sociopath.
Decent human being? LOL
You are talking about a candidate for the PMs's office here, and not looking for someone who you can call home for dinner. It is better to have a sociopath or whatever who can actually run a country, than a 'nice and decent' party boy who has zero experience in actual administration despite his 52 years of 'youth'.

Back