[VIDEOS] What impact will the rigging in the 2024 General Election have on Pakistan?

I don't understand what rigging PTI supporters are talking about. PTI already has 99 seats, according to Al Jazeera's latest u

I understand that you’re clearly a PML-N supporter, but seriously, c’mon bro haha. The sheer volume and extravagance of mathematical irregularities against PTI-backed independent candidates are comical. Rehana Dar, Alamgir Khan, Salman Akram Raja but to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rehana Dar and Salman Akram raja had a lead of more than 30000 votes and then the system worked its way out to make them lose these seats. The same is the case in the Islamabad seats.

Why didn't you raise your voice during the 2018 General Elections when the establishment was favoring PTI? Just answer this specific question
Please show us where the establishment literally went and started editing vote counts and Form 47 on behalf of PTI. I could be wrong, but you would know. Please show us. Having the support of the establishment (which was hardly the case) isn't the same as election rigging.

Please show us where the establishment literally went and started editing vote counts and Form 47 on behalf of PTI. I could be wrong, but you would know. Please show us. Having the support of the establishment (which was hardly the case) isn't the same as election rigging.
I recommend you to read this article

The rigging in this election is 1000 times worse than any election

Mustafa Khokhar must have had the same form 45s for NA46 and NA47, he himself has said that Ali Bhukhari and Shoaib Shaheen won the election.

Election results were delayed to make fake form 45 then tabulate fabricated information in form 47. Previously rigging used to take through rejected votes with seats with little margin between two candidates. Now elections are won through fake data entries.

Actually, rigging can't be avoided in Pakistan because of a lack of education and discipline in our nation. Take the example of rural areas where people are uneducated, and their leaders are even more uneducated than them. They believe they are the owners of the region. There are many more factors as well. The first thing is to have a disciplined, well educated, and well aware nation.

Actually, rigging can't be avoided in Pakistan because of a lack of education and discipline in our nation. Take the example of rural areas where people are uneducated, and their leaders are even more uneducated than them. They believe they are the owners of the region. There are many more factors as well. The first thing is to have a disciplined, well educated, and well aware nation.

Then why bother holding sham elections?

I recommend you to read this article

From the Article - "Also, there were questions surrounding the Results Transfer System (RTS), which had allegedly collapsed on election night, delaying the announcement of official results."

This is the only rigging accusation that was made in this article was about the RTS system collapsing, but there's a problem with the accusation itself.

2018 elections:

PTI before the RTS went down = 118 seats

PTI after the RTS was restored = 116 seats

Loss of 2 seats.

PMLN and PPP before the RTS went down respectively = 43 and 33

PMLN and PPP after the RTS went down respectively = 64 and 43

Gain of 31 seats.

So what are you guys trying to allege? That PTI rigged the 2018 elections against itself?

That isnt an excuse foe rigging.

Karachi is not a rural area. The vote in Karachi was for PTI, with Jaamat e Islami being the second most popular party. Yet MQM won most of the seats.

The next govt, probably PDM v2.0, will have zero credibility.

No one will ever say PTI is a social media party, or an overseas Pakistani party anymore.

rigging took place on 20-30 seats of pti-pmln

lets not make this a 70 seat rigging lol.

You claimed that it was all drama by the PTI. In 2018, it was the PTI that lost out, and the mafia knew and hence no appeals were made. Accept that IK won the election with a 2/3rd majority.

True, PMLN and PPP combined gained 31(mind-boggling) seats once the RTS system was restored. They were getting humiliated beforehand.

It should be PTI that should be calling the 2018 election rigged. I don't know how these PDMers turned the RTS argument around and tried to use it against PTI.

If it wasn't for that alleged "rigging", both PMLN and PPP would be history by now.

The next govt, probably PDM v2.0, will have zero credibility.

No one will ever say PTI is a social media party, or an overseas Pakistani party anymore.

Calling it a social media party is their coping mechanism. Now they're acting astonished at the turnout as if every survey that was conducted over the past year didn't show PTI having a minimum approval rating of 60 to 85%.

That part is already done by IK looking at how things have transpired so far. All it took was media manipulation by the Establishment to rig elections in favor of their favorite son and this time the nation was educated and aware and look at the result.

