[VIDEOS] Who will take the most wickets for Pakistan in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024?

Who will take the most wickets for Pakistan in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024?

• Abrar Ahmed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadab Khan

• Mohammad Abbas Afridi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
The ICC T20 World Cup 2024 is just around the corner! As Pakistan prepares to take on the best teams in the world.

Pakistan's bowling lineup is packed with talent and experience! Shaheen Shah Afridi is in good form but lacking pace. Naseem Shah, young and fiery, is not firing well after his injury. Mohammad Amir is experienced and skilled, a master of swing and pace. Haris Rauf is quick and deadly, with a knack for taking crucial wickets but leaking runs in the powerplay. Mohammad Abbas is a young and new addition to the team. Abrar Ahmed, the new kid on the block, is making waves with his leg-spin and much better than Shadab Khan at the moment. Shadab Khan is misfiring and leaking too many runs.

I think any spinner will take the lead because wickets in caribbean are bit slow and get some grip so i think Imad Wasim would be a highest wicket taker from Pakistan.

If abarar play all of the games so he could also be a highest wicket taker olong with Imad Wasim.

Haris Rauf looked really good in the 4th T20I against England and I think his style of bowling will be handy in those conditions so I would pick him as the leading wicket taker in this upcoming World Cup for Pakistan.

Shadab can also be the highest wicket taker if he bowls all 20 overs in a match lol but not sure how many runs he will concede.. maybe 400? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It will be Haris, his pace will blow away the minnow teams, but it wont be enough to proceed to the super 8 :)
If we make it to the super 8, then Abrar will be the highest wicket taker if he is allowed to play

Haris Rauf might surprise us all. Have seen the wicket-taking ability in Haris and Abbas only so far.

Haris Rauf might surprise us all. Have seen the wicket-taking ability in Haris and Abbas only so far.
very unlikely because wickets in USA are looking flat and in WI mostly spinners will dominate but lets see how things get unfold in the upcoming matches.

Naseem Shah is the leading wicket-taker for Pakistan so far, with 4 wickets at an average of 11.75 and an economy rate of 5.87

Haris has 6 so far and AMir and Naseem have 5 each.

Haris might win the competition this time as well.

Mohammad Amir and Haris Rauf are the leading wicket takers for Pakistan, took 7 wickets each in 4 innings!

Amir was the most consistent performer among pacers in my opinion. Followed by Naseem, Shaheen and Haris.

Back