[VIDEO] The scariest amusement park ride you've ever been on?

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Amusement park rides are exciting, but some can be really scary! Maybe it's the slow climb up a big roller coaster, the fast drops that make your stomach flip, or the spins that make you dizzy. These rides can really test your bravery.

What’s the scariest ride you’ve ever been on? Was it a roller coaster, a spooky haunted house, or a tall swing ride? Tell us your story and why it was so memorable. Was it the speed, the height, or the unexpected twists?

What do you think about this ride? I would love to try this one.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of such parks, but I would love to visit Ocean Park in China.

I’ve been on a similar one in the UK but this doesn’t seem fast enough.

Speed is the key for the best adrenaline rush. I waited to be at the front of the fastest rollercoaster in the world . Good for one’s health , gets the heart beating & blood flowing .

Back in 2004, there was an amusement park in Bangladesh called "Fantasy Kingdom".

They had a ride called "Magic Carpet". It basically lifts you up and drops you. I was young then and I found the ride uncomfortable.

After that, I have never ridden a roller coaster or similar ride again. LOL. I generally stay in water park and chill in water.

I personally do not like roller coasters. I don't trust.

Even first world roller coasters can have accidents (USA have had a few).

Why take risk? I prefer to stay in water park instead.

Back