There should be no election in Pakistan in the first place. Democracy cannot function in a country with high illiteracy.

The vast majority of the public are not educated, informed and socially aware to understand what is best for them.

There is no point in having an election where the majority is incapable of making an informed decision.

I support this rigging or whatever term you want to use.

One thing that angers me..

Why do some people keep harping on about crooks playing politics well?

"Politics" is not involved when there is mass corruption and fraud that takes away the people vote..

What are you saying?

There should be no election in Pakistan in the first place. Democracy cannot function in a country with high illiteracy.

The vast majority of the public are not educated, informed and socially aware to understand what is best for them.

There is no point in having an election where the majority is incapable of making an informed decision.

You got my point.

You should not be allowed to make a choice if you are not qualified to make a choice.

I remember when you told us that it was the Establishment that held PK back. As we have said, the Liberals were nothing off the sort, just losers that pretending to be Liberals.

Correct only the rich and corrupt are capable of voting.

Anyway you wreak and I feel dirt just replying to you
The rich and corrupt might be better equipped to vote than the common man because they are likely to be more educated and sociopolitically aware, but they form the minority.

The major of the public is poor and uneducated and you can’t let them decide the fate of the country because they are not qualified to make that decision.

I remember when you told us that it was the Generals that held PK back. As we have said, the Liberals were nothing off the sort, just losers that pretending to be Liberals. As soon the murder, torture and mayhem started they lost their munafiq voices.
The Establishment is part of the problem. It is funny to see PTI cult finally seeing the light after doing the “one page” nonsense for years…

PPP Senator Sherry Rehman on Friday alleged that party chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari’s votes had gone missing in the NA-127 constituency of Lahore, blaming the blockage of mobile phone and data services for the chaos.

Speaking at a press conference, Ms Rehman recalled that the party was not provided with Form 45 until 10pm on election day (Feb 8) and was not allowed to meet the returning officer.

“Until now, we have not received the consolidated result […] the results have been changed,” Ms Rehman claimed, according to a Dawn.com report.

She said that it was a democratic right to question the polling process in a few constituencies and that “it does not mean we prematurely reject the whole process”.

She said a lack of explanation for the sudden changes in the results of the NA-127 constituency was unexpected and merited scrutiny. “In NA-127, everything happened behind closed doors. People’s right to vote was taken away,” she said.

“We will patiently await the results before issuing PPP’s final statement on the polls,” Ms Rehman said. “We are asking for the right figures, which is our constitutional right. Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari has consistently demonstrated grace in both victory and defeat, and our approach has consistently steered away from advocating for conflict and instability.”

She said the PPP’s commitment remained focused on upholding democratic values and ensuring a fair and transparent electoral process.

Ms Rehman alleged that after the results from 85 polling stations, the PPP chief polling agent was removed from the office of the returning officer.

In response to media questions, she said that questions arose when there was a lack of transparency. “I did not see any security problem. If the rest of the results came out quickly, why did the results for NA-127 not arrive on time? No action was taken on PPP’s 23 complaints in NA-127,” she lamented.

According to Form 47 issued by the Election Commission of Pakistan, PML-N’s Ataullah Tarar secured the highest number of votes, i.e. 98,210, in the NA-127 constituency, followed by independent candidate Malik Zaheer Abbas (82,230) and Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari (15,005).

Source: Dawn

Yes, we are the ones murdering people, we are the ones that have tortured people. BTW you ran off the other day. Use your wealth and education and tell me do you agree with murder, torture and kidnappings that has occurred in the last 2 years
Imran Khan has been sponsored by the corrupt and the mafia since 1992. His election campaign was funded by such people because they saw him as an investment and a shield to safeguard their money laundering and illegal activities.

His election campaign from 2010 to 2018 was funded by the corrupt. He welcomed corrupt politicians in his fold to take advantage of their vote banks.

Where was the morality in all of this?

I personally believe that people should be allowed to make decisions regarding their futures themselves and dictatorships shouldn't be enforced upon them no matter their socioeconomic situation.

Luckily for us tho, most people made an informed decision and voted for PTI. Imagine supporting PDM in this day and age.

The Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party and National Party have announced launching a protest movement across Balochistan against what called massive rigging in the general election, alleging that poll results of their members were changed in favour of candidates of other parties.

