[VIDEOS] Mubashar Luqman alleging Babar Azam is fixing matches

Maher96

T20I Debutant
Runs
I don’t know this guys was saying similar stuff after World Cup in 2011.

His latest video on YouTube is quite shocking.

“Babar Azam most unsuccessful captain in Pakistan History…”

somehow with all the defeats against lesser teams in the past make you wonder… the odds for USA to win weee 6/1 after the toss.

Is the team throwing the matches with the dubious characters i.e Wahab n co, part of the team again?

Mods delete if violating rules.. thought it was a bit interesting and should be investigated if the smoke is real.

Nobody should play with the integrity of a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very serious allegation.

Criticizing Babar is one thing. Accusing like this is next level.

He does seem to be a loose cannon Mubashar Luqman.

I just feel this word ‘Tola’ is upsetting many.. mostly I’ve heard Shoaib Malik and Shehzad both affiliated to AgentHaq continuously keep going after Babar Azam.

Now obviously there is someone in the corner not very happy.

He hasn’t spared anyone. Mushtaq may well have been a kingpin. I mean the guy was chilling in the Caribbean years ago along with Akram smoking marijuana!

All of a sudden the Bollywood movie Janaat comes to mind.

Mubashir needs to bring some conclusive evidence and not for the sake of it blame any player

Everybody knows defamation cases in Pakistan go no where.

There are some things you do for your reputation. Atleast it will go on record that Babar took a journalist who accussed him to court

Mubashir needs to bring some conclusive evidence and not for the sake of it blame any player

Mubashir Luqman claimed in October 2023 that many Pakistani players in the ODI WC squad in India personally contacted him begging him to stop reporting their involvement with Saya Corporation.

There are some things you do for your reputation. Atleast it will go on record that Babar took a journalist who accussed him to court
Babar’s reputation won’t be dented by Lucman’s verbal stuffso there is no need to go to court against him. Luqman is a known fraud. The guy is an attention seeker and shouldn’t paid too much attention.

Man some of these Pakistani cricket journalists are super cringe. Not even talking about Lucman who is not a cricket journalist.

This is why I prefer to follow/read guys like Osman Samiuddin, Ahmer Naqvi, Danyal Rasool.
All of the so called sport journalists have agendas.

Babar is from Model town just like all the others, the Akmal bradran, Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, Hafeez, Wahab Riaz.

Hafeez once told a story on PTV how Wahab wouldn’t get selected and when he asked the coach when will I play the coach replied “bring who you want, your not gonna play”,

Wahab next day supposedly turned up with “people”, from that day he wasn’t dropped!

I don’t know. Feel a bit bad for Wahab, seems to be always at the wrong place at the wrong time.

As much as I love intrigue and a good conspiracy theory, I don’t think it’s possible simply because we are so poor and babar so dumb that we do not have the ability to influence results.

Beating Pakistan nowadays is like taking candy from a baby

Mubashir Luqman claimed in October 2023 that many Pakistani players in the ODI WC squad in India personally contacted him begging him to stop reporting their involvement with Saya Corporation.
Luqman has little following these days and is desperate for attention.

Here comes another guy who was not getting much attention so he used Babar Azam as a ladder to climb the heights of attention.

Cringe of an accusation without any evidences.

I doubt it was fixed. It's an easy conclusion to arrive at when you see some of the batting against India and the way the USA super over was bowled.

The reality is the team wasn't good enough.

Accusing the team of fixing whenever they lose is an age old tactic.

Even the golden generation of PAK cricketers probably did all their fixing before '98 . They wouldn't have been stupid enough to fix while there was an investigation going on. Which is why talk about 1999 World Cup being fixed is utter rubbish.

They were completely outskilled by a superior team on the day.

The current PAK side are even less capable of fixing because they you need to be good enough in the first place to be in a position to "throw" matches.

I'm shocked that by fixing he means people pay this lot to play poorly. It's flattering in a way, had it not been for the fixers the team would've won all the games....lol!

LOL Babar cant fix matches he is that bad. Guy has 0 clue. That last ball 4 vs USA how the field was set. Only Babar the genius can do such stuff.

fixing i would never accuse him off.

Mubashir Luqman just want to keep himself relevant by giving such stupid statements, Babar should drag him to the court for this defamation.

I remember he went after Misbah as well for doing tuktuk in World Cup Mohali… he told Pcb to check Misbah’s bank account. But Misbah went on vacation to Norway. 💯 Misbah was guilty…

“Blame the middle order at all costs to deflect any criticism towards Babar and Rizwan”

The two who are the actual root cause of all problems in Pakistan’s line up!

