[VIDEO] "Indian bowlers have now started eating meat, so they have gained strength": Shahid Afridi

Tell this to Bengalis.

Most of us eat meat/fish/egg atleast twice a day.
Same here for us Assamese people. We live on meat, figh and egg. Trust me, we Assamese people love fish just as much as you Bengali people do:LOL:

Same here for us Assamese people. We live on meat, figh and egg. Trust me, we Assamese people love fish just as much as you Bengali people do:LOL:
Every Uruka in our state, fish is the most highly demanded commodity. Every Uruka, fish worth crores and crores of rupees are sold here.

Lol!

Agarkar, Nehra, Zaheer, Irfan, RP Singh, Munaf etc were not vegetarians either.

If you see the video in post#1

He said it with a smile - it's almost as if he is making fun of myths about Indians.

If you see the video in post#1

He said it with a smile - it's almost as if he is making fun of myths about Indians.
Seems like the same to me that he is just saying that in sarcasm. He never mentioned beef, to be honest. The "Gosht" word can also be used for chicken meat as well. So there should not be any controversy made here.

Well since Pakistan is likely not to qualify , an early flight home to cow meals with family is not beyond question . They won't miss it for too long :)
Lol, at most there are only 2 matches Pakistan may miss, so they will not come early in any case🙂

Shahid Afridi avgs 25 against India with the bat. Looks like Veggie bowlers didn't help him much during his career and he remained a rubbish cricketer.

Shahid Afridi avgs 25 against India with the bat. Looks like Veggie bowlers didn't help him much during his career and he remained a rubbish cricketer.
And he being a meat eater, avgs 61 with the ball against veggie Indians.

:ROFLMAO:

fun watching indians going on about how vegetarian is the way forward lol. The desperation.

Anyways, i feel bad for our players that eat cow meat, especially the KPK players. Can only enjoy their meals when they return back to Pakistan.
With the inflation being where it is not sure if they will be able to afford a cow.....

Lala is right. Red meat enlarges your heart size. Which is very good for you.

Pashtuns and Pakistani Punjabis are a martial race with big hearts and strong muscles.

Sindhis etc and other Indians are grass eating sheep. Pray species basically. Real Pakistanis are predators!

:sa

Afridi thinks whole India is veggie? thats not the case.... if eating meat means he is great bowler then all meat shop owners were fast bowlers........

No. The connotation that some how people become more stronger by eating meat is what has been paraded my Sub-continental Muslims since centuries. This is proclaiming a superiority based on diet.. and claiming any kind of superiority based on culture/race is definition of Racism
You can eat whatever you want...who cares.
I know, why, because I am from Punjab and know the psyche of Pakistani Punjabis.. since we used to live together pre-partition. Bangladeshis were treated the same way, there culture, height, dietary practices were made fun off.
Even most of the current Cricket shows on Pakistani channels.. make fun of Hindus and Bangladeshis in the name of crass comedy, and most of them have racist connotations.
You are right , now we have lots of sources of proteins in form of supplement and there is like protein version of everything even Coffee and you can complete your protein intake from them. But in a classical diet , meat is the best source of protein and if we take two kids and offer them meat and meat less diet, the one with meat will have better , lean muscle mass, thats why tuna and Turkey are consider the staple food in fitness industry for ages.

Tell this to Bengalis.

bangalis eat lot of meat from my experience , but they also eat lot of rice and roti/naan with it, skewing carb to protein ratio of the meal.

bangalis eat lot of meat from my experience , but they also eat lot of rice and roti/naan with it, skewing carb to protein ratio of the meal
I used to do the same before realizing the mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you allowed to eat that,
I mean from a religions pov?

Yes. We are.

This is a misconception that Hindus cannot eat meat.

Except Brahmins all eat meat. Ofcourse there are regional variations. Like Brahmins in Bengal Odisha eating Fish and non Brahmins in places like Gujarat being totally vegetarian.

And Kohli is vegan; maybe Fakhar should adopt the same diet and maybe he will gain form

I love you are being an ignorant racist, proclaiming some sort of superiority just because you eat meat.
The problem is not eating any kind of food..you can eat insects for all anyone cares.

The crux of the issue is Claiming superiority or more strength, as Afridi claimed that people are weak because they don't eat meat. But off course some heads are thick to understand basic science.

It is an age old trope used.. and even religious sermons are given proclaiming that "we well defeat veggie banias as we eat me at"..
How is calling someone a veggie eater racist?

Veggie eating is associate with a race now?

i can say something like instead of wasting milk on washing an idol why not give that milk to the poor.

but this is a cricket section not timepass.
Say it, who is stopping you. Even I think the same.

How is calling someone a veggie eater racist?

Veggie eating is associate with a race now?

Please re-read what I wrote.
Claiming superiority based on aspects of culture and practices(e.g. dietary) is a classic definition of racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if Afridi made a sensible comment for once. He is still incredibly immature for his age. Most Hindu's do consume meat if he were to do some research where as their are some Muslim vegan's too. Now this guy will start attacking our team before tomorrow's match. The team has not been announced yet he will still attack them!

You are right , now we have lots of sources of proteins in form of supplement and there is like protein version of everything even Coffee and you can complete your protein intake from them. But in a classical diet , meat is the best source of protein and if we take two kids and offer them meat and meat less diet, the one with meat will have better , lean muscle mass, thats why tuna and Turkey are consider the staple food in fitness industry for ages.
There is a small village near Delhi - famously called Bouncer village. Bcoz this village supplies bouncers to nightclubs & pubs in Delhi

All these boucers are massive - mostly 6ft 4in plus & very well built. And they are all pure vegetarian ! Their diet is mostly based on milk & dairy

Eating meat or being vegetarian has nothing to do with ur physique

Tell this to Bengalis.

What!! Bengalis are one of the most non vegeterians in India. Their every occasion starts with meat. I am a Bengali myself. Btw, Bengali doesn't only mean Bangladeshis

bangalis eat lot of meat from my experience , but they also eat lot of rice and roti/naan with it, skewing carb to protein ratio of the meal.

Right. Modern day Bangladeshis eat a lot of meat. I eat meat a lot too (I am a Bangladeshi).

Inflation has made protein expensive these days.

Pakistan will be back.

Looks like our bowlers have become vegetarian now.

What happens to Pakistani batsmen who eat meat but are unable to hit sixes?
Does Shahid Afridi have any theories behind this?

Back