Announcing the decision at separate press conferences in Quetta and Turbat on Friday, both the PkMAP and NP leaders said they would not accept the election results and resist the move to convert “our victory into defeat” through such tactics.

PkMAP Chairman Mehmood Khan warned that if “real results” were not announced by Saturday (today) afternoon, he party would launch a countrywide protest. He claimed that on three national and six provincial assembly seats, the victory of PkMAP had turned into defeat in just 12 hours.

He accused the “state agencies” of indulging in corruption, claiming that they had taken millions of rupees from the candidates of other parties and independents for changing the results of PkMAP candidates. He said his party believes in the Constitution and democracy and to defend democratic freedom they would start a movement of protests from every street.

“There are conspiracies to keep us out of parliament, but the party will remain peaceful,” he added.

National Party President Dr Abdul Malik Baloch and Secretary General Jan Buledi announced the decision to launch a series of protests in Balochistan from Saturday against alleged rigging in the general election.

The protests will include demonstrations, wheel-jam and shutter-down strikes, and rallies throughout Balochistan.

Dr Malik emphasised that they had been assured by the military and political leadership that the elections would be conducted in a fair and transparent manner, prompting the National Party to participate in them. But “everything has been turned upside down; someone wins, and someone else’s notification is issued”, he alleged.

Dr Malik said that despite being targeted multiple times during the campaigns, his party’s candidates actively participated in the electoral process. He claimed that they had expected to win 10 to 11 seats throughout Balochistan, but election results had been altered.

Jan Buledi said the current situation is a continuation of what had occurred in 2018, alleging that a conspiracy has been hatched to sideline the National Party. He accusing a mafia supported by state agencies of attempting to manipulate the 2024 elections to counter political workers and steal people’s mandate.

Referring to the results of a constituency in Quetta, Mr Buledi expressed shock that Jamal Raisani was declared the winner over BNP President Sardar Akhtar Mengal.

The NP leaders declare their intention to reach out to other political parties in Balochistan to garner support for the protest movement.

Source: Dawn

We have seen the light but obviously you haven't.
The question is, why were you and others so blind to the obvious even though all the evidence was right there in front of you.

But I guess this is what happens when you develop a cult mentality. You cannot see and think on your own. You refused to accept the reality until your messiah told you to.

This is my honest impression too.

Some of the results in the H2H votes are absolutely ridiculous

Imran Khan has been sponsored by the corrupt and the mafia since 1992. His election campaign was funded by such people because they saw him as an investment and a shield to safeguard their money laundering and illegal activities.

His election campaign from 2010 to 2018 was funded by the corrupt. He welcomed corrupt politicians in his fold to take advantage of their vote banks.

Where was the morality in all of this?

We have been told that they funded his campaign? But surely they could have funded their own but all of them got smashed,so if money was the reason why did they get smashed along with your "real PM"🤣🤣

I like how you admitted to being undemocratic and thinking that others are less than you unless you believe that you shouldn't be allowed to vote as well.

I personally believe that people should be allowed to make decisions regarding their futures themselves and dictatorships shouldn't be enforced upon them no matter their socioeconomic situation.

Luckily for us tho, most people made an informed decision and voted for PTI. Imagine supporting PDM in this day and age.
The votes of the educated and informed are wasted because they are heavily outnumbered by the illiterate masses.

One way of safeguarding, at least somewhat, the electoral process from the uneducated masses is to devise a policy where you must have at least a bachelor’s degree to be eligible to vote. Similarly, anyone below 25 should not be allowed to vote.

This would be beneficial but obviously, enforcement will be a challenge and it will be very difficult to regulate.

Voting for PTI is not an informed and sensible decision. The sensible decision is to not vote at all as long as the uneducated masses are allowed to vote.

Indiscipline, illiteracy, lack of awareness, and a timid approach, which are prevalent in various segments of our nation.

All those factors were more prevalent decades ago than they are now. PMLN was elected for the first time in 1990 when the illiteracy rate was lower and the poverty rates were much higher.

This is my honest impression too.

Some of the results in the H2H votes are absolutely ridiculous
99% of the people who vote and then take pictures of their thumbs have absolutely no clue about the mandate and manifesto of the candidate that they voted for, the party the candidate is affiliated with and the pros and the cons.

