[VIDEOS] No Muslim representation in India’s cabinet as Modi starts third term, is this finally the dawn of a complete hindu rashtra?

No Muslim representation in Modi's third cabinet, is this the dawn of an Hindu rashtra?

• Total voters
I think you are misunderstanding.

The point was made that the 'motherland' is holy and an object of worship.

That means from east to west every inch of the land is holy and worshipped.

It makes the land that the local naan seller stands on in Faisalabad next to busy traffic equally as holy to the land of Nankana Sahib.

It was this concept I queried. Not that there is holy sites within the country but that the land itself is holy.

Calling your country Motherland is not unique to only Hindus. It’s a very common term. Basically love your country like you would love your mother. That’s the concept. Didn’t ever think this is a complicated concept. Maybe you are approaching this from a religious angle. Not my domain.

Calling your country Motherland is not unique to only Hindus. It’s a very common term. Basically love your content like you would love your mother. Didn’t ever think this is a complicated concept. Maybe you are approaching this from a religious angle. Not my domain.

My questions are in response to getting more info on this statement from Cricketjoshilla.

"The very concept of Hinduism says that the Motherland is holy and is to be worshipped."

Is this your domain?

Yes you have misunderstood what I meant

I am aware there is holy sites but I wasn't aware that the land in its entirety was something that many Hindus felt was an object of worship.
Hinduism does view certain lands as holy. I'm not aware of any specific locations in modern Pakistan considered particularly holy. Historic...yes of course but not holy.

It's a syncretic religion but the heart of Vedic Hinduism has always been the Gangetic plain which is where most of the 'holy lands' are located. The animistic elements incorporated into Hinduism have their own legacy holy lands/places.

The premise of this thread is that Modi is a genocidal maniac. He is like ISIS who wants to either kick out minorities or convert them by force.

The fear mongering is pathetic. Had Modi kicked out any Muslim so far in his tenure so far? When you have fear based on irrational reasons, then it is phobia. This is more about Modiphobia or Hindutvaphobia than anything else. You have stand and applaud in awe of the fear mongering tactics of leftwing n u t t e r s and the media outlets. Their narrative is relentless.

My questions are in response to getting more info on this statement from Cricketjoshilla.

"The very concept of Hinduism says that the Motherland is holy and is to be worshipped."

Is this your domain?
Maybe not but based on what I am seeing so far it’s clearly not yours either.

Hinduism is fundamentally about worshipping nature which evolved from one of the worlds first agrarian civilzations . So earth/land is considered equal to mother. Can’t believe I have to explain this but agriculture means grains, rice, vegetables that come from the soil. So land is considered divine like a mother that nourishes you . That’s the fundamental belief. There was no concept of nation-state in Hindusim. However back in the day during the heyday Bhuddhism and Jainism, way before a lot of current religions were discovered , there was a saint called Shankaracharya which 100% sure you never ever heard of ,assuming you are one of those Brit-types.

Anyways he travelled all over India to try and integrate Buddhism, Jainism and other sects into one big indigenous religion. He established “Shakti-Peethams” meaning centers of power/divine all over the Indian sub continent all they way up to current day Afghanistan covering current day India.Pak, SL, Bangladesh

I think that coordinates is what people refer today as Akhand Bharat. It’s not really any religious concept like Ghazwa-e-Hind (I am
assuming even that is made up and not religious). Now I don’t think you wanted to know the info anyways but hope it helps. Rest take it up with Joshila and get clarification no issues

(y)

But this is confined only to ancient India right? Like the land of Australia isn't worthy of worship to a deeply religious Hindu.

It's an interesting concept for sure. It must hurt to see the motherland divided in such a way with many parts of it occupied by non dharmic religions who don't venerate the actual soil in the same way.
Nopes, wrong again. Specific lands being super holy are kinda Abrahamic religions thing. I told you the fundamentals are very different here.

Maybe not but based on what I am seeing so far it’s clearly not yours either.

Hinduism is fundamentally about worshipping nature which evolved from one of the worlds first agrarian civilzations . So earth/land is considered equal to mother. Can’t believe I have to explain this but agriculture means grains, rice, vegetables that come from the soil. So land is considered divine like a mother that nourishes you . That’s the fundamental belief. There was no concept of nation-state in Hindusim. However back in the day during the heyday Bhuddhism and Jainism, way before a lot of current religions were discovered , there was a saint called Shankaracharya which 100% sure you never ever heard of ,assuming you are one of those Brit-types.