“Blame the middle order at all costs to deflect any criticism towards Babar and Rizwan”

Isn’t Shadab also a part of Saya?

Well we compare him to kohli…lol one is a sher who takes on opponent and other named babar…the minnow basher. Dunno where our heads been…he got to us like a virus…

To fix matches you have to be good.

A middle order of Shadab, Usman, Iftikhar and Imad will struggle against most school kids in Sri Lanka.
Everything you said is correct but not to fix to win matches.

To lose all you have to do is make sure the opposition wins with more than dubious tactics.

Mid off up when 6 needed of the last ball.

Ifit sent in to bat and face first ball.

Amir to bowl super wide in the super over.

1st is a mistake, 2nd a blunder, what’s the third?

This guy has no credibility. He is trying to cash in on recent events for his personal gain and get some views on his channels, that is it.

If he has some proof, then he should present them in public or on his channel and then people will stand behind him. Till then, it is all attention seeking stunt.

Babar is from Model town just like all the others, the Akmal bradran, Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, Hafeez, Wahab Riaz.

Hafeez once told a story on PTV how Wahab wouldn’t get selected and when he asked the coach when will I play the coach replied “bring who you want, your not gonna play”,

Wahab next day supposedly turned up with “people”, from that day he wasn’t dropped!

I don’t know. Feel a bit bad for Wahab, seems to be always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
That was Ahmed Shehzad Not Hafeez.

Days after reports claiming that Babar Azam might be sacked, PCB extended that they would take legal action against any false claim made against the Pakistani captain.

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has hit back at accusations of match-fixing within the Pakistan team following their T20 World Cup 2024 debacle. The team’s early exit from the tournament sparked criticism on social media, with some YouTubers and journalists even pointing fingers at Babar Azam, who was accused for illicit actions only recently.

PCB to take legal action against accuser

PCB has maintained that these allegations are baseless and insists on the team’s clean record. They highlighted the presence of the ICC’s anti-corruption and security manager who closely monitored the team throughout the World Cup. “We are fully aware of these negative comments. Criticism within the bounds of the game is acceptable and there is no objection to it. However, baseless allegations like match-fixing cannot be tolerated under any circumstances,” a PCB sources stated.

PCB has taken a strong stance against the accusers, demanding they provide evidence to support their claims. “Those who made the allegations should provide proof,” a source said. “We have instructed our legal department to issue notices to such individuals and demand evidence. If not provided, we will seek compensation for defamation. A new law in Punjab ensures that a decision will come within six months.“

What did Pakistani journalist accuse Babar Azam of?

This firm response comes after a prominent Pakistani journalist, Mubashir Luqman, publicly accused Babar Azam of match-fixing on social media. Luqman raised suspicion regarding Azam’s recent acquisition of expensive assets, questioning how these purchases aligned with the team’s string of losses. He particularly pointed to Azam’s new Audi e-tron, allegedly gifted by his brother, as a source of speculation and potential link to illegal activities.

It has come as a fresh news that PCB remains confident in its players’ integrity. This includes plans to utilize a recently passed law in Punjab that guarantees defamation cases are resolved within six months.

Days after reports claiming that Babar Azam might be sacked, PCB extended that they would take legal action against any false claim made against the Pakistani captain.

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has hit back at accusations of match-fixing within the Pakistan team following their T20 World Cup 2024 debacle. The team’s early exit from the tournament sparked criticism on social media, with some YouTubers and journalists even pointing fingers at Babar Azam, who was accused for illicit actions only recently.

PCB to take legal action against accuser

PCB has maintained that these allegations are baseless and insists on the team’s clean record. They highlighted the presence of the ICC’s anti-corruption and security manager who closely monitored the team throughout the World Cup. “We are fully aware of these negative comments. Criticism within the bounds of the game is acceptable and there is no objection to it. However, baseless allegations like match-fixing cannot be tolerated under any circumstances,” a PCB sources stated.

PCB has taken a strong stance against the accusers, demanding they provide evidence to support their claims. “Those who made the allegations should provide proof,” a source said. “We have instructed our legal department to issue notices to such individuals and demand evidence. If not provided, we will seek compensation for defamation. A new law in Punjab ensures that a decision will come within six months.“

What did Pakistani journalist accuse Babar Azam of?