They vote whom they want to vote for it. It could be due to a multitude of reasons but none of those reasons are based on sound logic and a strong understanding of politics.

For example, PTI is essentially an Imran Khan fan club. People vote for him because they are in love with him not because they know anything about politics.

99% of the people who vote and then take pictures of their thumbs have absolutely no clue about the mandate and manifesto of the candidate that they voted for, the party the candidate is affiliated with and the pros and the cons.

They vote whom they want to vote for it. It could be due to a multitude of reasons but none of those reasons are based on sound logic and a strong understanding of politics.

For example, PTI is essentially an Imran Khan fan club. People vote for him because they are in love with him not because they know anything about politics.
I honestly cannot disagree with you here

And what is even more abundantly clear is that they are voting for the IND candidates because they just hate PMLN and PPP, not on the basis of actual politics but because that’s the hate Khan has fed into them.

How is it that all of KPK votes for Khan? Must have been the case in 2018 too…

No wonder we have had a large influx of KPK cricketers in the Pakistan team since 2019 ousting of Sarfaraz. I don’t care, this is how I clearly see it!

This reply is also to FeerlessRoar.

Both of you are showing an extreme lack of intelligence and critical thinking with these absurd arguments.

One of you I have zero time for but FeerlessRoar, do you have the capacity to open your mind?

If you don't do anything then the curropt will rule, politicians and military alike... the poor remain suppressed and uneducated.

The one and only way to break this chain is for someone with the right intentions to rise up destroy the corruption...

Whilst PDM supporters (PMLN/PPP) are murderous and what they say shouldn't be taken seriously, these are the very people who called PTI supporters cultists..

Change comes from having unwavering support for a person who has the right intentions... so when you have PMLN/PPP vs a credible opponent who stands for the poor, someone who has to stand up against evil, then yes it does require cultism...

If you don't have that passion then you remain complicit in the oppression of masses which means you have blood on your hands..

History tells you that someone has to rise up against the status quo...the corrupt politicians and military aren't just going to lie down and give up billions of dollars as well as their freedom...

In the past a few plates of byriani was enough to get your vote from the poor, this time the poor people of Pakistan have demanded more.. much more...
So their crooks get their backsides kicked, they steal the elections and then they have the audacity to blame the voters

I am. No one in your family is more educated than me. Look at you and your silliness. If you are the culmination of their genetics, what did the previous generations look like 🤣🤣🤣
Alright then mate,

Believe what you want.

You're displaying it yourself.

I'm not here to teach but you have to be an extreme imbicile to come out with stupid arguments such as:

It's better for educated but corrupt people to vote...

PTI is an IK fan club....

Actually you're right, I used the wrong term... it's not about the education, it is solely down to corruption and hence having blood on the hands...
He has a valid point,

None of you guys who love PTI had anything to say when an extremist bigot who has lead attacks on minority worship places won his seat in the NA as a IND (PTI) candidate

Well people shouldn't vote because they have thrown off their shackles and voted
What shackles? Where were these shackles when the establishment were handing Khan the country’s premiership on a platter?

@Mamoon

If there was to be a restriction on who could vote based on their age and eductation, then it would pretty much be the end of PPP and PML-N.

No educated person would vote for PML-N or PPP, even if they’re anti - PTI.

The votes of the educated and informed are wasted because they are heavily outnumbered by the illiterate masses.

One way of safeguarding, at least somewhat, the electoral process from the uneducated masses is to devise a policy where you must have at least a bachelor’s degree to be eligible to vote. Similarly, anyone below 25 should not be allowed to vote.

That's quite a revolutionary idea. Why haven't developed nations applied it already? I'll tell you why because it's ignorant and it ignores the ground realities of most nations and only serves to empower the already powerful.

People who can afford to get a bachelor's degree mostly(keyword) come from financially comfortable families and are the minority in every country to my knowledge. If these were the only people that were allowed to vote then the government would prioritize these people's well-being and ignore the rest of the less fortunate individuals and families.

People vote for people they think can solve their problems, if the majority of the population starts feeling like they have no voice and are being discriminated against then they will rebel, and that will lead to the system correcting itself and we will end up with the system we have right now, where everyone over the age of 18 can vote.