Anyways he travelled all over India to try and integrate Buddhism, Jainism and other sects into one big indigenous religion. He established “Shakti-Peethams” meaning centers of power/divine all over the Indian sub continent all they way up to current day Afghanistan covering current day India.Pak, SL, Bangladesh

I think that coordinates is what people refer today as Akhand Bharat. It’s not really any religious concept like Ghazwa-e-Hind (I am
assuming even that is made up and not religious). Now I don’t think you wanted to know the info anyways but hope it helps. Rest take it up with Joshila and get clarification no issues

(y)
It's not my domain hence the questions. You seem to be incorrectly attributing some sort of malice to me asking this but it's an unfamiliar concept. Thank you for your answer and to @Red-Indian.

You answer is an interesting one but the point I am trying to unearth is - is this restricted to India. Does it contain modern Pakistan? Does it also make Australia or UK worthy of worship?

I'm not overly interested in Akhand Bharat from a religious perspective but from a political perspective ( particularly how it shapes the views of political dealings) it's interesting.

I think you are misunderstanding.

The point was made that the 'motherland' is holy and an object of worship.

That means from east to west every inch of the land is holy and worshipped.

It makes the land that the local naan seller stands on in Faisalabad next to busy traffic equally as holy to the land of Nankana Sahib.

It was this concept I queried. Not that there is holy sites within the country but that the land itself is holy.
Motherland being holy is based on patriotism.
Everything worthy of respect is an aspect of one eternal God and can be worshipped. Infinite routes to praise the unending eternal ONE.
I hope that clarifies

It's not my domain hence the questions. You seem to be incorrectly attributing some sort of malice to me asking this but it's an unfamiliar concept. Thank you for your answer and to @Red-Indian.

You answer is an interesting one but the point I am trying to unearth is - is this restricted to India. Does it contain modern Pakistan? Does it also make Australia or UK worthy of worship?

I'm not overly interested in Akhand Bharat from a religious perspective but from a political perspective ( particularly how it shapes the views of political dealings) it's interesting.
Ok apologies if I was snarky there but fundamentally yes if you live, earn and raise a family, have a life in Uk or Australia then you defend it and respect it like a mother. Same Concept should apply to anyone regardless of religion. Simpler word for that is loyalty.

Ok apologies if I was snarky there but fundamentally yes if you live, earn and raise a family, have a life in Uk or Australia then you defend it and respect it like a mother. Same Concept should apply to anyone regardless of religion. Simpler word for that is loyalty.
If I am not wrong, you are from UK? Whom do you support in a match between India and England? :inti

Hindutva tries to
1) Puts Indian culture first.
2) Seeks to abolish Jati Varna system AKA Caste system.

1) What is indian culture, in a land of thousand cultures and religions like India ? Such a deliberately vague term you use.
2) Does it really? How come the BJP's never spoken about the need to abolish caste system ?

The mother party did:

Congress keeps it alive we know why.

Yeah I saw that, wise words from the RSS chief. But the BJP is the entity that matters and gets voted in, they've never mentioned it in their public rallies, speeches, manifesto or debates. Brahmin electorate won't let the caste system go..

Yeah I saw that, wise words from the RSS chief. But the BJP is the entity that matters and gets voted in, they've never mentioned it in their public rallies, speeches, manifesto or debates. Brahmin electorate won't let the caste system go..
No one will let the caste system go, I have seen massive hatred towards Brahmins in Tamil Nadu (there is definitely history to it) but at same time many other castes get away with it.

No one will let the caste system go, I have seen massive hatred towards Brahmins in Tamil Nadu (there is definitely history to it) but at same time many other castes get away with it.

.. which why I called @Champ_Pal 's idea of hindutva wanting to abolish caste system a falsehood. That might have been Sarvarkar's goal but it isn't for a majority of hindus. No politician is going to publicly advocate for it.