This firm response comes after a prominent Pakistani journalist, Mubashir Luqman, publicly accused Babar Azam of match-fixing on social media. Luqman raised suspicion regarding Azam’s recent acquisition of expensive assets, questioning how these purchases aligned with the team’s string of losses. He particularly pointed to Azam’s new Audi e-tron, allegedly gifted by his brother, as a source of speculation and potential link to illegal activities.

It has come as a fresh news that PCB remains confident in its players’ integrity. This includes plans to utilize a recently passed law in Punjab that guarantees defamation cases are resolved within six months.

Excellent work from PCB if true. Let's put these accusations to the test in a court of law.

Yeah let’s see what evidence ML has against Saya
I do think something semi fishy is going on. Players like Mushtaq probably sign players to leagues and then take a cut from the agent.

I do think something semi fishy is going on. Players like Mushtaq probably sign players to leagues and then take a cut from the agent.
Exactly

This is good for Pakistan cricket. Hopefully the can of worms can open and expose everything

In this Pakistan team, I firmly believe they are just a bunch of talentless, meek, and fearful players who can't stand any aggression towards them, surrendering like little rats. Their performance in the T20 World Cup 2024 was nothing short of pathetic, showcasing their inability to handle pressure and their utter lack of fighting spirit. They crumbled under the slightest challenge, proving themselves to be one of the most embarrassing squads in the tournament's history.

I am sure he wont have anything to show and will end up with a lame excuse
Let’s see.

I don’t understand why he would make such strong allegations publicly knowing he is opening himself up to libel. This guy is experienced at playing with fire

Let’s see.

I don’t understand why he would make such strong allegations publicly knowing he is opening himself up to libel. This guy is experienced at playing with fire
Luqman has a history of speaking nonsense without any proof, maybe to get some attention.

Reports suggesting Shaheen and Saya have parted ways…

Senior mods can confirm? @Saj

mubashar lucman is a sad excuse of a journalist. the guy is well known for organizing events without doing proper research on the stuff he invites on the show and relies a lot on hearsay.

He should pay more attention managing the failing career of his niece Aima Baig.
Mubasher Luqman has no credibility but that does not mean all our players and management are not involved in fishy dealings. Wahab Riaz is 100% corrupt he got away with it because even filling up your jacket with money wasn't proof enough. And Akmals are Baba's cuzns I wont be surprised if all of them were involved in spot fixing. all the pretend molvis

Mubasher Luqman has no credibility but that does not mean all our players and management are not involved in fishy dealings. Wahab Riaz is 100% corrupt he got away with it because even filling up your jacket with money wasn't proof enough. And Akmals are Baba's cuzns I wont be surprised if all of them were involved in spot fixing. all the pretend molvis
Babar learned well from the mistakes of the Model town boys not to get involved in dodgy business

He found other ways to not be sincere with Pakistan cricket. Him insisting on opening whilst knowing he has no business in this position is dishonesty in my opinion. He was doing what’s best for him and not what’s best for the country.

His insisting on taking a lot of questionable players for Pakistan and also for Peshawar Zalmi as captain (linked to his agency) need to be investigated. Faheem Ashraf going to the Asia cup (Saya client) though chief selector (Saya client). Haseebullah’s random inclusion in Pakistan and Peshawar Zalmi (Saya client)

Luqman also claimed that Mushtaq Ahmed as chief selector was secretly touting talents to a Saya Corps who he knew would represent Pakistan and through that gain Franchise and sponsorship deals. They were all working together securing a minted future.

There is so much to unpack. Just need someone to nail it down.

Funny how this guy used nepotism to get his niece contracts within the PCB to get her the PSL song gig.

Funny how this guy used nepotism to get his niece contracts within the PCB to get her the PSL song gig.
In Pakistan being a a sifarshi and parchi is wrong unless it's one of your own benefiting then it's ok and necessary.

somehow with all the defeats against lesser teams in the past make you wonder… the odds for USA to win weee 6/1 after the toss.

Is the team throwing the matches with the dubious characters i.e Wahab n co, part of the team again?

Mods delete if violating rules.. thought it was a bit interesting and should be investigated if the smoke is real.

Nobody should play with the integrity of a game.

If you start trawling YouTube for crazy stuff, you can find crazier stuff in a click or two itself. You wioo get tired pretty soon if you start reading and reacting to such garbage.

Salman Butt speaking during a social media interview:

"Ap ne zikar kiya hai ke woh materialistic hain, un ke pass Audi car hai, ghar hai. Yeh aise hi hai jaise Babar Azam apna paseena saaf kare aur zameen par phenk de. Itne paise kamata hai ek top level ka player.