People have different needs and wants, and a government's responsibility is to accommodate everyone. I wouldn't want others to be discriminated against for my benefit, even if they have different political opinions from me.

Voting for PTI is not an informed and sensible decision. The sensible decision is to not vote at all as long as the uneducated masses are allowed to vote.

You're far too disconnected to know the details and have a debate. I've had discussions regarding PTI's performance vs the PDM parties with you multiple times and each time you were forced to bail. Whether it be economic, judicial, foreign policy, or overall management of the country, PTI has already outperformed them.

Let it go.

@Rana

You said please don't take things personally... the people I have connections with, the death and extreme poverty they have witnessed when doing charity work in flood hit areas... the hundreds of videos of I have of starving kids and mothers unable to feed them...

how can one not take this emotionally?

The Gaza Strip is destroyed by an occupier, tens of thousands are dead and in Pakistan we have an establishment that is destroying its very own people by raping the country of all its wealth.

I see no difference between Israel and the Pakistan Establishment

@Mamoon

If there was to be a restriction on who could vote based on their age and eductation, then it would pretty much be the end of PPP and PML-N.

I remember seeing a Gallup poll where it revealed that a higher portion of people who have gone through higher education vote for PTI.

rigging took place on 20-30 seats of pti-pmln

lets not make this a 70 seat rigging lol.
Karachi alone has 22 NA seats. At best a couple are PPP strongholds, but in rest the vote was for PTI or JI. Yet MQM won.

That's quite a revolutionary idea. Why haven't developed nations applied it already? I'll tell you why because it's ignorant and it ignores the ground realities of most nations and only serves to empower the already powerful.

People who can afford to get a bachelor's degree mostly(keyword) come from financially comfortable families and are the minority in every country to my knowledge. If these were the only people that were allowed to vote then the government would prioritize these people's well-being and ignore the rest of the less fortunate individuals and families.

People vote for people they think can solve their problems, if the majority of the population starts feeling like they have no voice and are being discriminated against then they will rebel, and that will lead to the system correcting itself and we will end up with the system we have right now, where everyone over the age of 18 can vote.

People have different needs and wants, and a government's responsibility is to accommodate everyone. I wouldn't want others to be discriminated against for my benefit, even if they have different political opinions from me.

Please don't start an argument you know you can't finish. You're far too disconnected to know the details and have a debate. I've had discussions regarding PTI's performance vs the PDM parties with you multiple times and each time you were forced to bail. Whether it be economic, judicial, foreign policy, or overall management of the country, PTI has already outperformed them.

Let it go.
Remember his amazing corrupt being competent argument and then NS humiliated his own brother, someone @Mamoon thought was the real PM

The Gaza Strip is destroyed by an occupier, tens of thousands are dead and in Pakistan we have an establishment that is destroying its very own people by raping the country of all its wealth.

I see no difference between Israel and the Pakistan Establishment
Ok. Fair enough

You should also have accept that an alternative opinion is not expressed in order to offend. I ask you again, how is it a fair demonstration of democracy when a guy who charged into a minority worship place (Mosque actually) to destroy it elected as a NA member under the IND candidate position?

@Rana

You said please don't take things personally... the people I have connections with, the death and extreme poverty they have witnessed when doing charity work in flood hit areas... the hundreds of videos of I have of starving kids and mothers unable to feed them...

I see no difference between Zionists and the Pakistan Establishment
Totally agree.

You still don't get it do you. 2/3rd majority is historic. Ask the "we" why PK people mandate has been stolen
How is it a 2/3rd majority? IND’s are leading by 20-30 seats.

The majority party is PMLN…they will snap up 30 odd INDs

How is it that all of KPK votes for Khan? Must have been the case in 2018 too…

No wonder we have had a large influx of KPK cricketers in the Pakistan team since 2019 ousting of Sarfaraz. I don’t care, this is how I clearly see it!
Because they like his policies? Like the sehat card

Pakistan is a failed state because of being a dysfunctional state for 77 years. There is no direction or set of rules in this country. Just might is right has ruined Pakistan. All the credit goes to Establishment

Pakistan has no future with or without election unless there is a stable system with a direction

Ok. Fair enough

But you should have accept that an alternative opinion is not expressed in order to offend. I ask you again, how is it a fair demonstration of democracy when a guy who charged into a minority worship place (Mosque actually) to destroy it elected as a NA member under the IND candidate position?