1) What is indian culture, in a land of thousand cultures and religions like India ? Such a deliberately vague term you use.
2) Does it really? How come the BJP's never spoken about the need to abolish caste system ?
Their parent org RSS does actually. They don’t beleive in caste or matter of fact they are not hung up on relgion too. They are nationalistic and at times hyper-nationalistic.

Hatred towards Brahmins is not limited to Tamil Nadu. In fact a lot more communist or woke type Brahmins hate “Brahmins” more than some guy with a legitimate discrimination grievance.

. Brahmin electorate won't let the caste system go..
Lol this caught my attention. What world are you living in mate? There is no such thing as a Brahmin vote bank in India. maybe in North-East, Andaman etc it might exist as I am not familiar with the region.

Lots of sikhs go to Lahore but I think they are mainly NRI or Canadians. The number would definitley increase if it was made easier for Punjabis to go.

Im aware there are some holy sites I just wasn't aware that the land itself was holy.

One of Hinduisms holiest site, Shakti peeth is in Balochistan.

Warning:
Let's focus on constructive discussion. Please, no personal remarks towards each other

olitical appointments should reflect India's diversity. A truly inclusive democracy ensures representation for all. Unity and secularism must prevail over divisive narratives for a harmonious society.

I can answer that.

India became the 5th largest economy under PM Modi during the last 10 years whilst Pakistan went from horrible to beyond no hope.

It's bad from a Pakistani point of view looking at what PM Modi has achieved.

yet somehow the last 10 yrs were very bad if not the worst thing to have happened for India ... but then these are the same people that think that Muslim invaders were the best thing that could have happened to India ... so no surprises there I suppose!

olitical appointments should reflect India's diversity. A truly inclusive democracy ensures representation for all. Unity and secularism must prevail over divisive narratives for a harmonious society.

Have you lived in a Muslim majority area in India or elsewhere? Simple answer yes/no please(assuming you are a non muslim)

This is exactly why corporations go down when they go for gimmick than performance.
There is no point to show diversity but performance.
Parliament has representation not the government and Parliament has Muslim representation.

Was a bit busy today but in a 2 minute search found this

1718996301978.png

"Similarly, the BJP government’s high-handed implementation of COVID-19 lockdowns left multitudes of migrant workers stranded far from home in major cities across the country. The origins of the pandemic were also twisted into an Islamophobic conspiracy theory, with BJP leaders accusing Muslims of purposefully spreading the virus in an effort to carry out a “CoronaJihad.”

For detail plz read article below

View attachment 144674

"Similarly, the BJP government’s high-handed implementation of COVID-19 lockdowns left multitudes of migrant workers stranded far from home in major cities across the country. The origins of the pandemic were also twisted into an Islamophobic conspiracy theory, with BJP leaders accusing Muslims of purposefully spreading the virus in an effort to carry out a “CoronaJihad.”

Also Corona Jihad, Love Jihad, Intruders, CAA etc are plainly against one community or not @uppercut ?

View attachment 144674

what is the approx death toll of Muslims due to this tyranny?

They keep your house in order before worrying about other’s. Our economy is almost under bankruptcy, begging every nation for money. It’s only few decades away pakistan will become like ukraine…if things dont take a fast you turn.

53 people dead of which 15 are Hindus and you are saying that this was a deliberate act initiated by the BJP Government?
Well does not want to derail the thread but we all know who started it when Trump visited India

Also Corona Jihad, Love Jihad, Intruders, CAA etc are plainly against one community or not @uppercut ?

Love Jihad is a social fact. With the culture of having girlfriends and boyfriends becoming very common in India, this problem has arisen.

Muslim society is far more conservative and free mixing of girls and boys is very restricted. Hence Muslim boys often chase Hindu girls. Many times by hiding their identity. Such relationships sometimes lead to tragic ends.

Bangladeshis and Rohingyas are intruders in India, they have no right to be here unless they have visas. Either they leave voluntarily or they will be forced to leave due to hostilities.

CAA doesn't concern any Indian citizen. It doesn't take away anyone's citizenship. Rather it gives citizenship to persecuted minorities of erst while undivided India of 1947.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep these are just of Dehli riots 2020

And what was the reason of those riots?

Why were Muslims creating a hostile environment in Delhi?

Blocking roads for weeks?

Why were they opposing granting of citizenship to persecuted minorities from Pakistan and Bangladesh?