Aur agar kisi aam jagah par chale jayen jaise kisi showroom par, ek do crore ki car waise hi gift mil jati hai."

[Basically, Salman Butt is saying that cars like Audi for players with earning potential like that of Babar Azam is nothing to talk about. And that such top-level players are often gifted expensive items, like a car worth one to two crores, when they visit common places like showrooms.]

"Ap ne zikar kiya hai ke woh materialistic hain, un ke pass Audi car hai, ghar hai. Yeh aise hi hai jaise Babar Azam apna paseena saaf kare aur zameen par phenk de. Itne paise kamata hai ek top level ka player.

Aur agar kisi aam jagah par chale jayen jaise kisi showroom par, ek do crore ki car waise hi gift mil jati hai."

[Basically, Salman Butt is saying that cars like Audi for players with earning potential like that of Babar Azam is nothing to talk about. And that such top-level players are often gifted expensive items, like a car worth one to two crores, when they visit common places like showrooms.]
Top level LOL.
Only on Pak he is some sort of fake King.

Yeah but how does his brother who isn’t on that earning level gift that to him?

Salman Butt would or should know a thing or two about how to get paid indirectly

Tbf bro, Middle order was crap. They deserve the blame as well.

The blame needs to be on selections and who's In charge of making said selections be it Babar, Pcb, Saya or God knows what else.

Babar, Rizwan, Shadab, Chacha, Azam

^^ These boys are dead weight.

Imad wasim

^^ Injured and unfit

Shaheen, Abass Afridi

^^ Run machines and had poor form even before entering into the cup.

Usman Khan, Fakhar Zaman

^^ Feel like outsiders in the team and scapegoat material.

Saim ayub, Mohammad Amir, Rauf

^^ Only genuine criticism we can give is to these 3, As Amir bowled well but poor SO from him, Rauf is a run machine and Saim has been hod awful.

Babar, Rizwan, Shadab, Chacha

^^ These 4 however are the guilty party on every tournament, Either single handidely botching games, Losing the plot or are the very cause of either realising the bowling pressure or causing a batting collapse.

What a lousy journalist this man is.

He would stop at nothing to draw attention to himself using Babar's name.

Whoever makes these allegations should present evidence rather than blindly shooting bullets in the sky and hoping 1 would hit a bird.

This is utterly laughable coming from a guy who literally took money to fix matches. What was he doing that for? To feed starving children in Africa? It amazes me how delusional and disconnected from reality this idiot is. He seems to have no self-awareness whatsoever.

To fix matches you have to be good.

A middle order of Shadab, Usman, Iftikhar and Imad will struggle against most school kids in Sri Lanka.

Barring Imad, I don't rate the guys mentioned here but this post just screams of protect and Babar and Rizwan at all costs, however such posts are expected from someone who once claimed that Faheem Ashraf > Pandya.

I remember he went after Misbah as well for doing tuktuk in World Cup Mohali… he told Pcb to check Misbah’s bank account. But Misbah went on vacation to Norway. 💯 Misbah was guilty…

Interesting

About time he had some self-respect for himself. Hope he'll part ways for the greater good of his career and also for the best interests of Pakistan cricket.

Salman Butt would or should know a thing or two about how to get paid indirectly
Tax purposes.

By getting his brother to gift him that car, they were able to save money on taxes.

This is utterly laughable coming from a guy who literally took money to fix matches. What was he doing that for? To feed starving children in Africa? It amazes me how delusional and disconnected from reality this idiot is. He seems to have no self-awareness whatsoever.
bro he is correct, the rubbish that has been said was by Mubasher Luqman.

Babar earns alot of money, and that is not just from PCB, but his sponsorship contracts aswell.

Him buying an Audi is not a big deal, Babar isnt some low paid u-19 cricketer.

This is why our journalists are idiots and do nothing for the benefit of our country. Had luqman talked about the car being gifted to skip on taxes that would had made more sense.

The brother argument is useless. Brother probably used Babar's money and bought him a car.

Mubasher Luqman mixes stories and says some silly stuff. He is talking about Justice Qayyum report etc. But that has no relevance to his claims that Babar is fixing. But this Saya Corp thing and the Inzimam angle is fishy. PCB never published the report on the conflict of interest.