Let me tell you that I myself am a Shia... we are a minority in Pakistan and have been subjected to kidnapping, bond and shootings in Mosques...

Everything takes time but one thing is certain, the deaths will continue, people will die (from various factors) whilst the establishment continues to suppress the people.

Pakistan is a failed state because of being a dysfunctional state for 77 years. There is no direction or set of rules in this country. Just might is right has ruined Pakistan. All the credit goes to Establishment.

Pakistan has no future with or without election unless there is a stable system with a direction
Chicken before the egg situation...

It takes great resolve to overcome surpression... do we let millions die or discuss a way out?

Yeah how could 90% of a region just hate the policies of all others? It doesn’t add up for me but hey, not my country, not my problem.
They did not get 90% of the vote. They got about 80% the seats. Difference among seats and votes.

The vote among opposition was divided among many other parties.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Saturday barred the returning officer (RO) from releasing the final result of NA-64 Gujrat, wherein the PTI-backed independent candidate Qaisara Elahi contested against PML-Q candidate and her nephew Chaudhry Salik Hussain, ARY News reported.

Qaisara Elahi, wife of incarcerated Parvez Elahi, had challenged the results of NA-64 Gujrat, declaring PML-Q candidate Chaudhry Salik Hussain the winner.

The electoral watchdog issued a written order on Qaisara’s application, barring the returning officer from releasing the final results.

It also summoned the PML-Q candidate on Feb 15 and sought a response from returning officer of the said constituency.

The ECP also directed the returning officer to prepare Form 47 in the presence of Qaisara Elahi or her counsel. It also ordered the district police officer (DPO) to ensure that no hurdle is created for Form 47.

According to the official results, PML-Q candidate Salik Hussain won the election for National Assembly constituency NA-64 Gujrat-III by securing 1,05205 votes.

His runner-up was independent candidate Qaisara Elahi, who bagged 80,946 votes. Overall voters’ turn-out remained 40 percent.

Hectic legal activity is expected over next few days as several results of general elections 2024, showing PML-N candidates’ winners, are challenged in high courts, with opponents alleging that their defeat was a result of “rigging”.

Source: ARY

Let me tell you that I myself am a Shia... we are a minority in Pakistan and have been subjected to kidnapping, bond and shootings in Mosques...
I’m asking you, that in 2024 has any IND or any candidate from any party been allowed to contest having a history of leading attacks against the Shia community?

If that IND bigot candidate was representing any other party besides PTI, would he have had a chance of winning his seat?

Exactly, if only the rich were allowed to vote then they would be the only people that will be catered to. There would be no incentive to help the poor since they wouldn't have voting power.

I used to have the same opinion as Mamoon when I was 12 until I learned how the real world works.

A lot of waffle with zero substance.

You can’t bring change with the same tried and tested politicians who were part of the status quo.

You can’t bring change when your election campaign is funded by crooks like Jahangir Tareen because he sees you as an investment.

You can’t bring change when you give party tickets to politicians like Firdous Awan and Fawad Chaudhry.

You can’t bring change when your finance minister was also the PPP finance minister during the Zardari government.

Furthermore, you can’t bring change with such cowardly supporters and supporters who love their foreign passports more than Imran Khan.

PTI supporters are the biggest cowards this country has ever seen. They retreated as soon as they received threats and did nothing when their messiah was slapped and imprisoned.

Similarly, overseas supporters also cannot walk the talk because they love their passports more than they love Imran Khan.

Before 2018, they used it give a phony excuse that they won’t return to Pakistan because of corrupt government.

IK and PTI's U19 team with IK in jail and not even campaigning has handed a ruthless historical trashing to the A team of PML N and PPP who had the full fledged support of the Army, Police, State Machinery, ECP, Judiciary and Media.

It's better for educated but corrupt people to vote...

PTI is an IK fan club....
You also have blood on your hands. You pay taxes to the British government who used your tax money to provide military aid to Israel and also killed millions of Muslims in the WOT.

IK and PTI's U19 team with IK in jail and not even campaigning has handed a ruthless historical trashing to the A team of PML N and PPP who had the full fledged support of the Army, Police, State Machinery, ECP, Judiciary and Media.
PTI U19 team?