What was their loss?

They keep your house in order before worrying about other’s. Our economy is almost under bankruptcy, begging every nation for money. It’s only few decades away pakistan will become like ukraine…if things dont take a fast you turn.
Finally a Pakistani brother talking sense and thinking of reality, Instead of wasting time worrying about a CAA act in a neighbouring country

Bro, you do know that CAA was present in 1955 under the Congress government, don't you ?

All BJP did was fast track the process for the persecuted minorities to get their citizenship, how is this bad ?

How is muslims a persecuted minority in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh ?

The Muslims that left Bharat and went to Bangladesh, Pakistan etc saying they couldn't live with the Hindus of Bharat so why would their future generations want to come back to Bharat anyway ?.

Bro, you do know that CAA was present in 1955 under the Congress government, don't you ?

All BJP did was fast track the process for the persecuted minorities to get their citizenship, how is this bad ?

The Muslims that left Bharat and went to Bangladesh, Pakistan etc saying they couldn't live with the Hindus of Bharat so why would their future generations want to come back to Bharat anyway ?.

Question is why should we allow them to come back?

Question is why should we allow them to come back?
Purely a policy matter that affects the vote bank in certain regions and has zero impact on 99.9% of the population.
World over countries have very discriminatory policies regarding granting of citizenship to asylum seekers and immigrants. No one challenges their credentials of secularism but in India it became a life and death issue.

This is the figures from 2020 Delhi riots alone...let alone the whole India in the last decades
View attachment 144675
Bhai , are we doing linear extrapolation from here? Riots happened in Delhi and hence you have the number.
I am hardcore believer of Secularism and oppose CAA on ideological principle. But this CAA debate, is purely political and the modern liberal left has lost its brains in recent times.

Here is the French example on how countries can favor a particular religion and discriminate on the basis of religion. France is the epitome of a Secular state we have in history.

The Crémieux Decree (French: Décret Crémieux; IPA: [kʁemjø]) was a law that granted French citizenship to the majority of the Jewish population in French Algeria (around 35,000), signed by the Government of National Defense on 24 October 1870 during the Franco-Prussian War.

The French have done it, Americans have done similar, the Japanese had similar policies based on religion.

Before, someone goes about this being a century old example, trust me there will be many more recent examples from recent decades if we bother to explore. I just googled, "French citizenship Jews". Since the French revolution, France has been hardcore about separation of religion from the state. If they can have discriminatory legislations regarding citizenship, one can safely assume rest of the world has been doing it on a much frequent basis.

Can you enlighten us what happened?

There is reference of court observations on this event here

And all above videos clearly shows that Hindu mob started all this which we all know has a backing of a particular party.

Also there is dedicated Wikipedia page on Delhi riots you can read that too for further clarity.

Well bro, I believe India should have offered this magnanimous offer to persecuted Sri Lanka and Bengal Muslims too after all Indians themselves said that two nation theory was just a West Pakistan Punjabi dominated agenda.

Well bro, I believe India should have offered this magnanimous offer to persecuted Sri Lanka and Bengal Muslims too after all Indians themselves said that two nation theory was just a West Pakistan Punjabi dominated agenda.
Bro

Bengal is India so how can muslims from Bengal be part of the CAA

There is reference of court observations on this event here

And all above videos clearly shows that Hindu mob started all this which we all know has a backing of a particular party.

Also there is dedicated Wikipedia page on Delhi riots you can read that too for further clarity.

Bhai stop posting random youtube videos. Please post a few credible mainstream articles and we can debate over it.

Such YouTube videos and websites are found like mushroom in rainy season.

Uninformed Indians.

Knowledgable indians would know that the originator of TNT was born in delhi syed ahmed khan

promoter was Kashmiri interesingly a first generation convert

executor was again a first generation convert, whose grand father converted to islam for business reasons

The supporter and agitators were Shia's and ahmediays and bengalis

Why the hell would India welcome violent bengali muslims back into the country? After all Indi adid them a favor my dealing with the the paskitani punjabis in 1971. that is plenty magnanmious. Bangldeshis were nothing but ungrateful for 2+ decades

I think what you mean my magnanmous is to be to stupid. No wonder you love the nehru clan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back