Serious allegations. If Babar and co are innocent they should take him on in the court. Even if you say this is Pakistan where justice is not served, you still have to let Mubashar know that you plan to sue him. If you try to ignore this then tomorrow every tom dick and harry will call you a fixer. Let’s wait and see what Babar’s reactions would be.

The brother argument is useless. Brother probably used Babar's money and bought him a car.

Mubasher Luqman mixes stories and says some silly stuff. He is talking about Justice Qayyum report etc. But that has no relevance to his claims that Babar is fixing. But this Saya Corp thing and the Inzimam angle is fishy. PCB never published the report on the conflict of interest.
its not fishy.

its just seasonal fans that are trying to look for lame excuses

Yup, this happened when Babar replaced Shaheen as captain and Shaheen removed his Saya Corporation affiliation from his IG and Twitter account

Barring Imad, I don't rate the guys mentioned here but this post just screams of protect and Babar and Rizwan at all costs, however such posts are expected from someone who once claimed that Faheem Ashraf > Pandya.
Still better than proclaiming Imad Wasim is the biggest match-winner in Pakistan right now.

Atleast humein sharam toh aati hai :butt

Still better than proclaiming Imad Wasim is the biggest match-winner in Pakistan right now.

Atleast humein sharam toh aati hai :butt

Never made that claim. I've always maintained that Imad is an average player with a superior mentality compared to his mental midget colleagues.

But tell me Mr Chadda is Faheem Asharaf > Pandya?

Also we can't forget "Pandya wouldn't make the Pakistan team". One of the worst takes I've read on here.

Never made that claim. I've always maintained that Imad is an average player with a superior mentality compared to his mental midget colleagues.

But tell me Mr Chadda is Faheem Asharaf > Pandya?

Also we can't forget "Pandya wouldn't make the Pakistan team". One of the worst takes I've read on here.
Are you going to lie and deny now about your claims where you said Imad Wasim is the biggest match winner in Pakistan cricket today? :LOL:

Bringing up five year old arguments for something you said now?

Are you going to lie and deny now about your claims where you said Imad Wasim is the biggest match winner in Pakistan cricket today? :LOL:

Bringing up five year old arguments for something you said now?

The biggest match winner in Pakistan cricket over the last 7 years has always been Fakhar. If he's on song, he can win matches almost single handily for Pakistan.

But you're more than welcome to continue making up claims and lies yourself to hide the embarrassment of your takes on Faheem Ashraf and Pandya.

The biggest match winner in Pakistan cricket over the last 7 years has always been Fakhar. If he's on song, he can win matches almost single handily for Pakistan.

But you're more than welcome to continue making up claims and lies yourself to hide the embarrassment of your takes on Faheem Ashraf and Pandya.
Ah now Fakhar is the biggest match winner.

I guess Imad’s World Cup performance did knock some sense into some of you.

Imad being Pakistan’s biggest ‘match winner’ is definitely as much an embarrassing statement as the Pandya v Faheem at the time.

Ah now Fakhar is the biggest match winner.

He always since 2017. When did I say it was Imad?

I guess Imad’s World Cup performance did knock some sense into some of you.

Imad being Pakistan’s biggest ‘match winner’ is definitely as much an embarrassing statement as the Pandya v Faheem at the time.

Imad did have a good tournament with the ball.

Didn't bat well and his injury didn't help. His world cup performance isn't as bad as what you're making it out to be.

I would take a long look in the mirror before commenting on who has sense because you're the same guy who used to prefer Faheem over Pandya and Imad.

He always since 2017. When did I say it was Imad?

Imad did have a good tournament with the ball.

Didn't bat well and his injury didn't help. His world cup performance isn't as bad as what you're making it out to be.

I would take a long look in the mirror before commenting on who has sense because you're the same guy who used to prefer Faheem over Pandya and Imad.
He casually played a major role in us losing an important game.

But continue being a hypocrite when you criticize RizBabar fans for making silly excuses, and doing exactly same here yourself.

‘His injury didn’t help’.

I don’t know how big this “journalist” is in Pak is but one way to hurt such fake news peddlers is by taking down their channel. All these court cases the won’t go anywhere in our part of the world. I am 99% sure this is fake news and 100% don’t think personally Babar Azam is a fixer.

I doubt it was fixed. It's an easy conclusion to arrive at when you see some of the batting against India and the way the USA super over was bowled.

The reality is the team wasn't good enough.

I don’t know this chap & of course he has no evidence .

However the game v USA may look fishy to some esp the super over . The same bowler who bowled no balls on purpose , bowls 3 wides in a super over .

Back