[VIDEOS] No Muslim representation in India’s cabinet as Modi starts third term, is this finally the dawn of a complete hindu rashtra?

No Muslim representation in Modi's third cabinet, is this the dawn of an Hindu rashtra?

• Total voters
I think one of the main reason for such threads is British Pakistanis are not known to participate a lot in their democratic process except for maybe voting as a block to someone they are asked to vote for. we know Pakistan hasn’t enjoyed democracy since inception. This is not a dig, consider this a statement that comes from empathy.

In a democracy a ticket is given to someone based on electability. Will that guy get votes in his constituency etc is the main driving force.

Same reason why Owaisi might not have Hindus etc in his party.

Raise the level of argument to corner us guys. I am sure there is plenty of material out there to taunt about India even if you are British or Pakistani.

I dont know if this has been put in this thread, but there is a thread about minority seats in Pakistan Parliament. PTI fighting for its right in Supreme Court.

That made me think that maybe we should import such a generous representation formula from Pakistan. Minorities will have no direct say in choosing their representative but will get proportional share in mainstream parties based on how the majority religion of the nation votes. This will certainly increase Muslim representation in Cabinet etc, substantially. Modi, Shah, Yogi will be selecting 30-40 Muslim MPs. It would be funny seeing likes of Abdullah, Mufti, Owaisi trying to get a membership of BJP or Congress :p

I think one of the main reason for such threads is British Pakistanis are not known to participate a lot in their democratic process except for maybe voting as a block to someone they are asked to vote for. we know Pakistan hasn’t enjoyed democracy since inception. This is not a dig, consider this a statement that comes from empathy.

In a democracy a ticket is given to someone based on electability. Will that guy get votes in his constituency etc is the main driving force.

Same reason why Owaisi might not have Hindus etc in his party.

Raise the level of argument to corner us guys. I am sure there is plenty of material out there to taunt about India even if you are British or Pakistani.

I always figured this is what British hindus did via social media, hence they have become famously known as hindutva bots.

Caption this

Gx199Bp.png

Humayun Kabir came into the limelight earlier when he opposed the candidacy of former cricketer Yusuf Pathan from the Baharampur for the Lok Sabha seat and called him an “outsider”. This led to controversy within the party, and Kabir had said that if the party did not change the candidate, he would contest the election from Baharampur as an independent candidate. He had stated that someone from another state cannot defeat Congress' Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury.

Back