Are PTI supporters still limited to using cricket terminologies?

Quite a good video on Al Jazeera summarizing what is going on in Pakistan and the results so far. Also talks about how the media in Pak is not allowed to talk about IK and how the establishment is silencing any pro IK voices.

What happened to that Army convoy that was going to Adiala jail to negotiate with khan two nights ago? You broke this news here

You also have blood on your hands. You pay taxes to the British government who used your tax money to provide military aid to Israel and also killed millions of Muslims in the WOT.
Yes but I offset that by protesting against the massacre, and donating tens of thousands (probably much more than this) of my hard earned money to the poor of Pakistan.
Money that goes directly in providing portaloos to those that were hit by the floods, and to employ teachers to privately funded schools that teach the poor...

A lot of waffle with zero substance.

You can’t bring change with the same tried and tested politicians who were part of the status quo.

You can’t bring change when your election campaign is funded by crooks like Jahangir Tareen because he sees you as an investment.

You can’t bring change when you give party tickets to politicians like Firdous Awan and Fawad Chaudhry.

You can’t bring change when your finance minister was also the PPP finance minister during the Zardari government.

Furthermore, you can’t bring change with such cowardly supporters and supporters who love their foreign passports more than Imran Khan.

PTI supporters are the biggest cowards this country has ever seen. They retreated as soon as they received threats and did nothing when their messiah was slapped and imprisoned.

Similarly, overseas supporters also cannot walk the talk because they love their passports more than they love Imran Khan.

Before 2018, they used it give a phony excuse that they won’t return to Pakistan because of corrupt government.

After their messiah became the PM, they still didn’t return. We all remember that doctor in the US who announced his imminent return to Pakistan and how he was ready to serve Pakistan before his wife & kids knocked him back to his sense and he never dared to return to Pakistan.

If you really love Pakistan and care for its future, why don’t you come back here and serve the public. What is stopping you from coming back other than your comfortable life in the UK?

Forget the overseas.

Even if you accept the flawed results he has won 100 seats in the NA.

The public in Pakistan (not overseas Pakistanis) who you accuse of being cowards have voted in their millions.

Yes you would be 100% correct to label the Fawads and Jahangirs as corrupt and cowardly.

But the public? Do you really expect them to go up against the full state appartus and enact some sort of revolution.

They have fought back using the tools at their possesion and dealt a big blow to the major parties.

It is unfair and unreasonable to label these people as cowards.

Yes but I offset that by protesting against the massacre, and donating tens of thousands (probably much more than this) of my hard earned money to the poor of Pakistan.
Money that goes directly in providing portaloos to those that were hit by the floods, and to employ teachers to privately funded schools that teach the poor...
Firstly, I admire your courage. You admit that you have blood on your hands. Courage that the likes of @Bewal Express lack.

Secondly, you cannot off-set blood on your hands with good deeds. It is not a debit and credit system.

It is like taking bribe and using that money to help the poor. Your Lord will question you on the Day of Judgment and ask you why you continued to live in and pay taxes to a country that funded Israel, so don’t try to present that you have a clear conscience.

You can’t unless you are in denial and it seems that you are. Ergo, there is no need of taking the moral high ground because your own morality has a price and is subject to terms & conditions.

Forget the overseas.

Even if you accept the flawed results he has won 100 seats in the NA.

The public in Pakistan (not overseas Pakistanis) who you accuse of being cowards have voted in their millions.

Yes you would be 100% correct to label the Fawads and Jahangirs as corrupt and cowardly.

But the public? Do you really expect them to go up against the full state appartus and enact some sort of revolution.

They have fought back using the tools at their possesion and dealt a big blow to the major parties.

It is unfair and unreasonable to label these people as cowards.
PTI supporters have proved that they don’t have what it takes to bring a revolution. They don’t have the courage for it.

You can only show courage when you are in a position to show courage. PTI supporters failed when they were tested. Anyone can talk a good game and no one can talk a better game than PTI supporters.

@Mamoon

Not interested in hypotheticals. Exclude the uneducated masses and hold a fair election to decide the fate of the country.

Anyone above the age of 18 with a CNIC can vote. It is a nothing criteria.

Back